AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

"The machine. It watched. I destroyed it." He spoke barely knowing how to describe what was known to be magitech, as it was not his forte. "Come, time to report."

So many words today it seemed. He would have rather not spoke much, but it could not be helped. After all, there was only so much he could convey with his eyes. He held out his hand towards the closest ally to help them out of the pit. Soon they would be regrouped and he believed they would get their results.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

When Elisé hears that the wolf man does not know the Commonwealth, she is seriously taken aback. However she forgets this when he starts describing the girl. She sorts through her memory and remembers the incident in the forest.

"I did not bully this girl" She says slowly, judging her words, "I in fact wanted to see if she was okay."

She scans her surroundings, sensing an attack coming.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

test. Is anybody else getting blocked trying to use this site? Hmmm lets see if I can edit

No, the website doesn't seem to like something in my post and I don't know what.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-04-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

IIC: Not sure sunny.

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster
    Shisoume seemed uncomfortable, it was as if people in general repulsed him. Sam shrugged. "Hope we weren't suppose to destroy it."

Raising his arms behind his head, he strolls past Shisoume towards the stairs going up. "But if you don't mind, think I will check myself. You can exit if you wish." He should have made it in a nicer tone but did not have much patience left. Maybe by looking at what had been done upstairs he would feel at ease from being forced to join them into this fiendish place.

Though, once he got up the stairs and saw the smoldering machine, he felt as if he failed. Failed from what? He knew not. There did not seem to be very much damage done up here, almost like ninja's were involved and that downstairs never happened.

Sighing, he walked closer to the smoldering machine and looked for any clue as to what it was.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Lemmi try posting pieces of what I want to and see if they work "

@Tetsanosuke @ELR and @Light Buster

As the group talks there is a commotion outside. If anyone investigates they'd see what appears to be a giant mechanical land squid. On its bottom are a pair of tank like tracks. On its back, at the highest point, is Dr. Mills, the instructor for the course at the controls in a glass dome. The dome blocks most of the sound, but he seems to be having a jolly time. In another glass dome behind him appear to be unconscious students.

More lively students are around the thing, a bushido leaps into the air in an attack, only to have one of the squid tentacles wrap around him. His blade cuts into the arm, but not all the way through. He is then stuffed into the things "mouth" and presently appears, seemingly unharmed but asleep, in the second glass dome with the others.

At the very back of the thing, where perhaps the arms would have a hard time reaching, is another dome with another tech mage inside. It has a quad set of larger versions of the weapons the golems had. Green goop flies out at students attempting to attack from behind.

Out to the sides of the thing great burst of steam occasionally billow out.

It seems the students are divided between attacking, watching, perhaps considering if there is anything they can do, or getting back up in the grandstands, as it seems students there are no longer targeted by the "tail gunner".

OOC: Up to you what to do here, you don't have to engage the thing.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

OOC: TEst to see if it's just blocking me, I bet it's some word or character the forum doesn't like.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

@\Seraphim

He sneers and says "a likely story and raises his arm as if to signal the attack. The large black wolfman seems eager for it.

However the brown quadrupedal wolf says "Hey!" It sounds like that wolf is a she and her voice is quite clear for how the rest of her body looks. "Hey. She never really explained much. And she only really mentioned the cat taur thing. This isn't a cat taur. We don't really know!"

The male starts to stay something, but the female starts to snarl.

He pauses and composes himself, the crisply turns back toward Elisé giving his patchy red cape a little flick as he does so such that it snaps. Then he simply says "Prove it!"

OOC: It seems to have been the word story followed by a quotation mark that the forum didn't like. Weird.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-05-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: @~Shobu~ ; @Ranshiin
    IC: Jasper laughed as his hand left Phoenix’s. She seemed to be having a good time, and the feeling was contagious. She was doing very well, he thought, and he wasn't surprised for some reason. Though it might seem out of place for a Therian to have such an intricate device, stranger still was the Therian’s ability to infuse power directly to the machine. As Phoenix continued to ride, her free spirit impressing Jasper by the minute, he remembered the Therian’s ability to infuse power into the craft and he turned back to the Therian again.

“Thanks, I think she’s having fun. And what I wanted to ask you about is related to this…kind of.” He shook his head, conscious of the fact that he wasn’t articulating his point as well as he wanted to.

