AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Member kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 01:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Hello!

Hello! I'm Adeleide (Not my real name). You can call me Kuroobunny.
    I'm an otaku, searching for otaku friends to share my anime experiences and other stuff that concerns anime.
    I love music, so we can talk about it, too. I play the guitar and beatbox, and a little bit of drums. I like any kind of music, so feel free to approach me.
    I'm a Filipino, btw - Soon transferring to CA, USA.
    15 years old, turning 16 this year. Incoming senior high school.
    I'm very talkative, and likes to please everyone. I'm friendly, too!

If I'm missing anything, you can visit my profile and post a message there.

Jaa, YOROSHIKU!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroobunny View Post
    Hello! I'm Adeleide (Not my real name). You can call me Kuroobunny.
    I'm an otaku, searching for otaku friends to share my anime experiences and other stuff that concerns anime.
    I love music, so we can talk about it, too. I play the guitar and beatbox, and a little bit of drums. I like any kind of music, so feel free to approach me.
    I'm a Filipino, btw - Soon transferring to CA, USA.
    15 years old, turning 16 this year. Incoming senior high school.
    I'm very talkative, and likes to please everyone. I'm friendly, too!

If I'm missing anything, you can visit my profile and post a message there.

Jaa, YOROSHIKU!
    Hello Bunny! May I call you that? Welcome to AF! In my opinion one of the best anime forums out there. How are you? Heh. You seem like a very nice person and a really good one infact so I hope we grow to be great friends! I'm talkative too so we share that in common. Cya on the forums Bunny.!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Hello Bunny! May I call you that? Welcome to AF! In my opinion one of the best anime forums out there. How are you? Heh. You seem like a very nice person and a really good one infact so I hope we grow to be great friends! I'm talkative too so we share that in common. Cya on the forums Bunny.!
    ^^ wow, I'm glad someone noticed my post. Okay then, call me Bunny. :') May I call you Kaga-chan?
    I think this forum is one of the best, too. I searched it on google, and it is the second web result. Well... Let's be friends then! Kaga-chan! You seem a really good and kind person too.
    BTW, Thank you for welcoming me.
    Last edited by kuroobunny; 05-02-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[/COLOR]

^^ wow, I'm glad someone noticed my post. Okay then, call me Bunny. :') May I call you Kaga-chan?
    I think this forum is one of the best, too. I searched it on google, and it is the second web result. Well... Let's be friends then! Kaga-chan! You seem a really good and kind person too.
    BTW, Thank you for welcoming me.
    I notice all introduction threads and try go get to most of them. Yes, you can call me Kaga-chan. I like the nickname Bunny! Thanks for it. Okay its official then.. we are friends! Thanks for the compliments.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to ask silly questions and say silly things.

... Must. Resist. Urge. To. Ask. Obvious. Question. :|.

-collapses.- @_@

Well... enjoy your stay. xD
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    I notice all introduction threads and try go get to most of them. Yes, you can call me Kaga-chan. I like the nickname Bunny! Thanks for it. Okay its official then.. we are friends! Thanks for the compliments.
    Okay then! Kaga-chan! Let's send visitor messages. I will try not to break any rules here at the forum.
    W-woaaahhh.. I see some typos from my last post. I'm sorry Kaga-chan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome to AF. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to ask silly questions and say silly things.

... Must. Resist. Urge. To. Ask. Obvious. Question. :|.

-collapses.- @_@

Well... enjoy your stay. xD
    Heyy.. thanks I will read the rules. You can ask silly questions from me, or say silly things to me. I really don't mind, and that would really mean so much to me. it actually means I'm being a part of the forums more. Please go back to life, don't collapse on me. LOL.

awesome people here at le forums!

Senior Member LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori has a reputation beyond repute LeiLori's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2012 02:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Leilori

HI Kuroobunny
    Welcome to AF! I hope you'll enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Take care!

Thanks Ms. Lucy

Thanks CrimsonMoon

Mahalo Serated

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

welcome to AF

i'm the cutest here

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hattatori Hanzo View Post
    welcome to AF

i'm the cutest here
    I'm waiting for the punchline.

11. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeiLori View Post
    HI Kuroobunny
    Welcome to AF! I hope you'll enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Take care!
    Thank you LeiLori-chan! I am enjoying right now ^^ Thanks, You take care too!

welcome to AF

i'm the cutest here
    .... Okay. Thank you for the welcome! ^^ Cutest-san.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to AF
    Hiii! Thank you for the welcome!

