AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chapter One: Introduction

Junior Member Dastiary is on a distinguished road Dastiary's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2016 09:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dastiary

Cool Chapter One: Introduction

Hello all. ^-^ I've been looking at the first page of introductions to get an idea of what is expected in a post like this, as I'm usually not that great at introductions or the like, to be honest. However, I notice that nobody seems to have really put any time or substantial effort or information into theirs, which is personally rather disappointing. So, to remedy this, I'm going to do my own style of introduction. I hope those of you who actually read them, instead of just clicking and instantly posting a welcome, can enjoy this introduction and learn at least a little something about me, as I not only plan to stay on this forum for quite a while, I also hope to join the staff ranks at some point to help maintain the forum and make it just that much better in any way I can. ^-^

Hello, my name here on the forums, if you can't tell or haven't noticed yet, is Dastiary. The name Dastiary is a name I came up with by using letters from each of my names, First, Middle, and Last. Dast comes from my last name, the i comes from my middle name, and ary comes from my first name. For those who may be curious, my full name is Zachary Craig Dastoor. I prefer to be called by either my forum name, or just Zach. So please, take that into consideration when addressing me.

My interests and hobbies include, but are not limited to, watching anime(of course), playing video games, playing guitar and/or piano, archery, books, movies, TV shows, acting, soccer, and roleplaying.
    I'm sure the anime I like will come up in conversation many times on this forum, so I'll only list a few to start in this introduction. Some anime I've watched through multiple times include Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Bleach, D Gray Man, Air Gear, Claymore, Tokyo Ghoul, and many many more.
    Video games I enjoy range across multiple platforms. Legend Of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, Halo, Diablo, World Of Warcraft, Half Life and Half Life 2, Minecraft, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Star Ocean, Naruto, Elder Scrolls, and many other games are all absolutely fantastic and have occupied more of my time than I care to admit.
    As far as playing instruments, I can play piano and guitar, and enjoy learning new things on both when I make the time for it. I'd love to learn either the violin or the saxaphone next, though I don't think I'll have time for it.
    Archery has always been something interesting to me, and I shot a bow for the first time when I was 18. Ever since, it's been a passion that I love to take part in. I don't do many professionally organized events anymore, though I would love to get back into it, as I haven't been out to shoot in just over 6 months now.
    The books I read can vary, though they're generally similarly themed. I mostly only read books that have a series or chronicle as well, such as the Harry Potter books, all of the books in the Here There Be Dragons line, the Kane Chronicles books, The Keys To The Kingdom series by Garth Nix, I've read the Mortal Instruments series, as well as books like Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue. If you love books and have any suggestions, or would like suggestions, please feel free to start a conversation.
    Movies I enjoy would include all Marvel movies, Harry Potter movies, Lord Of The Rings movies, The Hobbit movies, Underworld trilogy, Anime movies of course, Will Smith movies, Adam Sandler movies, Nicolas Cage movies, Jackie Chan movies, there are just so many different kinds to choose from. Disney will always remain my favorite though. Disney is life.
    The TV shows that AREN'T anime that I enjoy include but are not limited to, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherloc, Arrow, Flash, Jericho, Friends, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Full House, Family Matters, Agents Of Shield, The Walking Dead, along with many other shows and types of shows.
    Acting and theatrical arts have always been passions to me, since I was a young child. I've acted for many years and have experience not only acting on stage, but running/directing shows, producing and running lighting and sound for performances, setup and take down of props and stage layouts, as well as running ticket booth and concession for shows. I've not really done anything professional that has put my name out anywhere besides a local community theatre that I used to volunteer in before I moved to where I currently live. My fellow thespians are encouraged to message me, or strike up conversation in any way.
    Soccer was always one of my favorite sports growing up, and even though I haven't played in years, I did enjoy playing for 6 years of my life so far. I don't really tend to watch it on the TV very often either, however it still remains an interest and hopefully one day, a hobby again.
    Roleplaying is something I used to do a lot, but haven't in a long while as well. I've recently attempted to get back into by means of Pokemon Tabletop Adventures, and various attempts at joining a D&D campaigh, to no avail I might add(mostly because I'm a beginner). Though this hasn't exactly worked, I very much look forward to interacting and possibly RPing with some of you during my time here.

This has only been my hobbies and interests so far. cx I still haven't told you much about me personally. So, here goes:

I tend to be a laid back person, though I'm serious when necessary. I know and realize there is a time place for everything. While I'm usually easygoing, friendly, and easy to get along with, there are times that I may not be in the best mood. In those times, I do still remain calm and can maintain a good demeanor toward others, though I wouldn't recommend pushing my buttons during those times.

I am 21 years young, with more life experience under my belt than most 30 year olds have. I won't complain about that, I know it's a blessing more than a hindrance and has allowed me to become more wise than I honestly should be for my age. While I don't generally always show my true emotion, for reasons I will explain to those who are curious enough to ask about it, I am actually a rather emotional person and prefer very much to make others happy rather than pleasing myself. On that note, this is why I plan to stay here as long as you'll all have me, and hope to one day become part of the staff team to help other in every way I can.

My favorite color includes most shades of Orange, as well as most combinations of black and red. I love most kinds of Indian food, my dads homemade cooking, and anything fast food.(I should say ALMOST anything fast food) Conversation is something that generally comes naturally for me, I've been told I'm very well spoken and tend to communicate really well with people. That being said, I do prefer to listen rather than talk. I'm a very fantastic listener(Hail Sithis) and can generally always give solid, well thought out, fair advice. So if any of you are having issues, or have had issues, or just want to talk or complain, or vent in general, I will always lend my ear. Feel free to contact in any way, any time. I don't bite.... hard...

Now, while I would like to continue and say more about myself, I feel that I've covered most of the important things, and this introduction is already too long as it is now. xD So, if there is anything else you would like to know, or anything you'd like to talk about, please feel free to PM me, comment here, seek me out in chat or other topics, or add me on skype, facebook, or text me. While my skype and facebook will be in my signature once I can make one, if I haven't already by the time you're reading this, my number is something I don't want to just put out there, so for that you'll need to PM me through any of the various methods of communication I've mentioned. I thank all of you, so much, for your time. Thank you for reading such a long introduction, and taking to actually get to know a little bit about me. I look forward to interacting and having for a very very long time with each and every one of you.
    Have a fantastic life!

~Dastiary
    Last edited by Dastiary; 08-13-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Apparently I fell asleep typing this, as I removed many 'z's from the TV portion. lol

2. Likes Talha123 liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Chapter One: Introduction

Hello there and welcome to AF; I'm Red, one of the moderators of the Introductions forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

4. Likes Talha123 liked this post
    Dislikes Dastiary disliked this post
    Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well pleasure to meet you, Zach! I'm Yan, and I hope you enjoy your time here on AF! That's pretty awesome that you play guitar - I believe I started in the 7th grade aha. You seem very well rounded! I'm sure you'll like this place. Have a great rest of the day/evening!

RWBY

6. Thanks Dastiary thanked for this post
    Likes Talha123, Dastiary liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2024 08:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's Chapter 2? lol
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 08-15-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

8. Likes Talha123 liked this post
    Dislikes Dastiary disliked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Pleasure to meet you as well, Yan. I look forward to having lots of fun with everyone here. See you in chat some time. ^-^

10. Likes Talha123 liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Chapter 2 is coming soon, you'll see when it's officially released. :3 It's in the making right now. cx

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information