AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

Sorry. Late Post. School's been crappy... and I've been getting flamed...
    I guess that also explains my location XP

§§§

We nearly get murdered, like, fifty something times, and after this episode, we found ourselves heading towards Shaquille's house. How things worked out like this, I didn't even get myself. At one point on the trek towards his home, it started to rain again, and I had pulled my sleeve-less jacket out of my bag and put it on - which earned me a look from Mono that said something along the lines of, 'How the hell does that even help protect you from the rain?'. I guess the look had some purpose. It was basically a vest with a hood.

§§§
    Meh ;A; Not sure what to write next. My brain is fried between damn Personal Development and Science class
    SRSLY. They're annoying ≥w≥;;

Oh. And did AF change the keyboard shortcuts? *dies* Mine no longer work. I can't just press Ctrl+B and get bolded text. I need to write out the commands again... o3o|||

@shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-05-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Right. The Mentions. *facedesk*

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Walking back to the house it started raining. I could tell by the feel against my skin.A car pulled up next to us, and knew it was a couple of my guys. Walking into the car,I wated until Katex and that got in with me. After a short while,We arrived,my vision was almost gone but I could tell that we were in the front.

My house is a giant builing, roughly 3 story house nothing big. Renforced metal and that so no bullets and that went through. We were in the front, the only way to get in. My house is surrounded by an electric fence and 24/7 survalence camera's. The gate slowly opened up to let us in. Stepping outside, I led them inside. You can find the kitchen in the first floor, also the workout equipment is down here, and as my training arena.

The 2nd floor has bedrooms for you guys to sleep in.Also the third floor, is survallence and the exit to the roof which has a helicopter landing which I have. Also the gun room is in the basement, so make yourselves comfy, I need to change some things about me.

Stepping outside closing the door I walked past the gate. Since everything has changed I need to grab my real weapons, also my right hand man,

Picking up my phone I dialed a couple of numbers, it rang a couple of times, then a voice came on.

"Yes sir?"

"Its time, come to my special wepaon area, I need u by me. Its almost time"

The man smiled as he closed his phone

Looking in the mirror he had a grin on his face.

"Looks like the famous duo is back in action" laughing putting his sword on his side

"Time to go"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

On the way to his house we entered a car. I finally had a second to chill out and think. Well, thinking did not last to long next thing I knew I was humming a song the car ride there. "The first ALICE bravely entered Wonderland, sword in hand.
    Cutting down countless creatures, she left a bright red path in her wake." I sang quietly. When we arived it was a three story house. With no hesitation I followed him inside.

Once inside he said "The 2nd floor has bedrooms for you guys to sleep in.Also the third floor, is survallence and the exit to the roof which has a helicopter landing which I have. Also the gun room is in the basement, so make yourselves comfy, I need to change some things about me." I nodded and said "Thanks." then headed up stairs to go to take a long and well deserved nap still singing that same song.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Shiol made her way into Josh's room. She made her way though the countless heads hung on the wall, each one frozen in fear or panic or pain. She chuckles.
    "Josh!!" She yells for him seeing him laying down in bed asleep with a women in his bed.

Josh wakes up. "What is it? Can't you tell i'm asleep..." He says with a yawn.
    "Who's this?"
    "The nurse, nothing happened though look for yourself." Shiol did and saw her head was missing.
    "Where's her head?"
    "She came onto me, so I kindly removed it then fell asleep."
    "I see."
    "What did you come here for?" He said irritated.
    "Oh the army you sent for to get Katex everyone died."
    "There's no way he could kill all of them by himself, he must have help."
    "Do I need to go?"
    "No... No not yet."
    "Very well, is that all?" Josh reaches in and kisses her
    "Yes that's all. Send in another batch of troops..."
    "Y-Yes sir!"
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-06-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Human Sacrifice Alice... for the win!!
    OwO And... Shaquille... AWESOME HOUSE. I want one like that IRL 8D

§§§

"The second floor has bedrooms for you guys to sleep in. Also, the third floor is under surveillance and the exit to the roof has my helicopter pad on it. The gun room is in the basement, so make yourselves comfy. I need to go change some things about myself," I watched as Shaquille's back disappeared through the front door just as Mono said, "Thanks," and went upstairs to go take a nap. I couldn't help but notice he was singing The Human Sacrifice Alice.

