AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken One View Post
    Blind as i mentioned if must.
    All this changes is that they have to trinket before starting their recovery. if you're unstealthed when they trinket, you better grab your ankles and kiss your butt good-bye.
    Here is a link with all the new rogue talents.Check it out. :]
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue
    So elusiveness takes off 30 seconds. Fair trade I think with all of the stun reduction mechanics. 30 seconds is still a lot of time for a mage to set up a shatter combo though.
    Yes indeed but if your friend is a CC and he does it to the other guy while you ambush the crap out of the other one then he joins you in the mashing.
    ....I'd explain exactly what would happen to you in upper-bracket arena if you opened with Ambush every time instead of Cheap Shot, but with 9 classes that'd be pages long. Let's just say you'll end up CC'd silly and before you know it you'll be staring at your character face-down in the dirt, and unless your partner(s) is/are Chuck Norris, your team just lost precious rating.
    That would be for arena but i was talking more for BG PvP where team work is good with that skill shadow dance that is.
    Critical Mistake--All forms of pvp besides arena doesn't matter.
    By the way i don't play rogues that much.My main class is Priest in which i know the most.
    Then don't go trying to promote a terrible gameplay plan with a class you don't even know about. There's already enough terrible rogues.
    Also i think that we will continue debating forever lol
    Yeah, until you realize Shadow Dance is stupid to use with Ambush. Or maybe several months from now you might stop being a terrible rogue, learn to play, you'll make a PvP video, you'll display the effectiveness of Ambush in a successful Arena team, and how it contributes to large-scale team efforts in an organized Battleground pre-made vs. pre-made encounter.

I'd put my bets on the former, but in case of the latter, I'd humbly admit I was wrong.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    All this changes is that they have to trinket before starting their recovery. if you're unstealthed when they trinket, you better grab your ankles and kiss your butt good-bye.

So elusiveness takes off 30 seconds. Fair trade I think with all of the stun reduction mechanics. 30 seconds is still a lot of time for a mage to set up a shatter combo though.
    ....I'd explain exactly what would happen to you in upper-bracket arena if you opened with Ambush every time instead of Cheap Shot, but with 9 classes that'd be pages long. Let's just say you'll end up CC'd silly and before you know it you'll be staring at your character face-down in the dirt, and unless your partner(s) is/are Chuck Norris, your team just lost precious rating.

Critical Mistake--All forms of pvp besides arena doesn't matter.
    Then don't go trying to promote a terrible gameplay plan with a class you don't even know about. There's already enough terrible rogues.

Yeah, until you realize Shadow Dance is stupid to use with Ambush. Or maybe several months from now you might stop being a terrible rogue, learn to play, you'll make a PvP video, you'll display the effectiveness of Ambush in a successful Arena team, and how it contributes to large-scale team efforts in an organized Battleground pre-made vs. pre-made encounter.

I'd put my bets on the former, but in case of the latter, I'd humbly admit I was wrong.
    Oh and yeah why does pvp outside of arena not count?You can get Merciless gear with honor gained in BG.
    And another thing.Do not worry i play a rogue real good.I just prefer the use of ambush.Though in arena it probably would be unwise to start with ambush eh.But still i consider it an effective way to do mass dps in a short time.Also i looked at how friend plays a rogue and by his opinion ambush with shadow dance would be effective.So i take his thoughts on it to.
    Ehm and of course ambush on cloth armored people is the one i am aiming at.I mean you'd crit him so hard and dps him before he gets whats going on.Team work would be good.You ambushing their healers and dpsing them hard making them heal themselves while the rest of their team is left vulnerable.
    Well i guess the best is that we will see how it will be when it comes out actually.If i am proved wrong then ok.I just kinda think that way and if i don't see it i probably wont think otherwise. :]
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You ambushing their healers and dpsing them hard making them heal themselves while the rest of their team is left vulnerable.
    The way it usually works is the healer starts calling over ventrilo for help, and then you have anywhere from one to four people attacking you, stunning you, fearing you, sheeping you every which way while the healer is now a mile away from you healing himself quite safely.

