AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    Frankly, all women are kind of insane when it comes to relationships.

But that's what makes them women, right?!
    That's why you gotta keep 'em in line.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Really if you approach me for relationship advise there is something wrong. However I do have some decent principles. Firstly, open lines of communication is a must. There cannot be any of this Hollywood style romance where the guy knows everything the girl wants at any given time. It isn't realistic. Secondly, I think you need to enjoy your own time. No one stays with someone 24/7. Finally I think people need to realise that the perfect guy or girl doesn't exist. You just need to find someone who has enough of those traits.

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    You could have just posted later. Plus, we don't need to know of your alcoholism.

Do not worry. Most women find one pretty quick. Guys worry too much about "Does she like me?"

More likely than not the guy will say yes, or if he says no he might be a bit....
    i do not mean to burst your bubble here bro but have you taken English classes? Life lesson when people say something like for example (wasted) it can be taken both ways "wasted as in drunk wasted" or "wasted as in too tired to do anything" and don't assume you should know the true meaning of assumption caz you did it!!! you should think before you respond!!!thank you.....
    Last edited by dawnbreaks; 12-20-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:47 AM
    Threads

some girls are like that control freeks are what you have to look out for they can mess things up man

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Check this out. Entertain this situation for your brain. My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for four years, is in like 2 punk bands. He's a bassist and he's pretty good for a thrasher gutter punk half Irish half Scottish kid. I must say, I have no problems with reds heads. But lately I've been feeling kind of lonely. Rather than me playing the role as the evil smothering girlfriend who doesn't let the guy have any fun, hang out with friends, and play his blasted music, I do the exact opposite. I go to his shows, make his band flyers, make his album covers, and be as supportive as I possibly can. But I've payed the price. I'm not as alluring as the loud and obnoxious sound of punk rock underground. I currently can't play an instrument so I'm not cool enough to join the band wagon. It's clear that he's choosing the music over me, but what can I do really? I don't want to smother him, but at the same time I wish he'd come and see me every once in awhile.

okay well I'm done spewing my life. Any guys out there want to help me diagnose the problem with my punk rock hubby?

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaks View Post
    i do not mean to burst your bubble here bro but have you taken English classes? Life lesson when people say something like for example (wasted) it can be taken both ways "wasted as in drunk wasted" or "wasted as in too tired to do anything" and don't assume you should know the true meaning of assumption caz you did it!!! you should think before you respond!!!thank you.....
    I think he knew that from the start but decided to take one of the options to see the reaction. You should think, period!!!

Check this out. Entertain this situation for your brain. My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for four years, is in like 2 punk bands. He's a bassist and he's pretty good for a thrasher gutter punk half Irish half Scottish kid. I must say, I have no problems with reds heads. But lately I've been feeling kind of lonely. Rather than me playing the role as the evil smothering girlfriend who doesn't let the guy have any fun, hang out with friends, and play his blasted music, I do the exact opposite. I go to his shows, make his band flyers, make his album covers, and be as supportive as I possibly can. But I've payed the price. I'm not as alluring as the loud and obnoxious sound of punk rock underground. I currently can't play an instrument so I'm not cool enough to join the band wagon. It's clear that he's choosing the music over me, but what can I do really? I don't want to smother him, but at the same time I wish he'd come and see me every once in awhile.
    So instead of being the evil, smothering girlfriend, you decided to be the
    passive fodder for his band, right?

You're also right about a couple things.

-Music is better sounding than any woman.

-Punk Rock in general is obnoxious.

Any guys out there want to help me diagnose the problem with my punk rock hubby?
    "hubby" = "husband"

You = not married yet

Solution: Shut up and deal with it. He could be getting on the right track with his music as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Do you honestly want to ruin his chances of actually being famous?