“You infused power directly into the craft. I want to talk with you about how, but first…do you think you could do that to a larger device? About, say…five times as large?” His eyes were wide with anticipation.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut was watching all this quietly when Her necklace began beeping. Looking down upon it. Shi then had a map of the school appear and it indicated that there was unidentified personal at a such location. Shi minimized the holograph and hurried to the said location. As shi grew near shi quite'ed hir steps and watched out for the persons and noticed Elisa in the center. Shi decided it was better to call in for back up. Shi pressed a area which made it look like a ripple flash through the necklace. Shi then decided to carefully approach the group. "Excuse me but What business would you have on this campus?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-07-2015 at 03:28 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran took a step back to give Phoenix a little more space in clambering onto the board – and by ‘a little more space’ it was more ‘plenty of room so he had time to react when she fell off of it’. He watched her struggling to keep balance on it and found it amusing enough to smirk, to even whip his tail left-and-right in a show of amusement – but he said nothing to her and kept it only on his face that he found the struggle to maintain balance or even make the thing move funny.

He heard Jasper asking him questions at that point so his eyes turned across to the Magitek kid and a brow rose at them. Jasper wanted-…… he didn’t already know? Ugh. Shi’ran looked stupefied because he physically struggled with whether to answer the kid or not. Was it worth humouring him to save face or …?

… Well, he couldn’t leave until Phoenix was finished with his Hoverboard, anyway.

”I-…… Hrrrgh, well-…” He frowned and tried to word himself; his tail had gone very still. ”… It depends on what its source of power is. Now I want to ask you a question … why are you asking me? You have some sort of device that you think that I’d want to help you with?”

He sounded a little distrusting of Jasper’s motives in the end, even if he had no reason to. It just came across as odd that something so specific would be brought up.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@\Seraphim

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Juggernaut was watching all this quietly when Her necklace began beeping. Looking down upon it. Shi then had a map of the school appear and it indicated that there was intruders at a such location. Shi minimized the holograph and hurried to the said location. As shi grew near shi quite'ed hir steps and watched out for the intruders and noticed Elisa in the center. Shi decided it was better to call in for back up. Shi pressed a area which made it look like a ripple flash through the necklace. Shi then decided to carefully approach the group. "Excuse me but What business would you have on this campus?"
    OOC: Well, to an extent there is the concept in the karma system of "poofing" things to make the story work. The one thing that I'd have to object to is the concept of "intruders". The school really doesn't have a lock on everyone there,especially among the Wanderlusters but it's an issue in general. So while we might be able to talk points and such otherwise, the concept of "intruder" just doesn't fit in a broad or automatically detected sense. That said Juggernaut might well have not felt that they had the look of students.

However I can accept some method of getting the word out, I can also accept a player arriving at a place, I find this development interesting and don't want to simply squash it. But perhaps instead have it be that as Juggernaut was heading back shi happened to smell Elise or somesuch and investigated.

IC: The on in the patchy red cape looks to face the newcomer, and narrows his eyes. He holds poise, though Juggernaut and probably Elise could tell he's unsure about something. He holds silent for a moment, looking over his shoulder at Elise while pointing at Juggernaut.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

OOC: It occurs to me that I should have described the machine. You could get there dramatically through some sort of leaping/climbing/flying ability on the missing three flights of stairs...or go around and carefully walk up the other side.

In the room is a smashed machine, actually it looks a bit like it exploded. For the most part you can't tell what things did. However there is a crystal ball that seems intact that has rolled over into a corner, and some crystals scattered around the room still glow as if they have some sort of power in them. Other components of clockwork and crystal are around.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: what I'm going for here is along the lines of Elise wishing to avoid a fight with the goons but also being worried about Juggernaught dragging her back to the others.

Ic: Elise smelled Juggernaught before the caped one pointed. Against herself she remembered the way he manhandled her and growled, her fur bristling. She looked at him and said coldly:
    "These are my friends, you have no right to disturb our business."
    She turned looked the goon in the eye hoping he would play along with her story.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 03-07-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"A likely story. Also don't worry about the incident, Phoenix also felt guilty about the problem. The whole thing has be resolved. Also I wanted to make sure you just didn't hurt any one else. I won't force the issue but the others and I want to be your friends if you'll let us." Juggernaut turned to looked the other in the eye."If you guys will behave yourself and not cause Any trouble, Your more than welcome to look around this campus. Good day" Shi started to turn to head back the way shi came.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-07-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@\Seraphim @Black-Cat0001 and @Scourgesdaughter

The wolfman in the cape who has been doing most of the talking shoots Elise a sideways glance with another toothy smile, but this time it seems more genuine.

"So you had an...incident...with whatever and whoever this thing is?" He asks nodding at Juggernaut.