That left just me, alone, in the room. "Hmm~" I thought to myself, pacing around a bit. He did say there was a gun room, didn't he? I glanced down at my singular pistol. I think Shaquille forgot to give my other one back when he shot his two bodyguards, that or he had discarded it outside of my house. With that and the gun room in mind, I began to wander around the house looking for the stairs to the basement.

Eventually I found the basement and hurriedly descended it. Inside, there were guns lining the walls, as well as every other weapon I could imagine. Is this guy rich? I wondered to myself. O-Or does he just steal a lot? Quickly running over to the pistol section of the room, I grabbed a nice-looking one off the wall. "Oh yeah~" I muttered with a smile, checking to see if there was ammo. When I saw that there was, I grabbed another two or three of the pistol and began to head off towards the training arena.

§§§
    @shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98

§§§
    Another thing ~ @YaoiBlossom :: @Ensifer :: @Luzifer :: @ironglass :: @jellycone89 :: @-GAZKUL- :: @Kenshiro_Blaze ~ All of the people that I just mentioned need to Post in this Thread if they want to stay in the RPG. We're aiming for, maybe, two to three Posts a month in the RPG guys, okay? Sorry - but I need you to Post. If you're not going to, then what was the point of signing up for this RP? (I can understand if Kenshiro_Blaze and ironglass haven't posted yet, because you two just signed up)
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-06-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: My computer no longer allows keyboard shortcuts. I need to write out the codes for fonts and colours TT_TT

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A couple of hours have past, and the land became vast. My driver pulled up to an abandon house. Stepping out, I walked to the building.

Stepping inside everything was dusty and a mess. Walking up to the wall I set my hand against it.

Suddenly the wll lit up and the seperated showing stairs for me. Walking down into a small coridor, in front of me stood my best friend, biggest ally, Blade with his sword by his side. ''

" I have come my brother" Grabing his hand i gave him a hug.

"Its been a while Blade, feels good to get the group back together.

Moving away, I seen it my weapins. In a galss cass stood the two swords I had commited all my power with, and fame.

Grabbing the two blades out of the case, I swung them around quickly, Scimitar shape they were perfect.

I laughed a bit, for carrying around that big sword, I kinda forgot wat they felt like, and how they flow through my arms.

My Scimitars glimmered in the light, with a silver shimmer throught it, "the strongest metal in the world"

My partner tapped my shoulder, turning around he held these visor glasses towards me.

"I heard about your blidness basically so try these"said Blade

Grabbing them I put them on, my senses became so clear. The training I used to keep a eye on people by their spirit pressure was apperently used in these Silver Visors with an open frame at the bottom.

Looking at my boy, I notices his spirit pressure was off the charts, a big glow in for his body heat, and everything else like a blue outline.

So it doesnt matter if im blind or not, this works perfectly.

Pulling my Scimitars on my back I turned around wrapping the chain, included with it around my right arm.

"Time to go blade" I said while walking out the building, getting in the car.

"This is going to be great" said Blade looking back at the building suddenly blowing up

6. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The nap was nice, a few hours just enough to take my mind off of everything. When I woke up my hair was messed up and poofy, I hated poofy. I fixed it up and that took maybe an hour and that took about 30 minutes or so then went down stairs to grab a bite to eat, I found a bunch of food. Different kinds of food. Ah, he started eating what ever looked appetizing. He got full rather quick and wondered around the house looking for something to do, maybe he could take another nap? Nap's are nice. I popped a squat on the couch that seemed rather close and just stayed on the couch dozing off.

-------------------------------
    Josh was sitting down waiting on the troops he sent in when Shiol came inside.
    "Hello Josh."
    "Shiol."
    "The soldiers are having no luck of finding Katex."
    "This is getting irritating, call them back."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wish I could fall asleep that easy...

