AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [January 2012] - Results

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wallpaper of the Month [January 2012] - Results

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: Music

OK, voting is done and the results are ready.

PUBLIC VOTING:
    1. @すずめ (PM Kaitou Ace with your Amazon or iTunes email account and which of the two you want)
    2. @Garzhvog (PM Kaitou Ace your home address to receive the hat)
    3. @blueangel06661

STAFF CHOICE:
    • Hiro Protagonist

Congrats to the winners.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [January 2011] - Results

I'm curious on how one of the most poorly constructed wallpapers managed to win... o.O Do we get to see who voted for whom now?? I don't know.. I at least expected a better wall than one with with a bad extraction with visible missed white space, a single simple brush overlayed with colors, poor choice of font and and placement/typography as a whole and the sn sticks out like a sore thumb....

As much as I prefer not to call out on anything... And as much as I do have faith in those who participate and vote.. I really don't buy this one.. without them telling their friends to vote/promotion of some sort. Nothing against the creator, I talked to her before and adore her and answered a question they had. But I've got my brow raised now... Could all be for nothing but... Yeah... Seeing the votes would be nice..
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 02-15-2012 at 05:09 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing as this is the first time this happened, it might to have much effect but a public voting sometimes it's good because then the other contestant can catch someone if they are voting because of friends, or maybe they are dupe accounts or whatnot.

Hypothetically speaking, I can just make a stick figure drawing following the given theme and get all my forum friends from other forums and make them post the requirement to vote and my friends here as well and I can win?

I think the voting needs more moderation, that's all. For example, if I submit an entry and you see that my friends specifically voted for me. That's fishy.

There's clearly superior entries, by monster of GFX'ers out there out and they got outclassed like that by some rookie? I just think it's fishy as well.

This is supposed to be a Wallpaper contest to showcase who can do best, not a popularity contest on who can get most of their friends to vote for them. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-15-2012 at 06:15 PM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

hat yesssssss
    Great job everyone!

5. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Seeing as this is the first time this happened, it might to have much effect but a public voting sometimes it's good because then the other contestant can catch someone if they are voting because of friends, or maybe they are dupe accounts or whatnot.

Hypothetically speaking, I can just make a stick figure drawing following the given theme and get all my forum friends from other forums and make them post the requirement to vote and my friends here as well and I can win?

I think the voting needs more moderation, that's all. For example, if I submit an entry and you see that my friends specifically voted for me. That's fishy.

There's clearly superior entries, by monster of GFX'ers out there out and they got outclassed like that by some rookie? I just think it's fishy as well.

This is supposed to be a Wallpaper contest to showcase who can do best, not a popularity contest on who can get most of their friends to vote for them. Just my two cents.

It's not always popularity though. A lot of people vote the character used and not the quality of a wallpaper. As much as I can agree with you about the voting system not being perfect and prone to abuse, we still try to moderate it as much as possible. It's hard to disqualify votes made by users with a membership status longer than a year and at least 100 posts though.
    Not to mention the 930 views (at the time of writing) vs. 13 votes ratio the thread actually got. With 13 votes (11 made the first day the thread was posted) total (only 4 were made by graphic artists) and 7 wallpapers the mathematical distribution of votes makes it so people win by the margin of 1 vote. Just add the simple assumption that somebody voted due to friendship, character preference or simply because they were drunk at the time of voting and the whole thing collapses with unpredictable results.
    Saying this, there is no way to get around it, unless people start voting more or we get rid of the voting system and introduce judges, which will take away from users the ability to be involved with the contest itself and not just make something and wait for results. Not to mention people wondering on what bases the walls have been picked up, how much favoritism is involved and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    How can I figure out who is your friend and who isn't on a website that has users friending everyone, while actual friends talk through IMs or PMs? Now, PMs could be controlled, but do we really want to run this site like an old Soviet country?

As for exposing the votes I'm not going to do it. There is a huge variety of issues that would come with it.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well for those interested, you can get the one SINGLE photoshop brush used to construct that wallpaper here: http://axeraider70.deviantart.com/ar...psbrushes&qo=8

Man, I remember using that particular set, and that was way back when I was first starting out in GFX, and that was like 5 years ago or something. And I really cannot agree more with Blue's notion of it being poorly made, and people most likely didnt look at it in full view. There clearly so many bad things about the extraction alone, let alone the poor use of text, etc.

I have a suggestion, you have judges, AW staff that moderate which high vs. low quality wallpapers appear on AW.net, why not use them to quality control the entries here? I mean, this really is a big blow to people who might have put in a lot of work to make their wallpapers, myself included. It took me a couple of weeks to get mine together, I'm sure it took Blue and Hyphen a lot longer. And it really begs the question, if a wallpaper like that is going to win that takes no effort to make, why should I put in more effort into one for it to not even come close to winning?

Quality vs. Quantity argument, I know. But this is something you should think about Flash.

8. Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Especially with real prizes involved... And Flash, I'm going to give you a link to a thread..... I want you to read it: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2018520

You had absolutely 0 problems picking out my wallpapers low quality and construction faults back 5 years ago as such the two WP's in the thread didn't remotely make it into AW.. And I actually still do like my second wp (chobits one)... Just glad it never saw the light of day on AW... Lol...

I really expected serif, serated for one and two and possibly me or a few other members whom I have in mind who I think could've easily placed in 3rd.. But.. I don't know... This is a first.. And with a tangible reward for most of it maybe we should be a bit stricter so that someone can't say to someone "hey vote for my paper" in chat or in a pm where no one can see.. I mean I like to trust people and it irked me when one of our other members called out foul play for sotw.. [but they did it because one member was rightfully winning all the time... not because a member who had so many mistakes won over entries that were well off and constructed nicely]

I'm really thrown off, because I don't know what to suggest about this... Make you say why you voted for an entry? Any vote that is like "I like it because it has XXXX character" should be uncounted? I don't know!! Because I do like some of the amateur papers who may not always place and I don't want anything that might discourage them. But if they are nicely composed without much error/mistakes and only lacking skill then why not let them place you know? I even liked the icy miku wallpaper.. I never noticed but when you looked at it from a distance the grey area made a musical note! I just noticed that yesterday.. The staff of choice was even interesting. It had one minor thing I didn't agree with.. But they nicely blended in their own photograph into a wallpaper, and that's hard.

I'm stumped and discouraged and don't know what to suggest.. Soooo I'll just let you guys decide on what to do..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Looking at it [I didnt vote or enter] the only thing I could think of is that people voted based off the thumbnails and not the full wall. The wall looks nice small, but then you open it and you can see just how back the extraction is and how it just looks like an overall mess

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Looking at it [I didnt vote or enter] the only thing I could think of is that people voted based off the thumbnails and not the full wall. The wall looks nice small, but then you open it and you can see just how back the extraction is and how it just looks like an overall mess
    or people are secretly Campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD View Post
    It's not always popularity though. A lot of people vote the character used and not the quality of a wallpaper. As much as I can agree with you about the voting system not being perfect and prone to abuse, we still try to moderate it as much as possible. It's hard to disqualify votes made by users with a membership status longer than a year and at least 100 posts though.
    Not to mention the 930 views (at the time of writing) vs. 13 votes ratio the thread actually got. With 13 votes (11 made the first day the thread was posted) total (only 4 were made by graphic artists) and 7 wallpapers the mathematical distribution of votes makes it so people win by the margin of 1 vote. Just add the simple assumption that somebody voted due to friendship, character preference or simply because they were drunk at the time of voting and the whole thing collapses with unpredictable results.
    Saying this, there is no way to get around it, unless people start voting more or we get rid of the voting system and introduce judges, which will take away from users the ability to be involved with the contest itself and not just make something and wait for results. Not to mention people wondering on what bases the walls have been picked up, how much favoritism is involved and so on.

How can I figure out who is your friend and who isn't on a website that has users friending everyone, while actual friends talk through IMs or PMs? Now, PMs could be controlled, but do we really want to run this site like an old Soviet country?

As for exposing the votes I'm not going to do it. There is a huge variety of issues that would come with it.
    It doesn't have to be a spree of dictatorship. This it's not a contests for the lolz, this is a semi-serious contest with a semi-serious (earning cash is always a good thing) then it just requires a bit more of moderation and strictness.

This is the first time that it ever happened so it can fly but if it happens again, if some half-assed entry defeats an entry of quality then SOMETHING has to be done. Serated made a point, there's no point of putting effort if they are going to be viewed as equally in the end, if not then inferior.

It's only going to kill WOTM.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Hmm... A lot of good points here, and I do agree with a fair amount of them. Sadly I can't type too much, I am on my tablet, at a hotel for an anime con, so I won't -really- be able to do much until Sunday night or Monday, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks.

We could open the poll results, show who has how many votes as its going on, and who voted for what. That has its own problems though, and I am not sure if it will make too much of a difference.

I would rather not go back to the post a good reason or you can't vote method, and I think other then this, we have had a good run via the poll, so I would rather tweak that if possible.

Maybe we could post 640x480 previews instead of the thumbnails? That should make the quality more visible.

We could also pre-moderate entries, and disqualify ones that wouldn't make it onto aw.com anyway. I would worry about discouraging people from entering, but it may make sense as one of the main goals of these contests is to increase the amount of walls on aw.com.

Maybe something else. I don't even have my laptop at the moment, but I can certainly read the forum and post. So what would you, the people who enter the contests think is a good path to take? I can't promise to implement, but I do want to hear ideas and why you think they will work best.

