AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink RPG: Soulless

Okay. I haven't updated the rules for this RPG in a while (three months, maybe?) and the rules I had made before are sort of whacked up because of how I described them.

Short posts are allowed, however they have to be two sentences long (OOC sentences don't count). For posts that are completely OOC, those belong in the OOC thread.

The sign-ups are still very much alive, so feel free to sign up at any time (if you're not already in the RPG).

Three characters are allowed per person, so if you want two new characters go ahead and go to the sign up thread by clicking here.

I do provide help if you're stuck when posting ^_^ In the past I didn't really help, but now that 10+ people are in the RPG I'd be happy to help if there's confusion, posting problems, ect.

Chances can only have up to 4 souls. Sorry - I don't mean to be a killjoy, but nobody experiences 4+ NDEs unless they have a habit of dying.

We are all in the United States. I don't mind if you start your character off in a different country, but please get to the United States by your third or fourth post.

Most of the characters are presently in California. Please remember to put your location at the top of the post unless the state and country is stated in your IC.

The GM for the Soulless RPG is @Zombie_Cupcake (me). If somebody else says they're the GM, they're wrong. I'm the one and only GM for Soulless.

Since I promised LPS that I would move along with certain plot advancement ideas, please try and cooperate with my character in certain posts (I'll let you know what those certain posts are in an OOC at the top). If you want to know what the plot advancement ideas are, please PM me.

Oh, and since I promised this to @Ezza Obsuna - please check out her signature thread. It's really awesome desu yo ^_^

- - -

Katex woke up on his rain-slicked patio with a hurt back and ice crystals clinging to his skin.

"What the..." He muttered, dazed, as he slowly sat up. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten where he was, or why he was there, but he knew that his clothes looked different and something was off.

These clothes... I don't own them. It took him a second to process that. Glancing down at his arms, he noticed that there was a bandage taped to his wrist around the area where an IV would go.

"Hmmph," He snorted, getting to his feet. Why'd I suddenly think of an IV when I saw the bandage? He thought to himself. Stupid... He bumped his head with his hand and looked down towards the street. It was raining outside, with a gloomy gray sky. In the middle of the road, there was a figure of midnight black standing idle.

Weirdo, He thought, shaking his head. Pivoting he began to unlock his front door. Oddly enough, his keys were still in his back pocket despite the fact they weren't his pants.

Now that thought was just creepy.

Before he could twist the knob after unlocking the door, Kate felt a gust of cold wind hit him and he was suddenly on the ground. The front door to his house slowly opened, revealing a dark living room as well as-

((Dakara, how was that? xP))
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-23-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: New rules

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

2. Thanks Ezza Obsuna thanked for this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

(Sing up? If were singing I'm out... ha ha just kidding. I will be that "Weirdo" outside then =P Please also remember I have not done this in while so I might be rusty.)

The rain fell gently on my head as it pored. My hair was soaked so it was down and my black trench coat covered most of my body. My sniper was under the over-sized coat as well as my other supplies. Well, crap. I think I'm lost now... he see's movement out of the corner of his eye and a house door opened and then closed.

Who's out so late? I wonder if I could ask that person for shelter and food. I head over to the house and walk around to the back and give a quiet knock as the door for some reason swings open. It looks like this was the kitchen and the living room was right next door. I pull my pistol because it's obvious I wont be doing any long shooting anytime soon.

"Hello? Is anyone here?!" I crossed my fingers hoping the were friendly

(how's that for a first post? Is it okay? lol)

4. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN, I A liked this post
    Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The young man shook the dismal thoughts from his head as he looked through the book... it was a hand-written thing... all written on a leather-bound journal that must have been specially purchased at one of those fancy stationary stops. It was well organized, it had both an index and a table contents. Remarkable for a book that had been hand written. But more remarkable was what it told him. It said that the writer had pieced together that he was a man named Saklas Samsara and that he had memory issues that lead to the writing of the book. Their was a brief history of recent events as well as some facts about his life, but their were still plenty of holes in the time line. The author apologized saying that the idea for a journal had only begun at most 400 cycles ago... which meant little more than a year ago. It gave him no clues at to what his actual age might be.