§§§
    owo;; We haven't really been moving with the plot advancement ideas I told LPS I'd be using to make this RPG continue. So excuse my very-out-of-Katex-character (if it appears. I still need to type the part, so I have no clue if I'll be IC or more OOC) in this Post, but I need to sorta get back on track with the advancement thingymabobber~ ^_^;;

§§§
    @YaoiBlossom :: @Ensifer :: @Luzifer :: @ironglass :: @jellycone89 :: @-GAZKUL- :: @Kenshiro_Blaze
    Please Post within the end of this month (today is August 7th, the end of the month is in 23 days) or else you will be kicked out of the RPG (if I can do that...).

§§§

"Kesesese," I chuckled darkly as another moving target's head exploded from my gunfire. However, it was beginning to get old. I glanced around the floor of the training room, taking note of how every shot I'd made had been in the head - dead center. "Psshaw~" I muttered. "There's no way I can hit that many headshots. They must be jinxed or something..." Scowling, I began to pace around the arena.

So if Shaquille and Mono are Chances,I began thinking to myself. Is it okay for me to be siding with them? I suddenly smacked my own gun against my head. Of course it is, baka. You all want to end the war, right? I stopped pacing. "...But how can we stop the war?" I wondered aloud, feeling slightly chaotic from my dummy killing spree, and slightly psychodic because I was talking to myself. We could form a resistance, or something? I persisted to wonder - but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it sounded dumb.

"I need to go see what Shaquille and Mono would think about it," I finally sighed, trudging through the door of the arena and towards the stairs to go see if Mono was still awake and knew where Shaquille was. Some snoring caught my attention, and I turned around to see Mono chillaxing on the couch. Should I wake him up? I wondered, just as the loud honk of a car being locked up rang outside the front door. Well, I thought. That at least answers where Shaquille is at...

§§§
    Longest. Post. EVER.
    Feel free to kill me later gaiz DX;;

§§§
    @shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-07-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Goddamn coding... TT^TT

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by キョンシ カップケッキ View Post
    Wish I could fall asleep that easy...

§§§
    owo;; We haven't really been moving with the plot advancement ideas I told LPS I'd be using to make this RPG continue. So excuse my very-out-of-Katex-character (if it appears. I still need to type the part, so I have no clue if I'll be IC or more OOC) in this Post, but I need to sorta get back on track with the advancement thingymabobber~ ^_^;;

§§§
    @YaoiBlossom :: @Ensifer :: @Luzifer :: @ironglass :: @jellycone89 :: @-GAZKUL- :: @Kenshiro_Blaze
    Please Post within the end of this month (today is August 7th, the end of the month is in 23 days) or else you will be kicked out of the RPG (if I can do that...).

§§§

"Kesesese," I chuckled darkly as another moving target's head exploded from my gunfire. However, it was beginning to get old. I glanced around the floor of the training room, taking note of how every shot I'd made had been in the head - dead center. "Psshaw~" I muttered. "There's no way I can hit that many headshots. They must be jinxed or something..." Scowling, I began to pace around the arena.

So if Shaquille and Mono are Chances,I began thinking to myself. Is it okay for me to be siding with them? I suddenly smacked my own gun against my head. Of course it is, baka. You all want to end the war, right? I stopped pacing. "...But how can we stop the war?" I wondered aloud, feeling slightly chaotic from my dummy killing spree, and slightly psychodic because I was talking to myself. We could form a resistance, or something? I persisted to wonder - but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it sounded dumb.

"I need to go see what Shaquille and Mono would think about it," I finally sighed, trudging through the door of the arena and towards the stairs to go see if Mono was still awake and knew where Shaquille was. Some snoring caught my attention, and I turned around to see Mono chillaxing on the couch. Should I wake him up? I wondered, just as the loud honk of a car being locked up rang outside the front door. Well, I thought. That at least answers where Shaquille is at...

§§§
    Longest. Post. EVER.
    Feel free to kill me later gaiz DX;;

§§§
    @shaqpabst
    @HateSpawn98

Stepping out the car, I waited until Blade was out of the vechile. Closing the door, my subordinate drove the car in the garage, while closing the garage door. Looking at the builing I seen a bright glow inside my hosue, one by the couch and one standing by it.