Confused wolfish heads poke out of the tallish grass in the field everyone is in, some of them already roughly on the other side of Juggernaut from Elise and the speaker. With his other hand he gives a wave, and the start moving again, once again in an enveloping manner.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"An incident? Yes, that's one way to put it." Elise judges her words very carefully. She decides the best way to resolve this situation would be to manipulate both parties into a fight where upon she would be able to play the peacemaker and get on both sides. This was of course a risky endeavour. "His friend insulted my honour and I reacted... Violently" she says very slowly, shifting out of the way between jugernaught and the newcomer.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut turned back around to look at Elise and the other one,"Ok that is incorrect pronunciation of my species. To call us Him, her is incorrect and an IT is Very insulting. We're Hermaphrodites. Meaning We're both genders at once. I met her while I was playing my guitar in the forest earlier, then a few others I met later, which I became acquaintances with, We encountered someone crying, I went up to her to ask if she was alright, and the young lady suddenly blurts out Leave me alone. Then ran off farther into the forest. The two I was with at the time was disturb by what the heck was going, and we started to walk to calm our nerves. Then we countered my other acquaintance here. The incident which occurred was a little of both involved fault. However it's going to be no problems. Now may I ask what your here on campus for, is it to visit the campus, if so I can guide you to the head's office. Or is it another thing else dealing with the campus?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-08-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster @sunnyside
    The machine was smoldering, nothing could distinguish what it was for exactly. But what could be seen was a glimmer, reaching out and grasping it, Sam obtained something he had not seen in a while: A crystal.

It was fragmented but it was still could tell exactly what it was for. "What happened to you?" He asked out loud. It was illogical to ask but the curiosity still had him wondering.

Then the ground began to shake, Sam fell to his bum to avoid from more damage from hitting his head later. Slowly, he crawled out of the room and into the hallway, noting more glittering spots he would have to see later.

He pulled himself high enough to see a mechanical squid attacking students outside. Students were being placed into a dome right behind one that the impudent teacher was in. There was a shimmer coming from the back but it only lasted a second as Sam watched the sun lowered further and further. From the look of it, it was made from a different material than the golems, metal, but also acted like the golems with goop.

"Got to be KIDDING me!" He yelled.

Crawling back into the room, looking around, the glittering from before was more fragments of the crystal. Carefully, he collected as many as he could.

Where were the bushido? Did they go outside to fight that thing?
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Ah, falling behind again.

IC:

The Bushido were gathering the small crystal fragments around the room. They were small, but they were there. The machine on the other hand could be an issue for them should it target them. They needed to get the objective done and fast.

(Hiro) "The machine can target us at any moment, we need to move fast."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-11-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Surprisingly, Jasper did not anticipate that the Therian would directly ask him about his planned invention. Perhaps it was stereotypical of Jasper, but he assumed that the Magitek culture was the only one that truly cared about such things. He suddenly felt delighted to be asked, though he also felt some hesitation due to the potential of being mocked for his idea.

“A device? Yes, you could say that. We usually reserve such terms for smaller inventions in my culture, however. No, we would call this a machine.” He scratched his head and looked down. Shaking his head a bit, he raised it back up and looked squarely in the Therian’s eyes.

“That’s the problem. It’s too large on one hand, and the only way to power it would have to be small enough not to offset the machine’s bulk. The shape is very important, you see, so placing any infusing device on the machine would render it useless. But you…you can infuse power directly! I’ve never seen that before! Imagine what we could do!”

He suddenly realized that he had never told the Therian what the machine would really do. He looked over at Phoenix for a second, hoping she was enjoying her time on the hoverboard. It would be a shame to have her think he was crazy if he said what he truly wanted to accomplish with the machine. It would sound crazy.

“I’d never ask you to help before telling you what I plan to do, but…do you mind if we wait just a bit on that part? I’ll explain everything soon, but I don’t even have the parts I need yet. I was hoping some place on campus could help me with that.”

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Hey guys sorry for disappearing. I was caught up with finals and then had to actually get some solid sleep, go to my part-time job, and then clean my neglected apartment in preparation for my friend to come visit. Been crazy here haha.

After struggling to stay on the board for about a good five minutes, she finally managed to start learning how to shift her weight on the board and make it go where she wanted it to. Then, she was sailing. It was what she would imagine what flying would feel like. She was exhilarated. Swerving left and right through the seemingly endless green. She began to make large circles around Shi-ran and Jasper, laughing aloud.

