AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

Right, so I'm gonna share with you guys a video, because if I don't I might just have to live with telling my future kids that I had a chance to make a positive difference to the world and didn't take it because I was too afraid of my own damned skin.

Anyway, short story is, a David Icke video got deleted from YouTube just recently. In this video he was in an interview explaining his own findings on coronavirus, which as you might expect, is not in line with the official story of events. Now anytime YouTube deletes a video it only makes me more curious to see it. So yeah, congrats YouTube, you just made an already viral video more viral!

Now I'm not saying this to be sensational, but the time to act is now. You don't have to agree with what Icke's saying in the video if you do watch it, but that's not the point. The point is he has a right to state his opinion and it's being denied by major social media platforms. I'm doing this at my own risk as well, and for all I know I might be breaching the rules on this forum (sorry mods if if I am), but honestly I think there is more at stake here than my reputation. If I do get banned or whatever, so be it.

Now the video is long, like film-length long; but I'd say that's nothing compared to the potential cost of ignoring it. I don't often say this: but I URGE every one of you to watch this video before it gets deleted off the Internet. And PLEASE, whether you like the video or not (so to speak), SHARE it with everyone you know using every tool at your disposal.

One last thing: I thought of posting this as a reply to the existing Coronavirus thread started by @Digimon_Sommelier:: . After some thinking though, I concluded that this message is urgent such that it warrants a thread of its own. Not that I'm trying to draw attention away from Digimon's thread, and in fact I think it'd be great if people keep posting in it - and of course I do give my personal thanks to Digimon for bringing attention to this serious crisis in the first place. All I care about is that this video gets shared, though if you could post here that you did just that it'd be helpful. I'm not looking for likes or reputation here. None of that means anything if that video is not shared. So PLEASE, if not for your own sake, do this for the sake of the next generation: SHARE the video!

Edit: It seems some users are having trouble accessing the above link. It's working for me but doesn't seem to be working for others.

So as a workaround I've also posted the link to the davidicke.com website where the same video is embedded, but you'll have to scroll down the page a bit to access it: https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...today-330pm-uk. Also, the original link is now underlined.

Update: Just thought I'd add a video to back up Icke's claims. I planned to do this earlier but was in a hurry to get to a store before it closed. This video is from YouTube however, so how long it will stay up there, I don't know :
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 04-08-2020 at 05:30 PM.

2. Likes DOOM!, Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

You didn't post a link, or you edited it out. What? Too scared, or has something automatically removed it?
    I don't have the original video with Icke, but it's probably related to the 5G networks.
    Something like this? https://www.facebook.com/filmetvlive...K7zRNSaUDCeiPx

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    You didn't post a link, or you edited it out. What? Too scared, or has something automatically removed it?
    I don't have the original video with Icke, but it's probably related to the 5G networks.
    Something like this? https://www.facebook.com/filmetvlive...K7zRNSaUDCeiPx
    I set up that link so that you just click on it and it takes you to the url of the video; it still works for me so I don't get what's happening on your end.

Anyway I updated my thread to (hopefully) give you more options, and now the actual link itself is disclosed.

Please get back to me ASAP if you're still having problems, and let me know if the new link works or not.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I knew it was bullsh*t.

P.S. You're welcome, @.:neuko:.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

6. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saw it. Thanks. So...
    Spoiler:
    There is no Corona virus, 5G networks fired at 60 GHz will stop your blood from transporting oxygen and thus kill you. And doctors are told to tag every casual death with covid19. Next step, Bill Gates' vaccines will be mandatory along with a digital tattoo(mark of the beast) if you want to travel anywhere. More on...

8. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    Saw it. Thanks. So...
    Spoiler:
    There is no Corona virus, 5G networks fired at 60 GHz will stop your blood from transporting oxygen and thus kill you. And doctors are told to tag every casual death with covid19. Next step, Bill Gates' vaccines will be mandatory along with a digital tattoo(mark of the beast) if you want to travel anywhere. More on...
    Hey, no talk of digital tattooing. This is a family forum. lmao Just kidding. It won't spell the end of the world or the appearance of the deceptive one. Yeah, I'm all read up on Revelation. It's not for the squeamish but I love a good ending, so I'm a pro at reading John's gospel wiffout fear, mate.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down Re: The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

OK, so I am to take the word of a conspiracy nut over highly trained and professionally respected doctors? Exactly what are his medical credentials? This is the same guy who says the world is controlled by giant lizards. Are you sure Icke was not banned for his overall anti-Semitism?

Just because it's on the internet, does not make it true.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 04-08-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you're on the internet. Are you a lie?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier:: View Post
    Well, you're on the internet. Are you a lie?
    No. But Icke sure is.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's great about this is that as users (here at the greatest anime forum AF) we all have opinions and perspectives. Let's agree to disagree because the "I'm right" argument leads nowhere.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Were you hacked or do you actually believe that

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Were you hacked or do you actually believe that
    I believe it. Everything should go back to normal when our governments get tired of the lie and persuade us (with sweet talk) to return to normal life after they've found a "cure" for "COVID-19." Sorry, but a run-on sentence is warranted, since we're gullible as a society. Months from now: "Oh, a cure?! Wow! Let's get out there and interact again, everyone!" 'Cause collectively we're sheep that the shepherds (e.g. political leaders) direct.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Interesting, I'll make sure to wear my tinfoil hat whenever I go out to make sure the Government doesn't kill me with it's fancy data network.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Interesting, I'll make sure to wear my tinfoil hat whenever I go out to make sure the Government doesn't kill me with it's fancy data network.
    My tinfoil hat will come with matching boots.

Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just to open up the debate a bit more and bring some balance to this... debate (to put it loosely), I thought I'd post this video, which I recommend y'all watch. This presents a somewhat different view of COVID-19 from the perspective Dr. Christopher Busby. Don't know who he is? Well look him up for yourself - I'm not your Wikipedia! I'll tell you this much: I think you'll find he is quite qualified. He doesn't necessary agree with David Icke that this virus is a hoax; however, he doesn't rule out the possibility of a connection between COVID-19 and 5G either.

Not that I'm trying to derail my own thread, but I've said what there is be said about that Icke video and the reason I urged others to share it (and still would) is simply because it was deleted off YouTube; and as far as I'm concerned no entity or authority has the right to tell people what to think.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Too far gone.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

F this "virus."

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's something new. I shared that link on fb awhile back. And today, i got this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200418-001312_Messenger.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	86329  

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The coronavirus was leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China?!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As of Saturday night, 30% of the confirmed coronavirus cases in the world are in the US, as are almost 25% of all fatalities. And the percentages are growing.

Can the conspiracy theories. We got a problem and it is getting worse.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    As of Saturday night, 30% of the confirmed coronavirus cases in the world are in the US, as are almost 25% of all fatalities. And the percentages are growing.

Can the conspiracy theories. We got a problem and it is getting worse.
    What if it's not a conspiracy theory?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not a conspiracy theory. Or do you think Inke's reptilian overlords have something to do with it?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, boy. This is one unbelievable point in time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think the issue here is that so called conspiracy theorists seem be doing a better job at explaining COVID-19 than the MSM.

And seriously, dismissing conspiracy theories because they are just that is all well and good; but the alternative of simply believing the information put out by the MSM without questioning it strikes me as no better.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 06-19-2020 at 02:10 PM.

28. Thanks Digimon_Sommelier thanked for this post
    Likes DOOM!, Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't get folks who join the flock in taking things as gospel rather than thinking for themselves. Yes, people are dying but what's the virus itself? SARS_cov_2. Named "Coronavirus" to inspire fear in the people. Media has not helped either. I choose to be paper (thinker) instead of rock (gullible), thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information