AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 141 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Guess I'm out for this one." Anthony said. "Although Hana's safety is my concern, this is her fight."

Anthony knew that this fight will be between Craig and Hana. And he didn't want to do anything to cause problems.

Are you sure you want to do this?
    Yes, this is her fight. Not mine.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed and pulled away from her, his eyes dim and pained. The simulacrum grinned at him, mocking him his ignorance, and Samael knew it. But Samael was right and he knew it.

"Lets go then, if we'r going to do this, best make it quick and painless." He walked along the sidewalk without looking behind, taking for granted that the fool-girl would follow him. He pointed out a building as they walked, not looking at it but merely pointing despondently, "That's the admin building."

Eventually the arrived at a larger structure, a cinder block and stucco affair that was all the neutral colors one would expect of a educational institution. He pushed open the door, "This is the physics building." Such course facts, so dull and uninteresting to teach.

He noticed that there was a sign with an arrow and the words, "Interviewees for Dr. Anton, this way." Well, at least it wouldn't be difficult to find. So he followed the arrows, down a few hallways and a flight of steps to the basement, past some labs, and suddenly there were windows to a warehouse type area holding the schools synchrotron. Samael always wonder why the hell the school had one of those... its utility in studing subatomic particles and quantum mechanics was well founded but the thing must have cost a fortunes, especially on such a small island. Actually, how had they managed to get one? A synchrotron could be an entire football stadium in size, easy, often having beam pipes that were 27 km in length. But some how they had manage to build it on small island underground?. This thing must go under several buildings that predated its construction? Hell, it might be almost as big as the...Salerno collider. Some bad memories bubbled up underneath Samael's skin but he ignored them. Eventually they got to a door with the words "Dr Anton Interviews" on a small piece of paper. Samael entered, letting Kiyoshi follow behind him, if indeed she was still even there (he couldn't be bothered to pay attention). There were soft drinks, snacks and even a bloody cake on one of the tables, making Samael feel like this was meant to be more of a party than an interview. And if it was a party it was an awfully sad one. No one else was there, except a intern who seemed to have gotten assigned to check in duty.

Samael looked down at the young man, "I'm Samael Samigina, I brought some fool-girl with me to take the interview."

The man looked at him strangely, Samael didn't know the intern and he figured the boy didn't know him. A welcome relief from past days where everyone seemed to know him. In any case, the fool looked at his papers and replied, "Ah yes, your one of the student-assistants. He said he'd like to use you in the control group, so he was wonder if you would take the interview as well."

Samael sighed, "Sure..."

"Would you like to take the interview now? or later?"

"Why put of painful things?"

"Now?"

"Yes, fool-boy, now"

The intern twitched, but was one of those annoying spineless types and didn't raise a fuss over the insult, he simply rang Samael in.

---

Frederick look away from the window, "As I said, I'll be having a scrambled egg and water." Frederick mused on some things... nothing that others needed to know about but important things nonetheless. How could he cause the events he needed to occur? Wait... the boy in question was going to be sent out for drinks or some nonsense? Perhaps he could intercept him and move fate along its predetermined path? That might work.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-28-2009 at 04:02 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: My computer is bloody evil! I had to write this crappy post twice. *Sigh* The things it puts me through. I still love it though I guess, so meh, whatever.)

"Lets go then, if we'r going to do this, best make it quick and painless."

As Samael began to walk away, Kiyoshi nonchalantly followed along, eventually making it to where she walking beside him instead.

She had nothing better to do anyway, and this way, she could just kill two birds with one stone.

"That's the admin building."

Kiyoshi only merely glanced up at the building before looking back in front of her.

“Oh, okay.” She responded, as they continued to walk along the sidewalk.

Eventually, they ended up in front of a building that had seemed to be larger then the before, and as Samael looked at it briefly, Kiyoshi noticed something on the ground.

She usually was not one to pick up such things, especially such a sloppily folded piece of paper that was most likely meaningless, but she shrugged and picked it up regardless, tucking it away in one of the front pockets of her red cotton shorts before she walked up to Samael again.

He pushed open the door, "This is the physics building."

It seemed like no trouble at all getting to where they were heading. The signs with the arrows on them gave blatant direction, and Kiyoshi could have most likely, very well figured out how to get there on her own. But it seemed a little too late for that particular option.

After a while of walking in what felt like a rather annoying labyrinth, they were finally standing in front of a door with a small piece of paper attached to it as well.

‘What the bloody hell is up with these people and their signs? I would hardly expect anybody to know about this place at all, let alone the whole shifter business.’

‘Expect the unexpected.’

‘When did you start giving out advice Mr. know-it-all? You have been doing that a lot lately.’

No response.

Kiyoshi sighed as Samael entered, letting her follow after him, which annoyed her, but she still did so all the same. He seemed to be in his own little world anyway, so it was no bother to her. She did want to do this, after all.

Upon walking through the door, Kiyoshi quickly glanced around the room, taking everything in before noticing that the only other person in the room with them was another guy. He looked a little bored.

‘Wow, this should be fun.’ Kyon thought sarcastically.

‘Oh yeah, just oodles and oodles of fun!’ Pause. ‘No but really, Kyon. This is just odd. Look at how everything is set up.’

‘Just deal with it.’

‘It isn’t me that should worry, Kyon.’

