AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OOC: Not a problem, Shobu; prioritizing is always the way to go, so you certainly did the right thing. Hope things have gotten easier for you as of late!
    @Shobu ; @Ranshiin

IC: Being a bit crestfallen when it seemed like the Therian wasn’t interested in helping him, Jasper couldn’t help but grin widely when the Therian said that he would help him, if possible. He was just about to thank him excitedly when he heard the sound of Phoenix falling with the hoverboard.

It looked like a rough fall, but Phoenix wasn’t crying out in pain. She was lying on her back, and the Therian walked directly over to her and asked Jasper for help.

“Phoenix!” Jasper called out while running over to her. “I really hope that fall wasn’t as bad as it looked. Are you alright?” He looked her over and saw that she was bleeding in a few places from scratches made by her impact with the ground. “Here, let’s get the weight of that hoverboard off of you.” He reached out and gently moved her arms from the hoverboard, hoping it wouldn’t hurt her and ready to stop at a moment’s notice if she cried out in pain. He assumed the Therian would want to pick up the hoverboard for himself as it seemed precious to him, a feeling Jasper knew very well. It was then that he noticed something.

“Hey…she held onto it for dear life, even though the added weight would make her tumble further. She was trying to protect it.” Jasper smiled, half in astonishment and half in admiration. “Sometimes people in my culture only care about their own inventions, but you cared about someone else’s hoverboard. That’s…rare!” He wondered if all Wanderlusters were altruistic like this, and if others from the various cultures were the same.

He looked back over to the Therian. “I think she saved it from any significant damage, at least any obvious damage. And about your power…you were saying something about your ability, but I didn’t catch it.”

He returned his look over to Phoenix. “Can you walk? I’d be glad to carry you if need be. Carrying down broken down machines to a power infuser is good practice for carrying anything for a considerable distance, so I figure I’ve got some practice.” He smiled, hoping that she wasn’t hurt worse than being scraped.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @ELR and @Light Buster

Looking at the pieces Sam can kind of tell that everything probably went together. Judging by the damage, the machine was probably slashed by something magical, and then some part of it exploded near where the crystals were. Much of the machine could perhaps be put back together again, but probably not much can be done now.

Looking at the pipes, Shisoume figures a direct hit on them might not do much, as the "hot water" would just come out through there instead of later. However if he could get near it, and sort of to the sides and a little to the rear perhaps he could throw it such that it would go deeper into them machine. Though he has no idea what if anything that might do.

If Mizuki, Hiro, or Mami goes outside looking for people, they'd find that their group seems to be the last one with Bushi. The others having rushed in to fight it already and have been captured. There are still students around though. Some bear like Therians seem to be looking for an opening to attack. Some Magitech students moving around to get a view of the thing. There's a Nethkin male in the middle of the street. He seems to be a bit spaced out and is probably about to get attacked once the thing notices him. Unless he has some plan.
    ------------------

OOC: Erg, gotta run, sorry Seraphim, black cat and Belgianguy.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Sam) "Okay, I don't think Shisoume is coming since he hasn't arrive already, take him and survey the building for any out of the ordinary objects. ANYTHING! When you find it, place him near it and he'll.. well.. Anyways, once you find what you think is there then return him. Go!"

Sam gave Mizuki his snake as they began to survey the building. She and his snake began to scout out the building to find anything suspicious.

Mami and Hiro on the other hand collected the remaining crystals and set them down alongside Sam's.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@\Seraphim

The group runs swiftly away from whatever is approaching. If it were not for her supernatural speed Elise simply would not have been able to keep up. While massive for a school yard, the Green isn’t that large and so the grasslands end before very far and turn to hilly woods.

The group continues running for a while, and the wolf in the cape makes a few turns just to ensure that they aren’t going in a straight line. Eventually he slows and then stops. His ears perking up as if he’s listening. Everyone else does the same. However the only sounds coming from the immediate vicinity is their breathing and a slight sound of wind in the trees. As the silence stretches on without anything happening and with nothing crashing through the canopy of leaves about the group starts to calm down.

The wolf that has been doing most of the continues the trend looks at Elise and gives a little bow with his cape held in one hand.

