AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside
    =o Will reply to Cross when he puts something up, but saw you put stuff up (sunny and Shiin) and decided to at least get those parts out. (yes, got nicknames for yall xP shhh)

He huffed out a breathe before he could say something without allowing his brain to function first. By having these roundabouts, they were wasting time figuring out a game plan, then heading out. And ignoring the side bicker between pup and dragon, it was like having a bunch of children around. "Yes, arms is to protect the ship, and the runner is a helper for a group who needs. The runner does not stay, just helps then leaves back."

He rolled it up the map and then sighed. "Two groups. Group one will stay in the clipper, the second will leave it once we get close enough. Team 1 is communication: Skimro, Shar, Leopold, and myself. Second team will be set up into single groups. Sone and the girl." He pointed to Phoenix. "They can gain money best way they know how to, music and dancing. Next: Voth and yourself. You don't seem the type to deal with much bull so seems a perfect match, straight to the point to gather intel." He then looked his daughter, he hated making this choice but if Skimro had the conversation as he is suppose to then it would give her a way of freedom. "Your magitech with Skyla. She has been trained to gather important items needed for climbing and removing things. She also know good preservative for food. And with the magitech with her, they can craft together cheapy stuff to assist on the climb into the place."

He pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and write down on the page with his finances, subtracting out two-hundred coins made of silver, a dozen diamonds, and a rare black sapphire. Then he put it back and pulled his bag off, then rolled his shoulders. "Well? How does that sound?" He awaited an answer as he dug in his bag for what he deducted.

Now that she was not having to get stuff for anyone, til they asked next, she let her mind wander on the papers she had read. Was her father really going to just toss her off at some random place? Was she that much of a hassle? Was there too many mistakes to allow her to stay around any longer?

That is as far as her mind went before realizing her mother had followed her and was pointing to both Skimro and then the girl behind her. When she turned around, she was looking at her, so she walked over to her and smiled, her eyes averting away from her face. "Can I get you anything? A drink? Something to sit upon? Clothing to fix?" Her voice was meeker than usual, was it do to the fact this girl had helped her of her own accord and not because it meant she would get something in return?
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: @ELR (I'm just going to mention you on here for now to complete the conversation with Skimro; sorry to hold you up!)

Skimro took Jasper off to the side and began speaking in urgent, hushed tones. Discerning that this was very important to him, Jasper focused on what Skimro was saying so much that he was at a loss as to what the others were saying at the moment.

When Skimro mentioned the promethium, Jasper’s eyes widened and his mouth felt as if it had instantly gone dry. The container in which the amazingly rare element was found was also a telltale sign that the element was to be handled with care. Such was the radiation of the element. Jasper took the container with astonishment, and was visibly speechless.

Jasper looked down when Skimro mentioned the fact that he had paid dearly for the element. He didn’t have the heart to admit that when he had told Skimro he needed the element years ago, it was a wistful request that he never thought would be granted, even to the point of joking. Promethium could hardly ever be found. Thankfully the owner of the element who sold it to Skimro did not realize the true value of it, though he still charged Skimro heavily for it.

“Skimro…I can never thank you enough for this. I have never found someone who could get ahold of this stuff. Even in the schools back home, they had a select amount that stayed under lock and key. Again, I can’t repay you for this great kindness, and I don’t know what to say.” The one thing Jasper did not want to say was that he wasn’t even sure if his idea of a master invention would ever get off the ground. He needed the promethium for it, but he would never have thought that he would have the rare element before the prototype of the Tear was even finished.

The Tear, the machine that could revolutionize transportation and even help repair the rifts in the cultures. Maybe it was just a pipe dream. It was certainly a lofty goal. The thought that Skimro believed in Jasper enough to get this for him humbled him greatly.

Upon hearing about Skyla from Skimro, Jasper’s face went from astonishment to sadness. “That’s horrible. So horrible, Skimro.” He shook his head and closed his eyes for a second. “Wait…by ‘boss’ you mean Hanze? And does he have a place in mind to take her? You know I’ll help, Skimro. After this…it wouldn’t be enough to repay you to begin with. What does he think the safest place is at the moment?”

So, Skyla was partially Celestial? Jasper’s ignorance about the Celestials was almost as deep as his ignorance concerning the Netherkin, but he had a few books authored by Celestials back home that were centered on the subject of absolute truth and goodness. If she was only partially Celestial, what else was in her pedigree?

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

@ELR

Phoenix caught Skyla and wrapped her arms around her instinctively as she muttered phrases that were nearly incoherent. At least that's what she thought at first, but then she realized it was in her head. The girl was using telepathy and didn't realize it. The poor thing was trembling. She was about to ask what had happened in this building but then the girl started to pull away. She felt her emotions shift. The fear still lingered, but it was a different type. An anxious fear. It was almost as if she was hiding something. She was sapped from her reverie when Skyla thanked her.

"Oh, yeah. No problem. I was just worried," she said as Skyla walked past her.

She glanced around the building. Why was she even in here? For a chair? The message on the wall was some sort of warning. A blind man could feel the sinister atmosphere in here. It made her sick to the stomach. She backed up and turned to search for Skyla, who had nearly run into her. Well, more like they almost ran into each other. She apologized again. Phoenix tried to brush off the interior of the house. This girl was riled up. She didn't need Phoenix to make it worse. That collar concerned her though. Weren't Therians usually the collared ones? Not that she thought it was right, but that seemed to be more of what was considered typical. It was suspicious at best. She wasn't one to assume though. That group, if they were truly Wanderlusters, they wouldn't have a slave laying around. She could sense something else in this girl, but she wouldn't question her.

"You don't need to apologize." She smiled at her, hoping to put her at ease. "My name's Phoenix, or you can call me Fefe." She paused then placed a hand on Skyla's shoulder as gently as a mother would, "You're name's Skyla, right? You seem a bit troubled. I know we don't know each other yet, but if you need to talk about anything, you can come find me." She waited for a response, but she really needed to get back to the group so they could leave.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-09-2015 at 10:43 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @sunnyside

(( Oh yeah, derp, I thought Hanze was a Wanderluster and apparently he’s a Pactmaker? Not sure about the others though. ))

Shi’ran didn’t understand why Hanze seemed to get a little … he looked like he was beginning to lose his patience, or at least sounded like it. Dragon’s observation. The Therian appreciated the honest response about the terminology though and nodded to convey across that he understood. At the man’s more finalised statement about what to do? He just nodded again, and he pulled himself up from crouching on the dirt since there was no longer a need to.