Suddenly, she realized she didn't know how to stop. Her one moment of hesitation had her distracted enough to realize she was heading straight towards the tree from earlier. In a hasty attempt to dodge it, she made a sharp right, but lost her balance. In that instant, she knew she was going to fall. As she slipped, her hand caught the board, and she quickly wrapped arms around it. It wobbled and dove to the ground with Phoenix still clutching to it. Her arm hit the grass first, which sent her tumbling several feet until she finally landed on her back. She couldn't let go of it quite yet. Moving sounded like a struggle at the moment seeing as all the tumbling knocked the wind out of her lungs. It didn't help that she was scratched bloody with speck of dirt and grass sticking out of her body. What luck she had today!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran frowned following Jasper’s correction that it wasn’t a ‘device’ he had been insinuating about but a ‘machine’ … well, they were the same to him, so feh! He repeatedly folded, unfolded, folded his arms and shifted his balance about between either foot whilst listening to the explanation about what Jasper wanted or expected of him; it was explanatory but …

”… What makes you think I’d even want to help? I don’t even know what ‘machine’ you’re talking about.” He asked after being told all of this stuff; Jasper ended up telling him that he wouldn’t demand help without telling Shi’ran what this machine was. That … seemed to work. ”… Fine, fine, I’ll wait. The problem is that even if I do agree to help you …… I don’t know if I can. Your talk about infusing devices and junk … it works on my Hoverboard because-…

…!”

That was the point when he saw Phoenix go careening off on the Hoverboard after all the time she’d spent circling him and Jasper and making a fairly good job at it. As he’d known – she was going to fall off sooner-or-later, and he was quick to cut off of explaining to Jasper why he could transfer his energy into the Hoverboard in favour of shaking his head, sighing, and muttering in disdain. ”Goddamnit, and there she goes … ugh, great …”

The dragon-Therian strode off in Phoenix’ direction with the appearance of wanting to help, but it was more that he just thought ‘enough was enough’ and he wanted his Hoverboard back before it was damaged further. The way he approached with his height and appearance was in a way like watching a predator stalk weakened prey, closing in for the kill … but when he got up to where she’d fallen he simply stooped to a crouch, put himself well in-sight for her and moved his hands to her wrists.

”I think that’s enough; the last thing I want or need is trouble because you got hurt riding my Hoverboard. Come on, let go. Jasper, or whatever your name is! D’you mind like, y’know, helping her with me?”
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@\Seraphim @Black-Cat0001 and @Scourgesdaughter

The caped wolfman makes something of a face at the discussion of Chakat's sexuality, but generally keeps his composure. The large black one just has his somewhat crazed expression, as if his comprehension of language isn't very strong, or he just doesn't care. As Juggernaut finishes speaking those in the area with acute hearing could hear the female quadroped wolf whisper. "She didn't really provide a lot of detail, and we don't even know where she's left us for."

Juggernaut can feel the caped ones uncertainty, but then a smile crosses his face as his thoughts crystalize into something along the lines of not really caring. He seems about to call an attack when the female suddenly seems to notice something. She makes an angry noise and bumps into him, pointing her nose up into the sky.

Anyone following her gaze could see some forms approaching in the sky. Something humanoid in the front with wings and some sort of flying platform with a number of people on it following a short distance behind. They're heading straight for Juggernauts position.

If shi looks, Juggernaut wouldn't recognize the platform, but the winged form is probably one of the "Michaels" heavily armored individuals from one of the Celestial cities temporarily giving up their real name and serving in the uncomfortable position of enforcer at the school. Shi's seen them around.

The wolfman doesn't seem to like the look of that at all and gives and angry snarl. "I suppose you checked to see if she was alright about the same way you just happened to come by to see how we were doing. Maybe we'll discuss this later." He gives a howl and starts to move away along with the others he'd came with.

As he turns to pass Elise he gives her about as friendly a look as his face can manage, holds out a hand, and says. "You coming? I think maybe we'd all get along." The female adds "Hey. Yeah. You even smell wolfish." They don't slow down though, as company is coming.

---------------------

OOC: It's been a bit so I think we can presume Shisoume will follow the lead of whatever you choose to do (investigate the building more, loot stuff here, get to the aparent safety of the stands, hide, attack the thing). However there aren't that many students, so eventually either they'll take the thing down or it won't have anything distraticting it.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elise looks at Juggernaught and then at the gang. Unsure of what to do, she transforms into her wolf form... She can see that the gang is getting far away. She decides to follow them and shouts at hir (OCC: Did I use the right adress? If not im sorry) "Please apologise to Phoenix for me, I will meet you again later!" She gallops off behind the other wolves.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: You did Hir is like Hare, and Shi is like shir.

BIC: "Alright." Shouting at the male wolf" ALSO WHEN COMING ON THE SCENE THE TWO THERE WAS MISS WOLF AND ANOTHER. I ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG AND SHE BURST SPRINTING INTO THE FOREST."

