AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Well, Im nice to an extent. If you dont spam then Im fine with you. But with members who do spam, Im not very nice at all. I get annoyed easliy, so Im not really the nicest =3
    Do you know anyone who did I mean anyone.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Originally Posted by ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥
    wooo i wanna get to know a mod.
    hmmm lets see whats the most stressful thing about being a MOD !?!
    i know simple question but i just felt like asking :3

Most stressful thing about being an Admin can be the dealings with the users whom just don't get it.
    Not the ones that don't read the rules, the ones that do and think they can start petitions to get them changed, or that if they break them all the time we'll just ignore them. Those people.

Originally Posted by Alice Lost
    Aside from the usual big basket of Valentine cards and credit card payments, what will you expect to recieve for Valentines day? What would you like to recieve for Valentines day (non-forum related, by the way)?

Late but I didn't get anything =P

I have a question, does anyone have plans for St. Patrick's Day?

90% of the time I completely forget/miss St Patty's day. Not on purpose mind you but it's just not one of those holidays for me I guess.

How many of you know each other in person?

I've met Kaitou Ace, Princess Minako, Jakiao and Aaron.
    I'd love to meet some more people too! -coughKLUTZwhomonlylives4hrsfrommecough-

What school did you last graduate from and (If applicable) with what degree in what?

Algonquin College - Legal Assitant Degree

Who the friendliest mod here.

Thorn probably, I'm mean at least I'm told I am.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPSerenity View Post

Thorn probably, I'm mean at least I'm told I am.
    *dies* My sissy went with Thorn over me???
    We're family!!! Aaack!
    Was I not chosen as the mod for introductions for that very reason? (my friendliness?)
    Am I not sweet and kind and friendly?
    Does not everyone love and adore me?
    Well, most everyone

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra View Post
    *dies* My sissy went with Thorn over me???
    We're family!!! Aaack!
    Was I not chosen as the mod for introductions for that very reason? (my friendliness?)
    Am I not sweet and kind and friendly?
    Does not everyone love and adore me?
    Well, most everyone

eep!

I can't pick family! It'd be like... uh.. playing favorites! Sorry Sissy you're both very friendly.

Sweet like muffins. But I've totally seen you take a mean streak =P xD

I <3 you all the same.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi dog View Post
    Can't pick just one! Pooky/Thorn/Tod/LPS are all such sweethearts 100% of the time. I don't have a problem with any staff here, but in terms of friendliness, they stand out.

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako View Post
    Can't pick just one! Pooky/Thorn/Tod/LPS are all such sweethearts 100% of the time. I don't have a problem with any staff here, but in terms of friendliness, they stand out.

Are you not friendly.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Reiako's picture is in the dictionary under sweethearts. She is to modest to admit to it.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPSerenity View Post

How many of you know each other in person?

I've met Kaitou Ace, Princess Minako, Jakiao and Aaron.
    I'd love to meet some more people too! -coughKLUTZwhomonlylives4hrsfrommecough-

I knew that was coming

Umm...yea, I dunno when I can come. In the summer sometime probably? May or June? It'll have to be by September because I'm probably going international then

Member ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 05:56 AM
    Threads

i don't know if this is asked yet- but how long were u a member before u became a mod
    and - who created this site in the 1st place...just wondering
    Last edited by ~courtney morgan~; 02-28-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    SKY

Hi check it out: www.glasgowschoolofsportbellahoustonacademy.co.uk
    that's the glasgow school of sport- i'm a gymnast

Life is what you make of it .... nothing more...nothing less

ps. NEXT MOOD SWING IN 5min

Thanks again Nespa

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

how long were u a member before u became a mod
    Hm, good half year after I re-joined (in Nov. 2003)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I wasn't a member TOO long... maybe a few months or so. I became a mod out of need, because AW.com forum was crazy and we needed someone to control it.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~courtney morgan~ View Post
    i don't know if this is asked yet- but how long were u a member before u became a mod
    The first time I was a mod was back on AnimeGlobe, shortly after it opened. I joined in January of 2000 (after coming over from Tux) and was a mod the following month, as I recall. I used to bother Ace nonstop about the fanfiction board on Tux that he probably offered me the Fanfiction mod spot here (yep, before Princess Ai ;p) to shut me up.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

and - who created this site in the 1st place...just wondering
    About 2ish years, but 9 or so months of that encompasses the period where the computers exploded.