“Pleased to meet you. I’m Carolus. And is sounds like perhaps you have something of an issue with…aggression? I can quite appreciate it. I know the type you probably had to deal with. They think they’re all sorts of wonderful. But they’re really condescending, controlling, and quick to put the boot to you if you step a little out of line. We’ve all had to deal with that, a lot, and that’s why we’re together. “

Indicating the female quadraped wolf he says “This is Anna”

He then gestures to the large black haired wolfman. (see earlier description for injuries or add them here) “This is char. We don’t actually know his real name. He isn’t much for speaking. But it looks like at some point he had a bad run in with some sort of flame attack. It could just have been a regular fire because healing doesn’t seem to work. We’re guessing some kind of magic attack specifically meant to prevent healing and regeneration. Maybe during the war, which would make him pretty old. I hate the idea of collars, however if you take his off he’s can’t seem to last very long without damaging something or someone, so we only take it off when there’s an obvious someone or something we want destroyed. Anyway after enough time referring to him as “the charred one” or “the one with the burns” the name Char just sort of stuck. “

There are eight others in the group, and he quickly goes through them. Four look like they were stitched together from different bits, he identifies those as Bone Brick Frost and Snake. And adds “Silver named them, they’re constructs, but intilligent. There are then four others, two male and two female, with a blend of wolf and human features and wearing simple and ratty clothes that match their brown hair. He quickly goes through them as well, calling them Sam, Lilac, Wu, and Juanita.

Having finished going through the group he asks. “And you are? “

@Black-Cat0001

IC:

It strikes Juggernaut that despite flying usually meaning “fast” it takes the Michael and the platform quite a while to arrive at hir position. Shi has seen Michaels fly a lot faster than that, so Shi figures it’s the platform slowing things down.

The platform is also quite noisy and causes quite the disruption in the grass as it comes in for a landing, creating a mighty downspout of wind from four tubes, one in the middle of each quarter of the roughly square platform. Now that Juggernaut can see it more clearly, there appear to be six tech Mages operating the thing. Judging by the cannon looking things, one mounted on each corner, some of them are perhaps supposed to be gunners, but they’re all focused on the workings going on at the controls in a raised section in the middle of the platform, or staring through the slatted metal floor to look at the ground as it lands. Also on the platform are a trio of celestials in simple robes. While Juggernaut cannot sense magic par se, their focus makes hir think that they are using their communal magic to enhance the Michael.

The Michael also lands and strides over the Juggernaut as his wings fold in, the ivory and ceramic components making a faint clacking sound. His face looks almost human behind the realistic mask they wear to hide their identity. He asks, in a voice that sounds like they’re trying to sound like they’re speaking in a deeper tone than would be natural for the person within the armor “Why have you summoned us?” After too brief a pause for Juggernaut to have replied he adds “More importantly, is the danger past, we are receiving many summons.”

OOC: Black-cat0001 and I have been negotiating regarding some devices they’d like to have. Normally I’d keep that to PMs, but since they’ve been coming up in posts I thought I should put a little something here. For game related purposes, here’s what I think might work. Some devices were supplied by the school. One being the illusion magic empowered “video recorder” and another being a device that can be used to summon security. The detector should be an separate device and probably something Juggernaut should perhaps pay for with points, depending on how it comes to be used. For now I’d propose that it works with Juggernauts empathy to help them detect feelings associated with being very unfamiliar with the place, allowing them a way to detect newcomers. In the short term, this would allow Juggernaut to notice Thatonebelgianguy’s character.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-23-2015 at 06:02 PM.

5. Thanks ThatOneBelgianGuy thanked for this post
    Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Shi'ran was met with a quick shake of the head as he reached for Phoenix's wrist. Moving would hurt and she didn't have a high tolerance for pain. Even when she was living with the War Dance tribe, she had to bite back her tears back when hit too hard. Although Wanderlusters were an expressive sort, the War Dance people were hardened. Although they did not see crying as a show of weakness, they believed it was a treasured emotion, which should only be seen by trusted individuals.

The fall wasn't enough to make her cry because of the amount of time she had spent with that tribe, but that didn't stop her from acting somewhat like a wounded pup. She didn't say anything when Shi'ran scolded her. She wanted to apologize but the words were caught in her chest, which seemed like it was concaving. When Jasper came over, she suddenly felt a tad more at ease. Her shoulders sagged as he removed her hands from the board. It stung like heck and she squeaked in the back of her throat but nothing more.

He was correct in saying she was attempting to protect the board. She looked at Shi'ran and finally found her voice as her breathe came back steadily.

