AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XLVI: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XLVI: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Sorry [not sorry] wasnt on all day yesterday. Craziness, man. Denjax, youre next.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Ωmega Lmao., I forgot this was a thing.

There was no Beastman activity.

Omega looked to the sky. It seemed like just days ago that she was trapped living in that stupid hole in the ground. But she was finally on the surface and free. Despite the losses, the Beastman were nearly defeated. She closed her eyes and relaxed, breathing deep the night air. The peace was suddenly interrupted by a mysterious mech. A booming voice filled reality: "You...I have finally found the one leading the rebellion against me. Your attempts are futile. Spiral races cannot be permitted to exist. It is my duty to protect this universe from those like you. You will feel my wrath. This ends now." Omega looked up at the massive machine. Omega stood, pointing at the giant being. "Huh, yea whatever now dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Omega they're talking about me! You'd best remember that!" (Host TOTALLY didn't steal that quote) "Enough!" The being roared as it moved to attack. Just as Omega was about to be hit, a familiar voice cried "I'M COMING BRO!" Seemingly out of nowhere, Gurren Lagann appeared, scooping Omega into its cockpit. What happened next was a battle of epic proportions to be remembered for the rest of time. It seemed to go on for days before the unthinkable happened. Without warning, Gurren Lagann seperated. Gurren hit the ground hard, tumbling end over end. Omega was disoriented, and never saw the massive being approaching her. The coockpit was forced open and Omega ripped from within. The being promptly crushed her.

The Anti-Spiral has killed Omega! She was:
    You are Kamina (Town)! Kamina is the one-and-only leader of Team Dai-Gurren! A man's man, sustained by streangth of will! He grabs the blazing sun in his bare hands, and endures the heat! When you hear of the great Kamina, they're talking about you! You'd best remember that! Just who the hell do you think you are?! (Lmao I got carried away with your intro)

[Protector] You never back down, even when death stares you in the face. You protect the ones you love at all costs. You may protect a play each night from kills.

[Team Dai-Gurren's Mighty Leader] Who is lynched is your final say.

[Who the hell do you think I am?!] You have such a way with words. You may create a write-up that I will post. You will remain anonymous, and credit will be given to Kamina. (3-shot)

[Blood Brothers] You are Simons Blood Brother, and are therefor Masons with him.

[Arrogant] You must act arrogant/stubborn.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 11-23-2014 at 07:46 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Obviously, the remaining beastman is inactive and the real threat is anti-spiral.

ZW most likely not modkill them for this sole purpose.

Whats your next move now town?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I see. I can see that omega most likely used the write up ability on suxrys since they were masons and she have to get rid of suspicion.

Next would be the anti-spiral faction. Dang i played right through their hands. I was set up for this thing if they really planned for this. Well played.

Still need to confirm if there are more than 1 anti spiral. I accept your challenge

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Oh scratch that suxrys mason thing. Omega has most likely protected suxrys from a night kill and make write ups for that. Idk but i dont believe shes Simon.

Anyway, Simon. Lets try activating your destiny combining ability. Send your action to the host.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 11-21-2014 at 09:33 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder why we are all fighting? Why are we not friends? As I said before I was not going to be so active this week but now I am here. I see that people have said that I may be suspicious? I don't understand? I am not. I don't understand why I would be? I wonder.... no. I don't understand.

Oh what's that?

That's called a butterfly? How cute~

Anyway, I'm sorry... but - is this currently night or dayphase?

- Have not watched Tengen so I don't know if I am doing this right or not, lol lol lol -

;-;

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I wonder why we are all fighting? Why are we not friends? As I said before I was not going to be so active this week but now I am here. I see that people have said that I may be suspicious? I don't understand? I am not. I don't understand why I would be? I wonder.... no. I don't understand.

Oh what's that?

That's called a butterfly? How cute~

Anyway, I'm sorry... but - is this currently night or dayphase?

- Have not watched Tengen so I don't know if I am doing this right or not, lol lol lol -

;-;
    There was a write up pointing that you are townie. Do you know why it was announced?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    There was a write up pointing that you are townie. Do you know why it was announced?

Me? Well yes I do but I am not sure I am allowed to say why.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Me? Well yes I do but I am not sure I am allowed to say why.
    Oh okay. No need to say more. I think I know why. I can't handle HNNNGH pictures very well.

Anyway, after that write-ups, no one because suspicious of you. So, who do you want to lynch?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh okay. No need to say more. I think I know why. I can't handle HNNNGH pictures very well.