”You’re putting a lot of faith into Jasper, eh? I suppose at least one of us needs to … He commented once he was stood up straight, watching whilst Hanze foraged in a bag for … money? He wasn’t sure. ‘Money’ was such a broad term given the state of the world, the different necessities of different cultures …… apparently. Pause … and then a cough, and word to return the conversation from irrelevance to relevance. ”But, okay, I’ll go with that. The-uh-… Netherkin guy? Voth? He might stand out a bit too much in my opinion but, since he has to come with us— Because that person that runs the School said he has to … grrrgh. (this part was muttered so under-breath that Hanze might not even hear it but he then continued on as normal; “–Then I guess it’s probably best I go with him so the others don’t get the suspicion. I’m gonna stand out anyway, most likely, unless there are other Therians around here.”

He was basically just giving a last opinion, without arguing Hanze’s decision. Hanze wanted to be the ‘boss’ – Shi’ran let him.

”… So what’s with all this stuff? I’m guessing the gemstones must be for bartering with the scavengers, huh?” He then asked, just because he was curious. A cursory glance away from Hanze told that he wanted to know how the ‘progression’ of getting ready to go was, and given what Hanze said he expected Shar (and Sefton’s other lackeys) to go off and ready the Cloudclipper to depart.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Kershaw pouts a little and looks sad, swinging her feet back and forth under the chair that she's sitting in. "Aww. The coffee was what I was working on. I mean not the coffee itself. It's more that the extract is black and needs particulates to stay corporal and so coffee is all it really goes with. But I thought it would be an awesome experience. Like tapping into the dreams and experiences of yourself and others in the area. Just wild. I thought everybody would want some, and it'd be irresistible and I'd rule the school!"

She had started to get excited and her voice had been rising and she'd clutched the notepad to her chest. But then she frowns again and lowers it. " Maybe I need to include something else? "

She makes some half hearted notes on her pad. "Well, did it do anything interesting or was it just a bad feeling?"

----------------------------------

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde and @ELR

Shar listens as Shi'ran and Hanze sort out the details. As they seem to be reaching a conclusion Shar starts toward the airship. "That all sounds fine enough to me. As for the jetboard we could point you in the right direction and keep an eye on you. But don't let me goad you into something you aren't confident in. You should be able to fit in. You and Hanze seem to get along well, perhaps you can be the cozy pair on a bench. Perhaps that will help you sort out any final details on the way."

Shar starts back towards the airship and considered ordering Voth to come along...but then thought better of it. He wasn't exactly sure what made Voth tick, but he had a suspicion and was willing to let Voth decide when to come on his own.

Voth, for his part, just gave off a silent vibe of being unsure of what to do, but enjoying his tea and stool.

Ysar was still in the ship casually scanning the horizon with the calm thoughtless focus that his collar provided as a side effect of suppressing disturbing memories and thoughts. He absent mindedly took a bit of one of the leftover pastries, appreciating the comfort of his chair and the sweet taste in his mouth.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Sliver Walked out her belly growled "Man im hungery i could eat an human"she cried walking down the hallway with her gang
    "My littermates said I was too small...too weak. But I have proven them wrong. I've learned how to live for blood. Because that's the key. The only answer. I am leader of BloodClan. I am Scourge. And I have won!"
    — Scourge in The Rise of Scourge

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He swallowed and then looked Kershaw up and down. She seemed innocent enough, but he knew from experience that appearance could be not the same as the being themselves. "Okay.." He took a deep breathe and sat down.

"Interesting: some of the things seen were things I have dream-pt of doing or have already done while others were nightmares, things I wish would never happen. It was like being forced into both in the same place." He gritted his teeth and then withheld a grumble.

Well, Magiteck kids were known to use people for experiments. "It would have been nice to have known beforehand." Then something came to mind. "But it would be a nice prank to pull on some of the people here." He finally smiled at Kershaw, his plan was beginning to unfoil, his family wanted to upset the school balance and he just now found his first step.

@sunnyside @Ranshiin Yes, Hanze is pactmaker, Sone and Leopold are wanderlust, and Skimro magitech. @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde Your call on if you wish to leave it for conversations later on through com, or before leaving on the ship, or if it would be continued and awaiting for them to be called over to the group.

"You'd be surprised as to what magiteks are capable of." He laid out the bartering currency and then sought out his other booklet and viewed the list contently. "Do you know if your wanderlust has a dancing outfit?" He found what he was looking for, Sone's clothing list.

He chuckled at the comment about the Netherkin. "You'd be surprised on how many of them are found in places you would least expect them. When you avoid them for years, you come to realize they are always around." He could not find the one he was hoping to find. "They are straight forward in likes, dislikes, and finishing their objectives. You think slaves and servants are good at their jobs of obedience? Netherkin, nine times out of ten times, follow through and exceed the orders given."

Why couldn't he find it? Getting agitated, he shoved it back in his pocket. "Call these bartering chips, some require certain objects. Most times, though, this is what people seek out. Since most big places only use these for trading and buyings." He began splitting it into groups.

He put Twenty coins of silver, and two diamond into one pile. The next put one-hundred thirty coins of silver, four diamonds, and the black sapphire into the next. Lastly, he put the fifty coins of silver, and the six diamonds into the last. The first would be the wanderlust earning pile, the second for bartering for information, the last for seeking items for the mountains. IF they went there, that is.

He looked down to the ground, he could feel his cheeks go some what red, he was not good with thanks when it was for being something he was suppose to do. "If I do find any more then i know where to put it." He smiled up, but then back to a frown.

"Yes, Hanze is boss, he has protected me and kept me moving forward, has allowed me to expand inventions. Been trying to bring forth a new jetboard with old style look but with better set up than what in new boards." He remembered then something of importance. "If you go into the bazaar, can you pick up an order for me? It is the newest board. It will help with my research, I hope." He looked over at the dragon. "Would also help for a first generation board as well." Which was what the dragon, Shi'ran, had.