‘….’

More time seemed to pass as Samael yapped away at the other room’s occupant, so she took out the piece of paper that she had placed in her pocket a small while earlier, and she began to unfold the paper to read what was written on it.

Upon reading the name on the paper, the topic, and the first few paragraphs, Kiyoshi’s mind was trying to fold over everything, as well as take in everything Samael and the other guy were saying.

‘Kyon, I…’

‘I know. Just pay attention to the former rather then the latter right now. We will discuss it when you get home. Besides, it might not even be that big of a deal anyway.’

‘But, I…’

‘Kiyoshi!’

‘I will get rid of you!’

‘You can keep trying.’

At that, Kiyoshi was a little angry, but she tried to ignore it, looking up at Samael and the other guy instead for a few brief moments.

“Take your time. I’ll wait here. I am sort of in the middle of something anyway. I'll go next.”

Then she started briefing the writing scrawled across the paper again.

It might not have been important to Kyon, but it might very well have been important to someone.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked back at Kiyoshi, confused. What the hell was she 'in the middle of'? He shrugged and chalked it up to her being a fool as he slipped into the conference style room where Anton was sitting. The professor looked up, smiled, and stood offering a hand to Samael, "Ah I see you wanted to take the interview first. Not a bad plan, besides I'd like to see what my control sample has to say."

Samael ignored the hand and sat opposite the professor. "Alright, I'm ready when you are."

Anton nodded, "Oh, I see. Well alright." He started flipping through the papers that were sprawled across the table before he found the proper one. Sameal just watched the man mutely, he didn't trust Anton in the slightest, the man had popped into his life at too perfect a time. it could be just a coincidence, but as with Kat, Kiyoshi, and just about anyone else he had met in the past week... he didn't trust coincidence.

"Alright first question:" Samael nodded; Anton continued, "Do you believe you are a shifter? If so what can you do?"

Samael sighed, "Actually, its a common misconception, but I'm actually the anti-Christ. Slight distinction. You see the difference is- OF COURSE I'm no bloody shifter!" a scoff slipped from his lips as he turned his head to the side to look at the sterilized-lighting of the room. Who puts a conference room in the basement?

Anton sighed patiently as he wrote down Samael's response, "Well then, Have you ever seen or interacted with a shifter?"

"Tch... of course not.. like asking if I've seen the Abominable Snowman."

"I'd ask if you believe in shifters but I figure its simpler just to ask why not?"

Samael grinned, "I see someone's got pattern recognition. Well, its quite simple. I. Have. No. Evidence. Why should I believe something without proof? Especially something that goes against the laws of physics? That, I think, is a better question."

"Do you love your mother?"

"What is this the token Freud question?" Samael sighed, "Anyway, No. I don't have a mother. There's a women who birthed me, but I'd hardly consider her a mother."

"Did you suffer strange or traumatic incidents in your earlier life?"

"I'm from Malta what do you think? But... to be fair... that really wasn't all the traumatic. I didn't loose any friends or family to it."

"Do you have any medical or psycological conditions, or have people tried to say that you do?"

"Does prick count? If not... then no, not to my knowledge."

"Do you ever have feelings of depression?"

"No"

"Do you think costumes help shifters?"

"Do I? Well... first... I preface this by saying by "shifters" I mean "people-who-think-they-are-shifters". Anyway, Yeah... I personally think anyone who thinks they are a shifters, is actually a person with multiple personality disorder or some kind of schizophrenia. So, the costume helps them separate their personalities."

"Last question, Have you lied to me?"

"No" With this Samael stood up.

Anton looked up, "Calm down, I need some help with some errands, since I'm a bit undermanned and I need to do these interviews. Do you think you can lend me a hand? I'll pay you of course"

Samael sighed, "Sure... whatever"

Anton nodded, "I have a friend who is arriving to do a presentation on the behalf of the physics department, do you think you could show her around and help her pick a conference room?"

Samael groaned, ugh... a social activity not what I needed, "Sure, if you don't mind them thinking all your lab assistants are surly jerks."

"Thanks. Meet her by the the campus entrance from 4th street. By the bus stop. She'll have Black hair to the middle of her back."

Samael sighed and walked out, "Sure, whatever."

As he exited he looked at Kiyoshi, "Your turn." And then left.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Kat and Valkarma. Sorry was waiting for you and you end up waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma
    "Help get it up." Shadow said.
    "Oh! Sure" Kairos called out. "You going to lend a hand?" He asked shadow.
    "I guess I have to."
    Kairos felt the strings tighten on his body and he found he could climb up onto the roof easy enough. Then he took a running jump and landed on the whale not far from the wolf. Shadow kept Kairos balanced as he got himself up. He carefully made his way over to were the wolf was stuck before falling down onto his hands to grip on better.
    "Hey on the count of three I want you to pull if you can. Just try shifting your weight back and lift its' head. It should cause it to rise upwards. It is a should though." Kairos smiled. "Ready? One. Two, Three!" Kairos began pulling back as best he could.
    Kat stood on one of the roofs and stared in shock at the whole spectacle.

"This is insane......This is absolutely insane..." She said with wide eyes, " We're trying to get a whale to .......to swim in the air for god sakes......"

