AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf L: Anime Forum Chronicles II

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf L: Anime Forum Chronicles II

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    @Yuuzuki do you want to win? can you use any abilities to help us win? Im not asking you to use it right away but make sure it wont go to waste. You are no use to us dead...

@mimiruchan if I can convince RyuTama to lynch Nana, would you change as well? I really want to clear this up. its already day phase 4 and we still havent figured out the truth...
    well I hope that with us you mean townies so but I don't like it when you're trying to lynch someone just because it isn't yet confirmed that the person is a townie or not and I don't like to kill someone to be sure typical wolf behavior so [change vote DanjaX]. About ability every ability can help you to win if you use it correctly

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

@RyuTama don't you have a special ability to see who Nana Ryu is?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuzuki View Post
    well I hope that with us you mean townies so but I don't like it when you're trying to lynch someone just because it isn't yet confirmed that the person is a townie or not and I don't like to kill someone to be sure typical wolf behavior so [change vote DanjaX]. About ability every ability can help you to win if you use it correctly
    what happened to your philosophy of killing everyone that is not you? I want to lynch Nana, you should have no ill feelings about it. what happened?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what happened to your philosophy of killing everyone that is not you? I want to lynch Nana, you should have no ill feelings about it. what happened?
    Actually @RyuTama check out who DenjaX is hehe

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

that philosophy is there still (at least I hope that you aren't me) only I can be very very very easily change my mind when in the right mood

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

WAIT A MINUTE...

I have a revelation. The lie detector exists in this game. Can we lie detect the opening post about the 2 confirmed townies?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

@mimiruchan Mind answering my question? you and RyuTama seems buddy buddy with each other it worries me

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WAIT A MINUTE...

I have a revelation. The lie detector exists in this game. Can we lie detect the opening post about the 2 confirmed townies?
    That's a thing!?

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

would be handy but does anyone have a lie detector?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Worth going a shot. If not, I want @Aries to claim town. I really want to trust this guy lol

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Got back from School so give me a minute.@mimiruchan I have seen him just support and actually question what is going on so why kill him but the others points are very well articulated about Ryu so [Vote Lynch RyuTama] after all they are rather suspicious
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay I really don't believe Aries Hydra or Nana anymore. I think Yuu is town.
    DenjaX is right about Nana Ryu
    I'm keeping my vote for now

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ what what makes me bad honestly?
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What makes Ryu bad? I feel like your all ganging up because of Aries. I'm voting Aries though so why are you just picking on Ryu? Also why would she try to find out a persons side if she was bad?

Ps @RyuTama I'm totally assuming your a girl XD I'm sorry if I'm wrong hahahaha
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 01-21-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vrarsenal View Post
    If anything that is either coincidence or wolves trying to frame Ryu. Can't really see Ryu making that mistake....
    Or maybe that's what she wants you to think? I mean, they were only random votes on her, so it would be easy to overlook.

Quote Originally Posted by mimiruchan View Post
    [Search Art Forums] I'm at work - may not reply a lot

I am kind of agreeing though with RyuTama...it does seem odd how quickly you all turned on her.
    Also, I'm still not sure about you Nana Ryu you haven't given me any reason to believe your actually town except via OP
    Aries and Hydra are still on my radar. I may be a newb but I feel like your picking on me to nullify my statements @Aries
    What? I've been against Ryu this whole time, ever since she attacked me for simply defending myself on the first day. And might I mention that that's her only "evidence" against me. She has stated no other reason to vote for me. It's a pathetic argument imo. And the way she's managing to turn everyone else to her side so effortlessly is something only scum should be able to do, since they can coordinate with other players to make a convincing argument. I don't know about Denja, but my vote should have been expected. At least I have reasonable evidence against her. That being the votes from previous phases, and her own indecisive voting.

I don't know where you got the idea that I was picking on you from.

[Search Western]

If I missed a question or something, let me know. I'm on my phone at the moment so it's difficult to keep track of each post directed at me...

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Would you rather lynch Nana than Aries? Like you, I was all over wanting to lynch her the whole time.
    I would honestly be happy lynching either of them. Although I'm still sorta worried about Nana being lynch proof, so for now I want to try Aries instead and see where that takes us.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuzuki View Post
    I'm just saying everything which isn't proven with an ability or an item or can be derived from those by logic with a chance of 100% shouldn't be trusted. The only people I know of who is a wolf and who's a townie is me and all these dead people

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

so yes I don't believe that post
    This guy knows wassup.