There was a note in the book telling him about the previous days events and how he had gotten to where he woke up. Apparently, the practice was to only write important things into the book lest over the years the book require to many augmentations. The previous day appeared to have been rather mundane. He had entered this city early in the morning, fresh off his previous cycle. He had checked his bank account, which now hovered at around 500k. Apparently in whatever previous life he had he must have been well-compensated for his efforts. Regardless, the Journal encouraged fiscal responsibility as the money would be required to last for an unknown amount of time. There was also an equation that determined interest of the account based on its current rate and size. It appeared that if he managed to curtail his expenditures he could make the account last indefinitely or even grow.

Which probably explained his current situation, waking up in the dew of morning on a park bench, rather than a hotel. He sighed and stood up his bones setting into place with a disheartening snap.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

In a large city in Australia, downtown Brisbane. It's raining heavily, the sky gray with thick clouds blocking off most of the sunlight. There is still ambient light, enough to see (if it weren't for the rain), causing there to be no shadows. Several people walk the streets with their damp rain coats and umbrellas. The walkways themselves are made of individual stones and rocks, forming the roads of the town. They glisten from the wet rain the the little light that the area is reviving.
    It was raining hard, the streets soaked and glistening in the dim, cloud-obstructed sunlight. Hanatako's hair was wet with rain water and perhaps a bit of sweat. He was running, yet again, from a gang of Soulesses, literally out for his soul. The man could hear the cries and retorts of the men who were chasing him down the rain-soaked alleyway. Hanatako glanced back and sighed, seeing that these people wouldn't give up without a fight.
    "Ugh, these tossers won't be shaken off easily, now will they?" He said to himself in between his breath. He took a turn, thrusting his foot in front of him, sliding on the wet stone walk, his speed did not decrease. Hanatako soon found himself at a dead end, as the ally widened into a circular area surrounded by brick buildings.
    "Oh s***." Hanatako said as he looked around for some means of escape.
    "I hope you brought more than running shoes!" A voice cried from behind him. The man spun around, finding that the men who were chasing him were now laughing with their fists cocked.
    "Can't you tossers just leave me be so I can go to bed?" Hanatako said, scratching his head.
    One of the men replied, "We can put you to sleep ourselves!" Without hesitation, he ran towards Hanatako, his comrades following. Hanatako sighed, and ducked quickly as the first man stumbled over him. The other guys began to attack, first throwing themselves, fist first, at the Chance. Hanatako didn't punch back, but he grabbed the men several times as they missed him, throwing them back at the others.

The cold fist fight continued for several more minutes. The men were getting tired, and it was raining harder than ever. This was making it somewhat difficult to see, at least for the attackers.
    "I'll tell you what, purple hair," the leader began, his hands on his knees for support. "how about you just come with us so I can go to sleep with a soul?"
    Hanatako was standing up straight, examining his hand. It had a small scratch on it.
    "And just how the bloody hell are you going to get my second soul from me?" He replied, looking at the man. "I think I'll settle for keeping both of my souls."
    At this sentence, the men began to surround Hanatako. He could now clearly count that there were about 7 in total on him.
    "Well that's a shame. I guess we'll keep doing this the hard way then."
    "Not very hard for me. I think I'll leave now." Hanatako yelled the second sentence as he darted for the exit.
    "Oh no you dont!" One of the men said, as 2 others lined up, trying the block his way.

It was no use, however. The man nibling slid underneath them. As he emerged from those men, 2 others blocked his way out. Hanatako cracked his knuckles.
    "Really guys..." He said, running toward them. They took a stance as if they were going to grab him, but in vein. Hanatako grabbed the left person and threw them over him. He could hear them yelling out retorts as Hanatako ran as fast as he could to his friend's house. He could hear the leader call his comrades off.
    "Let him go! We'll find him next time!" He cried.

When he thought he was a good distance from them, he stopped and supported himself onto a lam post, panting.
    "Ugh, I really have no time for those guys..." He muttered. The man continued to make his way to his friend's house. Soon arriving drenched from the rain and tired from the fight.
    "Hey Riocard, I'm back." He said with a raised voice. As he stepped in, he heard the usual creaking of the wooden floorboards.
    "Oh hey Hanatako, take off your coat would you? I was just about to go to bed, but there's some coffee and cheese bread in the fridge."
    "Thanks." He replied. As Riocard went upstairs, Hanatako sat at the table, with newly heated coffee in his hand. He sat silently, letting the warmth of the beverage refresh him. The cold rain had soaked his hair, but luckily his jacket had protected his t-shirt.
    '*sigh* Why am I in this war?...' He thought to himself, staring into the deep brown color of the drink in his cup.
    Last edited by I A; 06-30-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

7. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((Noone jacked up my story by being whoever was in the house? xD I'm going to make an OOC thread just for... randomness. Feel free to post there ;D))

...revealing a dark living room as well as a man dressed in dull clothing. No - his clothes weren't just 'dull,' they were black like the room itself. Which made his face stand out all the more. He had a rough five o' clock shadow, with black side burns and sunglasses. Katex could see a faint scar that ran in a jagged line up his cheek and into the hat that was perched upon his head.

"Who the hell..." Kate began to ask, only to be cut off as a mass of black was shoved at him. Kate felt his mouth slide open and listened to something snap. Blinking, he quickly realized what the object in his mouth was: A gun.

The man had pointed and loaded a gun in his mouth.

Too scared to move on the floor, Katex couldn't find the courage to back away; he could only stare at the man with big, deer-in-the-headlights eyes. Slowly, the man's lips began to recede from his teeth as he began to address the blonde - but before he could get anything out, another voice ripped through the silent air.

"Hello? Is anyone here?!"

The man cocked an eyebrow. "Idiot," He grumbled with a gruff tone, grabbing Katex by his shirt and bringing him to his feet. Kate couldn't believe what was happening; the man was beginning to drag him through his own house. Eventually they arrived in the kitchen, where the blonde caught a glimpse of a silhouette before he was quickly pulled into a closet by the man.

The moment Kate felt the gun leave his mouth, he began to speak. "Who the hell are you and why the hell are you in my house?!" He demanded. It took all his might to make his voice not shake: Depsite they were in the dark, Kate could swear the man was pointing the pistol at him.

"Take this," The man ignored his question, shoving the pistol into Kate's hand. Kate felt his spit on it, and shivered in disgust. The man opened the closet door, and a slit of light fell over Katex.

"Hey, wait!" Katex protested, but the door closed against his say, and he was soon plunged into darkness.

Katex waited silently in the closet for a few moments. It took awhile, but eventually he heard muffled voices, and a gunshot.

Dang it, he thought, picturing a bullethole going through his ceiling. My parents definitely won't appreciate that.

((The OOC thread might be posted later than expected. I'm going the community pool with my brothers and sisters... so, ehhh, yeah. I'll update ASAP, tho! :3))
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-29-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Location-less

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Everything happened so quickly. The next thing I knew there was a bullet in my leg and a gun to my head. "Hey, hey man watch were your aiming that thing that could hurt someone." I say with sarcasm the man clicks the gun ready to shoot me. "Okay man. Gezz calm down. Did not mean any harm!"
    "Stand up." He says to me I try and fall to one knee.
    "I can't you shot my leg retard." He takes the gun on the other end of the floor. Basically when he shot my leg I dropped my gun and he kicked it so he went a grabbed it and put both guns to my head. He fires and I drop down the split second he fired the trigger. I smirk.
    "Missed." I hit him in the crotch with my fist then pull out my knife and throw it in his back he falls on the ground in pure pain. I chuckle then take my gun back and shoot him in his head at least twice, but I knew there was others here so I shot up the place quickly with about 8 bullets and made it look like there was a full out fight.

"What the hell was that about?"

(hope you don't mind but i'm going to use your character and kill the robber guy if you don't want me to PM me and i will edit my post)

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((xD Naw, naw it's okay :3))

Katex waited in the closet for a while before finally coming out. He hadn't heard any other sounds besides bullets and muffled shouts - which made him wonder what was going on outside.

This could get me killed, he thought, pointing his gun at the floor like someone from the Matrix and slowly inching around the corner. Sighing, he eventually caught sight of the kitchen.

Curiosity did kill the cat.

The first thing Kate saw was blood - lots of blood. It made his stomach churn, just thinking about it. The next thing he saw was the man in black on the floor, with more red cascading down his head. Kate quickly looked away, knowing that despite the fact the man was already unnaturally pale he was white with death. A small movement then caught his eye, and he glanced at somebody on the floor.

Something about the man made the room seem warmer, and less cold. Katex instantly knew what the guy was; he'd heard about it slowly happening from newspapers and TV and the Internet. Kate felt his tongue go numb as he said it: "You're a Chance."