She wanted to be able to help. But she wasn't really sure as to what to do with herself. It wasn't like she was super strong or anything. Plus, as a cat, she has claws, and if she were to do what they were doing, there was a good chance she could claw the whale and cause more trouble.
    With the combine efforts of all three the whale began to rise up. Aura smiled a little.
    "Et gng up nw," Aura said, "I wndr whre et levs."
    The whale finally was able to soar up. Aura wondered how though. They were obviously heavy. Aura then realized something as the whale began to pick up into the air and swim in it.
    "Hw wll we gt off?" Aura asked, "We splt if we drppd and if whle levs far ten we in trble."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein*, this is for you again if you wanted Reina to interact with Galen.

After thinking about something, Galen suddenly stopped in his tracks, soda in arm and all. With his free hand despite the keys in them, he put his hand into his pocket to get what he was thinking about, but it wasn’t there. He checked his other pockets too.

I probably just put it in my book bag. I’ll look for it later. He started readjusting everything that he was carrying then so when he began his way back to his dorm to get ready once again for classes, he wouldn’t drop anything and cause an even bigger problem then he already had, well he considered it a problem. Either that or he was one to get annoyed easily.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Warning. Aggressively long post below.)

(OOC: Oh, by the way. Luzifer, you may want to read the very end of this. More so the last line or few.)

Kiyoshi slightly looked up from her paper once hearing the door from the other room opening.

Samael walked out of the room, and had looked at her then. "Your turn." Then he was gone.

“Yeah, it was nice seeing you again as well.” She replied, watching him leave, and not caring whether or not he heard.

Kiyoshi folded up the piece of paper, and she did so more neatly. Although that did not seem to make a difference, other then crinkling it a bit more because of the folds that already resided in it, it made it fit better in her pocket when she tucked it away there again—making it almost unnoticeable.

For a second, Kiyoshi actually contemplated on just leaving as well and going straight to admissions. Samael had already left, so it was not like he would know that she had never gone into the room in front of her to answer the questions that the survey would provide. Well, he may be informed later of it, but she hardly doubted it mattered.

Besides, at this point, Samael did not even hold up to his end of the agreement, so why would she concede to hers? Sure he pointed to admissions, but that really was not holding up to his side of the agreement, technically. If she remembered correctly, the agreement was that he would take her to her insipid places, and in turn, she would do the bloody survey.

But then again, she was already there, so why not? In all honesty, there would probably be no harm done to anyone or anything, and she was in no real hurry.

So she took it upon herself to just go ahead and do it. Anyway, this would mean that Samael unknowingly owed her now, and she would make sure, eventually, that he knew that. Liar.

‘Here goes nothing.’ She thought, pushing herself away from the wall by the first door that she had found herself leaning upon, and then walking across the room and through the door.

“Ah, so you must be that fool-girl.”

Kiyoshi just looked at the man whilst walking into the room.

“I prefer Kiyoshi, but that could work as well.”

“Noted. I go by Professor Anton, or Anton if you will."

Silence. Was he trying to be friendly?

"Would you get the door?”

She looked at him further before turning to do his bidding.

“Take a seat will you?”

Upon turning around, Kiyoshi looked at the man again and walked over to a wall before leaning against it.

“I prefer standing. Thank you.”

“I see.”

…Conversation lull…

“Look, can we please just get this done and over with? I still have to go to admissions and begin the enrollment process so I can take some lousy exams tomorrow, and hope to the gods that I pass and begin school here before too long.”

He looked at her and grinned a bit.

“Sure. Let’s get started then.”

Kiyoshi looked directly at him then, and waited.

“All right, the first question is…”

Kiyoshi continued to wait.

“Okay... Do you believe you are a shifter? If so what can you do?”

As Kiyoshi began to think about it, although she need not to, she was being a little hesitant. Not so much though that it would be noticed, but it was just one of those things where you would feel like you had thought over hundreds of things, only to look at the clock and notice that only a mere three minutes had gone by, if even that.

“Yes, I do believe that I am a shifter, and I can do nothing as far as I am concerned.”

‘That we will talk about later as well.’

‘No we are getting somewhere.’

‘Stop hesitating and just got on with it already. Just by talking to me you are distracting yourself.’

‘Teh, whatever.’

But he was right… She was distracting herself wasn’t she? But why was that?

Kiyoshi started paying attention to things again when she noticed the man writing what she had said down. Oh, she would start paying attention to everything now; keeping a keen eye on the man before her whilst being at it.

“Okay, second question.”

She just continued looking at him, and she could have sworn that she heard him sigh that time.

“Have you ever seen or interacted with a shifter, other than yourself if you are a shifter?”

Kiyoshi looked at him dully before answering, thinking it over a little. Should she answer this question, let alone answer it honestly?

“Yes. In both cases.”

“Third question.” He began while writing down that answer as well.

Kiyoshi wanted to roll her eyes at that, and she did, but suddenly a strange feeling started to come over her, and she looked down slightly.

‘Kiyoshi!? Are you okay?!?!’

“Do you love your mother?”

Looking up at the man again, almost instantly, a short laugh escaped Kiyoshi’s lips.

“I suppose I might if I knew who she was.”

He just looked at her a little bit then, and Kiyoshi did not look away this time. The feeling that had come over her only a few seconds before had only seemed to extent itself and get worse at that point.

“I see.”