"The safest place? He believes it is this school which people are calling Seven Towers. He filled out application, has a note for Sefton, who I guess could not make it." And he wondered why. "It would keep her out of harms way from a group of Netherkin who are seeking him out." He felt better now that he knew but still felt bad doing it behind her back. "You can ask whatever questions you wish to ask."

He pulled out one of the ear pieces and the sleeve that went with it. "If we get into the field and you have a question then you can ask still." He pointed at a set of buttons on the sleeve. "My private line is the very last one, which will be closest to your elbow." Holding it out, the ear piece was small, just small enough to fit into ones ear without being seen, and was clearish, was meant for invisibility. The arm piece, on the other hand, was black, and absolutely seen on it.

Skimro pulled his arm up to show the same thing on his arm and then clicked the part of the sleeve that covered the palm of the hand and the device turned on. "With it being under your sleeve, you can turn it on and switch with ease, but that is if you know what you are doing." The device had over a dozen buttons that ranged from elbow to wrist. "Hanze is the next closest to the elbow. I will be giving you button seven, Shi'ran eight, Phoenix nine, the netherkin ten, and Shar will not need one unless he wants one." He bit his lower lip. "Though, I may have to use the tack to his ear to keep the ear piece in, but that may be hard to get back out. Unless he wishes to go out and rely on Voth, or if what I believe his ear canal width to be."

There was so much that Leopold wanted to do, compose a song, feel the none existent breeze, and dancing next to a fire.

But he couldn't, so he nabbed Sone's bag, and his own, and headed towards Hanze and the very tall dragon.

"Thanks!" He hooked his bag on his back and skipped in behind Shi'ran, or what he thought he heard his name was. "So, what's the plan?"

'Does she know?' She thought. Her heart picked up speed.

"I love exploring, but dead bodies scare me." She lowered her face and closed her eyes. "It is a downfall and I am to be obedient, that means even if you had not entered, i would have had to exit with the chair for the sir."

She let out a breathe then looked up, for a rare occassion, and looked Phoenix in her eyes, every fiber in her body screamed to look down, but her heart felt like she had a sister for once. "I will be fine, I should grab my bag, since everyone else has, and head over to Master Hanze and see what i can do." A smile formed around her mouth, her heart calming down.

Skyla skirted over to her bag, past the netherkin, and then followed suit behind Phoenix.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Bird View Post
    OCC: Sorry for not being around. Life sometimes gets the better of me

Elise perks up her ears and looks around. The other wolves clearly can see or hear something she couldnt, and she didnt like that.

"What do you mean, connected?" She said slowly, trying to analyse the situation. "Who is back?" Silver... No that name didnt ring any bells. "Who is Silver? Is she the girl I saw in the woods?" She sniffs the air and looks at Eira. "Should we follow them?"
    and @Luka Megurine

OOC: I think time to get this moving.

Anna paces around a little on her four legs and says to Elisa and Eira. "Ummm, oh yeah. You must have seen Silver. Remember when we first met you we almost attacked you because we were confused about what had happened here. We thought you'd been mean to her. But it was someone else, I guess, that sort of cat thing. "

Juanita stretches her arms over her head and butts in with.
    " Those four are really connected to her and always do what she wants. The rest of us are together because individually we'd have been victims back there, and here too I bet. She's the strongest of any of us, and she has those four, so she kinda gets to lead. I think Carolus would really like to be the leader, but he's not strong enough to challenge her. "

One of the other brown Werewolves (Lilac) suddenly jumps in. "Hey Elisa. Maybe you could be part of the gang too. You're wolfish. How strong are you. And Eira I mean, I guess we've kind of got a wolf thing going but maybe we could branch out? "

Before anyone can answer Anna buts in "Anyway it might be good to see what Silver is up to, but some of us should probably stay here, I can track the others if anybody wants to come with me. "

@Scourgesdaughter @Light Buster @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Juggernaut is running off, but Mizuki (or one of the others) could follow. Mizuki in particular doesn't have the movement abilities to keep up, but she might be able to get a ride from someone, or just arrive a little late.

IC:

Juggernaut bounds through the school. Soon he spots another Michael flying above him. This one without an escort from any kinda of magitech vehicle. But it might be the same one from last time. Part of the idea behind the Michaels is that it's hard to tell which one you're dealing with. In order to be heard over the flapping, the Michael yells at Juggernaut.

The Michael swoops down near Juggernaut, it's wings straining to keep pace. "I take it we're responding to the same disturbance? We're getting these all over campus unfortunately. Actually it makes me very sad... in any case the policy that has been passed down is to avoid violence unless there is a clear and immediate physical threat. That means for the most part we are allowed to do nothing."

Juggernaut can feel the relief from the Michael about being able to avoid even removing people in most circumstances.

Some distance away, the Silvers enhanced ears can hear company approaching, and could overhear the yelling.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @ELR @sunnyside @~Shobu~

Shi’ran frowned at Hanze and very quickly quipped about the ‘you’d be surprised what Magiteks are capable of’ bit without even needing to think; ”Oh, I know what Magiteks are capable of. I’ve lived with some for years … and none of them are like Jasper. But it was just that – a quip, an observation. He didn’t have high standards of Jasper, though perhaps as time went by that would change? Maybe.

To the series of things that Hanze then proceeded to speak up about, Shi’ran answered in sequence, and as appropriate. ”… My Wanderlust? … uh, dancing outfit? My knowledge of you people is bad … pretty sure what she’s already wearing constitutes as a dancing outfit. Ask the Dog, he made us a bunch of clothes to wear for this trip. Made hers all frilly and sh**.

… and my experiences with Netherkin is limited too. I don’t really trust them.”
    He made no comment on the ‘slaves’ and ‘servant’ thing. Given he had said he had come from a Magitek settlement, it sounded like he knew and would rather not talk about it so brazenly as Hanze did. Instead, he turned his attention to the monetary things, watched, listened, and nodded.