Turning to Blade I said "I brought in 2 more people to help us accomplish are goal. They might be pretty young, but it wont be a problem"

Walking through the door, their stood Katex next to Mono laying down passed out on the couch.

"Well hello their Katex" I said as Blade stepped next to me

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I shuffled in my sleep, the car horn honking woke me up but I stayed asleep as long as possible. -_- Well it was not much longer because next thing I knew Sqauille was walking in the door with someone I have not met and there talking to katex. All I have to say is if he breaks my promise, he will die.

"Well hello their Katex" I hear right before my laziness kicks my donkey and puts me back to sleep with a loud snore and grumbling...

(OOC: Sorry for the short post!!)

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolf gave a sigh, his broad shoulders flexing below his leather jacket as he walked through the trees, heading south, heading to get his soul back from the people who stole it from him. His cold grey eyes scanned the trees for any sign of life as his boots paced down the rarely used trail. He'd heard about a group of souless in California while he was up in Canada hiding from the authorities who still seemed to be looking for him.

OOC- sorry for lack of activity, been busy

12. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*currently doing Math and Language Arts homework while I'm posting this*
    Goddammit... I suck at stem-and-leaf plots... why would teachers assign that on the first day?! DX

§§§
    @-GAZKUL- :: Arigatou for the Post!
    That means @YaoiBlossom :: @Ensifer :: @Luzifer :: @ironglass :: @jellycone89 :: @Kenshiro_Blaze still need to Post (yush x3 I will continue Mentioning your names in every Post I make until you finally make one ==").

§§§
    I might act a tad bit OOC because I'm still trying to catch up with the plot advancement stufferz TT^TT Please forgive me... OH! And speaking of RPG-ing... (just skip over this. It's another random fact nobody cares about) I've finally switched from RPing IRL as Tyki Mikk, and now I'm Xerxes Break. :3

§§§
    "Well, hello there, Katex," Shaquille said as he popped through the door with another man by his side.

Was it bad I wasn't surprised that there was a new addition to the crew? I waved just as Mono stirred from his sleep. "Ollo~" I said, grinning. "Uhm," (dear God - a SPEECH *dies*) "Before I forget, I've been meaning to ask you guys about something I've been thinking about." I stood there awkwardly amidst the silence. "Hnn~ it was just, if we're, like, all against the government for screwing with the Tamashii in the first place, shouldn't we, like, form a resistance against it, or something?" I stared at the ground. They probably thought I was just talking nonsense...

"B-But!" I said, glancing up and waving my hands around. "You don't have to... if you don't want to..." I muttered - suddenly getting a sour taste in my mouth.

§§§
    Correction: That Post was pretty long, too...

§§§
    @shaqpabst :: Blade sounds chill ;D XD
    @HateSpawn98 :: No worries. I don't like making a big fuss of shtuff whenever there's a small Post~ I enjoy small Posts. I EMBRACE SMALL POSTS. (<- last sentence was an inside joke)

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono heard what Katex was talking about he was kinda grumbly but he responded.

"Katex, we are the resistance. We have been killing a bunch of soul--- people, but hey what do I know right? So sure I would not mind a resistance, it could be interesting. What do you say Shaquille? I honestly don't care." I say scratching my head, and gave a nice long yawn.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Short Post. #FTW

§§§
    When Mono agreed with me, I made a face something along the lines of ^_^. So it hadn't been a bad idea!! I lit up, waiting for Shaquille to answer~

§§§
    @YaoiBlossom :: @Ensifer :: @Luzifer :: @ironglass :: @jellycone89 :: @Kenshiro_Blaze
    I feel bad. I'm spamming your Mentions. If you gaiz need help Posting, I can help desu! :3

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"A resistance huh?" Its basically the same of everything. Because when Im done their will be only 1 power in the world.

