AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Member Captain_Irish is on a distinguished road Captain_Irish's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2012 09:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello :)

Hello everyone! Well what can I say? I'm bad at introductions ^^; My name is Joseph, I'm from Ireland. I love anime(obviously). Um I already listed the other things I like in my profile...I honestly have no idea what to say. I've been on dozens of forums but I still don't know how to introduce myself ^^; Well if you really want to ask me anything you can. I hope we can all be friends. Happy posting!

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Default Re: Hello :)

well welcome Joseph if you truly like anime then you are in the right site, hope ya have fun

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome ^_^

Even though you put quite a bit in your profile, the obvious question hasn't been answered ... so I shall ask it: What sort of anime do you like?

Make sure to read the rules and have run, and feel free to message me if you need any help.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Welcome Joseph of Ireland, enjoy your stay at our forums. There's a wide range of subforums you might enjoy so take the time out to look around and have fun!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi Joseph!
    Welcome!

and BTW, your avatar's adorable :3

7. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi, I'm Kuro the Kitsune *waves bottle of sake*

Member ChaosShadow1 is an unknown quantity at this point ChaosShadow1's Avatar
    Dead
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Be Mine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 09:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hello my young friend feel free to talk to me anytime ok
    alone...lost my kamiki...alone forever...i hate love..

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOH! Fresh meat,,, I MEAN a new member. *walks up and starts shaking your hand,,, and doesn't stop* SO, welcome to AF. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun and stick around for a long, LONG time. Please follow the rules of the forum and it's subforums. If you need any help or just want to chat,, feel free to message me. I am always glad to help our new members feel comfortable and get used to the forum. And if I can't answer your question,,, I probably know who can.
    Well, I probably should get back to snacking,,, I MEAN mingling. I'll see you around the forums. *stops shaking your hand and takes a BIG bite out your arm* Mmmm, tasty.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wow I didnt actually expect people to reply seeing as how this place is really busy ^_^ I will now proceed to respond to all of you =)
    @Spydermonkey ,
    Thank you for the welcome ^_^

@~*Red*~
    Hello and thank you ^_^

@Ranshiin
    Thank you and well I really like any anime that has decent plot and characters, although I do like the occasional slice of life =)

@OminousCloud
    Thank and yes I will, looking forward to becoming active here =)

@SakuraKiss13
    Hello! Thank you and heh I guess I don't really see Tomoya as adorable but thank you nonetheless! I actually got casted as him in a fandub that unfortunately never got off the ground...Sorry random fact is random ^^;

@Kuro Kitsune
    Hello Kuro! *waves pint glass of water back trying to seem cool*

@ChaosShadow1
    Thank you and okay ^_^

@The Rebel
    Hello! I'll try and be active =) and of course I'll follow the rules! It was nice to meet you =) And thank you for giving me my arm back...Although there wasn't a chunk missing the last time I checked D=

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Irish View Post
    Oh wow I didnt actually expect people to reply seeing as how this place is really busy ^_^ I will now proceed to respond to all of you =)

@The Rebel
    Hello! I'll try and be active =) and of course I'll follow the rules! It was nice to meet you =) And thank you for giving me my arm back...Although there wasn't a chunk missing the last time I checked D=
    LOL, hey I always try to be entertaining with my greetings. But really, glad to have you aboard and hope to see you around. I usually post in Misc or intros so. Well enjoy.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Hi Joseph! I'm Saphira, and it's very nice to meet you. =)

I know you said you like anime with a decent plot and characters, but do you have any favorites? I'd love to chat with you about them, as I'm always looking for new suggestions and animes/mangas I haven't heard of.

Looking forward to talking to you!

<3 Saphira

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF...
    Enjoy your stay....
    See you around...

Have a nice day..
    Love Your enemies

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy your time here! if you have any questions feel free to ask. everyone is usually nice here, so don't hesitate to talk to them! see you around =D

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow more people replied XD Sorry I haven't been active. My internet connection was bad for a while. Now to respond back to everyone.

@LadyS aphiraShijinsuke Hello Saphira! nice to meet you
    Well as for favourite anime I'd probably have to say the Haruhi Suzumiya series. although seeing as how that's really popular you've probably already seen it or otherwise have no interest in seeing it. Just checking my MyAnimeList account another favourite of mine is BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad which I highly recommend to everyone. I suppsoe I could make out a list if you want of anime I'd highly recommend and send it your way if you want? ^_^

@sakuraAnne Thank you for the welcome

@.Miki~ Thank you for the welcome!

Now, I'm off to go post!

17. Thanks LadySaphiraShijinuske thanked for this post
    Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

@Captain_Irish : Yes! That would be lovely! ^^ I need to check out this MyAnimeList website and make one of my own. It seems like everyone here has one!!

<3 Saphira

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hello my names autumn..happy to get to know you!!!!!

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Hey , welcome to AF!

Hope you have a good time , and if you ever feel like talking , hit me up!
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hello Joseph, welcome to AF! I hope you'll have fun and enjoy being in here. Lol, don't worry about the fresh meat, we will not bite you. Well, not just yet anyway.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@LadySaphiraShijinuske I'll get to work on it then And yes MyAnimeList is really great. It's really handy too for keeping track of stuff ^^;

@Luv_The_Unloved Hello Autumn, nice to meet you

@Munchman Thanks for the welcome! And I will do just that Thank you

@CrimsonMoon Thank you for the welcome Hmm not just yet? Will have to be alert then :P

23. Thanks LadySaphiraShijinuske thanked for this post
    Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Senior Member .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Baka Baka Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2013 12:27 PM
    Threads

Hai Jospeh ^^! .Welcome to AF enjoy your stay here !
    l~SophieChan~l
    Do not worry.
    Do not be anxious.
    Do not regret.

Your choice is the right way.
    Your heart is righteous.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@-Kotaru Thank you for the welcome ^_^ Yeah I think I will. People here are so nice

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

It's kind of late I guess, but welcome :P

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Captain_Irish : Well, hello! Welcome to AF. Enjoy your time here and have an awesome week ahead!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Nitro245 Better late than never I guess ^_^

@::.Digimon_Sommelier Thank you very much Sorry to hear about your Wi-Fi :/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information