He then posed Hanze a question, once he knew what each of the three piles of ‘money’ was for; ”So … if the first pile is to be given to the girl for dancing, and the second is for me and the Netherkin, and the last is for if we need to buy supplies …… then what are we going to use to barter for the robot? They aren’t going to just give us it.”

Of course, once he had an answer to that he didn’t really argue it or anything; he evidently wanted to get going (moreso he didn’t want to give Shar an excuse to complain), so he asked for this money to be put into bags or pouches or whatever-it-was-best-put-in for them to carry it. He was aware that Hanze’s friends had heeded being told they were to be leaving and had come across, so he didn’t want to keep them waiting and get complaints, either.

So, once that was in order and everybody seemed to be gathering and wondering what was going on … he thought for a moment about how to go about it, but then he came up with a simpler and perhaps better idea; ”We can talk about it whilst we’re on the ship, I guess. Or you can explain it to them, Hanze, but we should get going … I’ll go grab Jasper and his friend.” He said and shrugged slightly, judging Hanze’s response only by attempting to read the man’s expression … and then he turned and scooted away from the ‘large’ group of gathered Wanderlusters and Pactmakers to where the two Magitek kids were sat fiddling with things.

… Hanze had mentioned something about communication? They seemed to be fiddling with some communicator technology, and talking about it. Without really waiting to give the pair time to acknowledge he was there – outright interrupting them more-or-less – he stopped alongside Jasper and hooked the Magitek kid around an arm and proceeded to tug him away from Skimro. ”You two can talk about whatever you’re talking about on the damn ship. Weren’t you listening to anything I said earlier? We have to get going. You too, fat-Magitek.” He didn’t know Skimro’s name, so he just used his observation … a crude observation, but it was the only one. ”Your boss mentioned some way we need to communicate with one another on this little conquest Sefton sent us on … so you can figure it out on the ship, right? He said you should already have something.”

He then pulled on Jasper again to make the kid walk – and by proxy to make Skimro follow. Whatever communicator devices they needed for this foray into the ruined city they could sort out in the hour-or-so they’d be flying. Hopefully Hanze would’ve told Phoenix and Skyla and Sone and Leopald and whatever on what was going on. Hanze wanted to be the ‘boss’ after all.

(( He’s just impatient, mainly. And I'm not sure whether we should waste time explaining what's going on when we could just imply that the others have it explained to them? o.o ))

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"I take it we're responding to the same disturbance? We're getting these all over campus unfortunately. Actually it makes me very sad... in any case the policy that has been passed down is to avoid violence unless there is a clear and immediate physical threat. That means for the most part we are allowed to do nothing." Juggernaut looked over at Micheal. "I'm getting a lot of different emotions coming from the direction We're heading. Anger,Killing intent, Fear,Frustration,Panic,Worryisome,Madness,etc."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 08-11-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@~Shobu~ @ELR @Ranshiin @sunnyside

Hanze wanted Skyla to get placed in the school? It saddened Jasper greatly to know that something that had happened to him almost incidentally—being placed in the school—was something that others needed desperately due to the protection it would afford. How long had Skyla been on the run?

Hanze had probably arranged this with Shar or, as Skimro had explained, with Sefton in the past. That’s undoubtedly why Skyla was brought to the group. “Skimro, I give you my word, if that’s my task then I’ll gladly carry it out. And if—”

He didn’t have time to finish his sentence as he was quickly being escorted—albeit by surprise—by Shi’ran to the ship. Shi’ran made it clear that urgency was required at the moment, and instead of making Shi’ran drag him, Jasper started to walk voluntarily, though his arm was still taken by Shi’ran.

“Okay, point taken,” Jasper said, walking in tow. He went over in his mind the numbers that Skimro had dictated. Jasper was number seven—his favorite number, coincidentally—Shi’ran was eight, Phoenix was nine, and Voth was ten. Skimro was the button closest to the elbow. Easy enough.

Jasper noticed the size of the small earpiece as he boarded the ship. This was a newer model, no doubt about it. The last com device he’d seen was larger than this one. It would be fun to try out.

As he boarded the airship again, he looked around. Where had Phoenix and Skyla gone? Perhaps they were already on the ship?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@Black-Cat0001

(Mizuki) "Ah, gomen'nasai. The Bushi wanted me to check up on all of our members including yourself. After all, we haven't talked in a while since we got split up."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @ELR @Ranshiin @sunnyside @Cross Avantgarde Hey guys, so I'll be going on a cruise next week so where ever we get by this coming weekend, I'll have Fefe out of commission somehow so that I don't hold you up. I'll try to post as much as possible this week accordingly though. Just wanting to let you know beforehand.

Phoenix simply smiled as Skyla spoke. She was a cute kid. Phoenix had a hard time believing this girl was a servant. There were too many signals, but it wasn't her place to speak about it. Instead, she waited for the girl to grab her back, then headed back to the group.

Shi'ran was already heading back to the ship with Jasper literally in tow. She looked to Hanze. Skyla had called him "Master". Taking a second look at him, she realized he was not a Wanderluster. He had a different air about him. Most likely a Pactmaker. She didn't know why they were trying to play the ruse of Skyla being a slave, but since it wasn't her place, she decided to play along for now. Sone and Leopold, the actual Wanderlusters had joined them as well. She didn't say anything and let Hanze speak. There wasn't much to say and they needed to get going. She could imagine Shi'ran had lost his patience completely, hence why he was dragging Jasper to the ship. It made her smile to herself just thinking about it.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside

Everyone filed into the slightly cramped airship, most were standing on the sides, Hanze handed him a piece of paper and Skimro fixed his goggles, he was ready as ever to give his instructions out.

He pulled out the box of equipment out and took a deep breathe. "My name is Sk-kimro." Not good.. NOT GOOD! He was panicking. "I h-have an imp-portant stuff for e-each of you." He rushed the last bit out of his lips and swallowed.

He pulled out the sleeves first and matched them up with ear pieces, fumbling more than he should have. "Shi'ran, eight." He let them pass the stuff down the line as he listed off. "Voth, ten, Jasper, seven, Phoenix, nine." Then he straightened up and looked directly at the wall where he could not see anyone, it is like practicing alone. "Skimro, one. Sone, five. Leopold, six. Hanze, two. Skyla, four. These are number digits for each person for personal lines." He pulled his arm out of his sleeve and then pointed at his arm, the sleeve was almost not seen, exception of glimmer. "When put on, the black sleeves shall stay black til activated." He pulled his earpiece out and it became black and once put back in it became clear once again. "The numbers are simple enough as long as you d-distance it on your arm."