It doesn't help that without a stun, the healer is free to use any of his many skills in his defensive arsenal.

And I say no pvp outside of arena matters because there's no control over the level of skill the opponent you're matched against has.

Also, merciless is available for honor because if they don't make it that way, there's no chance in hell that any fresh level 70's would have a chance at getting to even 1800 rating.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The way it usually works is the healer starts calling over ventrilo for help, and then you have anywhere from one to four people attacking you, stunning you, fearing you, sheeping you every which way while the healer is now a mile away from you healing himself quite safely.

It doesn't help that without a stun, the healer is free to use any of his many skills in his defensive arsenal.

And I say no pvp outside of arena matters because there's no control over the level of skill the opponent you're matched against has.

Also, merciless is available for honor because if they don't make it that way, there's no chance in hell that any fresh level 70's would have a chance at getting to even 1800 rating.
    Hm yes but thats why i am talking about pvp outside of arena.I meant for it to do help you in destroying the weaker and less skilled.Well sure it would be hard doing it in an organized pre made but still if they have a vent you have it to so you can call to help and make your guys distract or either cleanse/dispel the crap they put on you.
    Yes i know why merciless is available i just stated that since you said no pvp outside arena is worth it and now i know why you said it.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Hmm, an interesting counter-point being presented. So what you're trying to say, Forsaken One, is that simply because Arena is the endgame content isn't reason enough to discount the other PvP options as they're what prepares you for Arena battles?

I can see that. It's like the people that go through levelling an alt in gear ten levels too low for them because in their opinion the only content that matters are the endgame raids. I mean sure I guess you could make an argument that it's largely transient and so gear(in the case of PvE) or tactics(in the case of PvP) used during that point is largely not worth the effort to take seriously, but in doing so you kind of make your life harder and discard parts that CAN admittedly be fun.

Also you're starting to lean into Munchkin territory and then unless you're giving me free honor/carrying me through Kara and Gruuls to heal I'm pretty sure I hate you.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Hmm, an interesting counter-point being presented. So what you're trying to say, Forsaken One, is that simply because Arena is the endgame content isn't reason enough to discount the other PvP options as they're what prepares you for Arena battles?
    Yes my point exactly.Arena is important in the end yes but the outside PvP prepares you for what you will taste in the real thing.
    I can see that. It's like the people that go through levelling an alt in gear ten levels too low for them because in their opinion the only content that matters are the endgame raids. I mean sure I guess you could make an argument that it's largely transient and so gear(in the case of PvE) or tactics(in the case of PvP) used during that point is largely not worth the effort to take seriously, but in doing so you kind of make your life harder and discard parts that CAN admittedly be fun.
    Yes that is why i as a healer(since i play a priest ending up usually as a healer) have trouble when i see warriors lvl 30+ tanking with a shield and sword lvl 14. O_o I mean Especially warriors should search for better gear being so dependent on it.Since i have started playing on retail recently(i haunted the pirate servers mostly blizlike ;P) i am proud of my priest for being lvl 36 and having 3k mana and over 1k health and i hardly saw even mages with nearly as much even buffed and lvl 39.Yeah yeah i am bragging but just wanna point out how significant getting good gear is.Way easier leveling and PvP.Also some fun in it. :]

Also you're starting to lean into Munchkin territory and then unless you're giving me free honor/carrying me through Kara and Gruuls to heal I'm pretty sure I hate you.
    Hmh a Munchkin?Whats that? Lol
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes that is why i as a healer(since i play a priest ending up usually as a healer) have trouble when i see warriors lvl 30+ tanking with a shield and sword lvl 14. O_o I mean Especially warriors should search for better gear being so dependent on it.Since i have started playing on retail recently(i haunted the pirate servers mostly blizlike ;P) i am proud of my priest for being lvl 36 and having 3k mana and over 1k health and i hardly saw even mages with nearly as much even buffed and lvl 39.
    WAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE. You're only level 39? No woner why you think Ambush is the best thing since sliced bread, because you've never heard of resilience, or experienced how much of an impact stamina stacking has in pvp. Yeeep, and I wasted a whole page of a topic arguing with you when it turns out you had no end-game experience at all =(