More writing occurred before the next line was spoken. This was a joke. Kiyoshi felt like she was in some retched play that had no climax, and no ending theme. One of which the story plot was completely bamboozled whilst being written by somebody who had no bloody idea what they were doing.

“Fourth Question…”

“Yes?” Kiyoshi asked, looking at him in the eyes now from her spot against the wall.

He only returned the gesture while asking the question, and that was hardly helpful. What was he going to ask next, if her menstrual cycle was regular?

‘Bloody hell this is getting annoying. Why the hell did he have to ask that?’

‘Kiyoshi, are you all right? You feel a little off…’

‘I-‘

“Did you suffer strange or traumatic incidents in your earlier life.”

Kiyoshi found herself hesitating yet again, but she answered anyway, no signs of the hesitant anywhere, in her voice.

“I might have. But I hardly think that my life is any of your business or concern.”

“Well, taking this survey involves answering a few life involving questions.”

“Fine then, yes. But in all honesty, it’s hardly that big of a deal at all.”

He wrote that down as well.

‘This is driving me insane!’

‘Kiyoshi, your… You feel a little…off, and now even I am starting to feel the effects from it.’

By now, the man asking the questions knew Kiyoshi’s routine, so he didn’t even have to pause through questions and wait for an okay to continue. This seemed like a bonus for him since he could just get straight to the question instead of dawdling.

“Fifth question. Do you have any medical or psychological conditions, or have people tried to say that you do?”

“No…”

He glanced up at her then, hearing her hesitation that time.

“You seem unsure.”

“No, I am positive. No. Not that I am aware of at least.”

“Okay, sixth question. do you ever have feelings of depression?”

“No.”

A scribble here and there.

“Seventh question. Do the "costumes" help?”

Kiyoshi laughed a bit then.

“Excuse me? The costumes?”

“You know, the alteration in clothing.”

“Oh, I knew what you meant, but I think that idea is a little marvel-comic if you ask me. More so on the ridiculous side. Shifters wear costumes?”

He put his pen down for a few seconds and looked back at her, meeting her glare with his calm eyes.

“I believe I am the one giving the interview survey here.”

“Oh? I am truly sorry about that. My bad.”

He nodded slightly before picking up his pen again.

“Last question.”

“Yes?”

Suddenly, that is when the feeling that had come over Kiyoshi a few moments before exceeded beyond that of how it was before. She had hardly even noticed it before and mistook it as a hesitation, but as of now… It was too strong to merely just be hesitation. Something was happening. She did not feel right. But, what was it?

The odd thing though, was in all reality, Kiyoshi felt fine, but something was off, and something weird was occurring. She could feel it. Briefly, she could have sworn out of the corners of her eyes, that she saw the faint green glow of an aura-type substance coming from her skin. She had seen that happen before, she just knew she had. When Kyon had used that ability, his ability, through her before, she saw the same thing. But that time, the aura-like substance was multicolored instead of the faint green that she was seeing now.

But it was only brief.

‘W-What’s going on with me? I feel so...odd. Somethings off. Somethings wrong...’

“Have you lied to me?”

Kiyoshi looked at him for a few seconds, her eyebrows knitting together. The new feeling that had come over her, what she had seen, and now this question!? It was all beginning to be a little too much for Kiyoshi.

“Are you bloody kidding me?”

“No, I am actually being quite serious.” He answered instantaneously.

She rolled her eyes at that and pushed herself away from the wall, then she started heading back towards the door in which she had walked in through earlier.

“Yes, I lied about everything.”

At that she put her hand on the handle and twisted it, opening the door in the process.

“I will take that as a no.”

Kiyoshi paused then, hesitating at the door slightly. She felt like the man, Anton, was smiling, but she did not care to look before walking out, and not just walking out of that strange little room and curious underground section of the physics building, the one with an eerie feeling to it, and the one that made her feel that, whatever that was, but all the way out, and out to the sidewalk.

The guy of course, the one that was standing by the door when Kiyoshi and Samael had gone down to that section of the physics lab in the first place, the one that had looked bored, had handed her the fifty dollars, and she just scoffed upon receiving it.

On Kiyoshi's way of leaving, she had started passing Samael, and that just seemed to give everything a more full-blown effect.

She was beginning to feel worse.

“Here! I really don’t want this. It was in fact, your bloody idea in the bloody first place.” She shoved the fifty dollars into his hand before she began walking off again.

Turning to him one last time, “By the way, you owe me, regardless of what you believe or not, liar! And, I am bloody sure I will be seeing you around again, sometimes, somewhere.”

She grimaced at that and turned from him again, walking straight toward the admissions building.

For now on, Kiyoshi Nakamura was going to go about things a little differently. No, that did not mean she was going to change whom she was, no...she was just going to make sure thigns were different.

She had a lot to figure out in a short amount of time between all of the events that had happened, that had kept happening, between that piece of folded up paper she had found before entering the Physics building with Samael, Samael himself, the interview-survey, and that strange ocurrance...

Fate had a cruel way of throwing Kiyoshi into a spiral downturn, and had been shoving people she would rather not see, nor talk to, into her life constantly, over and over again since her arrival at Kapok Bay. Whatever meaning that may or may have not been behind all of this, she was going to receive answers some how. How? She had not a clue. But, she would be sure to find them. Kiyoshi was sure she would. She had to.

She was sure of it.

