AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: a slightly harsh question...

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default a slightly harsh question...

if you have a friend, a girl friend, who has a boyfriend that hurts her physically and emotionally what would you do?

would you just stay out of their business and mind your own stuff?
    or would you meddle with the mess and try to help your friend out...?

what if you see him hurting her in front of you?
    how would you react??
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

well i would try and help somehow me being a guy, would probably tell him to hit someone his own size. But other wise its hard because you want to help but you don't know who to ask for help and you dont want to make things worse for her right. Well first off is she aware that getting hurt is wrong, it may seem like a weird question but some women are so in love they are blind to that fact that they are being abused.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akito0o View Post
    well i would try and help somehow me being a guy, would probably tell him to hit someone his own size. But other wise its hard because you want to help but you don't know who to ask for help and you dont want to make things worse for her right. Well first off is she aware that getting hurt is wrong, it may seem like a weird question but some women are so in love they are blind to that fact that they are being abused.
    well of course she is aware of what he is doing... and she hates it, and what she hates more is the fact that she allows him to hurt her because she loves him...

which is really sad....
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd try to help out. I wouldn't overreact and beat the guy, because that could lead me to have jail time, and I don't like the idea of me going to jail, so I'd try to talk to him to see what happened to make him do that, and then try to reach a solution.

If I saw him hurting her in front of me, I'd step in and restrain him and try to calm him down. Hopefully it could be resolved without too much violence.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well rEikAbLeU, you are 20 so im guess your friend is around the same age, normally I would say tell you parents and get them to take some kind of action but as seeing as how you guys are pretty much adults, The best thing you can do is get your friend to talk to her boyfriend and make him see what he is doing is wrong but if hes to thick headed and get even more mad thats where you as a friend need to step in and explain to her that she need to leave him, no matter her feelings, there are numbers she can call to talk to people about being abused. If this makes him more angry you may have to go the extra step and get a restraining order.

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'd probably stay out of it until he hit her or sumthing like that in front of me, then i'd whup him. no one messes with my friends
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mugensbabygurl View Post
    i'd probably stay out of it until he hit her or sumthing like that in front of me, then i'd whup him. no one messes with my friends
    Problem with that. At the time he hit her or whatever, he could possibly be with some friends. If you were to try to hurt him during that, he could hurt you, and possibly do worse if you aren't careful. Good reason why to bring some pepper spray and some friends too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well any way that was my advice take it for what you want . i really hope every thing works out

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I am the type of person that just leaves people with their own lives and to deal with their own problems, as that is what I prefer with regards to my own issues. But if it got too extreme and ridiculous, and I knew for definite that he was physically abusing her, and if that whenever I saw her she was in a horrible state of mind, then I would start to do something.

'twould not even matter if she were not extremely close to me, if I ever witnessed it, which is quite rare where I live, then I would make a scene. I openly respect females over anyone and that is my reason. It is a stupid reason I know, but it was the way that I was raised. I grew up with people that thought it wrong to hurt girls in anyway. Thus I would never do, or take part in, anything that would upset them to a serious extent.

The day that one is to catch me abusing a girl will be the same day that they open their cuboard to find a scientist with a pink afro spinning a rubber ring around his waist whilst whiping a stick of cucumber along his nose and chin, explaining in depth how to jump off a cliff using a bike with one wheel and with arm bands on their feet (In simpler terms, it would never happen).
    That which is; is the truth.

Member chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 12:27 PM
    Threads

I'll find the opportunity to talk my friend when the guy is not around...

I'll ask her to dump him and call the police (just in case).

Some gals are foolish enough to stick around with such guys... I do pray she's not..

Chan-Chan's Anime blog ^.-
    Please do visit my anime blog. Comments are welcomed.

Chan-Chan's Anime Ongaku

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chan-chan View Post
    I'll find the opportunity to talk my friend when the guy is not around...

I'll ask her to dump him and call the police (just in case).

Some gals are foolish enough to stick around with such guys... I do pray she's not..
    Well, it's not that she's foolish. Depending on how she's lived with the guy, it could be how their relationship developed. Sure, she could be abused every night, but she'll develop a love for the man who is abusing her, making it hard for her to escape the pain and hard to deal with life afterwards. (I got basically that from watching a documentary on some women who got abused.)