"Um, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so careless." She moved to sit herself up, using Jasper's shoulder for assistance. Bits of grass fell from her arms, but she bit her tongue through it. She didn't even want to look down at her clothes. She would have to wash them somehow. Alright, stop act like a child. She told herself, slowly breathing in an out, trying manage her breathing again. It was the only thing she ever truly chided herself about. Just because she was a Wanderluster, didn't mean she could be a baby. The War Dance tribe taught her to embrace the pain because without it, life would be much more complicated. To this day, she'd been struggling with that theory, but it was catching, slowly but surely.

She then looked to Jasper and smiled. "Thank you both, but I'll be alright."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 03-24-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut watched as it descended then a celestial approached hir. In a voice that sounds like they’re trying to sound like they’re speaking in a deeper tone than would be natural for the person within the armor “Why have you summoned us?” After too brief a pause for Juggernaut to have replied he adds “More importantly, is the danger past, we are receiving many summons.” "We have a group of indiviual's who I encountered who seem to be causing trouble on the grounds. I summoned for back up cause things were about to be turned hostile. It would have been a group ambush. However that particular group fled. Other readings I don't know of yet, but if its to do with the School campus I'll help you with it. I would like to know if I can get guarantied support if our school here is going to be attacked? There is only a few of us who have the ability to fight if a assault on the campus does occur. I lead as one of the chief's but hardly any of the teachers can fight and defend well against intruders. I do hear a machine going on over at the field which might be something I better check out. Care to join me?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-24-2015 at 12:43 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran frowned at having his attempt/offer of moving her declined, leaned away to deliberate how to react to it and was just about to get forceful with his attempt to move her when Jasper interjected and took over the situation – it was for the better. The dragon-Therian glanced between Phoenix and Jasper whilst the latter helped the former to sit up, and left the Magitek kid to help her calm down and help her sit up and such since she had resisted his involvement; he didn’t say a thing until Jasper had successfully moved her hands from around his Hoverboard.

At that point he took advantage, and was quick to relieve the burden of the device from her. His internal reasoning was his to know, but maybe it was also so Jasper would find it easier to help her recover and get up. ”Thank you.” He said once he had it back, and he stood back up straight and stepped back to put some space between himself and the two others so he could examine the ‘board. There seemed to be no damage to it, ‘sides from dirt and stuff … perhaps Phoenix was lucky.

That was when he heard Phoenix trying to apologise to him. Shi’ran looked up from his Hoverboard and over to where she was sat and quirked a brow at her. He visibly thought for a moment on how to answer, and then did so; ”It’s fine. I knew you’d fall off sooner or later … everybody does. What matters is that it’s not damaged and … well, ‘sides from some scratches you seem fine. Things could’ve been worse.”

The dragon-Therian then glanced over to Jasper, then he fell back to watching him help her with recovering and stuff. Shi’ran technically could have just walked off and left them there to their own devices, but he didn’t move at all. Basically, when Jasper spoke to him talking about his powers again the Therian was still there to hear them.

”…… If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather talk about it at a better point-in-time or place.” He told Jasper, declining explaining what he had been saying about his ability when Phoenix had crashed the Hoverboard. ”I mean …… it’s late. It’s dark. We’re not supposed to be out wandering and I’m pretty sure I heard some noises from the forests and stuff where I think you two came from.

… Maybe I’ll tell you it later, Jasper – or whatever-your-name-is. Right now I just want to get somewhere warm. I … well, where will you be going? I guess to help Phoenix back to her Tower?”

He asked because he didn’t know, and he wanted to know. After all, he had taken interest in this kid’s technological know-how and … kind-of owed him for repairing the Hoverboard. He’d been on his way back to his Therian Tower but, well…
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

The Michael seems to think for a moment. Juggernaut finds it hard to "feel" them for some reason, probably some sort of defense that also messes with hir empathy.

He says "This is a school not a military base. It is not meant to hold off an attack on its own against an entire city state.

But, perhaps if such an attack were to occur, it wouldn't matter if the school stood or fell. This place is a testament to a dream of not having the next war. What is the point of such a dream if war is upon us, and I think with some many children from so many cultures any such attack would come from a nation willing and now able for that war.

I wouldn't be worried about a few bandits if that's your concern. Most cultures came with the idea they might just have to defend their tower."

