AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just saw a hentai with funny lines such as ...

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I just saw a hentai with funny lines such as ...

"Geez, your yogurt isn't yummy at all."

and with funny dialog like

"Your ***** won't fit inside there."
    "Don't it will stretch when I put it in you."

And with absolutely funny scenes like a girl licking a popsicle in such a manner it looked like she was giving a **** job. And later she did herself with her own popsicle stick!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 06-01-2017 at 05:53 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: I just saw a hentai with funny lines such as ...

Was it "Sex Warrior Pudding"?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Was it "Sex Warrior Pudding"?
    No. It was Shoujo Ramune.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 06-02-2017 at 05:39 AM.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Did a Google search and found a screen cap of the funny phrase.

Last edited by Animedude5555; 06-07-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay. Were you looking for something with this or just letting us know what hentai you watch?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay. Were you looking for something with this or just letting us know what hentai you watch?
    I was just letting you guys know what the latest hentai I watched was.

7. Likes Beetlewax, Kumagawa liked this post
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if you're going to start a thread, be specific. Who were the characters? What was the plot? How long was it? Were they straight, gay, bi?Any parts stick out to you (no pun intended)?

9. Likes Beetlewax liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if you're going to start a thread, be specific. Who were the characters? What was the plot? How long was it? Were they straight, gay, bi?Any parts stick out to you (no pun intended)?
    There's this one guy and 3 lolis. Early on one of the lolis is eating a popsicle and another one of the lolis walks over to her and starts sucking on the popsicle in a very indecent way. Then one of the lolis (the one who was eating the popsicle earlier) fantasizes about doing this guy (and she faps while doing so, using the popsicle as a sex toy), and then the guy does another one of the lolis. That's episode 1. In episode 2, the guy does another one of the 3 lolis, and then he does the one who was fantasizing about doing him in the first episode. So between the 2 episodes, this guy ends up doing all 3 lolis. There's just 2 episodes from what I can tell, and only the first one (from what I've seen) has English subtitles. The second one is in Japanese only.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    There's this one guy and 3 lolis. Early on one of the lolis is eating a popsicle and another one of the lolis walks over to her and starts sucking on the popsicle in a very indecent way. Then one of the lolis (the one who was eating the popsicle earlier) fantasizes about doing this guy (and she faps while doing so, using the popsicle as a sex toy), and then the guy does another one of the lolis. That's episode 1. In episode 2, the guy does another one of the 3 lolis, and then he does the one who was fantasizing about doing him in the first episode. So between the 2 episodes, this guy ends up doing all 3 lolis. There's just 2 episodes from what I can tell, and only the first one (from what I've seen) has English subtitles. The second one is in Japanese only.

That is one lucky guy....
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well up until the police catch up with him for the loli thing...

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    Threads

What does "loli" refer to?

Junior Member cuckell is an unknown quantity at this point cuckell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2017 07:53 PM
    Threads

yall niggas weird

15. Dislikes Beetlewax disliked this post
    WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Incredibly glad that I'm alive at just the right time to experience this thread.

Junior Member _Ako_ is an unknown quantity at this point _Ako_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2017 06:09 PM
    Threads

Why do I feel like NaPaTa is much better than that?

I think I ought to go to his house and teach that man a lesson.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by cuckell View Post
    yall niggas weird
    You made me LOL

19. Likes AlbertS7 liked this post
    Junior Member AlbertS7 is on a distinguished road AlbertS7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2019 03:06 PM
    Threads

personally I prefer watching hentai
    Last edited by AlbertS7; 09-28-2019 at 03:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information