He then pointed at the very top. "Be s-sure to have the buttons on the black sl-leeves facing inward." He straightened out his arm then pointed at his elbow. "This is one, two, and so on, as you go down the arm." He then took a even deeper breath with a swallow.

"The confused looks on your face must be from the fact they are huge, misfit looking to even stay upon your arms. I assure you, Skimro is a wonderful Magitek who made sure to let it fit all arms."

Skimro looked down just in time to see Skyla helping Phoenix with her arm sleeve, then pointed at the button so everyone saw, then held it just at her elbow and pressed the button. Slowly, it shrunk down and fit snuggly upon her arm. "Th-he ear pi-iece is in it's pocke-et." He swallowed harder. "Y-you can h-have the sl-leeve st-tay black t-t-too." He averted his eyes again. He felt extremely nervous, he could feel his whole body vibrating in fear.

She felt really sorry for Skimro. And assisting him with his demonstration to assist with the mission was the only way she could relieve some of his nerves. "To have it stay black, you have to press the button next to it." She helped Phoenix put the ear piece in comfortably, then when the sleeve became invisible, she pressed right next to where her finger had pressed the first button. Instantly the sleeve appeared and was visible. "Since you can not see the buttons, others will assume it an accessory like this. Sadly, Skimro has yet to perfect the color change." She chuckled remember it turning Hanze's arm purple, the arguement they had gotten into, and how they ended with laughter. "And, the most important part."

She stepped back, making her own sleeve black, she held her arm out, pulled out a piece on the sleeve and two buttons appeared. "The left button is to mic all." She hit the button, it shimmered for a second then nothing. "The second is to actually speak." She pressed the button and hummed for a second into it. She could see on a face or two shock of what she assumed was how it hummed slightly in their ears and then heard her voice only a second or two later. "There is a delay, it also depends on distances on how long the delay is. If the airship is two hundred feet away, that means it could take a minute or two for a reply to come back through. Unless you fixed that." Skyla looked at Skimro, then saw him shake his head. "Think that is about it."

He cleared his voice and stared at the paper that Hanze gave him. "Teams! Group one is in here, communications. Shar, Leopold, Hanze, Skimro." He swallowed and skipped extra details, then moved to second. "Second team split into single groups! Sone and Phoenix, you two are set for gaining financials extras. Voth and Shi'ran, gather intel. Jasper and Skyla, you two will go for preservative foods, items for useful tools, and so on so forth." He licked his dry lips and straightened up. "Leopold is runner!"
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @ELR and @sunnyside and @~Shobu~ even though I don’t think Shi’ran has anything directed towards you two. Just so you know I’m still around >.>

Shi’ran didn’t let Jasper go, being very … well, hands-on about making the Magitek ‘follow’ because he was sick of sitting around doing nothing. It seemed that everyone else followed his (or Hanze’s) que and it wasn’t long until he was back onboard the Cloudclipper, wherein he let Jasper go, and everyone else followed suit.

Whilst Shar (he assumed) dealt with getting it airborne and moving towards wherever near this ruined city and the Bazaar the familiar wanted to dock the vessel for safety, Shi’ran sat himself down on his spot on his bench and just let everyone else sort themselves out, he didn’t care so long as they were getting somewhere.

In silence therefore, he listened to Skimro (who he had called ‘fat Magitek’) try to introduce himself and to explain what the devices that he passed out were. Were they the communicators that Hanze had mentioned the kid had? … Yeah, they were. They were self-designed obviously, typical of a Magitek. He figured that much but as Skimro struggled for some reason to co-ordinate what he wanted and needed to say about them, the stuttering and the difficulty began to grate on his nerves and ultimately he spat out a rather sharp complaint directed towards the poor kid who was trying his best to be useful.

“Oh for fu** sakes, will you stop stammering already? I swear I’ll come up there and kick you below the belt if I have to!”

Christ … and Hanze says I should rely on this guy? He can’t even pronounce his own damn name properly…

He would probably get shouted at for the threat, but the kid’s lack of confidence was agitating and thus he made it known. It seemed to work; Skimro stopped fumbling over his words so much. It was either that or it was by the … the weird girl with the Therian collar whom helped him to calm down. Shi’ran almost got up out of his seat but he proceeded to sit back down with a rough ‘thud’ and grumbled to himself before going back to affixing this strange, black-coloured sleeve to his arm in order to be ready for when they arrived at the bazaar.

Though Skimro opted to explain that the communication sleeve could camouflage itself, Shi’ran opted to leave his visible. Why? Because he was wearing a dustcoat, and the sleeve hid it from view anyway. It would make it easier for him to find the various buttons that seemed to be necessary to co-ordinate with other users too, if/when he needed to.

Thankfully, when Skyla demonstrated the voice communication he didn’t react; that was simply because he hadn’t figured out yet how to wear the earpiece. It was evidently intended for human ears and he, well, didn’t have human ears. He didn’t want to, but eventually he swallowed his pride and he stuck his hand up and spoke out regretfully. “… Can I get some help putting this damn earpiece on? … Please?”

… I take back what I thought earlier. When he’s not tripping over himself he’s actually pretty smart…

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

IC:
    As the groups discuss the sleeves Shar is up with Y'sar in the pilothouse. The takeoff was less startling without the sudden drop from the tower "spike" however the red crystals are obviously straining more than last time as they force the ship straight up off the sand before accelerating forward.

The flight to the bazaar is pretty brief and inconsequential, although there is some circling as Shar and Y'sar discuss where to put down. Eventually Shar directs the ship toward a rock outcropping near the bazaar. Y'sar can be heard struggling with the controls against the blowing sand as the ship on one of the orange windblown rocks of the wasteland. The outcropping isn't that big, but the height and lack of vegetation does provide a view of anything approaching, and somebody would have to go up a short but very steep slope to get to the ship.

