AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zainox Art Thread!

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Zainox Art Thread!

Why hello thar! Welcome to my thread of artistic goodies!
    I dont know how to compress, if you know can you please tell me and I will edit, thanks!
    I'm sorry for the messy pages and the blue lines. I tend to scribble, and some of these will be random peices I created while in class or something. :P
    Please enjoy, I would love some feedback!

Here is one of a design I made for my character of the story/manga I am making. He is half deamon half human. His name, is Zaine.

Slightly different face design than the boy above, but it's the same character. I did some different exressions and views.. I'm not used to angles anymore, I need to re-teach myself.(to used to face on, profile pictures.) xD

This is a design of a character named Wentz, I dont know if I will ad him to the manga/story yet.. But I thought he looked good so I scanned him. ;D

When I first drew her she was intended to be sister of the main character, Zaine. But in the new version he wont have a sister. I liked the look of her though, she will probably make an apearance..

Hope you like them, I may add some more I have or draw some new ones. ;D

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

2. Likes Corllean liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zainox Art Thread!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait... is that first guy... in the first spoiler... naked?? 0//////0 *cough cough*

Anyway... (wipes away nosebleed) keep up the good work. Liked Wentz face expression, that one made me laugh. ^^ hahah!
    And I don't know about that "angry" expression in that second spoiler. Thinks it looks more like a "omg!" expression. Like he needs to go to the toilet really badly and it's occupied.. [and the expression is when he realizes that) pppffsss!... xD

Also, what is those small "fluffy" things in the first spoiler? Is it ducks with cat expression on their faces? Or what are they? xD roflol

Keep the pictures coming!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait... is that first guy... in the first spoiler... naked?? 0//////0 *cough cough*

Anyway... (wipes away nosebleed) keep up the good work. Liked Wentz face expression, that one made me laugh. ^^ hahah!
    And I don't know about that "angry" expression in that second spoiler. Thinks it looks more like a "omg!" expression. Like he needs to go to the toilet really badly and it's occupied.. [and the expression is when he realizes that) pppffsss!... xD

Also, what is those small "fluffy" things in the first spoiler? Is it ducks with cat expression on their faces? Or what are they? xD roflol

Keep the pictures coming!

Yeah, I wanted his body to be seen, lol. I'm not sure if you can see, but he has faded 'tribalish' tattoos on his body. In my story when he activates his magic powers, they pop up and turn blue. The crust on his arms and legs are from his deamon side, and the gaps also shine blue!
    I still have no clothes designed for him, lol.. None that I have liked anyway. xD

I agree! it annoyed me but I left it, I need to move his eyebrows and adjust his eyes more. :P
    He seems more, annoyed than angry to me. xD

Like I noted above, lol. It was just something random I did. xD
    The one in the top left was a chicken.. The others are... I dunno what they are, lol. I just drew randomly and they happened, lol.

I truely appreciate the advice, and the expression comment helped heaps! I truely do encourage comments, good or bad. Best way to improve is by listening to advice from others.

AF FAMILY

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    Yeah, I wanted his body to be seen, lol. I'm not sure if you can see, but he has faded 'tribalish' tattoos on his body.

Well he was indeed seen. But... I don't know about those tribals you are talking about. My eyes where occupied elsewhere... heheh.
    Well atleast one of them is a turtle, am I right?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-13-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Well he was indeed seen. But... I don't know about those tribals you are talking about. My eyes where occupied elsewhere... heheh.
    Well atleast one of them is a turtle, am I right?
    Ahh ok, I thought people may have trouble seeing them.. Dx
    Yes, one of them is a turtle.

AF FAMILY

7. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. You draw amazing guy hair. Generally I like your pictures a lot, it's only the last one I have a real problem with.. the girl you drew looks like she has a manly body. She lacks curves and she's a little too wide.

I drew something like a minute ago to help you out with curves. Sorry for the bad quality. I hope you can see it. You can click on it for a larger image. Hope this helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20111013.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	51620

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh sweet! thanks!
    Yeah, I know I suck at drawing females, especially thier figures.. That is something I'm currently trying to improve on before I start the manga (Male figures too). I appreciate the help!
    Drawing small breasts is what kills me, I can draw big breasts easy enough. :P
    She looks flat chested and it annoys me. Dx

AF FAMILY

Member shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Pearl Ribbon Dr Who Tardis Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2011 10:23 PM
    Threads

Your drawings are really good. Much better than mine, lol. Much much better. Keep up the good work.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shio_fujioka View Post
    Your drawings are really good. Much better than mine, lol. Much much better. Keep up the good work.
    Thankyou!

AF FAMILY

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah...I know you didn't draw in any uh...you know. But next time try and to at least put him in some underwear e_e

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yeah...I know you didn't draw in any uh...you know. But next time try and to at least put him in some underwear e_e
    That was just so I could get the layout of his tattoo's across his whole body. Next time he will defenitly be clothed. ;D

AF FAMILY

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    That was just so I could get the layout of his tattoo's across his whole body. Next time he will defenitly be clothed. ;D
    Zainox! I like the girl you drew, what's the name of that character?

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I swear I posted more than this? Oh well. Well, I got a camera to show some of my drawings for a friend and I thought, 'why not post them here!?'.
    So I am. :3

A character design for a story I shall never finish. :P
    His name is Zaine, as it always is with my main characters.

I really love the art and style of Bleach, so here are some faces of Ichigo.

Random face, hair later used for Zaine which is up above. The hair was inspired by Near from Death Note.

Aaaaaaaand cats. :3
    *the text is not mine, I left it on the table and my house mate attacked it. :/*

AF FAMILY

16. Likes Bulf liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Zainox : Great sketches, Zainox, you rule!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

18. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    @Zainox : Great sketches, Zainox, you rule!!
    Hehe! Why, thankyee! >///<

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Great work!
    Your first drawing in the list reminds me alot of the demon king in hataraku Maou-sama!
    Love it
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

21. Likes Zainox liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information