AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: still looking for some band members

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default still looking for some band members

anyone out their seeking to start a music quest after highschool or just during the weekends..i need band members to start a band! alt. punk, rock ,metal (any kind), emo ....the good stuff we all love!!!!..and able to translate sing songs of vocaloids i wanna beable to do that ..so plz help!!!!!!

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: still looking for some band members

It was just 3 days ago you created your other thread http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...e-band-with-me, why didn't you continued to post in that one? You really didn't needed to create a completely new thread just to say this you know... :3

@Myrra

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

idk how too!!!!

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What is this band comprised of? I play piano, sax and I am very good with Dj software. How would we do this and what would it be comprised of?

Set by Me
    ~Dancing Through Life~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    What is this band comprised of? I play piano, sax and I am very good with Dj software. How would we do this and what would it be comprised of?
    i wanna techno metal band!!!!! and read my firkin blogs!!!

6. Dislikes Road, blueangel06661 disliked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Luv_The_Unloved View Post
    i wanna techno metal band!!!!! and read my firkin blogs!!!
    No one is going to read your "firkin" blogs with that attitude..

And you don't know how to post in an already existing thread? You managed to post in this one after posting in it once, why can't you post in your original thread???

smh stoopid people be stewpid.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

8. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    No one is going to read your "firkin" blogs with that attitude..

And you don't know how to post in an already existing thread? You managed to post in this one after posting in it once, why can't you post in your original thread???

smh stoopid people be stewpid.
    mean..im sorry i didn't mean to do that..sorry ),:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

RAWR!!!!..why wont people come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Well, I would totally play guitar, but I most likely don't live in the same place you do

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

way far!!!!!!!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

So do you plan to make an online band or something??

Since FYI this is an international forum with members from all over the world. The chance you'll find someone to diddle dattle with you after school on here is low and you have better chances of just asking people around your own school. I mean there isn't even a single regular member on here from my home town...

So you need to specify how you plan on going about this.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kind of agree with Blue that it might be a better idea to try to ask people in your area, since this is after all an international forum so I don't think that there are so many that actually lives in your town. If none of your friends wants to join in, and you don't feel completely comfortable in asking strangers - then you could try to put up a note on the schools common-board. Just make sure to make it BIG and full of colours so people see the note. ~ Also you could do the same thing, but downtown "at that other type of school, but where you learn to play instruments. (Since I'm not completely sure if it's called "Music School" or not in english I wrote that explanation instead. Heheh~).

If you havn't tried doing those things @@Luv_The_Unloved then you can always try doing those. Because I don't think either there is any good chance that you will meet future bandmembers in here. So try ask around in the schools if you want to find members to your band (normal ones and music ones, but for safety ask a teacher first if it's okey for you to put up the notes). You could also put in a notice in the newspaper, to get a small notice usually don't costs so much. Just make sure that, if you want a band, to never give up. So get out there now and ask around in your town and Good luck!

Here is finally some career-advices from Americas number one sweetheart Darla;
    Last edited by SuXrys; 05-08-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information