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:47 AM
    Threads

I know I am way to nice but i also dont like hurting girls it brings pain to me even I would need help but i would help my lover alot you know make them happy but at the same time guard your heart and go for your dream never lose pride in yourself as well

Senior Member Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 08:29 AM
    Threads

in a guy, i look for humor, sensitivity, maybe a little shyness, caring, loving, considerate, & who has some of the same interests as me. (photography, graphic design, & art)
    SPARE A CLICK, PLEASE? c:

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, i'll try to be helpful and add some "dear abby" advice.

It's good you are a supportive girlfriend, and not a smothering one. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting him to spend time with you, but you should also consider that if this is his passion and what he does, it's something you will just have to deal with.

If you feel he is choosing his music over you, maybe you should talk to him and see how he feels about that. There should be a fair amount of compromise in any relationship.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Solution: Shut up and deal with it. He could be getting on the right track with his music as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Do you honestly want to ruin his chances of actually being famous?
    That's the thing. I am dealing with it, but the guy doesn't really care about being famous. That's the beauty of the punk scene. They don't care what anyone thinks and they play their music because they want to do that kind of thing. It's about the lyrics and the message and all that jazz. If he wanted to become famous, I could really care less. It's his life and that's fine with me. I totally understand that.

So instead of being the evil, smothering girlfriend, you decided to be the
    passive fodder for his band, right?
    I didn't really decide to be the passive fodder, that's just what happened I guess.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
    If you feel he is choosing his music over you, maybe you should talk to him and see how he feels about that. There should be a fair amount of compromise in any relationship.
    I still think this could be a big break for the guy. He could make some serious cash on this one. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made for something of yours to go correctly.

That's the thing. I am dealing with it, but the guy doesn't really care about being famous. That's the beauty of the punk scene. They don't care what anyone thinks and they play their music because they want to do that kind of thing. It's about the lyrics and the message and all that jazz. If he wanted to become famous, I couldn't really care less. It's his life and that's fine with me. I totally understand that.
    Wait, wait, wait...there's a message to punk rock? I thought the music was all filth and denied it both in my home and at work. I will not listen to that crap. I also fixed your error.

I didn't really decide to be the passive fodder, that's just what happened I guess.
    It happened because you let it happen. You should have stood up for yourself and said, "I'm not going to be the band's lapdog."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 12-20-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    I still think this could be a big break for the guy. He could make some serious cash on this one. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made for something of yours to go correctly.
    Well, kat_star01 has stated that he doesn't care about being famous. Taking that into account, I would probably just try to compromise and see if he can balance his time more evenly.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

Man i was born alone and i know for sure that im gona stay alone till i die .............but any ways as reply to the topic, Any boy searching for girl should search for a girl with great understanding and patience and kind hearted soul and guys intern should be ready to make any sacrifices they can and love that girl till the end of time

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can bash the punk scene all you want. I really don't care. It doesn't really effect me in the least. Some people like it, some people don't. Whatever.

Also, all I did was humbly ask for some advice. Sorry about you know, the fact that I'm a girl. Apparently you don't like my kind very much, which is understandable. I don't really like them either.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    You can bash the punk scene all you want. I really don't care. It doesn't really effect me in the least. Some people like it, some people don't. Whatever.

Also, all I did was humbly ask for some advice. Sorry about you know, the fact that I'm a girl. Apparently you don't like my kind very much, which is understandable. I don't really like them either.

Some people are just bitter in this thread. IMO, if you don't have any good advice to give, you probably shouldn't give it.

Which is why I always try my best to give good advice when it is needed. Not that i'm an advice expert, but I speak from my own experience and opinions, so hope it all works out. =)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-20-2008 at 11:13 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not your fault that you're a girl. Blame you parent's genes.

I place blame on one incident with my father as the reason for all my hate, anger, and callousness at times. My grandfather didn't have much trust in women so it must have gone over to me through my mother.