Anyway, after that write-ups, no one because suspicious of you. So, who do you want to lynch?
    Do we even have to kill someone? That seems so... cruel.

HNNNNNNGH pictures?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

To be honest I havn't read the thread yet...

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys unfortunately we have to kill. Else, we'll be killed. People die if they are killed.

Read now and tell us what you think.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

God I'm having too much fun with this phone

Vote count:

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys unfortunately we have to kill. Else, we'll be killed. People die if they are killed.

Read now and tell us what you think.
    Why? Why do we have to kill? Why do they want to kill us? I think it would be better if everyone could be happy.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why? Why do we have to kill? Why do they want to kill us? I think it would be better if everyone could be happy.
    Oh sorry. We need to lynch to purify their spirits. We don't have to kill them.

Now... Vote for the save of peace and harmony in the world.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

RyuTamahelp me lynch maru
    I want to lynch Aries. Care to switch your vote?

How come that you first wanted to lynch Maru but just a few posts after you decided to want to lynch Aries instead? Even if he wrote that "I know you are"?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How come that you first wanted to lynch Maru but just a few posts after you decided to want to lynch Aries instead? Even if he wrote that "I know you are"?
    It was an innocent mistake. I thought Maru was hinting a role but I made a mistake. Perhaps she knows the Simon's ability due to being masons and cover her up. Since she was inactive when the confusion started, I never got to know who is the real Simon.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was an innocent mistake. I thought Maru was hinting a role but I made a mistake. Perhaps she knows the Simon's ability due to being masons and cover her up. Since she was inactive when the confusion started, I never got to know who is the real Simon.
    Then what about your vote on Aries?

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Might as well vote

[Vote Lynch Albear]

I think Ryu is a wolf too but knowing that they will win anyways, I might as well end it fast. This game is not interesting it hurts.

I am very sorry for asking this but why do you think Ryu is a wolf?

I want to eat pancakes. :3

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Then what about your vote on Aries?

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I am very sorry for asking this but why do you think Ryu is a wolf?

I want to eat pancakes. :3
    At first I thought Ryu is a wolf but now there is a higher chance of her being Anti-Spiral.

You see, Anti-Spiral are bad guys. Now that the wolves are out of the game due to inactivity, I believe it is time for town to win this.

Now come and let us lynch Ryu to purify her spirit.

[Vote Lynch RyuTama]

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Actually, lynching the last wolf would be a better idea so that there will be a head to head battle against the Anti-Spiral after.

Considering the host are not mod killing the inactives, I guess we have to lynch them.

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

and oh @SuXrys about Aries: I voted him because he is really suspicious. He knows the alignment of many players and yet Galleya was revealed a seer when he got killed.

And also, I thought he's a fake Simon. Like I said, I made mistakes but do not worry. I am here to redeem myself.

Now come, take my hand. And let us strive for a peaceful world.

-insert take my hand pic here-

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX . Well... why would Ryu be the anti-spiral? Please explain.

for now... since I have to... I really don't want to but... I do not like this!
    [Vote Lynch Karu-E] I think, I think, that the last wolf may be Karu-E, since she is the only one who havn't voted on a wolf / a wolf havn't voted on her - and there where no beastactivity last time - could mean that the last wolf is an inactive.

Could there be left an wolf + the anti spiral? *turns head to the side*

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

hmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm *thinking*

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

About you thinking Aries is/where a fake Simon - why?

and do you perhaps know who he is? *tilts head to the side again*

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well... why would Ryu be the anti-spiral? Please explain.

for now... since I have to... I really don't want to but... I do not like this!
    [Vote Lynch Karu-E] I think, I think, that the last wolf may be Karu-E, since she is the only one who havn't voted on a wolf / a wolf havn't voted on her - and there where no beastactivity last time - could mean that the last wolf is an inactive.

Could there be left an wolf + the anti spiral? *turns head to the side*
    I guess I shall follow you. You made my eyes open. Killing is not the answer. Lynching is the answer.

[Change Vote Lynch Karu-E]

First of all, Anti-Spiral is active. They made their move when Lordgenome died and got the power to kill. I am active but I can tell you I'm no Anti-Spiral. The next active player is Ryu so she's a suspect. I still don't have enough evidence as of now but I can tell you I will get to the bottom of it. I think Anti-Spirals were town converted into a new enemy faction.