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE. You're only level 39? No woner why you think Ambush is the best thing since sliced bread, because you've never heard of resilience, or experienced how much of an impact stamina stacking has in pvp. Yeeep, and I wasted a whole page of a topic arguing with you when it turns out you had no end-game experience at all =(
    Lol if i am not a high level on retail doesn't mean i don't know stuff.As i mentioned i have played on many pirate servers and yes i know what and how resilience works and how and what stamina stacking does.
    Oh and as i said ambush is good even in arenas but if played right and in general pvp it is very useful.
    As to mention i have played a rogue also so i know what i am talking about.I wouldn't know this much if i didn't play now wouldn't i.While you from what i have seen did forget about many useful skills that rogues have and i had to remind you of them.While you claim you are so good and have a lvl 70 rogue.Hmm.Also i played well and most of the end game stuff.So really i don't stick my nose into something that i didn't test/do/experienced already.
    Oh and also i have many friends with diferent classes that are well deep into 70 lvl on retail with whos chars i played so i guess i did play much of the end game.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lol if i am not a high level on retail doesn't mean i don't know stuff.As i mentioned i have played on many pirate servers and yes i know what and how resilience works and how and what stamina stacking does.
    Oh and as i said ambush is good even in arenas but if played right and in general pvp it is very useful.
    As to mention i have played a rogue also so i know what i am talking about.I wouldn't know this much if i didn't play now wouldn't i.While you from what i have seen did forget about many useful skills that rogues have and i had to remind you of them.While you claim you are so good and have a lvl 70 rogue.Hmm.Also i played well and most of the end game stuff.So really i don't stick my nose into something that i didn't test/do/experienced already.
    Oh and also i have many friends with diferent classes that are well deep into 70 lvl on retail with whos chars i played so i guess i did play much of the end game.
    First of all /facepalm at even trying to say that private servers count as experience with real level 70's. Private server emulators are so broken, half the skills don't even work. Resilience is broken on every server I've tried, warrior's Intimidating Shout fears themselves, shadowstep kills you, you can't heal mages who are ice blocked, and the list goes on and on and on and on.

And no, you didn't have to REMIND me that those skills existed, I am fully away of the rogue's arsenal of skills. But the way you list them off is incredibly stupid, as if you have it ready for every single fight. Here, I'll list it for you.

Sprint - 5 Minutes
    Evasion - 5 Minutes
    Cloak of Shadows - 1 Minute (With talents in wotlk)
    Premeditation - 2 Minutes (You're only using it for your opener anyways)
    Vanish - 5 Minutes
    Blind - 3 Minutes
    Preparation - 10 Minutes

Now, if you have to use even THREE of these to beat ONE PERSON. ONE PERSON. You're SERIOUSLY doing something wrong. The only time blowing every single cooldown is even ACCEPTABLE is when you're dueling another rogue that's going completely all out, or a frost mage.

Also, you can't say it's good in arena if you've never tried it. I want you to link me an armory profile of a rogue that's ShS Daggers, and then let me watch his team rating, 2v2, 3v3, or even 5v5 (nigh impossible), rise from 1500 to at LEAST 1800.

I further maintain you have NO IDEA what you're talking about now. Level up please.

(Note: Also, just "playing" a rogue for a little bit on your friends' accounts in battlegrounds ganking clothies in BLUES doesn't count as pvp experience. I bet every time you met an equally geared opponent, or anyone worth their own salt for that matter, you got steamrolled.)
    Last edited by Cantelope; 09-10-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First of all /facepalm at even trying to say that private servers count as experience with real level 70's. Private server emulators are so broken, half the skills don't even work. Resilience is broken on every server I've tried, warrior's Intimidating Shout fears themselves, shadowstep kills you, you can't heal mages who are ice blocked, and the list goes on and on and on and on.

