AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you belive happens after you have died?

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Default Re: What do you belive happens after you have died?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ghirahim View Post
    I dunno...but hopefully I die a painless death.

Wait, no scratch that. I wish never to die. If I had the choice of being immortal, I would definitely choose it.
    I have an irrational fear of death and the black emptiness it entails. I dont want to feel "nothing". I want to feel and know that I'm alive. Always!

If my soul can come out of my body..and I can still feel and think like I would have alive, then...I'd just wander back and forth from Heaven and Earth. Thats just...hmm I wonder how ghosts feel..can they even? What do they see?!
    Wouldnt living forever be kind of boring... I have mixed feelings towards life. It seems so short , that you have to make decisions, instead of living it all , but at the same time it is filled with nothing but "pain and boredom" (someone on the internet said this , and it just sticked with me), so its too long.

And you wouldnt feel emptiness. You would simply cease to exist. There would be no eternity , since for you , time would no longer be. At least that's what i believe.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    Threads

Being a scientist i think it's most probable that it will be like an eternal dreamless slumber. But I am an optimist, and when studying physics i've found that you throw occam's razor out the window and the most simple answer is not the correct one. I dream in the possibility there is more then just that. What exactly would that be? I don't think I've done enough soul searching to say.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

I am not sure~ But I think that if the soul has something tying them to the living world then perhaps they will wander till things are resolved. Now if that is not the case then they will either be sent to paradise if they are enlightened enough or be sent to hell or if they haven't committed grave sins but aren't good enough to go to paradise a rebirth will happen. I find it hard to believe that there's ABSOLUTELY nothing after our body dies...if that were the case then our lives and purpose as human beings seems rather vain.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I will wake up.. in Paradise.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    I have mixed feelings towards life. It seems so short , that you have to make decisions, instead of living it all , but at the same time it is filled with nothing but "pain and boredom" (someone on the internet said this , and it just sticked with me), so its too long.
    I disagree. Sure 'pain and boredom' are a part of life, but I think life is a wonderful gift! I love life and If I had the chance to live forever... I would seriously consider. If I could keep my dog with me then I would definitely say YES to immortality!

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I disagree. Sure 'pain and boredom' are a part of life, but I think life is a wonderful gift! I love life and If I had the chance to live forever... I would seriously consider. If I could keep my dog with me then I would definitely say YES to immortality!
    But I think the fleeting time we have in life is what makes life beautiful and valuable. If we had immortality then this would be taken away...I think that humans value what they do not have or what little they do have.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    If you havn't heard me say this before, only death can set us free. With that i mean, i am looking forward to being free from the material world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    One life is enough for me , thank you very much.
    Um. Please don't off yourselves. There's a lot in life that's pretty sweet.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    But I think the fleeting time we have in life is what makes life beautiful and valuable. If we had immortality then this would be taken away...I think that humans value what they do not have or what little they do have.
    You're right, of course. But I can't get enough of life and hate that it will end one day

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're right, of course. But I can't get enough of life and hate that it will end one day
    But your death could mean simply be a birth of another. XD
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But your death could mean simply be a birth of another. XD
    I don't think so. This is the only life I will ever have.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think so. This is the only life I will ever have.
    Then I am assuming you don't believe in a soul/spirit or whatever you want to call it.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then I am assuming you don't believe in a soul/spirit or whatever you want to call it.
    No, not at all. There is no reason to believe in such a thing.

13. Likes Aulos liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hm. Interesting...
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Um. Please don't off yourselves. There's a lot in life that's pretty sweet.
    Nah, i wont. You guys wouldnt be able to live without me...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll be cremated into dust and ash.
    Then my dust and ashes will be put into the ground as soil to make a plant grow.
    So I guess I will become a plant?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

17. Likes Jasanime, Yuuchun liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason. And from trying my best in living a "Christian" life, I believe in heaven and hell. 2 destinations, where you go is up to you, in the end. I don't believe in an "in between"...it's either truth or consequences there's no other way, push one aside the other takes its place. You can close your eyes but that won't make it go way, the truth or consequences must be faced. But that's just me.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason. And from trying my best in living a "Christian" life, I believe in heaven and hell. 2 destinations, where you go is up to you, in the end. I don't believe in an "in between"...it's either truth or consequences there's no other way, push one aside the other takes its place. You can close your eyes but that won't make it go way, the truth or consequences must be faced. But that's just me.
    Oh yeah, it's always so classy to throw in a "Oh, by the way, if you don't believe (which she doesn't) you're going to hell!".