He pauses a bit more. "I was going to say that one of the children we're meant to protect is you. But those in the link think you'd take that as an insult. What I mean is not to forget that you are also a student, when you were given other responsibilities they were meant to compliment not crush your learning here.

There is another pause as the Michael holds still. The next person to do something is one of the three celestials on the flying platform. She goes over to the pilot? captain? And whispers in his ear.

The middle ages tech mage smiles broadly as says "Heh! I wouldn't worry about that. Just some of the professors having a spot of fun in the training arenas. Ahhh! I'll confess to being a wee bit jealous! But only a bit with my Airborn Support Platform here! My ASP! He holds out his hand and makes a snakelike gesture and hisses, still smiling."

The Michael, almost impercievably and out of the side of their mouth says "That last bit doesn't..." he pauses "It's so slo..." He pauses again.

Eventually he just sighs and says "We should be going."

----------------------------------------------------

Mizuki finds the building surprisingly easy to search quickly. Most rooms are completely empty, without even furnature. And those that aren't empty have little.

While riffling through a bookcase one of the books flops over and sort of rolls, falling to the floor and coming open. Inside the hollowed out books is a statue of a bird of some sort, maybe a falcon, carved or formed out of a green crystal.

Mizuki hasn't searched the whole building though, and checking for things like secret panels or smashing furnature and things to see what's inside would take much longer. There were also those gaps in the construction on the first floor. But those would be far too small for Mizuki to do much with, except reach an arm. She's no architect, but she suspects those were just the result of sloppy stonemasonry.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Black-Cat0001

He says "This is a school not a military base. It is not meant to hold off an attack on its own against an entire city state.

But, perhaps if such an attack were to occur, it wouldn't matter if the school stood or fell. This place is a testament to a dream of not having the next war. What is the point of such a dream if war is upon us, and I think with some many children from so many cultures any such attack would come from a nation willing and now able for that war.

I wouldn't be worried about a few bandits if that's your concern. Most cultures came with the idea they might just have to defend their tower."

He pauses a bit more. "I was going to say that one of the children we're meant to protect is you. But those in the link think you'd take that as an insult. What I mean is not to forget that you are also a student, when you were given other responsibilities they were meant to compliment not crush your learning here.

There is another pause as the Michael holds still. The next person to do something is one of the three celestial's on the flying platform. She goes over to the pilot? captain? And whispers in his ear.

The middle ages tech mage smiles broadly as says "Heh! I wouldn't worry about that. Just some of the professors having a spot of fun in the training arenas. Ahhh! I'll confess to being a wee bit jealous! But only a bit with my Airborn Support Platform here! My ASP! He holds out his hand and makes a snakelike gesture and hisses, still smiling."

The Michael, almost impercievably and out of the side of their mouth says "That last bit doesn't..." he pauses "It's so slo..." He pauses again.

Eventually he just sighs and says "We should be going."
    "Yes I know I'm also a student but this one is a project meant to have the cultures live in peace. If there is a group who is a opposing the peace of the united cultures and attacks the school wouldn't it be all the culture representatives to make sure that their dealt with? A attack on this school is an declaration of war against the peace treaty most want for their future descendant's. I also take this role given to me seriously. Safety of all the students come first in a safe learning environment. All students safety first. Then the teachers and I along with the principal. I better go make sure nothing too serious happens over at that exercise."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

The Michael pauses a bit and lowers his wings. The platform is making increasingly loud sounds, but it seems it will take some seconds before it will be able to fly in any case.

The "captain" shouts over the noise "Observe if you want, but be careful about insulting the professors by calling their wonders unsafe, especially before they've maimed anybody."

The Michael steps closer to Juggernaut so he doesn't have to shout over the machinery and growing wind coming from the platform. "Each culture looks after its own interests first and foremost, except for us Celestials of course. And it is thought there are many just looking for a pretense or some moral high ground. That creates the complicatd security situation we're in. I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about. But for example there was a nearly fatal fight between two Bushi earlier during the philosophy class. They are now in their tower, and those inside seem to think their dual was "proper" and "honorable". There are those that wanted to raid the tower to demonstrate such behavior won't be tolerated. But wouldn't that constitute an overt attack on the Bushi culture by the school? Would not many of them feel honor bound to defend and avenge? Would others even see them as being in the wrong?