So all this stuff I have been saying...you know the reason why I'm like this.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, not all women are evil succubae of doom. Although most are, you can't let them make you bitter. That's what they want. Women usually love it when they've pissed guy off after they've done something they didn't quite approve of. But, there are some girls out there who don't care much for sucking the souls of poor unsuspecting men.

Actually, I would love nothing more than for him to make lots of money and to be successful. He'd be better off than he is now, and his living situation sucks but I'm not going to rant about that. My point is that I love the guy enough to let him pursue his dreams and no matter what I wish nothing but the best for him, and yadda yadda yadda more cheesy sentimental crap. (I know, totally lame)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, not all women are evil succubae of doom. Although most are, you can't let them make you bitter. That's what they want. Women usually love it when they've pissed guy off after they've done something they didn't quite approve of. But, there are some girls out there who don't care much for sucking the souls of poor unsuspecting men.

Actually, I would love nothing more than for him to make lots of money and to be successful. He'd be better off than he is now, and his living situation sucks but I'm not going to rant about that. My point is that I love the guy enough to let him pursue his dreams and no matter what I wish nothing but the best for him, and yadda yadda yadda more cheesy sentimental crap. (I know, totally lame)
    Ranting is my job...Don't try to steal my thunder. ;D

Also, it's good that you want him to go far in life. You've learned one of Lord Rant's lessons: Hope a person goes far and try not to obstruct unless absolutely necessary.

Now I just need something to rant about as new material. I haven't made a good rant in ages.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Now I just need something to rant about as new material. I haven't made a good rant in ages.
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

lulz

Member CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart has a brilliant future CilegnaHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:46 PM
    Threads

Never had a boyfriend. xD but um...
    Caring, attractive, taller than me, matches my intelligence, shows respect not just towards me but other people as well, Not shallow, Has a great sense of humor, respects my creative taste & uh.. loves music just as I do. :P thats my ideal boyfrield ^-^
    If you only had one night left to live, who would you spend it with??

MY AF Family: Don't Have ONE =/ bummer...

Senior Member dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks has a reputation beyond repute dawnbreaks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 12:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dio Dominguez De La Torre View Post
    When you can't spell wasted properly you know you might have to stop sipping. Plus if you want to post that you will post later that's a sign of you being an alcoholic.

If you're very hammered you more likely than not an alcoholic.
    Dude for the last time try not to be a hard head....trust me after a week of Biology,chemistry,physics,geography and most hated of all Trig trust me all u want to do is sleep....the topic caught my attention but i was too wasted to think anymore!!! mein honestly what do they teach u kids at skool these days...

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Peter Griffin, ftw!!!

Indeed that is epic lulz.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Punk rock? English classes? Schooling? Education? Let me be part of some help~=]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    All these reminds me of the most important thing to remember while in a relationship. The important one is the communication between the boyfriend and the girlfriend. If you two speaks in different topics, and have different opinions but using arguements to seek for the answer, the relationship does not work out. So I would like to find one that can communicate well with me. I don't mind if we both have different opinions, but should be solved in a nicer way.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Girlfriends?
    Do what ever they say or they moan
    Heed my warning
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Member thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2017 01:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
    Hmm, well i'd like a guy who is caring, considerate, makes me laugh, we'd have alot in common, enjoy the same things, etc. Attractiveness is a bonus.

Required:
    honesty.
    respect! is a big one.
    trustworthiness.
    consideration.
    Brings out the good in me, and makes me feel good
    Not the jealous or possessive type
    I do not like liars, especially in a relationship
    someone who matches and compliments my intelligence and creativity
    kind, caring and understanding
    has an awesome sense of humor
    knows how to be there for me
    does not take me for granted
    appreciates me and what I do for them

It's amazing how i've mangaged to find all of that.
    I wish most of the women in Vegas were like that :/
    They are the opposite in Vegas...its all about money and who can whomp whose arse lol. Sometimes I hate being considered "the nice guy" and nothing else.

Animevortex | IAWMD Gold Member | Web Designer

Closed Thread

Thread Information