That's when it hit him: I'm a Soulless.

Katex suddenly had an urge to cuss a blue streak. If this man was a Chance, and he was a Soulless, then Katex was in really deep. The blonde watched as the man looked up. White hair? Katex wondered as he analyzed the man.

((Mono picks it up from here! ;D))

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The man bleeding his red death. I heard a sound like a closet open. To lazy to care at the moment, I started to pick up and move the body when i heard a voice "You're a chance." I turned around to get a look at the face of course I could barley see in this darkness. I reply
    "How did you know and why are you alone in the dark? Is there anyone else here?" I had my gun's ready and waited for him to make a move.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-02-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((@HateSpawn98 : Wicked new signature

@Luzifer and @HateSpawn98 : Plz edit your earlier posts to tell where you're at... Just to clear some things up. @DemonSlayerThe3rd : Thx for editing to put your location ;D))

The silhouette of the white-haired man shifted. Katex could see his hands were gripping onto dark masses - the feet of the man that had spoken, and later shot, to Katex earlier.

"How did you know and why are you alone in the dark? Is there anyone else here?" Kate noticed his hands quickly moved to something on the floor, which he quickly assumed were guns.

Jeezums... what's up with all the guns in the past twenty minutes? He wondered, knuckles clenching tighter onto his own pistol.

Katex shrugged at the man's first question, but quickly remembering they were in the dark he explained, "I dunno. I just sort of... knew...?" Then, glancing up at the ceiling, he grimaced at the bulletholes. "My mom, Dad, and sister were upstairs..." He muttered.

But there wasn't any screaming when the bullets were fired. And the lights in the house are all turned off. So... where the hell are they now? "I think they're gone, though..." Katex continued, glancing back down at the man - whose red eyes were watching him. Katex felt his mouth become sour-tasting, and his stomach plummet.

A Chance, he thought. Just... great. He felt his hands automatically clench onto his weapon tighter - if possible.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I dunno. I just sort of... knew...? My mom, Dad, and sister were upstairs... I think they're gone, though..."

Mono looked at the man, he could tell in his own voice he was frightened and tense. I sigh and look for the lights and flip them on, with nothing but a quick fix in my eyes seeing to cowering man, no the light reveled a boy maybe 12 or 13, 14 maybe.

"Are you a soulless? Answer honestly, I won't harm you, I just need somewhere to stay for the night and maybe some money that I can pay back later." I hold out my hand to the boy who seems scared wittless for a hand up.

"Even if you are a soulless and you kill me, I would still have two other souls yeah? "

(@Zombie Cupcake : Thanks! I made it my self!)

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Walking, I noticed the rain falling down hard everywhere. Glancing around, it was days like this I can enjoy. After coming to this country everything has been going right, except for this bloody war thats been happening. But for me has been a normal life compared to what Im use to with the military. Glancing up I let the rain pour over me as I let everything come in as I start laughing.

How is it that the military itself is what I was trying to avoid, but now that a war has broke out, I have enjoyed greatly. With all the money I currently have, I live a secure life. Im always protected and with the help of some brute force have aquired 3 souls. Smiling I looked behind me noticing a couple of my men following me in the shadows just in case something happens.

A gun shot rang from the third house away from me one after another. Curiosity ran through me as I heard it. What the hell could be happening over their? Walking slowly my sight got better noticing a person by the door of the house in all black mouthing something. Quickly my men ran around me towards him.

Raising my hand I stopped them, smiling. "He isnt a threat" Turning left I headed away from the street.

Putting down my head I bumped into a person. Looking up I noticed that I ran into a group of guys, around 7 of them.

I started to try and walk around when a man stopped me. "Who the hell do you think you are mister?"
    "Looking at this guy I knew he must be the leader, and probably a bunch of pathetic Soulless. Staring the guy down a smirk spread across my face, its been a while since I have seen action.

Cracking my neck, I shifted my shoulders feeling my blade push against my back, excitment filled me. "A Chance you dont want to frell with thats who" I said slowly raising both my hands in the shape of guns.

A smile spread accross the groups face, after the words came out of my mouth. "Well it looks like we are going to get one tonight boys" said the boss as they surrounded me.

In that instand I pointed at two fellows bending my thumbs down in a firing motion, a split second later two bullets, one from my right side and one from my left flew by my face, hitting the two figures I pointed at with persice accuracy.