And Kaitou Ace did.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member scott will become famous soon enough scott will become famous soon enough scott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:16 PM
    Threads

see if your a chat mod do u have to log into chat all day .....

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

About half a year. I was offered the job by LPS and gladly accepted ^_^

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    see if your a chat mod do u have to log into chat all day .....
    Not really o_o; chat admins have lives too o_o;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    About half a year. I was offered the job by LPS and gladly accepted ^_^
    Heh actually you were offered it by Minako it just came through me ^_^;;

Been here for seven or eight years now, and actually started out on Mooniemail and was "working for" Spyder at the time.

Just stuck around and now they can't get rid of me xD

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I STARTED THE SITE TOO DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

why am I always forgotten ;_;

i was always an admin, I own the place.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan View Post
    I keep inviting people out to Tokyo, but no one will come visit me.
    Sorry about that, Pooky. My plans for March imploded. However, I'm still
    on track for June. I have every intention of arriving in Japan this year.
    Something like June 11 - 24, or 14 - 27, something highly to that effect.

Right after that when I hit Anime Expo I intend to finally get to meet many
    more of my friends here. Currently I've only met Myrra and Sophonax from
    the current active staff. In the nearly 8 years I've been in this community,
    I went straight from poverty to military, so opportunity has been scarce.

I've never celebrated St. Patrick's Day (I don't even drink alcohol, despite
    being 24).

I do not have a full college degree (yet). I was certified as a Novice
    Arabic Linguist at the last "school" I attended as part of my military job
    training.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Junior Member ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 07:58 AM
    Threads

Hm...It seem's that alot of questions have been asked already...Um...Oh!! I got one:

Q. If you could meet with one specific member/admin/mod from here that, you haven't met with before, who would it be and why?

(And your never forgotten Minako. We think of you everytime one of the bots have a meltdown in chat xD Kidding. We love you Mina. <3)

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Quote Originally Posted by ArashiNorimaki View Post
    Q. If you could meet with one specific member/admin/mod from here that, you haven't met with before, who would it be and why?
    ;__; It's hard to choose just one.. Heh because everyone seems like fun.. But bleh if I had to choose, It would probably be either my lovely co-Mod Klutzy, or MaruDashi cause she seems like the spunky fun type person for some reason xP .... Oh and Piper, cause he makes me laugh a lot and I can just picture us just hangin out. Lol. Same with Flashy! xD I think it'd be fun too.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't pick just one either. I'd love to get together with so very many.
    I should like to meet our European contingent most at the moment as they are the most distant. Flashy, Wizzy, Sophy, Muzzy, Nighthawk (couldn't reduce his name to anything cutesy), HKK, the rest of the German group and the everyone in Norway (Zingo, Han, Noki, etc)
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Myrra: Noooo...Pooky and I are further away ;p You just want to visit Europe more.

Er...I'm closest to Pooky now, though I wish now I'd taken advantage of living in the states to actually meet people. Always wanted to drop by on Aies-y ;_;

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by ArashiNorimaki View Post
    Hm...It seem's that alot of questions have been asked already...Um...Oh!! I got one:

Id love to meet up with all of the staff really. If I only had to pick five though, it'd probably be (in no particular order):
    Rei
    Dolly
    Mossy
    Sere
    Thorny

Why? I get along with them better than others. What would I do once meeting up with them? >=3 muhahahaaaaa!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako View Post
    Myrra: Noooo...Pooky and I are further away ;p You just want to visit Europe more.
    Well, that's partly true, but you must factor in the fact that both you and Pooky live in places that are extrememly expensive to go to visit.
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information