AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dexters laboratory

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Default Dexters laboratory

What?!?! No Dexters lab thread yet? This was definitely one of my favorite shows on cartoon network while i was growing up along with Johnny Bravo.
    If you don't know what dexters laboratory is then heres the wiki page for it
    ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter%27s_Laboratory
    I always loved the way deedee would get into his lab no matter what dexter would do. She would ALWAYS get in. Then theres always the way dexter pronounced the word laboratory and just all the trouble he would get himself into in weird ways.

I don't know about you guys but thinking about this show makes me want to do one thing.

DANCE
    Last edited by aerophobia; 01-19-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

2. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dexters laboratory

Is it only me that actually hated Deedee? xD

And yes... I also loved the way Dexter would say the word "laboratory".

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

4. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Is it only me that actually hated Deedee? xD

And yes... I also loved the way Dexter would say the word "laboratory".
    I found Deedee to be hilarious. All the things she would do to dexter. I remember one episode where he like destroyed his lab i think while just trying to get deedee out of it.(or something like that)
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    I found Deedee to be hilarious. All the things she would do to dexter. I remember one episode where he like destroyed his lab i think while just trying to get deedee out of it.(or something like that)
    I mainly remember her as a annoyment. There he was, poor little Dexter, trying to finish one of his new inventions and then she came - and destroyed everything.. I just remember how much I felt sorry for Dexter. Because often (if I don't remember it all wrong now) he would afterwards stand next to his destroyed invention [after Deedee had done her evil deeds] and looked at it with big and sad puppy-eyes, while sigh dissappointed. Oh how I felt sorry for him!! xD

Stupid Deedee ~

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

And yeeeaaaah... somewhere in the back of my head I think I remember that episode aswell....

-----

I don't remember but did we ever got to see Dexter outside his laboratory? Like in school / out in the city exc?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2013 07:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fuuj1n PSN ID: Cpt_van_Winkle Steam ID: Fuuj1n

I don't remember but did we ever got to see Dexter outside his laboratory? Like in school / out in the city exc?
    Yeah, quite a few times. There was one episode where Dexter was getting bullied in dodgeball at school. He retaliates with a robot suit that had built in dodgeball cannons in its arms. That episode was a classic .

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

That dance is soooo in right now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj1n View Post
    Yeah, quite a few times. There was one episode where Dexter was getting bullied in dodgeball at school. He retaliates with a robot suit that had built in dodgeball cannons in its arms. That episode was a classic .
    Do you perhaps remember which episode that was?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    That dance is soooo in right now.
    o__O what?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n has a reputation beyond repute Fuuj1n's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Do you perhaps remember which episode that was?
    Season 1 Episode 7, I believe.

11. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Season 1 Episode 7, I believe.

Thank you! ~

While we are at it; remember any more similar episodes? ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you! ~

While we are at it; remember any more similar episodes? ^^
    Oooooh. It's been AGES since I watched any Dexter's Laboratory haha. But I do remember 2 episodes involving the outside world:

Season 2 Episode 83, Dexter and his friends with funny accents gets bullied because of said funny accents.

Season 2 episode 37, Dexter wants ice cream but the ice cream van doesn't stop for him. Queue gadgetry, car chases and laughs :P.

Those are the episodes from the top of my head. I can remember more but I need more time! And money! And more TIME!

14. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are the episodes from the top of my head. I can remember

I love your comments so much... Thank you!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

o__O what?
    Yeah, like, totally. You didn't know? I am disappointed.

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I think I was 7 years old when the Dexter's Laboratory pilot first came out. It was the one where Dexter created some sort of remote control that can transform things into anything. Too bad it only had ONE button haha.

God I feel old

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

I barely remember this show.

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

deedee u shall not come into my secret laboratory

ahaha ahaha ahahahaha aha ahahahaha
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 02-08-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

i rember the show. an episode that i liked was the one about the icecramman.lol
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

21. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved Dexter and Johnny Bravo. Although I was already too old for cartoons when they came out, but that did not stop me.

23. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Anyone watched/or watching Dexter's Lab on Cartoon Planet?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

omg i miss this show i grow up watching this

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I loved Dexter and Johnny Bravo. Although I was already too old for cartoons when they came out, but that did not stop me.
    And it should never do that either. ~
    Got it? O__o

------

While I am in here I can say that I think it would be interesting if they would do a new show with an older Dexter. I mean, they did one with The Power Puff Girls as teenagers so why not one with Dexter? Just imagine all the brilliant plans he could try to do if he didn't lived in the same house as his sister. Mohahah! ... Or now when I think more about it little more maybe that would completely destroy the whole "theme" with the show? ... Oh well... I guess that idea have to stay as an idea for now..

But no matter what! Here are some wise words from the show that we got to see when the little man tried to become littl' older. Let these wise word guide you on the path of life:

Also... If you do feel like seeing Dexter as an adult you can see him like that in his old show in for example the episode "Ego Trip".
    If you search for it you can for example find it on youtube. ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Yes Mam!

Click image for larger version

Name:	%5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-anime-fullmetal-alchemist-military-salute-10716-electrast.jpg
Views:	1553
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	61343

28. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phxndnassasin13

Haha i remember this show, gosh the first episode was annoying -.- lol

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to get up early just to watch Dexter, I'd be like a bad-donkey and skip breakfast to head straight to our living room just to catch the show on time. I got pissed off a lot by what Deedee did to Dexter's experiments, so cruel. The poor thing just stood there with puppy eyes and starts redoing everything.

Deedee reminds me of a bully we used to have in school. T_T Not a good one, but yeah the show was great. I'd go on a marathon anytime.
    Last edited by Anuket; 05-24-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i still have been watching dexters lab and johnny bravo from time to time on boomerang network that shows old cartoons like that. Its the greatest :P

32. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

saw one ep on netflix i feel like a kid again

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information