Edit: (OOC: Oh, umm... I am too lazy to go back and incorporate it into my post (especially since it is already so bloody long), so I just thought that I would let Luzifer know, that Kiyoshi also shoved one of her lame fliers into Samael's hand(s) as well before she decided to walk off. So, heh...yes. That is just a little additive for you I suppose.)
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 06-01-2009 at 04:58 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    (For "Sparkly")

He looked on without a word. Jericho did not answer Carlos because he refused to even try and help this group. There was nothing that could be done to help this all along. Maybe Craig wasn't the only parasite...

"Well...you all have fun," Roivas said without a hint of remorse that was evident a few moments ago, "There is something I need to take care of,"

With that, Jericho stood up and made his choice. If all of this was caused by a select few people, then they had to answer for their sins. It wasn't like before...Jericho would be one of the few answering. But that was ok, it was all alright now. There was no longer fire in The Savior's eyes, only a tear every now and again.

After sombering away with head held high, Roivas arrived on a long stretch of rode. He was out in a secluded area and knew that his mind might receive the beating of its poor, bloody life. It had to be done thought. If he didn't the answers he longed for would be one of those 'what ifs' after he died.

He went up to the door and knocked softly and with an even softer voice said, "Orochi...I know you're in there. Please, could I please get a moment of your time," Before making things right, he needed to understand what was wrong.

OCC: EVERYBODY WHO IS IN THE SU KEVIN BUSINESS. AND YOU TOO CAPTAIN
    Mind you looks like a lot for one situation to happen. But it's mostly a pretend quick situation.

Orochi heard a voice and stared at his butler. His butler somehow knew what he had to do.
    The butler walked to the door and opened it.

NPC Post

Su was driving beyond the speed limit. He finally go to Orochi's estate. He saw someone at the door. He unbuckled himself. And got out quickly. At the same time the butler opened the door. The boy[Jericho] was about to walk in. But Su pushed him out of the way as well as the butler. The butler stared, "You can't do that."
    Su said, "Shut up!"
    He almost looke deranged the cool and normally composed darker nearly looked insane. Su ran up the stairs and followed the hallway direction to Orochi's office. Su walked into the office and locked it from the inside. He stared at Orochi.
    Orochi gave him that usual little manipulative smile. It pulled at Su's strings. He just wanted to unwrap the present from underneath there.
    "You need something?" Orochi asked.
    "I need you," Su said.
    "I cannot protect you from the mess you made," Orochi said, "You made yourself a target and now you'll probably die."
    "Don't you want to save me," Su said.
    "Not really," Orochi said.
    "Oh so that boy...that boy is my replacement,"
    "I never said anything about a replacement...I'm calling security Su...you're only allowed to come here when I ask you to," Orochi said.
    "Don't do that.....don't you feel it....that between us,"
    "There is nothing between us you were a piece on the chess board and now you have been captured,"
    "You don't feel it,"
    "No,"
    "Then you'll feel it,"
    Su moved quickly towards Orochi and his table. Orochi barely any time to react and he stared at Su. Su stared back and then grabbed Orochi by the wrist.
    "What are you doing?" Orochi asked calmly.
    "I'm show you," Su said.

End NPC Post

Orochi tried to free his wrist, but Su wouldn't let go. Orochi stared at him again. He pulled harder this time. And it would be plenty useless to shift and use his powers against Su since they didn't work that way. So instead Orochi stayed calm.
    "You're father threw you in prison when you were ten," Orochi said.
    "That won't work on me," Su said, "It won't....I want you...I'll take you and make you feel."
    Orochi felt Su's warm hands on his neck and the other hands on the button of his shirt. Orochi had never felt this kind of emotion. He usually blocked them away. What was this emotion called? What was it called? Fear. That is what it called.
    "Su don't....what are you doing?" he asked.
    Su began to unbutton his shirt and started to feel his chest.
    "Stop I said," Orochi said.
    Orochi couldn't reach the button on his desk. And Su was getting stronger and heavier. Su began to kiss him and began to rub him. He didn't want this. He had the control and someone was taking it from him. Chess pieces weren't suppose to go against their master. They weren't. And he didn't want to look like a coward he kept quiet. And then Su placed his hand on his neck. The look in Su's eyes was plain insanity.
    "I can't have you," Su said, "You don't want this."
    Su began to squeeze his neck, but kissing his forehead. Orochi could feel Su's tears.
    "SOMEONE GET IN HERE!" Orochi said, "SOMEONE...."
    Su was squeezing harder and Orochi's heart began to pound.
    "SOMEONE....CONTAIN...HIM.....I CAN'T....."
    "I love you and I hate you," Su said.

+++

OCC: Pretend Rain Did all of that other stuff...I know the Rain post is so blah compared to the one between Orochi and Su

Rain stared the fight between Hana and Craig.
    "This is ridiculous," Rain said, "Stop it...both of you."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana placed her hands in the air, "Everyone, just stop!" She shouted, trying to grasp what was going on. She was suppose to fight Craig, on her own, to prove something. Somehow this decision was made and she wasn't part of it.

Sighing, she looked at Carlos, "Yeah, I have some questions. First of all, why didn't anyone ask me if I wanted a part of this. Jez hates being controlled and yet she controls me. Tell me, where's the fairness in that?"