Glancing up I smiled at Mono (If thats how u say it) "Of course its a resistance, we need to put an end to this war.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono looked at everyone

"Ok, now that were agreeing i'm going back to sleep." He closes his eyes and trys to drift back into the land of mono.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Location: Somewhere on the western seaboard of the contiguous united states

Saklas wondered now what he should do. His journal, as it were, recounted events but his agency in those events was a slippery thing to discern. Intent; even more so. What was his goal in this world? He was a man that was condemned to die ere he saw another sunrise what goal could he have? This incarnation of "Saklas" would be long dead and forgotten by the time the goal was attained. What connection or obligation did he have to the "Saklas"s that would come after? They would not remember him, nor would they know to mourn his passing.

While his mind debated what he should do, his body acted without it, traveling a meandering path of the sea-swept town. The last of the shore fisherman had already cast of into the briny meanders of the ocean and now the piers were causeways abandoned but for the gulls and the occasional warehouse worker. Saklas ambled down along the drag near the docks and slipped into breakfast place that served the fishing clientele with piss-tasting coffee and eggs more likely to turn your stomach as fill it. He ordered and at mechanically not really relishing the his fleeting existence, and wishing his brief life could have had better catering.

He needed to decide where to go and what to do, randomly wandering seemed as good as bet as anything but that required the arbitration of choosing a direction. He decided to head south for the moment, if for no other reason than because he felt the slight chill in the air was annoying and wanted to escape to warmer climes.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

19. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well since I'm a little rusty in fightning and my new found blidness. I guess im going to have to test my strength.

Grabing my arm, I looked at Blade smiling.

"Want to Spar?"

While walking to the basment in one of my sparring areas, walls solid on all corners, but in the front a huge glass screen to view the area.

The strongest glass that cannot break

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono being unable to fall asleep again decided to go into town. He yelled down at shaquille
    "I'm leaving and will be back in a bit." With a grab of a single pistol doubting that I would need it I start to head out the door.
    The cool breeze on my face felt amazing the fresh air, nice sun, then I got bored and went back inside.

"I'm back!" I yelled again. Having nothing better to do I decided to go down to the basement were I heard he was going to spar so I thought I would watch and take some notes. Or some naps. Either way I headed down to watch her spar against her friend.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Dashing through the back allies of the California suburban area an innocent yet extremely hot young man raced from building to building, jumping over cars, and sliding through the tightiest of cracks in the old parking garages' foundation. Behind him seventeen black suited me of diffeent size and shape took pursuit. Armed with guns and what seemed to be unending stamina the seventeen men began firing at the young boy.

"Damnit! He's quick! Circle around and seal off the area, we'll trap him inside the parking garage!" Splitting their numbers in half and then again now the four sqauds of pursuers began closing off te parking garage by cicling it giving the boy now where to escape.

As their formation completed the men sent in five large men weilding semi-automatics, and each with a large katana on their back. In the darkness the boy must have missed that fact. Flipping over a car he masked himself in darkness, using support beams as cover. Listening to the sounds of their footsteps closely the boy was forced to think on his feet. Which was what he did best.

However..

Before even half a second could pass there was a thunderous boom and the garage began leaning to the left, cars and other objects began sliding towards the edge of the building, te by with it. However this change of situation proved to be a blesing as the lights from the city now shined throughout the garage giving the boy the chance to see his enemies.

Leaping from behind the beam he used as cover the boy preformed a trpile axel into a backflip landing on a sliding truck. His attackers, whom were not effected by the shift notice him and began charging with firing at him.

"They must be chances...Damn."

Flipping off the truck as several bullet entered into the gas tank and out the other side, the rsulting exploding shot him forward into the barrage of fire. Landing on his feet and constant spinning towards his attackers the boy draw two katanas from his back and began twirling them in the opposite directing. The result: deflected bullets baby!

"All squads move in and capture. Do not let him use the God of Light!"

The remaining men stormed the strcture as it finally came to rest again the ground belwow. through the concrete center a man came bursting through. His hair a snow white and eyes as beautiful as the emerald they mimicked.

"God of Light...HYPER OVERLOAD!!!!"