And no, you didn't have to REMIND me that those skills existed, I am fully away of the rogue's arsenal of skills. But the way you list them off is incredibly stupid, as if you have it ready for every single fight. Here, I'll list it for you.

Sprint - 5 Minutes
    Evasion - 5 Minutes
    Cloak of Shadows - 1 Minute (With talents in wotlk)
    Premeditation - 2 Minutes (You're only using it for your opener anyways)
    Vanish - 5 Minutes
    Blind - 3 Minutes
    Preparation - 10 Minutes

Now, if you have to use even THREE of these to beat ONE PERSON. ONE PERSON. You're SERIOUSLY doing something wrong. The only time blowing every single cooldown is even ACCEPTABLE is when you're dueling another rogue that's going completely all out, or a frost mage.

Also, you can't say it's good in arena if you've never tried it. I want you to link me an armory profile of a rogue that's ShS Daggers, and then let me watch his team rating, 2v2, 3v3, or even 5v5 (nigh impossible), rise from 1500 to at LEAST 1800.

I further maintain you have NO IDEA what you're talking about now. Level up please.

(Note: Also, just "playing" a rogue for a little bit on your friends' accounts in battlegrounds ganking clothies in BLUES doesn't count as pvp experience. I bet every time you met an equally geared opponent, or anyone worth their own salt for that matter, you got steamrolled.)
    First you probably played on some crappy servers while i didn't.
    Also resilience is not broken on every server.
    Yes i know the arsenal of the rogue.Ehm and also why did i list them stupid?I listed them since you kept saying there was no way to escape and i listed a skill that will allow you to escape.Also if you blow 3 cd as you said you can easy retain them with preparation.Allowing you to use them again for another person.Yes i tried many arenas on both private and retail.Also i have no time to link you since it would take time to search and i am a lazy person by nature.
    Yes i have much idea of what i am talking about.Also if you are interested my priest is lvl 36 i did not say that he is my only char now did i?
    My friend who left his old acc to me let me level his char.Then took him back after he was done with school.He has a hunter.Also i assume that playing a rogue for 6 months is a "little bit" although i did play it on a private but i dunno how you take things.Anyways Ive met both newbs and good players and i have killed good players (including good geared) and got killed by them.Also killing someone who is imune to stuns due to having Legendary weaps like the Staff of Disintegration(if i spelled right) which is only a short time weap on retail if you know what i am talking about.Here people have it like a normal weap since they donate to the server making the server a better place and making themselves more powerfull.I guess killing them is not skill but whatever and i know you will say they are n00bs but i don't care since you did not see them.
    Also i was playing PvP for a friend who has a shaman since his PC was down and i played him for a month and gathered him a large amount of honor.So arena i know whats going on in there.
    Well to state the last thing i find no more need in explaining myself for i have well proved my theory to friend and myself and i know it is good.If you do not know how to use something doesn't mean it is useless.We will generally see when WOTLK comes out in full version.I am done here.Will not further spam this thread with argue about one class.Rather start a debate on something else.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

