AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: E3 2012 Discussion Thread

Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: E3 2012 Discussion Thread

i love e3 and it awesome all this week on pshome on ps3 you can watch it and they got room with booths like this Click image for larger version

Name:	E3® Photobooth.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	63127

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    ... I just cried.

To think that the remnants of the teams who created one of the best recent arcade racing games (Split/Second ... also Pure), and arguably THE best arcade racing (Blur!!1111one) are now stuck coding a freaking simulation game ... I cry in despair of only hoping that the former Bizarre Creations guys hear my plea for them to create Blur 2 ... even if they have to name it something else because of Activi$ion's IP hoarding..

But yeah. I'm not too keen on simulation racers (TDU:2 is simulationy-enough) so unless these guys pull a fun little open-world game up out the depths I probably won't get it. NFS:MW 2012 I will likely get regardless of whether they use Chameleon or Frostbite 2; I have no real complaints with Hot Pursuit or The Run and personally I enjoyed The Run (my only gripe being the cars' handling when one end of the car was on dirt and the other tarmac, it was often unpredictable as hell) so I'm sure that this new reboot will be good.

I got bored of Dirt: Showdown within a week of release so it had better be a good game. :l
    Well remember those Bizarre Creations guys made Project Gotham Racing as well. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they make up the majority of the company, hence the reason for their working on Forza. Also by making a game in an already established franchise they can make a name for themselves and probably get a deal to make a new racing game once Horizon is out the door. Heck, maybe Microsoft will get them to make something for them. Forza one year, followed by their game the next, back and forth. Well, we'll just wait and see what the future brings.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

I watched the last of demo, it looks realy cool! Maybe it was a bit to scripted looking, other than that, looked beast! To bad i won't be getting a Ps3 ever.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can only hope. I know Bizarre planned to do a sequel to Blur (to put in all the stuff they took out) so I just hope they realise how much potential the game has and they get the IP rights back from Activision so they can make us all proud.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I tried a lot of games out...And I can't wait to get my hands in them.

And yeah, no new racing games besides the ones Saracin mentioned.

I can't wait for Dust 514 to be released free already, it was nice....Star Wars 1313 was an Uncharted in Space, but still good...Battle Royale....yeah...It's fun but meh, too casual, still fun though. I don't know why @Ellipsis , like someone said here, out of all the games, this one makes you buy a PS3? I mean I enjoyed playing the game but the games is as annoying as playing Brawl with Smash Ball and items. The Last of Us and Beyond were epic as expected though. Sleeping Dogs aka True Crime 3 was better than I expected, I mean, it doesn't feel much as the True Crime games but it's still a pretty good game.

I can't comment on all the games, however, Booth-wise this has been a good year but conference-wise it sucked. I almost felt asleep during the Microsoft Conference, my friend had to wake me up.

Oh yeah, I like the WiiU controller a lot more now, and I mean the feel of it. Before to me it felt like an uncomfortable piece of junk but now it's a lot better than that and the games played in there seem a lot less gimmicky. I mean, when I played a demo of NG3 I remember I had to slide the screen, I didn't played that this year because it wasn't there but now the function of the controller has more cool purposes than just "sliding" as if you were playing a tablet game. I only played a little of Arkham City since you know, I already have that for PC and Xbox 360...I can't really comment on that though, it's not a new game but it's as awesome as always.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-08-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I really loved all the next gen demos, especially the Final Fantasy one. It's got me crazy excited now

Junior Member Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Katelyn Summers Steam ID: audreyabell

I'm personally interested in Last of Us and Watch Dogs. Both hold a lot of promise, I think.

However, again — disappointed with the lack of Valve stuff (Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike).

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

Quote Originally Posted by Sitcom View Post
    I'm personally interested in Last of Us and Watch Dogs. Both hold a lot of promise, I think.

However, again — disappointed with the lack of Valve stuff (Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike).
    Those were my favorite games of the show. I wasn't too thrilled by much else that I saw.

I'm also eagerly awaiting any Valve news (about something other than Dota 2, which I'm not very interested in). The only news I've heard in the last few days is the collaboration between Valve and the developers of PayDay: The Heist (which is not a Left 4 Dead prequel/sequel).

That, and Gabe Newell's cameo in Neal Stephenson's CLANG Kickstarter project:

(warning: video auto-loops)
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

9. Likes Sitcom liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 06-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.

11. Likes Sitcom liked this post
    Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I'm really excited for The Last of Us. Normally, I'm a bit more couscous with new IPs, but I've loved the games NaughtyDog made way back on the PS1, so they have an awesome track record for me. Man, i do miss those old Crash Bandicoot games. Anyway, I also love the concept. It's kinda like a cross between Silent Hill's "For the love of god, can I please get a health kit" with Uncharted's general awesomeness.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Dead space 2
    Assassins creed 3
    Halo 4
    Last of us
    Skyrim: Dawngaurd DLC
    Resident evil 6
    Elder scrolls online

These are all the games i'm looking forward to.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information