AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Street Fighter IV

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Street Fighter IV

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"Street Fighter IV". While Street Fighter IV will feature 3D rendered characters and backgrounds, the game will still play in traditional 2D, thus creating a "2.5D" effect. The characters and environments will be rendered in 3D computer graphics and appear to use a stylized cel-shaded effect to lend the characters and environments a hand-drawn look.

To be released onto Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and various Arcades. Not forgetting PC platform. It is also to feature online gaming! That should be a good laugh as I loved DOA4 online. I cannot wait for this game to come out, I assure you that I will purchase this game without a doubt. If not me then I know that another member of my family will anyway.

What are your views?
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My view:I want to play as Abel.He looks so,freakin,cool.Plus I have a thing for new people.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

What are my views? Does anyone need to ask??

I am an obsessed SF fan, I know almost everything about it, and played every game, even that god awful Gem Fighter crap. When I found out SFIV was coming out I got so excited I ran to my friends house the street over from mine and punched him in the face, I figured it was the proper expression.

And to top it off .. Bison ... is back.

In short .. If I see a kid walk away with the last copy at whatever store I am at .... I am not above pushing him over and running off with it.

4. Likes RyuFromStreetfighter liked this post
    Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Yes, I heard about Bison returning. The last time I saw him have a come-back was in Capcom Vs SNK 2. Even then he was just a special encounter.

I just want to play Ryu and Hadoken the crap out of people....online!! This game truely looks adoring and I cannot wait to see the outcome. I am a huge Street Fighter fan myself. That trailer looks really awesome too. I really love the way that they set out this game graphics-wise and such.
    That which is; is the truth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information