However only forty yards away, protected by other outcroppings, the tents and small buildings of the bazaar start and stretch out from there.

---------------

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

@Scourgesdaughter @Light Buster @Black-Cat0001 @Clockwork Bird @Luka Megurine

OOC: Let's presume LBs character said their bit to Juggernaut before they ran off. One of their characters could show up at some point. Clockworks and Luka's characters could as well if they asked to follow Anna to Silver. It's also fine if they don't though.

IC:

The Michael replies to Juggernaut. "I suppose it is a matter of degrees, however aren't those emotions one would expect from a bunch of students thrown into such a new situation as this? Wouldn't you be picking that up everywhere?"

OOC: Since Silver and the others can hear Juggernaut and the flying armored angel looking Michael approaching but they don't really know quite where she is, it's up to Scourgesdaughter how she'd want to "make her entrance" or if She'd like to evade or something.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

---------------------------

@ELR

Kershaw keeps up her pout a little. "We'll I guess it sorta kinda worked. It was supposed to be an awesome experience though.
    Tapping into oneself and others in the school. All feeding thoughts and emotions into the ley lines and then I'd distill a bit of that. I mean that's awesome right?

I was going to have the greatest thing ever, and everybody at the school was going to come to me to get some. Well, at least a lot of them.

Hurm. Maybe I need to work on the euphoria. There are simple enough chemicals for that. Kinda boring and a little dangerous on their own.

But my distillate seems to immobilize the user for a while! No danger right! Ohhh! I think I know who might have some of the chemicals and components I'll need! I mostly have the basic hardware here already! This is going to be great! Um, you wanna wait here a bit or come along? "

Sam is reasonably sure she was actually listening to him fully, even if she doesn't seem to be getting around to addressing all his points anytime soon. Her hands are twitching, a bit like if she's considering grabbing Sam and dragging him along on her quest.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-30-2015 at 11:39 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @ELR @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

Shi’ran let go of Jasper once they were securely in the airship, and soon after entering, Skimro started to explain the use of his invention, the communication sleeves. Jasper couldn’t help but smile as he heard Skimro put the use of the communication sleeves into laymen’s terms. All of the work, all of the precise and intricate engineering, could easily be overlooked in favor of the sheer utility of the device. If one truly knew how much work went into such an invention, it would have been impossible not to marvel at how Skimro had made such a device at so young an age. He had surpassed Jasper’s skill, that much was certain, but that didn’t surprise Jasper in the least. When Shi’ran’s impatience became evident, Jasper felt for a second that he needed to step in and quell the negativity directed towards Skimro, but Shi’ran stopped soon enough on his own volition.

After Skimro was finished explaining the devices, an endeavor that took some effort on his part, he went on to read Hanze’s orders. Though Skimro had communicated Hanze’s wish for Jasper to transport Skyla away from the area earlier, in the orders he was told to stick with her and collect supplies, both practical and edible. Jasper nodded in agreement, but soon felt a pang of regret. He would have to split up from Phoenix, after all. Perhaps it would be just a short time.

Jasper looked over to Phoenix when that realization dawned on him, but he didn’t want to show any degree of discomfort. Instead he simply smiled, and looked back over to Skimro.

Takeoff was not long initiated, and though it seemed smoother than their first embarking, it did somehow seem noisier as well. The trip was surprisingly short. When they had landed—another smooth event—Jasper walked over to Phoenix and reached inside his workman’s belt for the gadget that he always had at the ready.

“There is almost no chance this will come in handy,” he said with a small chuckle, a smile starting to appear on his face, “but just in case you find yourself in need of some light, this will do the trick. Just squeeze it with a little force, and it’ll engage. Hey, maybe you could even name it while you’re at it? Never could come up with a good name for it, myself.”

He could have added the fact that it was his only original invention, but there wasn’t time and, had he been honest, it wasn’t something he wanted to admit in the first place.

After handing it to Phoenix with another smile, Jasper walked over to Skyla and formally introduced himself. It was a practical thing to do, given their assignment, and he realized he hadn’t yet done it. “Hello, Skyla. I’m Jasper. Jasper Baire. I’m a Magitek, like Skimro. Not quite as skilled, but I can find my way around a shop if need be.” He smiled again, realizing how skilled and resourceful Skimro had become. “Glad to be working with you.”

Jasper heard Shi’ran ask for aid in putting his earpiece in. Jasper walked over to Shi’ran and said, “May I?” Though he should’ve waited for an answer, he took the earpiece and placed it partway down Shi’ran’s ear, tucked snugly in a small crease in his ear. “That should be close enough to the inner ear, I think. And it should hold. I don’t know much about biology, but I’d put my money on you getting a good, audible reception with it right there.” He thought for a second. “And be careful.” Jasper figured that he knew Shi’ran enough to know that he wouldn’t care for that last comment, but Jasper felt that it was worth it to mention it.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @sunnyside @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde I have to apologize for the disturbance of writing, my schedule has been extremely busy, new job, broken vehicles, out of the house x15 more than usual for other stuff other than job, and lots more. Sorry.

Stepping forward while everyone was preparing, placing their equipment on, Shi'ran's question rang in his mind. "So, a very important question was asked, 'how will the robot be paid for?' Well, I have that on me, and will hand over when we head towards the correct destination." Smiling, he watched as his daughter was readjusting equipment on people and a pang of sorry filled him.

There was no time for that though so he pushed it aside and went to find Shar.

Skyla saw her father leave and the papers came back into mind. "I hope this fits well enough but not too tight." She smiled at Phoenix and then walked over to Skimro and whispered. "I think my father is up to something."

"
    Wwhat do you ttthink he is up to? " He asked back.

"I found papers to a place called Seven Towers." He coughed and looked away. "You know about this?"

"
    Your father told me not to tell you. " He squeaked. " Bbbbbbbbut, yyyou wwwwwill bbbe in ggggood hands. " She looked over at Jasper.

So someone else knew.. Her fear kicked into over drive, she stepped out into the hall away from all eyes and took several deep breaths. "Mother, spirits, those of great kindness, protect me please."