"What the hell"yelled the boss

Smiling I gripped my sword before they could even react and pulled it from my back, quickly swinging it in a circler motion. Screams rang out, as I collided with my first target, while blood spilled everywhere. My sword completely cut through the man without decreasing speed. My sord continued going around in a circle until I stopped it at the boss.

The remaining 4 men fell down around him cut in half as blood started getting washed away in the rain. Dropping down on his knees he looked at me in terror. "What are you?" as two of my men that shot his group stood next to me.

Putting my giant sword on my shoulder I smiled as the blood was sliding down my blade in combination with the rain. "Im the Soulless worst Nightmare!"

Scared the leader quickly reached in his pocket for his gun I think. Before he could even draw it, I already swung my sword. The guys arm fell off as blood started pouring out, as he screamed "Why dont you just kill me"

I started laughing histerically "Thats simple, your not worth my time" Putting my sword back on my back I started walking aways as the man started bleeding out behind me. Soon he will be dead with the rest of those morons. Looking back at the sky I slowly started drifting off as I was walking, silently whistling all the while, thinking "this is the life"

Last edited by shaqpabst; 07-06-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((@HateSpawn98 : Hountou ni? Epic desu!! Gah ;;_;; I've been away for a while. I'm not sure what to do for BOTM... and I got a YouTube account!! ^^))

"Even if you are a Soulless and you kill me, I would still have two other souls, yeah?" The man smiled and held out his hand to Katex.

So this guy randomly barges into my house, murders another guy that randomly walked in, and expects me to let him stay the night? Katex loosened his grip on his gun a little bit. Not to mention, he's a Chance... The blonde's eyes darted around for a second before he eventually sighed. "F-Fine," He muttered, despite the fact every fiber in him was screaming in protest. Katex let one of his hands drop from his gun and reluctantly took the man's warm one.

Although, about what he said before, it still creeps me out. 'I would still have two other souls'... Was that a threat? Kate shivered and stuffed his hand in his jacket pocket, but soon realized he didn't have one.

Oh, yeah, these aren't my clothes...

Scratching the back of his head, Kate glanced over at the dead man on the floor. The sight still made his stomach knot, and the blood was beginning to dry. But still... Kate thought, this man - the dark one on the floor - he barged into my house armed with guns. I wonder what his goal was, as he was already inside when I came in. Perhaps he is responsible for my familys' absence...?

Katex shook his head and looked back at the man - the white-haired one. "M-My name's Katex," He grumbled. "But I guess you can call me Kate - as long as you don't make any attempts kill me while you stay here."

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"F-Fine, M-My name's Katex, But I guess you can call me Kate - as long as you don't make any attempts kill me while you stay here."

Kate huh? well I have a question, why would I want to kill you? You have not even attempted to kill me. For all you know I could have already lost two souls or I could still have three. The reason I trust you is because you did not shoot." I smile warmly at him then pat him on the shoulder.

"Let me know if there's anything I can do to help alright? I will be out of here tomorrow morning at the latest okay? Just can't stand the rain." I pick up the gun that the man dropped and my gun then put them both away.

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

In a small house, still in Brisbane, Australia. The rain has stopped, letting the moon's ivory slivers of light shine into the dim bedroom Hanatako is in. The place still has a damp feel to it, but it is still very dry and cozy inside.
    Hanatako laid on his bed uncovered by the soft covers, staring up at the dust sparkling in the white moonlight coming in from the small window above. He was somewhat tired from the chase, but Hanatako didn't feel like going to sleep just yet. He sighed and thought of what he should do about this gang that was after him. Hanatako couldn't run from them forever, eventually he would be caught.

These men were out for his soul. The leader, Aeden, was an enemy of his in school. He only knew a few of the other guys' names, which were Wilson, Anna, James, and Hugan. They weren't the brightest of people, and they didn't have anything special about themselves either, other than being Soullesses. They all wore casual just like Hanatako. He knew that they would stop at nothing to get his soul, perhaps both of them if they could. What would happen then? Would he himself become a Soulless? Would he have to gather his own gang of friends to bight back? In the end, exactly what would it accomplish? Hanatako needed a solution to evade these guys. Simply running would not do.

