AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jun Hiroshi's Introduction

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jun Hiroshi's Introduction

hello I to be teh kime of this forum WELCOME TO THE MADNESS
    hella

Member Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2012 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    Don't try too hard. You just might run me off. XD
    Eh... New friend going to try to escape.... I mean, run away? Q3Q

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GrellxJozette View Post
    hello I to be teh kime of this forum WELCOME TO THE MADNESS
    Do you mean Hime?._.
    Nice to meet you, Ms. Princess.
    !~Forever Dark~!(Looks terrible)

"I am a shadow of my former self, searching for a source. A source of light to thrive off of it, but who will be that light? Who will ever remain by my side long enough to become it? Time will tell."

3. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

よ!僕たちの素晴らしくてエピックなフォーラムへようこそ!

I'm a fellow rocker as well. But I listen to a wide variety of music in general. I see you like Papa Roach. ^^ What are some of your other favourites?

I'm a decent RPer I guess. I have a few that I signed up for here, but it's been a while since I've had a chance to immerse myself in anything lately.

And if you're looking for help with your Japanese, check out the Japanese Language section now and then. You can even try out for the Lyrics Tests if you want. I've only done a few lyrics myself, but transliterating helps a great deal, since you can listen, read, and write out everything at the same time.

Hope you enjoy yourself here! また後でね!

Member Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    よ!僕たちの素晴らしくてエピックなフォーラムへようこそ!

I'm a fellow rocker as well. But I listen to a wide variety of music in general. I see you like Papa Roach. ^^ What are some of your other favourites?

I'm a decent RPer I guess. I have a few that I signed up for here, but it's been a while since I've had a chance to immerse myself in anything lately.

And if you're looking for help with your Japanese, check out the Japanese Language section now and then. You can even try out for the Lyrics Tests if you want. I've only done a few lyrics myself, but transliterating helps a great deal, since you can listen, read, and write out everything at the same time.

Hope you enjoy yourself here! また後でね!
    Yes, Papa Roach would have to be one of my all-time favorites. A few others would be Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Disturbed, and Godsmack. Linkin Park would follow closely behind those though.

The RPs I attempted to join on AF, appear to have already died. It's quite sad, honestly.

I'm surprisingly confident in my Japanese language skills, except when kanji is involved. I've actually transliterated for a few songs in the past on an old forum I used to frequently visit. I would gladly do it here as well, since I seem to have a lot of spare time lately. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure we can be great friends. We have a lot in common. OwO
    -Jun

"I am a shadow of my former self, searching for a source. A source of light to thrive off of it, but who will be that light? Who will ever remain by my side long enough to become it? Time will tell."

6. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun_Hiroshi View Post
    Eh... New friend going to try to escape.... I mean, run away? Q3Q

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Do you mean Hime?._.
    Nice to meet you, Ms. Princess.

I'm know for my typo's Xd. I type too fast.
    hella

Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm know for my typo's Xd. I type too fast.
    The "princess" of typos.^^
    Interesting.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@Jun_Hiroshi , I haven't heard much from Black Veil Brides but I like the rest you listed. I especially like Linkin Park because I grew up appreciating all kinds of genres because of them.

Which RPGs did you try out? I hate it when awesome RPGs die out too. It's probably one of the reasons I've been taking a break from them for a while. My first and favourite one was Wonderland. It was the first time I had put up any of my work publicly, and it was a lot of fun. It was disappointing when it died out though. =x

And yeah, haha, I'm not that great with kanji either. ^^; I can read and type them pretty well, but I'm terrible at writing them. I'm sure we'll both get better eventually~. =3

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jun_Hiroshi , I haven't heard much from Black Veil Brides but I like the rest you listed. I especially like Linkin Park because I grew up appreciating all kinds of genres because of them.
    Linkin Park <3

Sorry. I just had to throw this in here somewhere. Probably irrelevant but yet relevant to one's interests. Maybe. Not sure.

And... I think I only ever RP'd in one thread on this forum. It was like 5/6 years ago. It never finished ... seems a recurring trend haha. I tend to just RP on another site. Again, possibly irrelevant but yet possibly relevant...

Maybe you could try starting one up? Just a suggestion. I've never actually attempted to set up an RP here, mostly because I wouldn't know what to do. =|
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Linkin Park <3

Sorry. I just had to throw this in here somewhere. Probably irrelevant but yet relevant to one's interests. Maybe. Not sure.

And... I think I only ever RP'd in one thread on this forum. It was like 5/6 years ago. It never finished ... seems a recurring trend haha. I tend to just RP on another site. Again, possibly irrelevant but yet possibly relevant...

Maybe you could try starting one up? Just a suggestion. I've never actually attempted to set up an RP here, mostly because I wouldn't know what to do. =|
    Hell yes Linkin Park. :'D I think they're the only artist that I have all of the albums of on iTunes and WMP, lol.

I enjoyed the RPGs that a joined, specially Wonderland. Do you do one-liner RPs like in chat? Or actual "TL;DR" RPing like a lot of the ones here? I can't do simple one-liners. I actually think a lot of my posts in Wonderland were just skimmed over because they became so massive. xD;

And as for starting my own, I've thought about it. I actually have a few in mind, but some of those were with help from a couple of friends that I haven't heard from in a while, and I think it'd be unfair to start one that they gave me the inspiration for without inviting them. =x That and what with work and school, I doubt I'd be available to moderate one as often as I would like.

Speaking of RPGs, whatever happened to ShadowWalker, the other mod for the RPG section? o.o I've only seen LPS post there, and even that's been rare.