As the seventeen men focused on the airborne boy a flury of bullets rained upward into the aky. They young man, wide grinned with arogance bgan "phasing" in and out of time ad space as it seemed. A bullet would reach him and pass through just like the other hundred images of himself.

"Crap! Use everything! Go Full Power!"

Of the seveteen men watching helplessly as their man hand guns had no effect, seventeen changed dramaticlly. "Rain of Fire!, Wind of the North Star!, Blasting Force!, Mirroring Tower!, Severing Wind, Frosted Trundra!" Calling forth their power each an took flight and now surround the decending boy whom only narrowed his eyes and grinned.

"All of you piss me off. The God of Light can't be caught. Light cn only be preserved as an afterimage. What makes you think you can ever see me now?" With that each man burst ino a fountain of blood and gore, as they each fell the only in death could they see what happened.

While each man fired his bullets the boy had rained several hundred knives upon them, each one striking the carotid artoery, yet the knives moved at which a speed that it was only seen as flash from the muzzle of their guns, and while they activated their abilities a blinding blur ad travel ehind and between each of them, a flash from a katana sealing their doom as it's now bloodsocked blade lay evidence to the truth. The God of Light stuck again.

"Remember my name in your death, and take it with you to hell. I am Xexath Xenos, Project Claux."

Landing Claux's hair tuned into a beautiful blonde and grin replac with a emotion on seen as nothingness. As he walkd away a rain of blood circled him, yet didn't seem to each a single piece of him as he disappeared into the darkness, heading toward the light.
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 08-14-2011 at 04:05 PM.

23. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Looking at Blade I smiled. "Havent practiced with my boy, in a while, and besides someone as strong as u"

Blade started laughing "well thanks for the compliment. The should we start"

Before I could reply Blade was by me turning around elbowing me in the stomach. A Loud impact sounded as he collided with my stomach. But I didnt budge.

"How about 40% our Power Blade, we dont want to destroy the place." I said smiling.

"Our power still matches"

Quikly charging him, I started swinging my punches in a blur. Blade was blocking them with ease.

"Damn, I thought I was the defense person"

Jumping back, my hands started to twitch.

"Damn, im getting in the mood to really fight"

without hesitating my hands started heading for my swords on my back, when Blade face got serious, as his hand slowly went down his sheath gripping his sword.

"We all know our swordsman skills, and fighting styles are unbeatable. But the real question is, how is your ability?" Said Blade with an evil smile, quickly pulling out his sword.

his blade had a black shimmer to it, with a silver lining going down the blade.

An evil grin spread across my face. "This is what I want to see" I said with a grin

The room started heating up everywhere. Blades spirit power was spreading through his sword now and increasing every second.

"Well since we are using only 40% this shouldnt be a problem

Fire started forming around Blade, slowly circling him. When it reached his blade though it instantly set on fire.

Grabing my blades on my back, I took them out in front of me, the silver on my blade shimmering brightly, probably reacting to Blades sword, because of the power.

The silver started shimmering a light blue, the chain around my right arm started tightening. But grabbing it, I stopped the power.

"Theirs no need for that technique. Putting away my right sword, I quickly started swinging around my left sword faster and faster it spun, until it became a blur.

Blade glanced at me still with that same smile on his face.

"Hopefully through all these years, you haven't got weak on me"

With that Blade launched his sword forward, then the flames grew in an instant. A giant flame scorched out of the sword right for me, in the form of a dragon.

Thinking for 40% power, his move is pretty impressive. The fire dragon started getting closer to me.

I have no time to think about this,water started forming a vortex around my spinning sword creating a wirlpool around the fire dragon.

When they collided a huge blast of smoke filled the entire room.

Once it cleared up, apperently nobody had the better move and was a stalemate.

looking at Blade I started laughing, as Blade also did breaking down.

"Well that was fun" I said putting away my sword patting him on the back

"Your telling me"said Blade while stretching around

"Want to grab something to eat?" said Blade walking towards the door leading upstairs.