First you probably played on some crappy servers while i didn't.
    Also resilience is not broken on every server.
    Yes i know the arsenal of the rogue.Ehm and also why did i list them stupid?I listed them since you kept saying there was no way to escape and i listed a skill that will allow you to escape.Also if you blow 3 cd as you said you can easy retain them with preparation.Allowing you to use them again for another person.
    I can't believe there's a person who so casually uses the rogue's only trump card. 10 Minutes. For a whole ten minutes you will be utterly completely useless. This is BAD, and yes, in ALL situations.
    Yes i tried many arenas on both private and retail.Also i have no time to link you since it would take time to search and i am a lazy person by nature.
    It's because you've never done arena, and if you have, all of your friends' characters are in terrible teams. It wouldn't be that hard to look up a high ranked team anyways, but I guarantee none of the rogues are daggers, outside of Mutilate.
    Yes i have much idea of what i am talking about.
    You've yet to show it.
    Also if you are interested my priest is lvl 36 i did not say that he is my only char now did i?
    You said priest was your MAIN several posts back. And then you said you're PROUD of being level 36. The noob levels of this statement is astounding.
    My friend who left his old acc to me let me level his char.Then took him back after he was done with school.He has a hunter.Also i assume that playing a rogue for 6 months is a "little bit" although i did play it on a private but i dunno how you take things.
    Hunter =/= Rogue. Levelling =/= PvP. Private Servers = Joke.
    Anyways Ive met both newbs and good players and i have killed good players (including good geared) and got killed by them.
    Killing people in private servers with donation gear and daggers that are 5000 DPS don't count as being a good player.
    Also killing someone who is imune to stuns due to having Legendary weaps like the Staff of Disintegration(if i spelled right) which is only a short time weap on retail if you know what i am talking about.Here people have it like a normal weap since they donate to the server making the server a better place and making themselves more powerfull.I guess killing them is not skill but whatever and i know you will say they are n00bs but i don't care since you did not see them.
    No that's not skill. Especially on their part. There's no way to even simulate this on retail, you can't duel inside TK.
    Also i was playing PvP for a friend who has a shaman since his PC was down and i played him for a month and gathered him a large amount of honor.So arena i know whats going on in there.
    Farming honor =/= arena. Please realize this.
    Well to state the last thing i find no more need in explaining myself for i have well proved my theory to friend and myself and i know it is good.If you do not know how to use something doesn't mean it is useless.We will generally see when WOTLK comes out in full version.I am done here.Will not further spam this thread with argue about one class.Rather start a debate on something else.
    Then stop trying to argue with me about my own class, that I know a hell of a lot more about than you.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't but not post an answer. -_-
    I can't believe there's a person who so casually uses the rogue's only trump card. 10 Minutes. For a whole ten minutes you will be utterly completely useless. This is BAD, and yes, in ALL situations.
    Erm if you are in an arena battles don't last 10 minutes.Also you probably don't plan in going into arena after using all CD. O_o

It's because you've never done arena, and if you have, all of your friends' characters are in terrible teams. It wouldn't be that hard to look up a high ranked team anyways, but I guarantee none of the rogues are daggers, outside of Mutilate.
    Yes i have done arena and nope they are not in terrible teams.
    You've yet to show it.
    I am showing it you refuse to see it.
    You said priest was your MAIN several posts back. And then you said you're PROUD of being level 36. The noob levels of this statement is astounding.
    Yes i did but i didn't say he was the only character i played nor that he is my only character.He is my main since as Ive mentioned returned the acc to my friend.
    Hunter =/= Rogue. Levelling =/= PvP. Private Servers = Joke.
    Yes Hunter=/= Rogue Levelling =/ PvP i know that.I was telling that i played the game till the end game stuff including arena i did NOT say Hunters are Rogues and didn't say PvP = Levelling.
    Private servers ain't jokes.Yes those on which you played probably are.You probably played on a 4 man server and owned them and now you think that all the servers are like that.

Killing people in private servers with donation gear and daggers that are 5000 DPS don't count as being a good player.
    Daggers like that do not exist here not even Gm's use them.I mentioned Staff of Disintegration.Seems you do not know what that means or what that is.And you say i did not play the end game stuff.Jeez.

No that's not skill. Especially on their part. There's no way to even simulate this on retail, you can't duel inside TK.
    Of course you can't simulate this on retail.It is a private server.Yes it is skill maybe it is skill for you to kill blue geared people but i dunno what kind of a player you are probably a ganker of low levels.

Farming honor =/= arena. Please realize this.
    Erm i know it is not similar. O_o
    I farmed Honor and i fought in the arena.I am telling you this the whole time.I played arena with his shaman and farmed honor in BG.
    Now you please realize something. -_-
    Also how do you call gathering honor in arena?

Then stop trying to argue with me about my own class, that I know a hell of a lot more about than you.
    Yes sure you do.If you DID know then we wouldn't have had this argue.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gee, it sure is Blizz forums in here...