Thanks for your hospitality minna-san! I hope we all get along!

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you LeiLori-chan! I am enjoying right now ^^ Thanks, You take care too!

.... Okay. Thank you for the welcome! ^^ Cutest-san.

Hiii! Thank you for the welcome!

Thanks for your hospitality minna-san! I hope we all get along!

whats not cute about dragoncats?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bunny? ... You actually have the word "bunny" in your username? ... o___o

Oh... eh... *coughs* Welcome to this site! ^___~
    Since you wrote that you like music I have to ask you - what kind of music do you like?

And since your current mood says "in love" I guess you have already fallen for this site? ;D

I think this forum is one of the best, too. I searched it on google, and it is the second web result.
    The second web result?? Such blasphemy is rarely heard of...

I'm the cutest here
    Blasphemy.

*flutter with my eyelashes*

xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Since you wrote that you like music I have to ask you - what kind of music do you like?

And since your current mood says "in love" I guess you have already fallen for this site? ;D

Blasphemy.

xD

Sorry shug~but I'm so adorable

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry shug~but I'm so adorable
    I'm still waiting for the punchline.

17. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kuroobunny - Hello and welcome. Why did you choose to call yourself Adelaide? I think it's a great name, I live in Adelaide and if I ever have a daughter that's one of 3 names I would choose from!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blasphemy.

xD
    Well... Kuroobunny has been my user/code name for about two years now. And... I don't know why, but it gave me that BOOM expression. I mean, bunnies aren't even my favorite animals, lions are - or dragons.

Music... Random genres. I don't have my favorite genre... But most of the songs in my cellphone are rock and metal and random random random random. So you can say I can ride to any flow of music. (Now wait.. what?)

Second to the web results.. The reason I joined this forum was because I was searching for an anime forum. The first one was a-f.com, and this site was the second web result. But.. I don't know what's your web results.. I'm sorry for claiming.

Well.. Dragoncats are adorable, and I really think they are adorable. And so is Hattatori Hanzo

I had to look in the dictionary to find the meaning of BLASPHEMY. kyaaaa....
    Thank you for welcoming me btw! I hope we can get along! Seriously, be great friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    @kuroobunny - Hello and welcome. Why did you choose to call yourself Adelaide? I think it's a great name, I live in Adelaide and if I ever have a daughter that's one of 3 names I would choose from!
    Well.. I really like the name Adeleide. It's really nice and.. I don't know. It just sound so powerful, and charming.
    Wow, I didn't know there was a place called Adelaide! Now I want to change my name and live there.
    I hope you name your daughter Adelaide, so you'll remember me. Hahaha!
    Thank you for welcoming me! I hope we can be good friends!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you! It's nice you gave a little of your time for welcoming me. I hope we can be good friends!
    Last edited by kuroobunny; 05-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well.. I really like the name Adeleide. It's really nice and.. I don't know. It just sound so powerful, and charming.
    Wow, I didn't know there was a place called Adelaide! Now I want to change my name and live there.
    I hope you name your daughter Adelaide, so you'll remember me. Hahaha!
    Thank you for welcoming me! I hope we can be good friends!
    Yeah, it's the capital city of South Australia, named after a British Queen. You should visit, it's a great place! Anyway, look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF have fun here
    ^^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Second to the web results.. The reason I joined this forum was because I was searching for an anime forum. The first one was a-f.com, and this site was the second web result. But.. I don't know what's your web results.. I'm sorry for claiming.
    Haha no no no I just meant that this site should be om the 1 web result, and that everything else is wrong. I tried to make a joke. But I failed... Aaaew.. ;-;

I had to look in the dictionary to find the meaning of BLASPHEMY. kyaaaa....!
    .. Such blasphemy. .. xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Yeah, it's the capital city of South Australia, named after a British Queen. You should visit, it's a great place! Anyway, look forward to seeing you around the forum!
    Wow, you sure know a lot. I will visit, one day.
    Yes, I look forward on seeing you around, too!

Quote Originally Posted by 榮利 アキ View Post
    Welcome to AF have fun here
    Thank you! I will, and I am having fun. Let's get along, ne? :3

Haha no no no I just meant that this site should be om the 1 web result, and that everything else is wrong. I tried to make a joke. But I failed... Aaaew.. ;-;

.. Such blasphemy. .. xD
    *blushes* Gosh.. I'm sorry. I didn't know.
    *laughs hard* there.. I laughed... Although it's late and all. :|
    Blasphemy.. And you're saying you're not good at english or native speaker, eh!? *kicks*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information