I'm sorry, but what some ancient book says about something which we honestly have no reason to think actually exists is not a reason to believe.

~Made by me~

20. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Oh yeah, it's always so classy to throw in a "Oh, by the way, if you don't believe (which she doesn't) you're going to hell!".

I'm sorry, but what some ancient book says about something which we honestly have no reason to think actually exists is not a reason to believe.
    That's what you believe, and I didn't say that at all..way to twist things the way YOU see it. I said what I believed, if you don't like it, then it's not my problem.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's what you believe, and I didn't say that at all..way to twist things the way YOU see it. I said what I believed, if you don't like it, then it's not my problem.
    Right... Just because your post said "I believe" and "that's just me" doesn't change its context or what it said everywhere else in it. I didn't twist any of your words. You responded to a member who is set on not believing in an afterlife telling them that they choose where they go, and that there's no way to avoid "the truth".

If you wanted to just make a general post about what you believe, you shouldn't have responded to that member because when quoting them it is saying "You're going to hell".
    Last edited by Aulos; 04-03-2012 at 10:49 PM.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Uh-uh. Just because your post said "I believe" and "that's just me" doesn't change its context or what it said everywhere else in it. I didn't twist any of your words. You responded to a member who is set on not believing in an afterlife telling them that they choose where they go, and that there's no way to avoid "the truth".

If you wanted to just make a general post about what you believe, you shouldn't have responded to that member because when quoting them it is saying "You're going to hell".

It doesn't change it, I was replying to Jasanime, in saying there is always a reason to believe.

What followed was my belief on happens to us...I'm not telling anyone "believe or else". You choose what you want, and you face whatever happens alone. If you're a believer then you know of heaven and hell and that's it. And yes, you do choose where you're going in the end...no one forces you. And now I'm replying to you, since you went out of your way to attack me, and don't say you didn't because that's exactly what did.

And I don't remember anyone saying.."don't reply to a specific member"...mind showing me where it says that? Also, if she's upset about it, I'll talk to her alone about..she doesn't need you buttin' into to something that has nothing to do with you.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 04-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It doesn't change it, I was replying to Jasanime, in saying there is always a reason to believe.
    Oh. I see. I apologize, the format of your post really made it look like the whole reply was a response to her.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh. I see. I apologize, the format of your post really made it look like the whole reply was a response to her.
    *bangs head against the wall* That's what I was saying...why wouldn't you believe me? I wouldn't impose my beliefs on someone, unless they wanted to talk about it. And I have always thought..."is it right, to go unto heaven without taking a friend?" I want us all to meet up one day in the here after....and I would never want to leave any of you behind or be left behind myself.

26. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat UltimateMegaCannon is on a distinguished road UltimateMegaCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2012 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Someone above mentioned Valhala. Isn't that a place from the Valkyrie Fight, Valkyrie Fight Tag, and Valkyrie Profile games?

28. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think it's sad at all. Knowing that this is my 1 and only life means I will live it to the fullest, exactly the way I want to, with no regrets! Personally I find believing in something for which is there is no evidence nor any logical reason why it should exist is kinda sad.....
    but that's just my opinion :-)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMegaCannon View Post
    Someone above mentioned Valhala. Isn't that a place from the Valkyrie Fight, Valkyrie Fight Tag, and Valkyrie Profile games?
    Let this swede teach you about Valhalla! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla

But yes, the Valkyries brought the dead fighters to Valhalla. ;D Only warriors who had died in battle could get to that place.
    Talking about valkyries and valhalla I was and looked at a old runestone not too long ago (just some minutes away from my home). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runestone

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I'll be cremated into dust and ash.
    Then my dust and ashes will be put into the ground as soil to make a plant grow.
    So I guess I will become a plant?
    And I'm sure you will become a pretty littl' plant aswell. ^.^

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

How...sad, to think there is no reason to believe...there's always a reason.
    Why is there always a reason to belive?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-04-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Closed Thread

Thread Information