"And, how am I suppose to go up against Craig. I'm sure we're all aware that he's a maniac and I'm one of the weakest people I know. I can't possibly go up against him. I mean, am I the only one who see's that there's a huge possibility that I'll get killed?" She tried to catch her breath. The anger was rising up again and it was getting out out of her control.

"You know what, Carlos? Yes, I care about Kevin. But is this really the route I have to take?" She looked at Anthony and Rain before looking back at Carlos. Her voice came out in a shout, "If you think that there is even the slightest chance that I can fight him and win, then go ahead. Wake him up. Just don't be sorry if I end up dead at the end."

Hana shifted, creating the black-sword in her hands before bringing the staff back. "Go ahead. Make the decision. It seems like I don't have a say in anything anymore." Trying to calm herself down, she stared at him and waited.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

In one swift motion, Jericho had sprinted after the man and was through the door and behind Su. With one hand, he took Su by the leg and threw him towards the wall.

"So you're the fabled military man that we've searched so long for?" Roivas popped his knuckles and rolled his neck, "Well then I think it's about you got what was coming to you,"

The aura filled the room instantly as Jericho's persona ripped its way through. There was a visible smile on his face, not only from the thought of violence but the fact that Orochi had just been overtaken. This was two birds with one stone.

"Su, I'm going to ask you if you can feel something. Geuss what it is," Jericho picked the man off the floor and held him up by the collar, as he squirmed Roivas said slowly, "I want to know if you can feel Hell biting at your heels. You've been on the run for so long and now judgement has finnaly caught up with you!"

Roivas could almost feel the flames crawl up around his arm towards this man. He could almost hear the organ play and the bell ring as if at an execution. With Su pinned up against the wall, Jericho wasn't sure of what to do next.

"Orochi...are you alright?" Su tried to say something but another strong push against the wall shut him up, "What do I do with this guy?"
    ~The One and Only~

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki~
    OOC italics = thoughs
    why am I lying down , why is it so dark in here.
    she felt around trying to find out where she was by the shape of what she was in.
    ok thats my leg and then whats this .
    she felt away from her face , she hit a wall , she could tell it was would from the sound it made when her fist hit it.
    wtf im in a box , who the hell puts a person in a box .
    she was still lying down when she realised :IM IN A COFFIN WHAT THE HELL
    she smashed her forehead into the front of the coffin , only slightly concussing herself , and startling a few service men

small child - " Mommy why did aunty get out of her coffin "
    small child's mom - " ahhhhh well , ummmmmm I don't think thats aunty "
    small childs dad - " AGHHHMMMYYGOOD you lazy bastards you stuck some random in my sisters coffin , how stupid are you people "
    "is anybody going to say anything to me or am I interupting" she stared at the people glaring with eye's that practically said if you don't pick up on my sarcasm your an idiot .
    small child- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
    small child's mom - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    small child's dad - uhhhhhhhhhhhh
    "fine im leaving , freakin idiots". suddenly sprouting wings didn't frighten the people as much as she though it would , but seeing as there 'aunty' just crawled out of a coffin who would be. she flew off slightly confused slightly more than usual .
    waking up in a coffin , yup thats a new one , must write that down somewhere , i mean a coffin , i thought waking up in a dumpster was weird. a sudden slip of a heart beat and yuki spiraled downwards , falling gracefully like a feather , if only her landing had been the same. she landed folded of a park bench " damn you kiku , get better timing "

OOC black = kiku
    he awoke in a black and white striped top with a turtle neck , his hair in a pony tail ( as usual ) and wearing his favorite black slacks.
    well atleast i landed in a place I knew this time he sighed standing up brushing some dust and dirt from his clothes.
    "aghhhhhhhh" he folded over in pain "so hungry , damn you yuki for never eating you anorexic be-hatch". he stood up keeping control over his stomach pains .need cake or something sweet , need sugar , pan chocolate. he continued to wander down the streets of kapok in search of food

OOC end yay
    ~Hikari
    OOC begin yay , red writing = hikari
    "if something looks like a cat and sounds like a cat it is a cat. what kind of philosphy is that , philosphy of the tard". she closed the book and put it down on the ground and then kicked , and seeing as she was on a hill it went pretty far.
    "oooh that flew pretty far , awwwww this street is so boring we need to make it more interesting". she jumped up onto a street light and bent it , she jumped back down. "being irrational and doing unnecessary acts of spiteful rage is fun , it should be some form of art , like cannibilism" she paused hesistating to admit
    "I'm still bored" and so she wandered away in search of some fun

OOC hope you enjoyed my first post in such a long time

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Very well then. I shall wake him. First though, to answer your question, this wasn't ordained by me by Craig himself. He wants to see what strength you really have inside."

Carlos went over to Craig and said,

"Former boss...She's here."

Craig's eyes opened as he got up. He stepped out of the van with a smirk and said,

"Yo...I'll make this quick. Carlos is speaking the truth...I ordered that he deliver the message to you. Kevin's head is a vast pool of knowledge. It's a combination of his past and an extensive library. It's like he put everything in order and recorded it all. Everything ranging from his first kiss with you, his feuds with Rain and my death to his fight with Jericho that nearly put him to an end. I am giving you a chance to gain Kevin back by seeing what strength you have. I will not use my wolf form, though as that's plain dirty. Form a club and shield in hand as I wish not to kill you. I expect you will do the same for me. Our fight shall be like that. If I see more strength out of you than I currently think, I will hand Kevin over and leave you alone. Agreed?"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay chuckled to himself.

