AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I hate Bleach!!! >:(

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Mavericker. Do not worry, none taken. However, you're the one who seems to be offended by anime itself. Why did you make this thread in the first place?
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Although this has little to do with the topic.

[ - Stop feeding the troll. - ]

That's all.

He'll only continue if you provide your attention.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I just reported you for your post about Full Metal-that was insulting-I hate FMA and I do like white females-especially blondes so I wouldn't be pleasuring myself to them. I don't pleasure myself to teenagers.

The Bible says "put no unclean thing before you" and "witchcraft is an abomination" so why would I greive God by watching something that has witchcraft in it?

He also says "you who love the Lord hate evil."

GOd said to present your body as a sacrifice unto God and to flee sexual immorality and that your body is a Temple of the Hoily Ghost and masturbation is sexual sin. If I get an urge I repress it. I don't get urges that often.

Is Death Note glorifying God-no. That is one of the most demonic shows on AS.

No-I am serious. I take what I watch on TV seriously. I take God seriously.

So I'm a hypocrite because I said ONE anime woman is appealing?

That's not being a hypocrite, stop being judgmental.

I know anime is part of the culture-they have anime in almost every bookstore in Japan.

I didn't say ALL anime was bad-I enjoy Astroboy and Gigantor.
    Then you shouldn't be in AF in the first place!!!! You should just be quiet and STOP COMPLAINING TO EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE YOU TAKE GOD SO SERIOUSLY AND JUST COMMIT EVERY SIN IN THE FREAKIN' WORLD!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOO BAD!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TAKE GOD SO SERIOUSLY!!!!
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Although this has little to do with the topic.

[ - Stop feeding the troll. - ]

That's all.

He'll only continue if you provide your attention.
    We have enough evidence to catergorize him as a troll. I doubt he will even come back. Even if he does I doubt that anybody will take the moron seriously anymore. He is a failure in all meaning of the word and cannot even support his own trolling ideas.
    That which is; is the truth.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Hes to opinionated to be a Troll in any true situation since he puts everything out of proportion, like you said hes basically a Moron, easiest word used to describe him.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I remember once in a really early thread after he first joined that he said he was a "Girl" and when some others users said something that ment he was a guy he said "Don't make accusations about my gender, I am actually a girl!". So why should we trust this idiot? He cannot even decide his frikkin' gender. Want proof? I can even go look for the post and quote it, and also send you the link.

See for yourself! I will quote it, and you can even read it now before he has the chance to edit it later.

Here is the link: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...47#post2040147

So if it says "edited by Mavericker" later then that was because he changed it. Also the date and time of the edit will show if he does do it so we will catch him out either way. And if he is truely a girl as he said then, then finding another woman attractive is "Homosexuality" which God also disaproves of! And if he is also Male, then he lied to us! Another thing that is frowned upon by religion! I'VE GOT YOU NOW YOU STUPID TROLL!!! HAHAHA!

FRIGGIN' LIES AND SLANDER-YOU THINK I'M HOMOSEXUAL.

I'm NOT A BOY-I'm a GROWN MAN. I'm one of the oldest posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by Evockzi View Post
    Hes to opinionated to be a Troll in any true situation since he puts everything out of proportion, like you said hes basically a Moron, easiest word used to describe him.
    No-I"m not the one who's taking the Bible out of context.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-16-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FRIGGIN' LIES AND SLANDER-YOU THINK I'M HOMOSEXUAL.
    How is that lies and slander? You even said you weren't a boy yourself. Since no one else but admins can edit your posts, you pretty much are in a bad position to call things lies and slander.

We caught you in your game Mavericker, and the best thing you can do is give up and say your sorry for all the rant threads you made and maybe, just maybe, we will forgive you and give you a second chance. It all depends on if you say sorry now, or wait until its way too late.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
    How is that lies and slander? You even said you weren't a boy yourself. Since no one else but admins can edit your posts, you pretty much are in a bad position to call things lies and slander.

We caught you in your game Mavericker, and the best thing you can do is give up and say your sorry for all the rant threads you made and maybe, just maybe, we will forgive you and give you a second chance. It all depends on if you say sorry now, or wait until its way too late.
    I'm a GROWN MAN- OVER 30. THAT's WHY. I didn't want ot disclose my age 'cause I thought it was no one's business.

If y'all don't like what I am saying don't respond.

Sorry for what? I don't agree with eveything people say-that's my perogative.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-16-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm a GROWN MAN- OVER 30. THAT's WHY. I didn't want ot disclose my age 'cause I thought it was no one's business.
    Aren't you around the age to be married? If you had lusts over anime people it wouldn't be wrong if you shared it with your wife.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aishiteru333 View Post
    Aren't you around the age to be married? If you had lusts over anime people it wouldn't be wrong if you shared it with your wife.
    No it's wrong to lust after any woman who isn't your wife.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

No it's wrong to lust after any woman who isn't your wife.
    That's true but you are human and if you have these "urges" you could at least share it with your wife. I doubt she would mind.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    We have enough evidence to catergorize him as a troll. I doubt he will even come back. Even if he does I doubt that anybody will take the moron seriously anymore. He is a failure in all meaning of the word and cannot even support his own trolling ideas.
    I'm NOT A TROLL-AND I REPORTED YOU AGIAN.

I"m A GROWN MAN. I'm NOT A BOY.

STOP READING TOO MUCH INTO MY POSTS.

STOP TAKING THE WORD OUT OF CONTEXT.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I didn't want to step in. I've been watching, hoping this would go somewhere, but no. It's gone nowhere at all.

I'm bored of this all. Mavericker. You've said your piece, and they've said theirs. What are you really arguing for? You said you're over 30, so I'm assuming you'd be under 40.. Sounds a little young for you to already be a bitter old man, waving your cane at the whippersnappers who listen to their devil music and walk on your lawn.

Everyone else, face it. He has made his choice of what to think, and all the effort in the world to change his mind won't change it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information