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

I would step in. If anything gets my blood boiling, it's a guy hitting a girl. I would not bring in the cops or a school administrator. I would probably whoop his @$$ from here to next week and whoop his @$$ again for leaving. I saw this happen to my mom because of my dad. I vowed to stop it anyway I could if I ever saw it again. Since then, I've whooped a few @$$es. God I hate that crap!

Junior Member Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread has much to be proud of Kogadread's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2009 11:58 AM
    Threads

i beat the **** out of him

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Truth is the girl most likely needs therapy, but will probably deny needing it. I don't know the background of the girl, but there is a chance that she might think "this is her chance" and dosent want it to go away. Much like that episode of Futurama when Leela found that fake Cyclops.

Chances are I'd quietly try to help her out, like talk to her about how she feels, and progressively ask questions about her relationship. The best thing is if she says herself how bad the situation is rather then saying it yourself.

If I ever saw one of my girl friends getting hurt, I'd definitely step in. I really woulnt care who it was either.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono1219 View Post
    Truth is the girl most likely needs therapy, but will probably deny needing it. I don't know the background of the girl, but there is a chance that she might think "this is her chance" and dosent want it to go away. Much like that episode of Futurama when Leela found that fake Cyclops.

Chances are I'd quietly try to help her out, like talk to her about how she feels, and progressively ask questions about her relationship. The best thing is if she says herself how bad the situation is rather then saying it yourself.

If I ever saw one of my girl friends getting hurt, I'd definitely step in. I really woulnt care who it was either.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei Reikon View Post
    Problem with that. At the time he hit her or whatever, he could possibly be with some friends. If you were to try to hurt him during that, he could hurt you, and possibly do worse if you aren't careful. Good reason why to bring some pepper spray and some friends too.
    or maybe a gun and a shovel?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would ignore it. It is men's god given right to beat women silly.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Verbally, I'd mention it to her privately but if it was physical and anything more than a lil shove or something of the sort I'd flip my ****. If it gets real bad try to get her to leave him or even get a restraining order.

Junior Member MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger has a reputation beyond repute MrGranger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2009 01:35 PM
    Threads

Send her flowers on occasions that you know the guy will see. Give her chocolates. Buy jewlrey. Make him so jealous that he comes to find you and takes the first swing. After that you can beat him down without any problems. Self defense.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

If I had a friend whose boyfriend hits her, then I would convince her to leave the guy. It is not worth being in a relationship where problems are settled with violence. Then I would talk to the guy and ask him what his problem is.

If I saw him hitting her right in front of me, I would probably not be able to control myself and would get involved. However, I wouldn't lash out at him unless he was trying to hurt me or my friend again.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    I would ignore it. It is men's god given right to beat women silly.
    Oh Eris, you kidder.

I would make a thread about it. No, I would probably see if she was doing something wrong to provoke him. Despite what you may say if the woman is taller & stronger than you well....

There are some excuses where the law is on your side according to my ex-lawyer: 1)She harms you 2) She has caused you to become bankrupt 3) She has broken into your home to break your belongings

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MrGranger View Post
    Send her flowers on occasions that you know the guy will see. Give her chocolates. Buy jewlrey. Make him so jealous that he comes to find you and takes the first swing. After that you can beat him down without any problems. Self defense.
    aw! she might get hurt if i'll do such a thing... if he gets jealous, she gets beaten up... got that?

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
    Oh Eris, you kidder.

I would make a thread about it. No, I would probably see if she was doing something wrong to provoke him. Despite what you may say if the woman is taller & stronger than you well....

There are some excuses where the law is on your side according to my ex-lawyer: 1)She harms you 2) She has caused you to become bankrupt 3) She has broken into your home to break your belongings
    Nothing like that happened...
    no harm done, no bank account to mess with and no home to break his belongings.... ^_^

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kogadread View Post
    i beat the **** out of him
    This.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Let your bad rep flow into me, like a raging river! But it needs to be said.

It's not the guys fault for being a manipulating, abusive scumbag.

It is the girls fault for being naive, gullible, and... well, the lack of willpower is her fault too.

You SHOULD do something, it's the right thing to do, but in most cases, if you talk to the guy, he won't listen, and the girl will just deny it. Same thing happened to one of my friends...

Geez, why do girls like A-holes so darn much? I'll never see the logic in it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information