There are actually some on the board claiming that we should allow the students to continue class, becuase we have to "engage and change" as opposed to "exlude and shame". "

He pauses "It's all a bit beyond me. But what I'm being told is to try and deal with things as they come up and try to limit knowledge that there was an issue in the first place, until we understand this better. "

He pauses again "You probably shouldn't tell anyone about the duel in the philosophy class."

The platform starts to lift of the ground and the captain is focused intently on the controls. One of the other tech mages has been listening in on the conversation between Juggernaut and the Michael, judging by the directions of the mouths of the horn like devices on his headphone like things on his head. He shouts. "Hey there, um, cat girl? If you're out for a bit of excitement and a disturbance to deal with, I think the platform could hold your weight too. Probably."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

" If it involves the safety of the campus then I will surely help out. I'm not one of those Gun Ho leader of Justice fanatics, but I'm willing to check it out. I'd never insult anyone or do try to do anything wrong on purpose. I take my role seriously. I have standards I have set up for myself, and ones I expect from the other cultures. While I agree with learning and changing for the greater good, I still hold weight on the one who starts the problem or both if their at fault. I'll check out this problem if it does affect the school."

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

She struggles to keep up somewhat, but after the pace is set she deeply enjoys the run. She hasnt felt adrenaline like this for a long time.
    She curtsies to each of the introduced people, smiling as warmly as she can bring herself to.
    "I am Lady Elise va Elgarde" She bows deeply, displaying her hand gently for a kiss. "Thank you for accepting me into your circle"
    She smiles deeply.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

The tech mage gives Juggernaut a bemused smile and waves for hir to join him on the platform, "Oh, c'mon up cat lady, and introduce yourself. We're way busier up here than we expected, though of course it's a pretty impressive prototype all the same."

Most of the rest of the people on it feel ambivalent about that offer, however Juggernaut detects that the three simply dressed celestials feel a bit comforted by the prospect. Most people who know celestials would guess that they're communing with the Michael to support him, but Juggernaut gets the feeling they don't like the idea of being linked with him while he's being violent...or him being violent at all.

The Michael is pretty inscrutable between his mask and mental defenses. Now that someone else is talking to Juggernaut he raises his wings and leaps while pushing them down hard, sending him up into the air to a sound a bit like wind chimes from the ivory and ceramic in the wings.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@\Seraphim

Carolus smiles at Elise and says "You're quite welcome."

He then awkwardly looks at her hand, as if unsure what to do. He leans forward a bit.

And sniffs it.

There is some head shaking off to the side. His eyes dart over to spot Juanita rolling her eyes and quickly kissing the back of her hand.

He smiles wordlessly and takes Elise's hand gently in his own and kisses the back off it...a bit to long.

But then he straightens up and adds "So, Lady Elise va Elgarde. Hmmm. So how did a lady like you end up in a situation like that."

But then he holds up his hand to stop her from replying. "Tut. How impolite, and there are other matters to attend to first. I know how this goes. That cat is going to be trouble...and there's probably be trouble in any case. The first thing we need is a place to stay, someplace we can stay out of sight and set up to protect a bit from magical detection. Any ideas my lady?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-27-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix got up just fine, and didn’t seem to show an ounce of pain. Jasper hadn’t realized how strong and determined she was, and he had to stop himself from staring in admiration at her. The Therian’s question brought him back to the subject at hand.

“Of course, we can certainly talk about it later. If you don’t mind, over a sheet of schematics I’ve got in my room, perhaps. But again, no hard feelings if you say no.”

The Therian had asked where he was going, as well. “Well, I would love to take Phoenix to her tower, but should we stop by the infirmary first?” He directed this last question to Phoenix. If she thought they should swing by the infirmary first he wanted to accompany her, but if not, he would trust her judgment.

“That is, Phoenix, if you don’t mind me walking with you?” Jasper realized that he had invited himself, and was trying to backtrack and ask for her permission before he did anything brashly.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

After walking around for some time while he played his saxophone, he started to get curious about those towers: 'What are they for?' 'What's in there?' etc.
    And thus he decide to go check them out, he goes up to the one of the towers which he guesses is the tower of his culture.

He used a super jump and then holds on to a ledge with his climbing glove and looks for an open window, which he did. When he came in and it was surprisingly ... cozy, he expected it to be more rugged since he tought most people of his culture were just like him.