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The "princess" of typos.^^
    Interesting.
    HAI! thats me.
    hella

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, Papa Roach would have to be one of my all-time favorites. A few others would be Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Disturbed, and Godsmack. Linkin Park would follow closely behind those though.

The RPs I attempted to join on AF, appear to have already died. It's quite sad, honestly.

I'm surprisingly confident in my Japanese language skills, except when kanji is involved. I've actually transliterated for a few songs in the past on an old forum I used to frequently visit. I would gladly do it here as well, since I seem to have a lot of spare time lately. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure we can be great friends. We have a lot in common. OwO
    -Jun
    You like the same rock bands I like. If you haven't heard of RED before, you should give them a listen. My brother is good friends with the band because they went to church together, so a lot of times I get free VIP tickets. I've posted some videos of them on YT from the concerts. They're pretty talented.

RED "Feed The Machine"

RED "Already Over"

RED "Overtake You"

Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HAI! thats me.
    Well, it's an honor to meet you, my princess. :3

You like the same rock bands I like. If you haven't heard of RED before, you should give them a listen. My brother is good friends with the band because they went to church together, so a lot of times I get free VIP tickets. I've posted some videos of them on YT from the concerts. They're pretty talented.

RED "Feed The Machine"

RED "Already Over"

RED "Overtake You"

Oh, I enjoy RED's music as well.
    My favorite song by them(Hide):

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it's an honor to meet you, my princess. :3

Oh, I enjoy RED's music as well.
    My favorite song by them(Hide):
    I don't really have a favorite. I like them all. :]

Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=294538" target="_blank">Jun_Hiroshi</a> , I haven't heard much from Black Veil Brides but I like the rest you listed. I especially like Linkin Park because I grew up appreciating all kinds of genres because of them.

Which RPGs did you try out? I hate it when awesome RPGs die out too. It's probably one of the reasons I've been taking a break from them for a while. My first and favourite one was Wonderland. It was the first time I had put up any of my work publicly, and it was a lot of fun. It was disappointing when it died out though. =x

And yeah, haha, I'm not that great with kanji either. ^^; I can read and type them pretty well, but I'm terrible at writing them. I'm sure we'll both get better eventually~. =3
    For starters, if you're interested in BVB, I would suggest:
    Perfect Weapon

Coffin

Those are my two favorite songs by them, even though they're all good(in my opinion). I grew up listening to Linkin Park, and have always loved their music. It's the same for me, they got me interested in other genre's. Even though, rock is still my main and primary focus, musically.

I prefer doing Multi-para literature style role plays, but do one-liners as well. The first RPG that I was interested in, here on AF, was "Black Rose Academy". I was only given a chance to do the signup form, and one reply, before being told it was dead. Quite a shame, I was really interested in the story.

Eh... I'm not planning to attempt to improve my kanji skills, at least not for now. The few uses I would have for gaining more knowledge of it, are very limited and not worth the hassle at the moment. I'll probably try later on though.^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Linkin Park <3

I was thinking about it, and already started on a story. It may take some time, however, because I keep finding things I wish to improve while writing it. :O

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I don't really have a favorite. I like them all. :]
    I do as well, but Hide is still my favorite by them. C:

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hell yes Linkin Park. :'D I think they're the only artist that I have all of the albums of on iTunes and WMP, lol.

I enjoyed the RPGs that a joined, specially Wonderland. Do you do one-liner RPs like in chat? Or actual "TL;DR" RPing like a lot of the ones here? I can't do simple one-liners. I actually think a lot of my posts in Wonderland were just skimmed over because they became so massive. xD;

And as for starting my own, I've thought about it. I actually have a few in mind, but some of those were with help from a couple of friends that I haven't heard from in a while, and I think it'd be unfair to start one that they gave me the inspiration for without inviting them. =x That and what with work and school, I doubt I'd be available to moderate one as often as I would like.

Speaking of RPGs, whatever happened to ShadowWalker, the other mod for the RPG section? o.o I've only seen LPS post there, and even that's been rare.
    ShadowWalker's been very busy with work as of late, as has Princess Minako ... I know they're still around, but it's like trying to find a ghost, or a needle in a haystack. Especially if someone keeps moving that needle to other haystacks. ;r

Also, as for RPing ... whilst I'm not arbitrarily trying to plug anything, this is the only RP I'm actually active in ... and as you can tell, it's been going for a long long time... o.o

but tl;dr I don't one-line, but my 'style' of RP varies on the platform. Mostly because I balance between detail and speed depending on whether I'm in a chatroom or typing on a forum ... because on a forum, you can take as long as you want, but on a chat you don't want the other person to be waiting for an hour for a reply and the message limits are usually too short (like I think AF chat actually has a six or seven-line text limit, which is a bit silly).

edit

Speaking of stories, I've also been (slowly) writing that one RP into novel format. Considering that it allows me to be more detailed in certain areas and to close up plot-holes or inconsistencies ... and to add a slight amount more humor ... and it gives me something to do, then ... well, I don't know where I'm going with this, now. Other than I'm writing an RP into novel format, and it's nice to read. My writing skills - or specifically my grammatical skills - aren't perfect, though ... I remember making OminousCloud ragequit on me on the last thing I asked her to proof-read.

If I could draw, I'd be manga-comicizing this. ._.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 09-15-2012 at 06:06 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jun_Hiroshi : Sure! *Subsequently hears anime-like brownie munching*

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TAICHI_X View Post
    @Jun_Hiroshi : Sure! *Subsequently hears anime-like brownie munching*

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!
    lol You're funny! DD
    Now, just get me my brownie! -.-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information