"Ive been a bit rude myself, my name is Jay, friends call me Jace. Its a pleasure to meet you Miria."

He gave the girl a warm smile and looked over the menu. It wasnt long before the waitress came over to take orders.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    In one swift motion, Jericho had sprinted after the man and was through the door and behind Su. With one hand, he took Su by the leg and threw him towards the wall.

"So you're the fabled military man that we've searched so long for?" Roivas popped his knuckles and rolled his neck, "Well then I think it's about you got what was coming to you,"

The aura filled the room instantly as Jericho's persona ripped its way through. There was a visible smile on his face, not only from the thought of violence but the fact that Orochi had just been overtaken. This was two birds with one stone.

"Su, I'm going to ask you if you can feel something. Geuss what it is," Jericho picked the man off the floor and held him up by the collar, as he squirmed Roivas said slowly, "I want to know if you can feel Hell biting at your heels. You've been on the run for so long and now judgement has finnaly caught up with you!"

Roivas could almost feel the flames crawl up around his arm towards this man. He could almost hear the organ play and the bell ring as if at an execution. With Su pinned up against the wall, Jericho wasn't sure of what to do next.

"Orochi...are you alright?" Su tried to say something but another strong push against the wall shut him up, "What do I do with this guy?"
    Orochi caught his breathe and stared at Jericho. Orochi frowned at the slight fact that Jericho thought he was so easily over come. Maybe there was some truth to that.
    Orochi watched Su as he barely struggled.
    "I'm fine, it's easy for a chess piece to forget who controls it," Orochi said while buttoning his shirt now, "Well I have several options I can kill him now, or I could torture for him later haa haa."
    Orochi stared at Su.
    "Loosen your grip for a second," Orochi said.
    Orochi watched Jericho as he did.[sorry needed to do that] Orochi stared at Su.
    "You were very clever today Su as you know I can't use my powers on my allies only because they have already been spun by me," Orochi said, "In every amount of control that is lost I am still in control, what did you think you could accomplish by coming here today and trying to take over my chair?"

NPC Post

Su stared at Orochi. He felt forgiven as Jericho loosened his grip so he could speak for a moment.
    "I didn't want to take over you chair," Su said, "I love you."
    Orochi's reaction to this was quick Su noticed the emotion he hid was in his eyes. He didn't like the idea. And it hurt Su so much.
    "I have loved you the moment I saw you first...gorgeous eyes of a snake and the intellect of an adult," Su said, "Fair skin...I have a room for you to you a room full of pictures as you grow up."
    Su reached his hands for Orochi.
    "I love you Orochi...how is your heart?" Su asked.
    This was now the only time Su fought Jericho. He wanted to get closer and closer to Orochi. One more touch, just one more.

NPC Post End

Orochi stared at Su. There was hidden disgust in his eyes, but he kept a cool and calm front on.
    "Jericho I demand Su dies," Orochi said, "Kill him right here and now in front of me."
    Orochi sat on his desk.
    "It's obvious this man is deluded...and just cause you saw the things you did Jericho don't go against me," Orochi said, "Any chess piece that doesn't know it's place will die."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at Craig as he stood up.

She listened carefully to each word he spoke. He said he didn’t plan on killing her put she wouldn’t put it past him. However, she was glad about the fact the he wouldn’t use wolf form. That made it seem somewhat fair.

“Fine, I fight you. But, it has to be fair, like you said. I don’t want to kill you either, for various reasons. My main reason though is because he won’t kill me. And, you honor that, I’ll make the deal. But,” She looked at him sternly, “If you try anything funny, I won’t hold back.”

She looked at Carlos and then back at Craig. “Don’t take it the wrong way. It’s just…I’ve seen what you can do and it seems a bit like an unfair fight. But, if you won’t use wolf form, then it makes it a little even I guess.” She loosened her grip on the sword a little and looked at the dirt.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I agree.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Good, now create your shield..."

Craig kept a straight face and said,

"Carlos, arm me, please to make it fair."

Carlos nodded and forged a sword and shield out of strong ice in Craig's hands. Craig just had to wait for Hana to get a shield ready instead of a staff.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria smiled and looked at the boy.

"Pleasure to meet you Jace, Katie and unknown boy who I don't know your name." She giggled a bit and as the waitress came towards there table, she told her her order.

"Seafood Salad, with extra seafood and an ice tea please."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony took a couple of steps back knowing what would happen next. So this battle is actually going to go under way. He was confident that Hana will win. He hoped that she did win.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana nodded and let go of the staff. Instead, she created a clear shield that gave off a blue hue from the energy. “This is all I have.”

She looked at her sword and then at Craig’s. Automatically, she began hoping that she had something less sharp and dangerous. But, the surrounding energy seemed to long to be this weapon. She, she followed what it told her. Along with that, though, she didn’t know how else to form weapons other then the ones she had used all the time.

Still staring at them, she thought about what she would do if she prove herself. Things wouldn’t be the same anymore and she’d be stuck and alone once again. That was, of course, if Anthony, Rain, and Jez didn’t leave her. If she did prove how much stronger she had gotten, she’d be proud of herself, but, a little sad that she left her old self behind.