Since he had a tough jouney he decided to help himself and get some he saw lying around and headed straight for a couch. It felt good to relax after his long journey and was still in a bit of a daze since the school was so beautiful. He just couldn't believe why they would invite someone like him.
    But that thought quickly vanished as he fell asleep on the couch.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With all the shaking of the building and concentrating on the puzzling crystal, Sam was getting flustered. He truly wanted to sink his teeth into someone for making his day very worse than what it should have been.

Then he saw ridges that matched and continued, his anger being his key to solving what these crystals made.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Thank you for the offer...Umm Captain. Shi gets up onto the prototype first with hir front hand legs then hir rear legs. "How are you three doing?" Shi asked smiling at the celestial's as shi moved up towards the center area."Which direction are we heading?" holding hir necklace a map replica of the campus appeared in the air.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

As the group is speaking, those with sharp ears might detect something approaching them through the woods. W

What appears is a large, furry, grey Schnauzer. About as soon as he's visible he starts speaking.

"You know Shi’ran, sometime I'm just going to have to find out about the walking. I mean you've got wings AND some kind of flying board, and still you tend to walk places.

But that would be getting ahead of myself, my name is Shar, and you two."

He says looking at Phoenix and Jasper.

"Seem to have a taste for adventure and an interest in Magitech devices. I think perhaps we have quite an extracurricular opportunity that you would be very well suited for. What do you think Shi'ran? "

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Noooooo, I got that retarded blocked message again! I lost my post to everybody else!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

OOC: I guess I'll just try and recreate bits carefully, erg, probably won't be as good now....

@\Seraphim

OOC: If you're worried about the direction things are taking, you do have the option to just walk away.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

OOC: See above for Tetsanosuke and LB stuff. I figure that scouting and searching and maybe a bit more can happen while Sam messes with the crystals.

IC:

It's like a large, damaged, 3D puzzle, but with his aggravated focus Sam manages to get the pieces to come together. Granted, some of those "pieces" are shard embedded in the wall or perhaps down the hall, but those come from other crystals, maybe just providing more power. Sam gets a few more intact crystals together into one of the metal assemblies, and a filament coming out of them glows, as if they're now able to provide power.

As for the rest of the machine, it was mostly just blown apart but relatively intact...ish. There was also some more permanent damage that likely came from magically enhanced sword cuts. But nothing to be done about that at the moment. Most of the inside of the cabinet is made up of an array of dishes with an antenna coming out of the middle. From behind they're held by clockwork that must have moved to aim them. In the center of the thing is some sort of crystal thing, presumably it coordinated all the movements and perhaps more. Up above is a panel with images that look a bit like the drones, and it looks like all that connected to the crystal ball. It also all connected to a large antenna assembly of some sort with all sorts of smaller antenna coming off of it. Sam isn't exactly sure what to make of all this. Except that he things he could make something working in miniature. Like the whole machine was meant to perhaps run all the drones in the building, perhaps he could make something that connects all the important stuff together for a half dozen? Though what then...

And would these crystals explode too if damaged?

OOC: Magitech magic is need to "program" the device. Not really Sam's thing, but perhaps some reserve player points and some karma can allow him to discover something about himself if we wanted to control some drones. Alternatively perhaps he could try to find a techmage student somewhere still on the field. Or just bag the stuff up. Or something else entirely I'm just throwing out ideas.

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-31-2015 at 11:49 PM ----------

@Black-Cat0001 and @ThatOneBelgianGuy

The fellow that invited Juggernaut in says "Naw. I'm not the captain." He then holds up a finger for emphasis "Yet! I'm learning a lot and I already have some ideas for improvements when making my own!"

The actual captain at the controls yells "How about improving that blasted thrust nozzle in your corner or you'll be a captain straight away when it breaks off and rockets you clean outta the schoolgrounds!"

The tech gets to work as Juggernaut turned to speak with the celestials.

The one nearest juggernaut keeps their body facing forward but looks behind and to the side of themselves in order to look at Juggernaut and the map. It looks like that would be uncomfortable, but she has a sort of hazy expression, and Juggernaut can feel how her consciousness is divided as part of communing with the others and the Michael.