"Of course!" I said joining him

"Anything you want specific?" Blade said putting his hand on my shoulder smiling

"Well do you think McDonalds is open? I want to get my Big Mac On!" I said laughing

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono watched as the fight raged on. He kept his eye's open but they were moving so quickly that he could barley keep up. Next thing he knew they were leaving. He could not believe how fast they were, he had trained all his life with no one to help him and yet not even he could do that yet. His hand twitched... he needed to train, he left the room slightly annoyed he went to the shooting area grabbed the biggest one he could find and started blasting targets.

He mumbled to himself while he shot then he put down the gun and started to attack stuffed training things. As he punched and kicked trying to gain speed he started to destroy them but he gained nothing, he could not catch up. He went upstairs and went to bed quite annoyed.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After vanishing from the face of the Earth...
    (for six days)

o3olll I swear, I started working on this at 1am, then came a few hours later and continued at 5am TT~TT

IC: I was lying on the couch when Shaquille and Blade disappeared out the front door and told me they were going to McDonald's, and I was still lying on the couch when Mono went upstairs to fall asleep. Again. But it was somewhere after everybody left that I began to hear the banging sounds of guns and the rumbling of car engines, as well as something explode. I hopped off the couch in concern. Had Shaquille and Blade come back or something, or did they get into a fight outside? Or worse... did Shaquille have a cat that woke Mono?

Heading over towards the staircase, I listened intently to see if the sounds were coming from any of the bedrooms high above. When it was a confirmed no, I began to head towards the front door - when suddenly the sound of rain began patting against the front yard. It's raining? I wondered. Well, I supposed it wasn't that abnormal for California weather. Opening the door, I stepped outside as blood began to mat down my hair and face and clothes.

I glanced around. Had I been hit by something? I could hear the crackle of fire just over the gate. Cocking my pistols, I sauntered towards the black wiry fence and peaked through the intertwining bars. Blood - lately - hadn't been that abnormal of a weather, either. Glancing through the bars, I caught the scene of a blonde-haired boy exiting an alleyway. In front of the alleyway, several combusted vehicles and passengers were laid across the blacktop, causing a shower of rain and fire to be seen. None of the rain touched him, however, it did drop from the katanas on his back.

I scanned him carefully. He didn't seem to have a warm feeling like Shaquille and Mono - more of a cold feeling. Another Soulless? I couldn't help but notice Soullesses 'felt' colder... "Oi, you!" I hollered, before I could think properly. "Are you okay?!" I shouted across the street - hoping he could notice I was a Soulless too... and wouldn't make me a living piece of dynamite like the other people on the street.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Driving back to the house. I patted my stomach, man I do enjoy Big Macs. laughing while looking at blade.

Turning around the corner towards my house, I noticed cars spread across the road and blood spilling everywhere.

In the middle of the road stood a blond man.

"What do we have here" said Blade with a grin

"IDK but this freller is messing with the wrong guy" I said

"Drive past this guy and dont stop" I yelled to the driver getting read

My driver spead up fast as I heard Katex yelling something that I wasnt certain.

Driving past I quickly open the door, jumping out landing in front of my gate in front of the blond guy, with Blade right next to me.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There was a bunch of racket outside. It woke me up and I decided to check it out. I grabbed my pistols and grabbed a blade off the wall nice and light. I headed to the door and realized it was raining I look up at it and decided I hate the rain. I heard Katex yelling something and head over to him rubbing my head.

"What's with all the yelling Kate-" I see the fire and I stop speechless in my tracks. It was wonderful, the color, the crackle. I had to snap out of it I see the blood and the blonde guy as well as shaquille and his friend. I jump the fence to see what the hell is going on. I walk up to the blonde guy. "What the hell is going on!"

Junior Member Anime Luver 101 will become famous soon enough Anime Luver 101's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

I walk up behind the blond guy, tears in my eyes, and my axe in battle position. " They police are coming. Someone called cop because they heard yelling so i would get out of here if i

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

were you."

Sorry i hit send before i was done also im new t rpging so if i suck at fitting in im sorry
    Last edited by Anime Luver 101; 08-17-2011 at 10:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information