@RyuTama don't you have a special ability to see who Nana Ryu is?
    Where'd you get that idea from? o.o

WAIT A MINUTE...

...I'm not sure that would work. Since LD can only check one statement, and that would essentially be checking two separate statements. o:

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Got back from School so give me a minute.@mimiruchan I have seen him just support and actually question what is going on so why kill him but the others points are very well articulated about Ryu so [Vote Lynch RyuTama] after all they are rather suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Now to wait for Nana's vote. We know she'll vote for me save her scumbuddy.
    Called it.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Completely ignoring my post, I see. For shame, Ryu.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Completely ignoring my post, I see. For shame, Ryu.
    What part of that post was I was supposed to respond to? You weren't even talking to me fool.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Even though it's wrong.

And more than likely fake.

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't you normally respond to anything that concerns you? Or are you admitting that your case against me is weak? You're avoiding giving any solid reasoning for my lynch. :/

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Search Video Games] Wow really Ryu calling the fact that i am willing to agree with others as supposed scumminess

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay so I just got home and re-read some of the messages..
    just fyi @Aries There is a tie between you and RyuTama 3 each
    I haven't counted any posts for votes and such by @Yuuzuki because we were told to bold our posts or they wouldn't count.
    Apart from that Aries...there is no group voting against you. Again tied...I do find it ironic that RyuTama has called each of you against them.
    AND I too am concerned about the save The Nana Ryu had, worried about wasting another vote.
    I don't think DenjaX is not town.
    I honestly don't have a lot of proof for anyone. Where is @Ribbon ? I want to hear more from DenjaX's partner.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Don't you normally respond to anything that concerns you? Or are you admitting that your case against me is weak? You're avoiding giving any solid reasoning for my lynch. :/
    Do you want to lynch RyuTama than Nana? You were going after me but then you shifted to RyuTama. Is your prized item somehow a seer(I wont say the word lol) power so you saw my alignment?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

CURRENT VOTE TALLY

Aries - 2 RyuTama, mimiruchan
    RyuTama - 2 Aries, The Nana Ryu
    vrarsenal - 2 HyrdaPunchMan, vrarsenal

The Nana Ryu - 1 DenjaX
    DenjaX - 1 Yuuzuki
    The rest self-votes

Vote Track:
    Yuuzuki - Yuuzuki -> Aries -> DenjaX
    DenjaX - RyuTama -> The Nana Ryu
    HydraPunchman - DenjaX -> vrarsenal

@RyuTama I think it is worth the shot of killing Nana again than Aries. After what Aries have been through, I don't think he is wolf.

I don't think DenjaX is not town.
    I honestly don't have a lot of proof for anyone. Where is @Ribbon ? I want to hear more from DenjaX's partner.
    Heeeeyy double negative!

And yeah, I think this phase will be when the host modkill all inactives. Ribbon's role might be revealed if the host won't give us a hard time. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sighs* how is it again going to me as a wolf honestly i don't understand your methods fellow players

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

*sighs* how is it again going to me as a wolf honestly i don't understand your methods fellow players
    There is nothing more suspicious than to a supposedly "confirmed" townie to be lynchproof. I have no choice but to see this through until I learn the truth unless you can explain anything behind the failed lynch. But I don't think you will do that because it is against the rules. So the only way we can learn anything is to have you lynched again or seer proving your innocence.

Speaking of seer, I think it is about time to report all findings if that role even exist... I'm sure it exist.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Usually when you are innocent you come off more "nuuu really I'm innocent I promise don't hurt me" haha >-< I still feel like its weird to have two Town OP declared.
    I'm voting Aries because it honestly feels like they have been voting against what I think is the main group of townies. He seems to be trying to turn the argument away from you. MAINLY just if you read back all the way its been defensive argumentative debates over how they believe its others (that I think are town) thats my only reasoning.
    Also, even before anyone spoke (so no real proof of anything) RyuTama voted for Aries and since then Aries seems to have a vendetta which I don't think is called for.

I feel we also need to hear more from Nodoka LaMei...

My list of townies (I think)
    Mimiruchan, I'm town just like OP states.
    RyuTama
    Yuuzuki
    Ribbon
    DenjaX

Maybe Hydra...but you make me confused most of the time XD

Not enough info from Nodoka LaMei, or Rei, or vrarsenal.
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 01-21-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmmmmmm very true so would Vrarsenal be a better choice then?

Closed Thread

Thread Information