About you thinking Aries is/where a fake Simon - why?

and do you perhaps know who he is? *tilts head to the side again*
    I don't know if Aries is Simon as Ryu is trying to say. I'm still not convinced. I know about Simon but not the player unfortunately. I thought Maru was Simon but I was wrong.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX but if you are so convinced Ryu is scum then why follow my vote?

I still think there should be another way...

here is something cute (this is hard)
    http://www.barnavetclinic.ie/img/con...all-kitten.jpg xD

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

You where very quick with changing your mind... *pouting*

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You where very quick with changing your mind... *pouting*
    I do believe Karu-E might be the final wolf. Though there is a possibility of it to be CrimsonMoon. CM voted Albear but it was already a bandwagon so CM might be doing that to earn town credit. A lot of possibilities are bombarding in my mind but I may be just overthinking it. We may be purifying the last wolf and hopefully we did.

I'm just telling you that if Karu-E is the final wolf, we let the Anti-Spiral make their move the night after. It might be better to get rid of the Anti-Spiral and let the wolf be inactive again.

When you say there is another way, are you saying that you have a different option in mind?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why you no explain why you think Ryu is anti spiral?
    And if you think she is bad why no voting on her?

You like bad people alive? o______o

;-:

I dont understand you guys *pout pout head tilting confuseness and going to bed*

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

My head hurts

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Mean why specific Ryu?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why you no explain why you think Ryu is anti spiral?
    And if you think she is bad why no voting on her?

You like bad people alive? o______o

;-:

I dont understand you guys *pout pout head tilting confuseness and going to bed*
    I already explained my reason about Ryu. But I may switch my vote if they are inactive so I will leave it to coin toss once more.

I'm just saying it is advantageous to get rid of the active threat and save the inactive wolf for later. Since they won't kill due to inactivity.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

SORRY I WASN'T ON INTERNET WENT OUT and I was busy playing Pokemon all day and night.

@DenjaX , you're STILL against Aries? I thought Omega being revealed as Kamina would have made it obviouser than obvious. "In a mason faction with Simon". Aries vouched for Omega without hesitation. Only a seer or Simon could do that. Seer is dead. This only leaves one other logical conclusion.

...Anyway. This makes me curious. Is Anti-Spiral a role, or a faction? If it's a faction, I'd bet that Denja is part of it. Being a Database Error sounds like something that could "glitch" and start murdering stuff.

If AntiSpiral ends up being a separate role though, then totally ignore what I just said.

[Vote Lynch Karu-E]

Just in case Denja feels like switching back over to me last minute to make a 3 way tie. :P

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    SORRY I WASN'T ON INTERNET WENT OUT and I was busy playing Pokemon all day and night.

you're STILL against Aries? I thought Omega being revealed as Kamina would have made it obviouser than obvious. "In a mason faction with Simon". Aries vouched for Omega without hesitation. Only a seer or Simon could do that. Seer is dead. This only leaves one other logical conclusion.

...Anyway. This makes me curious. Is Anti-Spiral a role, or a faction? If it's a faction, I'd bet that Denja is part of it. Being a Database Error sounds like something that could "glitch" and start murdering stuff.

If AntiSpiral ends up being a separate role though, then totally ignore what I just said.

[Vote Lynch Karu-E]

Just in case Denja feels like switching back over to me last minute to make a 3 way tie. :P
    Dang it. Guess I can't make a scum move. But I'm not through with you just yet Anti-Spiral.

I'm not against Aries atm but I still find it unbelievable for him to be Simon but I guess I have no choice but to believe it. I made a mistake about Omega being Simon but it looks like it makes sense if they share info about their ability being masons. I still need Simon to activate his ability so I won't let you kill him.

I'm just wondering why both of you jump on Hikari all of a sudden. I don't even know he's still in the game. Did you guys plan to get rid of them via quicktopic? Y'know, taking over night kills to yourself without being killed by the beastmen.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Lol you keep trying to paint me as AntiSpiral but then you say this

I'm just wondering why both of you jump on Hikari all of a sudden. I don't even know he's still in the game. Did you guys plan to get rid of them via quicktopic? Y'know, taking over night kills to yourself without being killed by the beastmen.
    First of all, Hikari is dead. S/He was a wolf. So you're welcome.

Secondly, did you just hint that AntiSpiral is a faction with a quicktopic? Meaning you know it's faction? How would you know that for sure unless you were a part of it?

DAWG?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Thanks for the lead next phase LOL

Closed Thread

Thread Information