-------------------------------------------------------
    The look in her eyes was extremely creepy, her excitement contagious. "Let's go. Ladies first." He bowed and smiled, though he wish it had not been as wicked as it ended up being.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @ELR @sunnyside @~Shobu~

Shi’ran lowered his hand when someone responded to his query/request for help and likewise stopped attempting to fiddle with the earpiece lest he break it and screw up the mission. That was pretty much what this all was, wasn’t it? A mission, an end-goal … maybe he’d even get to punch someone. That was always fun …… though he was pretty sure many people would object to the fact that he wasn’t afraid of a fight. Pfeh.

He let Jasper do whatever he needed to do to get the earpiece settled; the dragon-Therian had to restrain himself from the urge to knock the Magitek away during the whole thing, and was inwardly relieved when it seemed to be done. So much so, that he even let out a small sigh in gratitude. “Thanks.” He mumbled quietly, though it was solely to the aid, not the kid’s request for him to ‘be careful’.

He indeed didn’t care.

Shi’ran otherwise minded his own business up until the ship found somewhere to settle that Shar was comfortable with and it seemed appropriate for them all to get ready. He got up then, stretched and yawned and waited a little for the others. He correctly recalled Hanze having said that they should go in as individual groups and at separate times, so he spoke out to request information from Hanze or Shar about the ordering.

“So … who’s going first? Since we need to go in separate groups who’s going first to the bazaar and … maybe we should decide on a timeframe on when to return? An hour? Two hours? I know we need to find these guys but we need a reasonable upper-limit of when to admit defeat otherwise we could end up here all day.”

I know the Dog wants me to be the leader but jeez, how am I supposed to know what’s best for this? They’re the ones who thought we should split up.

“… I’d personally say the dancing group go first, then they’d be set up and getting attention and I guess money and stuff when the rest of us show up. Might help ‘soften the mood’ to help me and the Netherkin get intel, I guess.”

Whilst he got an answer and everyone figured out when they would be headed out, Shi’ran collected his and Voth’s portion of the funds that they’d need to use for bartering. Hanze had said not to worry about bartering for the robot itself, so he didn’t worry about that. He basically just wanted to know when he could head out, and when he was expected to come back to the Cloudclipper.

These acquaintances of Sefton’s … they could get distracted for days, he felt, whilst watching the ruckus aboard the ship in wait.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside small sorry. FYI Hanze already left that area. Ranshiin has his already, the rest will be at the door when exiting.

Stretching, he listened and pondered. "You the boss, then that's what well do then." Limber thoughts, limber thoughts. He reached his hand out to Phoenix and grasped her hand gently, raised her hand and kissed the top. "I am ready whenever you are." And smiled, pulling out his ocarina and started out a low soothing tune while turning around skirted towards the exit..
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	85227Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	85228Sliver ears flicked she put her hand up the others stoped "Bone,Frost,Snake,Brick Battle Fomrasion its gonna get bloody" She whispered Sliver ran out the door faceing Juggernaut and the flying armored angel looking Michael Her gang right behind her Her claws out and leaped onto Juggernauts backs digging her razor sharp claws into it and bitting her fangs into her back the rest of them attacked Michael doing the same
    "My littermates said I was too small...too weak. But I have proven them wrong. I've learned how to live for blood. Because that's the key. The only answer. I am leader of BloodClan. I am Scourge. And I have won!"
    — Scourge in The Rise of Scourge

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Scourgesdaughter View Post
    Attachment 85227Attachment 85228Sliver ears flicked she put her hand up the others stoped "Bone,Frost,Snake,Brick Battle Fomrasion its gonna get bloody" She whispered Sliver ran out the door faceing Juggernaut and the flying armored angel looking Michael Her gang right behind her Her claws out and leaped onto Juggernauts backs digging her razor sharp claws into it and bitting her fangs into her back the rest of them attacked Michael doing the same
    OOC: Looks like Sliver is looking for Trouble, and She'll get it alright if Juggernaut gets actually furious. What people don't realize is that Taur species can take a arrow through their lower middle and it'll only hinder them not stop them from moving.

BIC: Juggernaut slammed hir adversiary and hir lower side into the wall whiling twisting around to Pepper spray Sliver in the eyes who was on hir back. Hir lower was going to be a little bruised from the wounds but nothing serious. Shi looked to see if Micheal needed any help.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

If Kershaw noticed anything about Sam's expression she gave no hint. Although while she doesn't exactly look away, Sam notices that she doesn't seem particularly good about making proper eye contact when she interacts.

In any case in a moment she's grabbed Sams hand and is dragging him through the hallways though the magitek tower.

As she gets into the actually populated regions Sam starts seeing a menagerie of creatures. Not just collared or employed Therians but what are probobaly biological constructs of some sort. Some of them made from animalish components. There are some copper skinned robot seeming creations bumping around as well. Some of them and some tech mages appear to be standing around near the stairwells and main halls as some sort of security, but Sam has no idea how they could tell who should and shouldn't be here. The aren't checking identification or anything.

Eventually Kershaw leads Sam to a dark corner of the tower. Sam notes this is because someone put grey cloth over the magic light sources that seem scattered over the rest of the interior spaces of the tower.

Kershaw barges into a door in the hallway suddenly.

Inside a couple people shield their eyes from even the relatively dim hallway light across from the door. Sam thinks that they seem more like laborers as opposed to students, judging them to be in their thirties and wearing fairly basic work clothes.

A young man who could be a student yells "Geez Kershaw! Have you ever heard of knocking!" He's got coat loaded up like a tech mage might, and is holding what seems like a sort of gas mask. The room seems to be mostly a blend of couches and a chemistry lab sort of thing in a corner, where bubbling beakers and long runs of glass tubing are up to something.

Without giving much though Keryshaw says "Yes, I've heard of that. Anyway I need some of your stuff."

The boy rubs his stubbly chin and neckbeard and replies. "Huh. I thought you said my stuff was "without novelty" and "dull" Decided you need a little relaxing after all this new school stuff? "

Kershaw says "I said that because it's true. However I need some as a reagent. So it's still useful. Don't get all gloomy! I think I'd like three hundred grams to start."

"Huh", he replies "Well, you make pretty good piping, I guess you could get that for three of those small burets you make."