Oh, and the term Munchkin refers to any stat 'ho who min/maxes to the point where the only way to beat them is to be a munchkin yourself.

For some dumb reason, most likely the homosexual undertones, the 12-year-olds of WoW call lower-level munchkins Twinks.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 09-11-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If I had some money I'd transfer to any server he wanted and I'd rip him apart in any amount of duels to make him shut up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*sorry for the double post, I'd merge them if I could delete posts.*

Erm if you are in an arena battles don't last 10 minutes.Also you probably don't plan in going into arena after using all CD. O_o
    It's not rare for a fight to last 10 minutes. But it's usually 5 to 8 minutes, but for 2's roughly 5 minutes. You CAN use all of those cooldowns, but within those cooldowns you want anywhere from 2 to 5 people dead. This is impossible with the playstyle you suggest. Going into a fight spamming Mabush and Backstab, I'm sure the match will be over in two minutes. With you dead of course.
    Yes i have done arena and nope they are not in terrible teams.
    1600 is terrible last I checked.
    Yes Hunter=/= Rogue Levelling =/ PvP i know that.I was telling that i played the game till the end game stuff including arena i did NOT say Hunters are Rogues and didn't say PvP = Levelling.
    Then why did you even say it?
    Private servers ain't jokes.Yes those on which you played probably are.You probably played on a 4 man server and owned them and now you think that all the servers are like that.
    I've tried like 4, WoWscape, and I don't know the others that my friends dragged me into, but they all sucked. There's more than 4 people on each though.
    Daggers like that do not exist here not even Gm's use them.I mentioned Staff of Disintegration.Seems you do not know what that means or what that is.And you say i did not play the end game stuff.Jeez.
    You need to read the whole post before responding to it.
    Of course you can't simulate this on retail.It is a private server.Yes it is skill maybe it is skill for you to kill blue geared people but i dunno what kind of a player you are probably a ganker of low levels.
    Yes, I'm ganking LOW LEVELS in ARENA. If anyone below level 70 could even get inside rated arena in the first place, and then get a high enough rating to match up against me, then kudos to him, but no. I don't gank low levels (habitually anyways).
    Erm i know it is not similar. O_o
    I farmed Honor and i fought in the arena.I am telling you this the whole time.I played arena with his shaman and farmed honor in BG.
    Now you please realize something. -_-
    Also how do you call gathering honor in arena?
    You don't get honor for kills in the arena.

And to wrap it up, I think this last quote applies moreso to you.
    Yes sure you do.If you DID know then we wouldn't have had this argue.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 09-12-2008 at 06:37 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not rare for a fight to last 10 minutes. But it's usually 5 to 8 minutes, but for 2's roughly 5 minutes. You CAN use all of those cooldowns, but within those cooldowns you want anywhere from 2 to 5 people dead. This is impossible with the playstyle you suggest. Going into a fight spamming Mabush and Backstab, I'm sure the match will be over in two minutes. With you dead of course.
    Hm not sure about that if you use it like i would then it probably wouldn't end like that.

1600 is terrible last I checked.
    Yes it is.But no one said they are in that rank O_o anyways his team is down since he stoped playing for a while.

Then why did you even say it?
    /facepalm i said it since you said i don't have experience on retail.I said i played a hunter and got him all the way to the end meaning i have experience in retail.

I've tried like 4, WoWscape, and I don't know the others that my friends dragged me into, but they all sucked. There's more than 4 people on each though.
    Dunno.Really depends on the servers.

You need to read the whole post before responding to it.
    I did read it and i answered it.Dunno what you see wrong.

Yes, I'm ganking LOW LEVELS in ARENA. If anyone below level 70 could even get inside rated arena in the first place, and then get a high enough rating to match up against me, then kudos to him, but no. I don't gank low levels (habitually anyways).
    Hm i don't remember me saying you gank in arena?I am talking of all the BG in general if you didn't notice by now.
    You don't get honor for kills in the arena.[/quote]
    Ehm you get the rating in teams.I meant for that as honor sorry about that my mistake.Didn't expres the right way. O_o

And to wrap it up, I think this last quote applies moreso to you.
    Nope that is still referring to you.Oh and another thing.If you maybe don't have a tactic and don't know how to use ambush doesn't mean others don't.