I actually make it a point not to vote on the contests, and neither does flash, to avoid the appearance of us favoring one person or another.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [January 2012] - Results

Since Ace covered pretty much everything I'll just reply to blueangel's
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Especially with real prizes involved... And Flash, I'm going to give you a link to a thread..... I want you to read it: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2018520

You had absolutely 0 problems picking out my wallpapers low quality and construction faults back 5 years ago as such the two WP's in the thread didn't remotely make it into AW.. And I actually still do like my second wp (chobits one)... Just glad it never saw the light of day on AW... Lol...
    with the following quote:

7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations and uploaded on the site);
    The above rule says that all entries will be compared with AW.com regulations, which means that even if a wallpaper gets first place, it doesn't necessarily mean that a spot on AW.com is granted. All wallpapers get compared and are not uploaded if they don't comply.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garzhvog View Post
    hat yesssssss
    Great job everyone!
    I dunno man, you won second place and all, so you aren't that bothered I assume but the fact that you're okay that you still got murdered by an effortless entry puzzles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Hmm... A lot of good points here, and I do agree with a fair amount of them. Sadly I can't type too much, I am on my tablet, at a hotel for an anime con, so I won't -really- be able to do much until Sunday night or Monday, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks.

We could open the poll results, show who has how many votes as its going on, and who voted for what. That has its own problems though, and I am not sure if it will make too much of a difference.
    You're right, it could create problems but it can also prevent this one. Considering dupe's are allowed on AF, one can easily meet the requirements with that second or third account and vote for themselves. I think a major rule is that people shouldn't be allowed to vote for themselves, period. This next point is half and half because it could mean the entry is really good, that your friends actually like it or it could be your friends are just being "supportive"...of course, you can't really know that unless the entry is crappy and you see a chain of my friends as voters.

I would rather not go back to the post a good reason or you can't vote method, and I think other then this, we have had a good run via the poll, so I would rather tweak that if possible.

People should at least post. There's a difference between a constructive and educated reason and a good reason. A good reason would be, I vote for X because "I like the shiny stars around it and I like how they blend in, it really catches my eye", that's a good enough reason and the former would be "I vote for X because -insert a lot of features and essentials regarding a quality WP" and a bad reason would be "I vote for this because it's pink and pink it's my favorite color".

Maybe we could post 640x480 previews instead of the thumbnails? That should make the quality more visible.

If people are really voting based on thumbnails then that's just randaom voting or doing it for the lolz. If people actually cares, do you think they'll like to have a better look?

We could also pre-moderate entries, and disqualify ones that wouldn't make it onto aw.com anyway. I would worry about discouraging people from entering, but it may make sense as one of the main goals of these contests is to increase the amount of walls on aw.com.

Maybe something else. I don't even have my laptop at the moment, but I can certainly read the forum and post. So what would you, the people who enter the contests think is a good path to take? I can't promise to implement, but I do want to hear ideas and why you think they will work best.

I actually make it a point not to vote on the contests, and neither does flash, to avoid the appearance of us favoring one person or another.
    Answers in bold, easier for me to reply.

To be honest, this is a first time so my opinion is that no action should be taken, however, if this happens again and again, something must be done otherwise it's just going to push quality and potential contestants away.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Since Ace covered pretty much everything I'll just reply to blueangel's

with the following quote:

The above rule says that all entries will be compared with AW.com regulations, which means that even if a wallpaper gets first place, it doesn't necessarily mean that a spot on AW.com is granted. All wallpapers get compared and are not uploaded if they don't comply.
    Yes but why should entries that do not get onto AW be rewarded with prizes and such???.... "Here you go here is $10-20... Your wallpaper cannot be place on our site, but here's money or a funky animal hat valued at $$? anyways!!!! " Doesn't have much logic to it..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Yes but why should entries that do not get onto AW be rewarded with prizes and such???.... "Here you go here is $10-20... Your wallpaper cannot be place on our site, but here's money or a funky animal hat valued at $$? anyways!!!! " Doesn't have much logic to it..
    Let me just stop you right here before we go any further. Keep in mind 2 things, first is that not every person that comes along is a graphic designer and will know or care about those big fancy words we enjoy using; like composition, foreground, etc. So I'm sure most voters choose based solely upon how 'pretty' it looks. Unfortunately.

Secondly, this a contest that runs once a month, and there will always be other opportunities to try and win again. Remember way back when, when that particular SOTW was won by a signature made in MS Paint? The FlashD gift one? The next week, it was all but forgotten as well as everything that went along with it. Ceste la vie, and all that jargon.

ON TOPIC. I think this would work as a good solution, and definitely add to the sense of scale. Entries are submitted, and the judges choose entries that they feel pass a certain criteria, and then the voting is done by the regular users based upon the highest quality wallpapers chosen. This doesnt mean we will exclude any particular person, but instead hold entries to certain degree of standard. All wallpapers can pass judge approval, or just the few that the judges really think belong on AW.

If I may also be so bold, I think it would be a cool idea to add a rule for Collaborative wallpapers. They being larger pieces to work with, it might give newer users the chance they really need to not only compete but learn some tricks.

And of course, if a collaborative wallpaper wins, the two users can kill other over an animal hat, which is always fun.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

So perhaps just go ahead and start moderating them in advance? It'd probably help if the thumbnail was larger since Maru did bring up a valid point that some people can be voting without even fully looking at the walls.

Collabs are nice, are they allowed? I didn't know..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information