Kershaw doesn't so much reply as make an high pitches happy squeal and gives a quick triple clap and hop, and if Sam doesn't resist he soon finds himself being drug out into the hall once again.

-----------------

OOC: Don't let waiting on me jam this up, I'll just throw this in there quick.

IC: As everyone was talking Voth was hovering on the stairs to the pilothouse. He'd been entirely silent, but was opening and closing his hands into fists, anxiety of some sort playing out on his face.

Suddenly the blurts out. "Let's just get going. We've got the sleeves, so we can keep talking about the details as we go." He moves over by the hatch and gestures to Shi'ran "Lead the way student."

-------------------
    @Scourgesdaughter @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Huh. That makes things maybe complicated and interesting. As far as Silver and Juggernaut go, your high point characters are held together by your magic. They'll notice fairly quickly that any wounds you inflict on each other aren't brining the other down like you'd expect. You're free to resolve this in freeform RP/karma if you'd like, just come to me if you feel your more at an impass and would like a dice rolled. Also I'm not presuming that the gang members are shape shifters like Silver, though wolves with claws instead of cats. All the same points wise in any case. Much might depend on other players showing up as well.

IC: The Michael seems to be caught entirely by surprise by gang as they leap high into the air and start grappling him with their claws and jaws. With his wings wrapped up he plumets to the ground. The five of them hitting and rolling down a hill all in a big jumble. For the initial moment the Michael's armor seems to be holding up, but he can't really bring his oversized sword into play like this either.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Ranshiin @ELR @sunnyside This post is gonna be awful, but I'm just trying to catch up at the moment. @Cross Avantgarde So I kind of assumed it was some sort of squishy ball-like device. I don't know why but that's what came to mind when he said "squeeze". Correct me if I'm wrong haha.

Phoenix didn't say as Skyla helped her with her communicator and band, instead just thanked her with a sweet smile. She didn't know why Skimro was so nervous, but she didn't pry. She kept her abilities at bay, which took a bit of concentration. To block out a person's emotions that were so close to her took effort. She still needed some help in that area. Following suit, she boarded the Cloud Clipper along with everyone else.

When they landed, Jasper approached her. She couldn't resist the smile that spread across her face. Regrettably, they would be working separate, but it was only for a little while hopefully. She was just glad that Skyla was under his care. If anyone, he was the most capable. He handed her some sort of little device. It was shaped like a pebble that fit perfectly in her hands, but when he squeezed it, the light was rather bright.

"It's lovely. Thank you," she said, smiling down at it as she took it with the upmost care. Immediately, she recalled a name she learned from an unforgettable old man during her travels. "Lucia." It was the name of his daughter whom had passed away at a young age. It was only a coincidence that it meant 'light'. She gave it another squeeze to turn it off and placed it into her satchel.

After Shi'ran spoke, she was about disembark when Sonne, the Wanderluster she was paired with, came up and kissed the back of her hand, spoke, then exited. Normally, this would not bother her, but she knew how this looked to non-Wanderlusters. "Of course," she said, smiling. She resisted the urge to throw a glance back at Jasper and walked off the ship like nothing had happened. She'd be lying to herself if she wasn't a little concerned about his reaction, but to Wanderlusters, it was completely customary.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~

As they walked, and Sone played, he noticed her sigh, her shoulders lower than a normal wanderlust, and her head lowered.

He took a deep breathe and stopped playing. "I have no boundaries when it comes to wanderlust but you seem upset so I must ask what is bothering you." He turned around and began walking backwards.

------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Skimro looked into the room and waved Jasper outside before he continued. He took a HUGE deep breathe and let it out.

Confidence! That was the one thing Skyla has been trying to get him to do, now was the time to put it into practice. HAD to.

"It iisn't mmy decision." He took the papers from Skyla and lowered his head. Confidence was a losing battle...

They kept silent until Jasper walked in and Skimro handed them right into Jaspers hands, including the ticket for his pick up item, and smiled at Jasper, a poor meekly one. "She is now in your hands." He turned to Skyla and smiled. "Maybe it's time for th-the scarf." Then left them with that and moved to his station to set up the big communication box.

She wanted to cry, but tears were pushed back. Instead, she stormed towards the exit, grabbing their bag of coinage on the way, and watched in the distance as Sone and Phoenix were walking towards the destination.

Hoping to be fast, she pulled her hair up and twisted it into a bun and felt for the latch. She froze as she felt hands helping her with it, she hadn't even heard the door open or shut.

As the collar fell to the ground, Jasper can see horrible damage to her neck, places were her skin had ripped open, where pieces of the collar had dug into her neck, bruising in certain places, and scar tissue from over the years layered over each other. Though it was just a second, his eyes could see and register everything of it.

Then next second she pulled a scarf out and put it over her shoulders, undid her hair, and put the scarf over her head to cover her hair and neck.

She was humiliated beyond what she was willing to admit and the veil broke once again, her unknowing, her thoughts somewhat clear to Jasper's own mind. "Why? Why did he have to see? Why does he want me to leave? Was I not good enough for his purposes?" And they went on and on, round and round for a minute or two.

Then she broke away, her mind focusing on the mission. "We should get going." Her voice was so low that her inner voice sounded like it had been shouting. She held her head low, put the collar in her bag, then headed towards the Bazaar.

-----------
    @Ranshiin

Walking in, he could visibly see the frustration on Voth's face, and he watched as the dragon-Shi'ran, was tapping his toes. He couldn't resist any longer, he walked right up to him and looked up. "What would you like for your board?"

-----------
    @sunnyside I shall leave the first one short but a real response for Sam, can ignore Hanze's section if wanted.

[color=#009900]Finally making his way into the pilots station, he watched out of one of the windows as they went off group by group. "Think the kids can actually do it? My money is on it having lots of quirks. Or how about a bag of bones?" He smirked.

-------------
    Sam stayed quiet, he watched and observed, the smells went to his head and started making him feel like he was on waves, then was pulled back out of the room and the feeling almost instantly disappeared.

He came here to disrupt the school, though he felt guilty about it on occasion, but ended up being this girls personal pet project or assistant or whatever. "What is a buret?"
    Last edited by ELR; 09-16-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information