She says "We're heading to the Netherkin tower. There have been reports of undead maurauding about. Really, I understand the dream behind the school. But did we have to make them a tower? I don't think they even do it deliberately, but undead just keep showing up. Not even through the front gate! Sometimes there is even a cloud of spirits you can see swirling about that tower. Couldn't we have built them a bunch of little buildings scattered about the campus. Or. " she gives a little sigh "Built them something faaaar from the campus, and arranged some sort of transportation? Would they even need transportation? They seem to have no problem simply coming and going from our cities when they wish to take away some youth in a moment of weakness and loss of direction".

As the platform nears the tower there are many forms down below, though no spirit clouds or much to make the tower look very menacing. At this height it's difficult to tell if any of the groups moving around below is trouble or not. Though Juggernaut's empathy allows hir to tell there are some mildly worried people down there.

However everyone's attention is caught by a sudden scream coming from the tower. The Michael and platform lurch forward, causing the celestial Juggernaut is talking to almost stumble off the platform. However just as suddenly the Michael slows and feelings of disharmony coming from the celestials come to Juggernaut's senses. The one shi had been speaking to quickly says to Juggernaut "It's coming from INSIDE the tower. It might not be anything or we might make things worse if we go in there. "

Out of sight of everyone on the platform is the room the screaming is coming from, where Alcazar was sleeping but is now presumably wide awake!

Just a short distance from him is a young woman with wet jet black hair wrapped up in a towel around her head. Her damp skin is white and reveals her emaciated frame, hugging her ribs and checkbones. She's just managed to cover herself with a second towel in one hand and a cushion from a nearby chair in the other.

And she's looking at Alcazar with a horrified expression and screaming so loudly he suspects it might be magically enhanced...or she just really has a pair of lungs.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alcazar was suddenly woken up by a incredibly loud scream, surprised by this he falls of the couch, hurting his nose. His nose is bleeding and as he stands up, he looks around for whoever was screaming. He then sees beautiful lady and then realises he didn't really check if anyone was there. While in a daze, he tries to speak.

'.....ummmm I came in at a bad time huh.' he smiles slightly 'Oh I'm sorry, you should get dressed.....ummm yeah.' He turns around while holding his nose and feels a bit embarrased. He was happy with what he saw tho.

After a moment of silence he starts talking again: 'I'm Alcazar, I'm new here. Sorry for busting in your room or tower I should say, I guess I picked the wrong one. So who are you if I may ask?' He looks behind him to see if she's dressed yet.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @sunnyside

(( Also Sunnyside, do what I do – type the post out in Microsoft Word (or Open Office or Wordpad or whatever). That way if Cloudfare goofs you don’t lose anything. Or … y’know, ctrl-a, ctrl-c? ))

Shi’ran didn’t hear or see of the ‘stranger’s approach right up until he (and the two he was with) were spoken to; the dragon-Therian was rightly surprised by the third voice and even moreso by being chastised for apparently walking? Pfah?!

He was quick to turn eyes off of Jasper to look over to see Shar there talking to them; he looked a mix of baffled and irritated and he ended up taking a step back whilst the large dog-creature explained why he was there.

”What-… excuse me? What does it matter if I walk? I have feet! And for the record I was using my Hoverboard, up until it-…… Grrrrrrrugh… never mind …”

He breathed out some description of a growl and looked to one side, an obvious frown on his face. He had to make himself push the matter to one side, because what Shar was asking was more important. It was something that actually took the dragon a few moments to figure out.

”An extra-…? Wait. Dog, are you talking about the thing? The thing I was talking about earlier with you and that Sefton Professor-guy? I-…” He trailed off there, because he glanced between the three that were there. ”… I don’t know. It’s up to them and the lady kinda needs to go to the infirmary … maybe? But it’s not really up to me, is it?”
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Slaves are valued highly on the market. You know this. If he can not keep track of her then why not take her?" He stepped forward and caressed her cheek. It took all her strength to keep from flinching away from his touch like someone not would do. "She is pretty, well dressed, obedient. She would go almost five times the normal price."

"I am Skyla, I am owned by Hanze Senawane, I travel only with him for he has ownership of me." it was not a lie, it was a truth hidden within a message. That is what she kept telling herself. Celestials do not lie, so her words had to be in truth, nothing more.

But Skyla realized something. She had been lying about being a slave this whole time. Being a Pactmaker's daughter meant she was not connected to the Celestials as close as she wish she could be. Guilty as charged.

Unconsciously she lowered her head. "I must return to the tent." Smiling, she tried to move towards the tent but Draye blocked her way.

