AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The biggest Otaku you may ever meet

Junior Member AwesomesauceMudkipz is on a distinguished road AwesomesauceMudkipz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2012 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The biggest Otaku you may ever meet

Howdy I don't just watch anime, read manga, play video games...I LIVE them! I have a massive passion for this kind of thing, and I recently decided to try to educate others about the mindset of someone with the same interests. I love to cosplay, and halloween is the only holiday I celebrate. I try to cosplay not just at conventions, but any day of the year I can. Granted I got a job and school and other things, but I believe that to life live to the fullest you need to make the most out of each day. I enjoy creating AMVs, and am currently working on creating live action cosplay music videos. This is my first time on a forum since January 1st of 2 years ago. I used to own/admin/mod/member many small and large forums but decided a wanted a break from forums, not knowing is I would ever return, but here I am again. I have no idea myself how active I will be but I will try to engage in exciting conversation when I can. Please pardon my grammar also. Anyway I really dislike people who just say "hi welcome to the forum" I appreacte very much those who read the entire post so to see if you have read this post, please don't say "hi", but rather tell me your all time favorite anime show to date. Mine is Popotan. Feel free to ask me anything you want if you want to get to know me a bit better. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to the exciting conversations that await me. I ask that you tell me your favorite anime as I always like to search for new anime series to research and learn about.
    Last edited by AwesomesauceMudkipz; 08-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The biggest Otaku you may ever meet

Hellwo hime desu but you can call me jozzy ^_^ have you seen black butler?
    Last edited by Jozette; 08-14-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling O_O
    hella

Junior Member AwesomesauceMudkipz is on a distinguished road AwesomesauceMudkipz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not only have I seen black butler but I am working on a live action music video using one of the songs from Sonny Strait's band White Girl to the song London Bridge. There is a nearby Fort that I plan to use as the location for the video and I am going to use my Ciel Phantomhive cosplay that I have. It's a red and black outfit. Sonny is a great guy if you ever get the chance to meet him in person. Black Butler is an amazing series, a pure work of art. And it's a pleasure to make the acquaintance Jozzy.
    Last edited by AwesomesauceMudkipz; 08-13-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Hmh Hmh

Hi and welcome to the forum (BUT THERE'S MORE TO COME)

Well i guess my all-time favorite anime would be Gintama? Since i think its just basically hilarious. But an anime thats recent an not that new is Sword art Online. Just love it? So my question is have you seen it?

Anyway if you have any questions about the forum (Which i guess you won't since you had your own forums) you can always ask the other members. ^^

Enjoy your time

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

@AwesomesauceMudkipz

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Hi, I'm Kaleohano
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ dont mind him he does that EVERY TIME
    hella

7. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone, so to start:

@Forbuki : Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, I have heard of Gintama, have not gotten to start it yet but I have heard many great things about it. Sword art is one that I have not heard of but I will be sure to look it up and do some research on it. I live only like 2 or 3 blocks (depending on how you count it) away from the main library (I was told once that it is like the 10th largest library in the USA, but i havent bothered to confirm that statement.) They got a whole room, monster size of anime and manga, and they hold anime night like once a month and each saturday they have chess and go. I actually learned to play go from reading Hikaru no Go. Great series have not watched it yet. Once I get time to go check out how awesome of a room it is I'll be sure to look for Gintama and borrow it. That's a perk of living in the big city I guess.

@Kaleohano : Amazing. All your neat things to share are awesome. Thanks. Awesome AMV, Actually the first time I entered an amv contest was at Ikasucon a few years ago and the only video I entered won best action/adventure category. This past year I decided not to enter the contest but I hosted a how to AMV panel with a friend. I had a lot of fun with it. I hope to actully run a few AMV contests on my blog once I get a few more people interested in following it, and give out some small cash prizes if I can. When I first started watching AMVs I thought that they might be pretty difficult to make, but I stuck to it and learned that they really aren't to hard, which is the big reason why I held a panel. I wanted to try to share with others how easy it is and maybe releave some fear they might have about getting into the world of making AMVs.

@Ranshiin : First thanks for the awesome Mudkip, I shall feed it pokeblocks and cake that is NOT of the lie. Nice to meet ya, and wanna know why I enjoy being an Otaku so much? I LOVE not just the fact that I will be able to watch anime till the day I die and I still not get to watch all the awesome shows that have been made and will get made, but I love all the funny memes and neat crossovers people make.

I'm sure I'll possibly see yall around (including those I didn't get to mention) on the forum so feel free to keep in touch if you want. And it's great to make some nice new acquaintances. I work a full time and am finishing my degree in school hopefully by the end of the month, but I'll do my best to poke around when I can. (pardon the poor grammar, my apologies as I'm no English major) I'm watching Total Drama right now and WHAT? Heather is back?!? Oh my Glob, Total drama to me is started off as a great series when it was in the first couple of season but they just keep pushing the line farther and farther with each new season. I think it is a pretty unique show as far as how the show has been adapted from season to season. If you haven't seen it I would suggest starting with season one which is called Total Drama Island. From there it only get more and more interesting.
    Last edited by AwesomesauceMudkipz; 08-14-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ummmm.....CHIN-LI my dad is one anime weirdo that's why i love him so much :laugh
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome to AF - I hope you will enjoy your time here!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information