Suddenly Hanatako heard the door click and open, breaking his thought. Riocard emerged from the dark of the room.
    "Hey, Hana," He began.
    "I told you not to call me that." hanatako interrupted.
    "Fine, fine, sorry. Anyway, I'm sure your thinking the same thing I am. You can't run from these blokes forever you know."
    "I was thinking about that." He said, sitting up. The moonlight made his purple hair glow. "What am I going to do about them? It's not like I can kill them."
    "I wasn't thinking that, but you are good at running." Hanatako raised an eyebrow at this. "Just shut up and let me talk." Riocard chuckled. Hanatako put his hands on his knees and squatted on the bed, ready to listen to his friend.
    "I don't mean the type of running your doing now. What if you moved?" Riocard began. "Surely not all of them could move. But where you'll travel to is the question."
    Hanatako looked down at his hands, then spoke. "I supposed I could go to America."
    "Yeah, that's a good idea. I can come with you too just in case you need me!" Riocard's voice began to fill with pride.
    "Pfft, yeah, but I barely have any money to travel that far..."
    "I have some, and doesn't your mum have money too?"
    "But then I'll have to owe her again."
    "C'mon, she's your mummy. Surely she could spare a hundred dollars or so."
    "I suppose..." Hanatako layed back down and stared at the dust again. "When will we be leaving?"
    "How long do you need to pack?" Riocard replied.
    "Not that long..."
    "Three days?"
    "Three days."
    "Right then, I'm going to bed."
    "Mmkay. I think I'll sleep too."
    "G'night then."
    "Night." Hanatako closed his eyes and sighed once more. Once the sound of the door closing passed, there was silence. Slowly, the man drifted to a light sleep. Moving out of the continent, he'd never done it before. But then again, Hanatako had always wanted to go to the USA...
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

18. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN, HateSpawn98 liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Katex watched as the man picked up two guns and stuffed them into an empty drawer. That's weird, Kate thought to himself. The drawers weren't empty... they were supposed to have keys, pens, and other junk in them.

Kate quickly shook his head. I am one paranoid person.

"Okay," Kate muttered. "Anou~ there's a guest bedroom upstairs. It's the first door on the right," He explained. "You sleep there. I'll be in my room - which is the door right next to the guest bedroom's."

Kate crossed his arms over his chest and began to walk upstairs. I can't believe these pants have no pockets... He complained silently.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Okay," Kate muttered. "Anou~ there's a guest bedroom upstairs. It's the first door on the right," He explained. "You sleep there. I'll be in my room - which is the door right next to the guest bedroom's."

"Okay, I will be out by morning tomorrow." I grab the little things that i have and wonder off into the guest room and plop down on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

Dream as a kid: "Mom! Dad!" My house was burning, falling. I run inside to the fire and try to find my parents. As I walk into the room two body's pop up and say "Why did you do this to us mono? Whyyyy!?" The have a smell like a dead body.
    "Who are you!" I say started half to death
    "We are your parents!" There heads turn a full 180 degrees and there faces are burnt so badly I could not recognize them. They pick me up and burn me along with them.

*out of dream*
    I wake up screaming. Then I realize I was still in the guest room. Safe. No fire, no burning parents. I lie back down and stare at the ceiling. Just lying there calming down, I was sweating...

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer you haven't RPed yet!! //shot/

Katex woke up from his dreamless sleep to hear somebody screaming - male.

Dad? He instantly thought. Taking his pistol out from underneath his pillow, he ran over to his dresser and shuffled through it. Finding the other pistol beneath his socks - an exact copy of the one he had - he began running out of his room.

The screams stopped the moment he exited his bedroom. Th-They were coming from the guest room, Katex recalled, still disoriented and not fully grasping onto reality. Bursting into the room, he pointed both of his pistols at the bed - where a teenager with white hair and red eyes was laying. The teen stared at Kate with big eyes.

Wait who is- Suddenly, Katex remembered where he was and what situation he was in. My dad isn't here... He thought to himself.

"S-Sorry," Katex stuttered. Lowering both of his pistols, he scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground. "I-I heard screaming..." He mumbled, almost inaudibly. Pivoting, he began to wander out of the room.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-15-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: No location T_T;;

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"S-Sorry," Katex stuttered. Lowering both of his pistols, he scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground. "I-I heard screaming..."

"Sorry it was my fault, night terror. Good night." I laid back down as he wandered out of the room.