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: So this is my first RPG post ever so I hope I can be decent at least Looking forward to RP'ing with all of you
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After a long journey Alcazar finally reached the School of Seven Towers. He looked at the School and was just happy to have finally arrived, so he started to play a happy tune on his saxophone as he started walking towards the entrance. The closer he got, the louder he started to play his saxophone until he entered the School and suddenly stopped playing and was in awe of how beautiful the inside was with all the green grass.

He was glad that he accepted the invitation and knew a brand new chapter in his life was about to start. He threw his arms up in the air and shouted:
    'WOOHOOO, get ready for the time of your lives ladies and gentlemen, because Alcazar the king of entertainers has arrived!'
    He started playing his saxophone again (wanting to impress) and walked forward again.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster
    Sam gathered as many as possible and noticed that the three bushido he had been with earlier were helping collect the crystals too.

"Yo, guy and... erm.. whats your name again? Was it Mami? Doesn't matter, one of you keep guard, the other find whoever is still out there and spread them out. It has many legs so if it can be distracted in multiple angles then it could make more time for me to figure this out." And hope it wasn't just a dude idea..

He then brought his attention to Mizuki. "Okay, I don't think Shisoume is coming since he hasn't arrive already, take him and survey the building for any out of the ordinary objects. ANYTHING! When you find it, place him near it and he'll.. well.. Anyways, once you find what you think is there then return him. Go!" He removed his snake from his bicep and placed it around her shoulders. He snuggled in over her clothing around her arm.

He spread out the crystals in front of him and pondered. Should he put them all together? Or were they meant to be apart?

OOC: Whoever is apart of the group who joins in.. not typing names.... BLAH!!
    Skyla was becoming impatient for her father had not returned yet. But the others had left to join the 'festivities'.

She folded her legs and clasped her hands and focused her mind. 'Mother..' She had to focus harder, to find her balance, her inner peace.

But it seemed either her mother did not wish to be seen or she could not find her focus. Only a small headache arose.

Tired of waiting around, she looked through the sleeve of the doorway and saw people's shadows dancing about, many singing and laughing. Skyla felt nothing but sadness, to be free would mean to forever leave the safety of her father's band of 'heroes' as Sone once joked around about.

Against the ever glowing moon, she walked to the outskirts of the encampment and took in a huge breathe, relaxing, easing her tired mind.

"What do you think you are doing?" A strange voice asked from behind, but she couldn't not find who it was from.

Putting on her fake smile, she took a deep breathe and hoped they did not notice her surprise of being caught. "I am breathing and communing with the world." Adding a small laugh, she reached out, her head hurting worse than it had before, and spoke to their mind. 'I hope that is not an issue.' And then her connection was cut off. The person was not willing so to continue would not be an option.

"I heard you were ordered to stay in your tent. Now, I ask you again, what do you think you are doing?" A male walked out from behind a tent, dressed in black, paler than the moon itself. If it was not for the fact that this encampment warded off Netherkin, she would have mistaken him as one. Which left him as a Pactmaker.

"I was ordered to stay low til Master Hanze came for me." It was not a lie but she realized her placement. The guilt was stiring in her stomach.

"I see..." She could hear the disbelief in his voice. "You don't wish to stay out near the edge for too long, hear there have been lots of Netherkin sneaking about. Don't wish to be kidnapped now, would you Miss Skyla?"

She was at a disadvantage. His silverish green eyes bore into hers. He could not be a Pactmaker, he seemed too venomous to be such a thing.

"I do not think I have had the pleasure to meet you before." Skyla spoke, taking a deep breath to stay calm.

"Call me Draye." Hearing his name sent chills down her spine.

"Draye! Sweety, leave the poor slave alone! Her Master knows her whereabouts and knows that she goes out to breathe." From behind the same tent Dray had walked out of, Lea strolled out too. "Skyla, this is Draye, the only Netherkin here in the encampment."

"I am pleased to meet you." She bowed my head and then curtsied.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The machine was large, and perhaps intimidating. The arms, the golem weapons and the domes seemed like the strongest points. But what was that coming out of the pipes on the side? Hot water? So it must've used water for something. Shisoume decided that if his team was upstairs and looking at the machine he would take his time on foot and use the buildings as cover.

When close enough to what might seem a fairly advantageous spot, his hand signals started again, a repeat of the event at the school tower. Blurring his presence and allowing him to traverse the side of the building to the top. At a steady position he focused the remainder of his kii into a kunai, one of his largest two. He would have to try guiding the weapon into one of those pipes. Maybe he could release the water he thought was within? Or maybe his energy exploding on impact would stop it? Either way, he needed time to gather his energy.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information