"Not so fast." His smile was sickening. "How about we head over to my tent.. We can discuss slave rights." His eyes became more gentle.

@sunnyside YEA!!! No thanks, think it would be bad if I gave him ANY type of magitech, do not forget, he is a villian and if I give him too much that will help him he would be making traps throughout the school. Thank you for offering it to him though. Maybe he will learn something in the future but for now he is fine.
    @Tetsanosuke @Light Buster
    Sam tried mustering up any type of creative design in his head but nothing came to head. He was no Magitech..

Peeking across the room and saw both the Bushido collecting crystals still scattered across the room. "Hey! I need a magitech in here. Find one! Maybe we can get him or her to make something to destroy that thing out there or even try to figure out how to control the golems.

For some reason, Sam's mind went to the professors group, the blue dragon that had the board. He was no magitech but had it in his possession.

Irrelevant! He stashed what he had got together in his pocket and strolled over to the wall and began digging the wall apart, hurting his fingers, attempting to pull the crystals out.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ThatOneBelgianGuy

At first Alcazar isn't sure she can even hear him over her own screaming. Though she managed to back into a corner some distance away. As he continues to speak she pauses a bit to hear him, but then just replies with

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!"

She pauses to take in a breath after that and manages to compose herself slightly. She then stars mumbling stuff under her breath. Some people might have thought she'd just lost her mind, however Alcazar has been around and sometimes when people mumble like that fireballs ensue...or they're actually just crazy.

In the relative silence Alcazar can hear the sound of a fair number of people running this way, somebody starts banging on her door. Not bothering with the door, a large skeletal figure in a dress suit simply walks out of a closet next to the door, dull embers of light giving off a little light out of empty eye sockets.

Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alcazar was freaked out by the skeleton since he had never seen it, even in all his years of travelling. He jumps back and starts looking for clothes, he soon finds a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, He picks them up and throws them to the girl.

'I thinks it's about time to get dressed.' He says as he runs towards her. He picks her up and starts running to a door on the other side of the room so they could escape, but more importantly find a place for her to get dressed. The girls starts struggling. 'Calm down please! I'm trying to save you, you know!' Alcazar then stopped and remembered that there were people at the door, that means they would see her (pretty much) naked and that would be horrible for her. He warned the people at the door: 'Don't come in here there's a living skeleton in the room!' He then decided to go jump out of the window he came. But the skeleton was in his way, Alcazar ran around it hoping to not get hit by 'it' and thus escape.

It somehow worked, 'YES!' he said as he then proceed to run to the window. 'Hold on lady.' Alcazar said just before he jumped out of the window, barely landing.

'Okay now that we escaped that thing let's find you a place to get dressed.' He said to the lady in his arms.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Occ:
    Sorry I'm in France right now, didn't have time to post. Please forgive me
    Ic:
    Elise giggles when she sees the wolf man's attempts. She smiles warmley. "You don't have to treat me any differently, it doesn't matter anymore either way" she says slowly. She kisses the wolf mans cheek, then proceeds to curtsey to each member of the company.

"I do not know this area, but those hills look easily defencible."
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Shar startled Jasper when he first spoke, as Jasper had not heard him coming. Though seeing a few Therians had somewhat mitigated his shock at seeing individuals who appeared quite different from himself, he was nonetheless surprised at Shar’s appearance.
    He mentioned adventure and magitek devices, and this immediately caught Jasper’s attention. An extracurricular activity? Could this be the chance Jasper needed to procure the rare materials he would need to start and complete the invention he had dreamed of for so long?

One more thing caught his attention that Shar had spoken of, however; he had mentioned the Therian’s name: Shi’ran. Jasper took note of this but almost forgot it in his excitement over the mention of magitek devices.

“Mr—Shar, was it? Yeah, I’m new here, so I’m sorry if this is out of line, but I’d be much obliged if you let me know more about this chance! Now, I don’t want to speak for Phoenix or—”

Here he looked at Shi’ran and remembered the name that Shar had called him.

“…or Shi’ran, but again, I’d really like to know more about this. Even so, I want to make sure we get Phoenix bandaged and back safely to her tower first. That is, if she wants to.” Jasper realized that Phoenix knew best what she needed, and would let her decide without putting words in her mouth, hoping the whole time that he wasn’t getting excited over nothing. It was possible that he was misunderstanding just what it was that Shar was proposing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information