Edit: Oh by the way to your first post.Sure you might rip me off but i would use different tactic against a rogue in a stealth fight.In which i suck mostly for losing the first sap.
    Last edited by Brewmaster; 09-12-2008 at 07:15 AM.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hm not sure about that if you use it like i would then it probably wouldn't end like that.
    Yes, I do use cooldowns in arena, even with prep, a good team you're fighting has just as many tricks up their sleeves.
    Yes it is.But no one said they are in that rank O_o anyways his team is down since he stoped playing for a while.
    1700 isn't much better. Is your friend even specced for ambush in arena? Probably not, any rogue that knows anything isn't.
    /facepalm i said it since you said i don't have experience on retail.I said i played a hunter and got him all the way to the end meaning i have experience in retail.
    No, you have zero experience with end-game. You can get one million characters to level 70 and still be the worst player in the world. Just ask any chinese power leveller.
    Hm i don't remember me saying you gank in arena?I am talking of all the BG in general if you didn't notice by now.
    If I'm ganking ANYONE in BGs it's someone trying to defend a flag alone, regardless of skill, level, or gear. I don't get to decide who I face, I just kill them. Besides, the term GANKING really refers to being AMBUSH specced and then getting a mage or other easy target while they're lower than 70% health, sitting down and drinking/eating. Which I don't do. In fact, I've been arguing against Ambush this whole topic now. Please learn your terms.

Ehm you get the rating in teams.I meant for that as honor sorry about that my mistake.Didn't expres the right way. O_o
    A very nooby mistake. And again, I stree that your ratings aren't high enough to know about the nuances of the game. Unless the team is below 1700, in fact, I'm sure the team even LOST rating when you were trying to help him.

Nope that is still referring to you.Oh and another thing.If you maybe don't have a tactic and don't know how to use ambush doesn't mean others don't.
    Sure I have tactics for ambush. Several actually, but none of them could possibly work out on a mark that equals me in gear, or is arena viable in any manner.
    Edit: Oh by the way to your first post.Sure you might rip me off but i would use different tactic against a rogue in a stealth fight.In which i suck mostly for losing the first sap.
    I could beat you even after losing the sap.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 09-12-2008 at 07:52 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, I do use cooldowns in arena, even with prep, a good team you're fighting has just as many tricks up their sleeves.
    I am well aware of that.

1700 isn't much better. Is your friend even specced for ambush in arena? Probably not, any rogue that knows anything isn't.
    Talking about the friend shaman. O_o The rogue guy switches from ambush specc to others like mace.Depends on what tactics he decides.

No, you have zero experience with end-game. You can get one million characters to level 70 and still be the worst player in the world. Just ask any chinese power leveller.
    I have much hexperiance.Oh and news flash i am not a chinese powere leveller.Duh. -_-
    If I'm ganking ANYONE in BGs it's someone trying to defend a flag alone, regardless of skill, level, or gear. I don't get to decide who I face, I just kill them. Besides, the term GANKING really refers to being AMBUSH specced and then getting a mage or other easy target while they're lower than 70% health, sitting down and drinking/eating. Which I don't do. In fact, I've been arguing against Ambush this whole topic now. Please learn your terms.
    I know my terms.I simply said that you are probably ganking.Nothing wrong with that.Ok so you don't do it but i don't really believe it.

A very nooby mistake. And again, I stree that your ratings aren't high enough to know about the nuances of the game. Unless the team is below 1700, in fact, I'm sure the team even LOST rating when you were trying to help him.
    Indeed a very nooby mistake.So is yours in thinking ambush is crap.
    Aha yep sure we lost rating.All the way.Really dunno what was i thinking.
    /facepalm

Sure I have tactics for ambush. Several actually, but none of them could possibly work out on a mark that equals me in gear, or is arena viable in any manner.
    Hm now then that says that you do not have any good tactics.
    I could beat you even after losing the sap. [/quote]
    Sure you could.I would kill you before youd get to see what is happening.