(sorry for the short post)

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Sitting in California airport, drinking tea. A man with a somewhat emotionless expression stared out into the dark negative rain clouds. The pounding of the rain against the glass made Dax feel at ease. The sound, sight and cold breeze falling from the window reminded Dax of home. As he listen, watched the rain he sighed a nostalgia sigh. Taking a deep inhale, "I like the rain." he said as he exhaled. On the sit next to him was today's newspaper. Dax turned his head to see the rushing, calm, zombie like people. Picking up the newspaper as the main title peeked his interest.

Soulless are currently winning!

Wasn't a very good title however it did get the point across. "These Soulless are a nuisance but the so called Chance are no better" he said with no respect to them. He took another sip from his cup of tea and flicked though the newspaper. "Aww sweet ♪ A crossword!" Being stuck in a foreign airport waiting for your plane to arrive can get rather tedious. This crossword puzzle was the highlight of his day.

24. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98 : It's alright ^.^
    @Ensifer : Thx for finally posting~ XD Crossword! ♪♫

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Katex woke up again from another dreamless sleep. Out of all the nights he'd ever slept, the one he'd just been through was his worst. Eight hours of floating in black. It must be a Soulless thing, he thought, slinging his legs over the bed. He recalled not having a dream before he woke up in the middle of the night, as well.

Beginning to walk downstairs, Kate yawned. He had no clue what time it was. Stopping in the kitchen, Katex sighed as he looked at the dark man's bloody carcass. The blonde walked into the pantry and grabbed a black bag. I might as well get rid of him... He thought sleepily. Opening up the bag, he walked back over to the man and began to stuff his corpse inside.

I feel like I'm in one of those Nancy Drew movies.

After Katex took the body outside and stuffed it in the trash, he walked back inside and washed his hands off. I'm hungry, he thought as he grabbed a pan and sprayed it with cooking oil. Grabbing some flour, eggs, and butter he began to mix them all in a bowl.

Guess I'll make some pancakes.

Join my RPG

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Waking up I slowly yawned looking around my extrodinary room. Getting up I headed towards my jacuzzi. Turning on the water slowly, I glanced at my giant sword leaning against the wall next to it. "Man this sword has been through a lot with me " while examining it. Turning around I stepped in the jacuzzi feeling the intene heat against my skin as I sunk in it, up to my neck thinking today I'll go for a walk

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Katex finished making pancakes, and finished eating them, he began to wonder what Mono was doing upstairs. In the time that he had made pancakes, he had found a clock, and realized that he'd woken up some time around two. It had been two hours since then, and Katex was beginning to think it was impossible to sleep that long.

Lumbering up the stairs the blonde wondered what he'd find in Mono's room.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I wake up in my bed. I have been lying here for sometime now. I look at the clock. 4 o'clock.
    "I guess it's time to leave."

I stand up and start to gather my stuff. I grab my locket and other junk of mine and start to open the door and head down stairs. I walk pass Katex and head down stairs with a simple
    "Hey."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98
    Something about your post made me Lol. o3o I'll give you rep for it after I spread some more rep around. XD

Katex stared after Mono incredulously. Hopping down the flight of stairs after Mono, Kate paused.

"You wake up at four PM, and say 'hey'?" He wondered aloud. "A-Anyways, there are pancakes in the fridge..." Katex muttered, beginning to walk back up the stairs.

Before Mono could respond, several bullets blasted through the front door, lodging themselves into the wall. "What the chocolate chip?!" Katex shouted, grabbing his two identical pistols and ducking behind the stair railing. The blonde began firing, and the bullets suddenly ceased - leaving the two teenagers waiting there, for their attackers to enter the house.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"You wake up at four PM, and say 'hey'?" He wondered aloud. "A-Anyways, there are pancakes in the fridge..." Katex muttered, beginning to walk back up the stairs.

Before Mono could respond, several bullets blasted through the front door, lodging themselves into the wall. "What the chocolate chip?!" Katex shouted, grabbing his two identical pistols and ducking behind the stair railing. The blonde began firing, and the bullets suddenly ceased - leaving the two teenagers waiting there, for their attackers to enter the house.

Bullets whizzed past my head skimming my hair. I stood there calm and yawned, then said
    "It's to early in the morning for this malarkey. I think I should have left earlier, they might be soulless, or my fellow chance." I say to katex, waiting for them to enter the house.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information