I need to be angry like Jez gets, she thought. That would help so much. It seems the angrier I get the more power I create. I guess I could use my anger about Craig, Orochi, and Su. That’s a team that I couldn’t be angrier about. She gave herself a slight smile but let it quickly disappear. “I’m ready when you are. By the way, the sword acts as a channel for the energy. I don't have to use the energy though. It's you're call if you think it's fair.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I would advise that you use your energy to make the sword and shield unbreakable. Carlos, reinforce her armaments."

Carlos nodded and concentrated to make a harder sword and shield for Hana. The set she already had...A sword made of dark energy became encased in hard ice. A deep blue sword was what Craig saw as the light blue shield became encased as well.

"There...That should make the set much better. Not only will they not break but they look nice too. Does that work?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at the sword and shield she held in her hands. They looked different, and yet, they seemed like the energy to escape even more. It gave her an overwhelming feeling of power. She knew she had the strength. The energy proved it to her.

She gripped tightly onto the sword, as she nodded at Carlos. There was no going back now and she just had to wait to see who made the first strike.

Looking at Craig, she balanced herself so she felt more steady. If she wasn’t, then she felt like she wouldn’t make it. She closed her eyes for a few moments, feeling the power the energy was giving off. It felt so warm that she felt more comfortable. Opening her eyes, she noticed that the energy around her was a dark blue. It was barely visable but she sensed it and that was all she needed.

She looked back at Craig and nodded a second time, “It works just fine for me.” She continued to look at him as she took in a deep breath, “So, how do you want to start this thing?”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Under no circumstances are we to kill unless one becomes feral and uncontrollable. I say that to keep Kevin alive. Now, let's go...Carlos, set up the field...If anyone tries to physically interfere, you know what to do."

"Of course..."

Carlos had to concentrate once more, this time setting up walls of ice to keep the field set with no foreign objects to kick and throw around.

"There...No objects to use as makeshift weapons and no other people to interfere. Carlos will fight them if he has to and his ice field works wonders. Now, show me your strength Hana Braxton!!!"

Craig opened up with the rush, making for a back-handed slash...

(Cue dice roll.)

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Su was not making any progress as he wriggled and squirmed, trying to get out of Jericho's grasp. However, Roivas's eyes weren't on the man in his hands anymore. Both light blue eyes were fixed fiercely on Orochi. Had Jericho just been called a chess piece by a man who had been overpowered by such a weak little worm? Then something started to become clear to him. The bells and organs calling for death played louder in Jericho's ears.

"I doubt Orochi would be heartbroken over you. Such a disgusting annoyance to society," His eyes still fixed coldly on the viper at his seat, "But that's not what you meant is it?” That was all that needed to be said.

Su was immediately tossed hard into a corner and before he could even think to move, a large boot was on his neck. Jericho could have crushed the life out of him but for now, death would not get this soul. It felt like fire had clawed its way up Roivas's body and had pulled itself back into his heart. He was being burned alive...

"I see it Orochi! I do see the delusion in this man! However, I don't appreciate you calling me a mere piece on the board. In fact, I don't care for you sitting up like that. When in the prescreens of a god...you kneel in the dirt," The air was almost suffocating from the dark aura of Jericho's alter persona. He stepped harder on Su's neck and Su made a sound of pure pain, "No matter how you look at this Orochi. It is checkmate for you and no amount of talk can change that. You have been defeated by a god of salvation, of judgment, of violence!"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi crossed his legs and smiled with a manipulative smile.
    "I see so that is how you want to play it," Orochi said, "I already said that I cannot use my abilities on allies for some reasons it just doesn't work...that is why you're considered chess pieces if I keep myself from allying with someone I can still use my abilities if things like that happen...I haven't been defeated you have...dear if you think you can take over my chair you'll surely be wrong...I have information very very important to you, if I'm not in charge I'm not giving it to you."
    Orochi smiled at his desk.
    "Last time I checked you haven't knocked me out, you have to learn better manners," Orochi said, "I'm still in control, I hope you know god I have no flaws...I don't need flaws...a god with flaws like yourself is good...when in face with a creature with frightening abilities I would suggest you bow now and eat your own dirt."
    Orochi paused.
    "For you see I have methods to kill you that others don't...I know what scares the gods I do," Orochi lowered his voice into a whisper, "I know what you fear."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho took his boot off of Su, who was now unconscious, and planted his feat solidly on the ground. He wondered if the man on the ground was the delusional one.

"How can you claim to my fears when I have discarded them? True at one time I was tormented by my own mind but not now, not anymore," There was silence for a bit as the room got heavier it seemed, "And this information...what could you possibly have that would interest me? If a god wants something, he takes it!” Roivas made a crushing motion with his hand and let the imaginary dust from his hand fall.

It was true wasn't it? Jericho had really struck out on his own and had no guidance but his own. With no guidance, there was no need to fear anything. Not the voices that once haunted him, not the snake ready to strike at his heels, and not any ice prison that any wolf could make. If Roivas had lost his mind in the process of becoming a god, he didn't care. All that mattered was he continue to rise.

"So Orochi...it's your move. You have no where to go. No trick up your sleeve. There is nothing in here," Jericho pointed to his own head, "That you can use against me,"
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information