Really i am losing the will to argue here.Since all you keep doing is trying to say i have no skill nor that i have played any end game stuff which you are wrong.I am out of this now, now for real.I see no more comments from you which would be worthy to argue over.Since you are turning the ambush argue into more of an insulting manner trying to do whatever you are.I have said what i think about ambush and that is that.If you do not know how to use it in the right way i do not care anymore.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's because I'm completely skeptical. I've seen good rogues try out ambush before, and when we could trade wins in duels evenly between each other, they'd completely get destroyed when trying to play as Ambush/Backstab spec.

It just doesn't work.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Geez you guys. Give it a rest rofl =]

Sorry to interrupt your little debate.

Here's what I think about the new EXP.
    Ohmygosh I cannot wait =]
    November 13th!

I am looking forward to the new BM skill for hunters, and the achievements they are putting in and well everything! I am not sure if I want to turn my character into a death knight though. I like hunter's, If I do decide to make a death night, I am going to make a new character and lvl that one.

I am trying to get to 70 before it comes out =] lvl 66 right now.
    Last edited by The Nightingale; 09-22-2008 at 07:29 AM.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Start:

Ret Pally's will be nerfed.

They alone make the Allaince an even more infeirior side. Since of all the BE ret pallys on my server. I am thinking of switching to an RP/PVP realm.

I will have my warroir to 70 by then, Titans grip will own all those little clothies. =)

Btw, Elemental Shamans and the Thunderstorm talent is pretty neat, there's a vid on youtube showing how a shamen and a Pally Doubled up in Pvp, The pally stunned, and the shamen thunderstormed them off the bridge.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post
    I am not sure if I want to turn my character into a death knight though. I like hunter's, If I do decide to make a death night, I am going to make a new character and lvl that one.
    Death Knights will not work that way. You make a Death Knight character that starts at 55 and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Ulquiorra View Post
    Ret Pally's will be nerfed.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what YOU'VE looked at to get that impression, but OH MAN IS IT EVER SO INACCURATE.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Ulquiorra View Post
    I will have my warroir to 70 by then, Titans grip will own all those little clothies. =)
    Not sure if you've checked out the new frost talents for mages, but yeah, Titans Grip seems like it's great and all, but it looks like all melee will just die a gruesome death to Deep Freeze without Bladestorm, or some way to get out of the freeze.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's because I'm completely skeptical. I've seen good rogues try out ambush before, and when we could trade wins in duels evenly between each other, they'd completely get destroyed when trying to play as Ambush/Backstab spec.

It just doesn't work.
    Yeah i understand you opinion and facts.Well glad we debated the crap out if it now eh. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by .Rainbow.Beat. View Post
    Geez you guys. Give it a rest rofl =]

Sorry to interrupt your little debate.

Here's what I think about the new EXP.
    Ohmygosh I cannot wait =]
    November 13th!

I am looking forward to the new BM skill for hunters, and the achievements they are putting in and well everything! I am not sure if I want to turn my character into a death knight though. I like hunter's, If I do decide to make a death night, I am going to make a new character and lvl that one.

I am trying to get to 70 before it comes out =] lvl 66 right now.

Well now hunters do seem that they will own but still needs to be seen.I like the new thing that will have a special effect for each of the stings.It is in talents in the survival if i am not mistaken.It seems pretty neat.

Ehm and the pallys they will just be...deadly.I mean WTH is with that damage. O_o;
    Seen vids of them on youtube and it is just awesome.They will smash and bash like never before lol.Well still there is time and we will see. :]
    Last edited by Brewmaster; 10-11-2008 at 09:08 AM.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The patch they installed yesterday has some things I like and dislike, that are directly aflliated with the expansion.

For example my shadow priest went from 1200 dps to 1000. My resto druid went from 1246 healing to 600. They say it's stil lthe same and you'll crit for the same and heal the same...

But I havn't noticed.

I do like the achievements.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information