AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: he/she likes me? he/she likes me not??

Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default he/she likes me? he/she likes me not??

hahaha. been wondering if there is really a definite answer for this. how will you know if a guy/gal really likes you?? a glimpse of his/her body language? the way he/she smiles at you?? i seriously dont know and i think you'll never know. but perhaps a subtle hint or clue can send the message right?? i dont wanna search those dating tips or whatever you call that in google cause first, this is just a product of my wandering curiosity, second, i personally want to know your (you guys!) view on this. thanks for whoever will answer this silly question. haha. i really appreciate it!

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Default Re: he/she likes me? he/she likes me not??

You'll know if you muster up the courage to ask.

3. Likes *Tsuki*, blueangel06661, Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah. i also think that's the surest and most direct way to know but daamn. such a tough thing to do! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Um yes, definitely asking. I hate it when people assume that you like them just because you smile at them and don't give a clear indication of whether you're ready to be in a relationship and stuff. Lol. :/

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

6. Likes Videlreyes, Loxaerion liked this post
    Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Yes, but will that person give you a straightforward answer? Sometimes they don't, but by then, you should be able to tell if they do.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

8. Thanks Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Likes Videlreyes, Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

totally agree. it's funny and irritating at the same time. the sad thing is, even if you ask that person directly, how sure are you that he really meant what he said? could it be that he said he likes you because he didnt want to hurt you? or on the contrary, could it be that he said he doesn't like you but deep inside he's dying to let you know that he really does? hmm. i just realized that asking directly might be the most direct way if you really need a confirmation but i dont think it's the most definite way to know how a person truly feels for you. dont you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    Um yes, definitely asking. I hate it when people assume that you like them just because you smile at them and don't give a clear indication of whether you're ready to be in a relationship and stuff. Lol. :/

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Quote Originally Posted by Loxaerion View Post
    hahaha. been wondering if there is really a definite answer for this. how will you know if a guy/gal really likes you?? a glimpse of his/her body language? the way he/she smiles at you?? i seriously dont know and i think you'll never know. but perhaps a subtle hint or clue can send the message right?? i dont wanna search those dating tips or whatever you call that in google cause first, this is just a product of my wandering curiosity, second, i personally want to know your (you guys!) view on this. thanks for whoever will answer this silly question. haha. i really appreciate it!
    Well if it means "like" in a "I want to date you" way,
    I'd know when they start to play with me (sounds wrong but I like playing because I'm a happy person hihi) in a different way like, they start to get flirty and holding my hands like we're couples or something .___.

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

11. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

for some reason, you made me smile with your answer. thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    Yes, but will that person give you a straightforward answer? Sometimes they don't, but by then, you should be able to tell if they do.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

yeah! that would really be an obvious hint. may i ask you something?? what do you do when you dont like that person?
    Quote Originally Posted by よし View Post
    Well if it means "like" in a "I want to date you" way,
    I'd know when they start to play with me (sounds wrong but I like playing because I'm a happy person hihi) in a different way like, they start to get flirty and holding my hands like we're couples or something .___.

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

for some reason, you made me smile with your answer. thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

yeah! that would really be an obvious hint. may i ask you something?? what do you do when you dont like that person?
    Yes I know haha, but that's how I'd know. I don't like assuming because of small movements and mysterious gestures, I don't want to get the wrong idea of people's kindness. Well... I'll tell the person that (mostly said these to my friends who liked me in *I want to date you* way)

"I only see you as a friend and even if we date, it won't work out because I don't have the same feelings with you, even if I try to learn the feeling you feel for me, it still won't work... I'm sorry. Cheer up though! I'm always here for you and that won't change even if our hair turns gray. We can always play okay? K "
    Quite immature but, it helps to ease the pain of a friend, you know... you don't have to act awkward and cold after knowing they like you, be grateful! someone admires you like that.

How about you? How do you deal with it?

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

14. Thanks Videlreyes thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont think it's immature! i even think that it's the most mature thing to do. actually i also do the same thing. and i truly agree to what you just said about feeling grateful that someone admires you..even if things didnt turn out to be mutual, i always have that respect for that person. and besides, i dont really get the sense of avoiding someone (except if he or she becomes a bit creepy like he/she starts stalking you or invading your privacy) who admires you. in fact, after knowing what that person feels for me, i even want to know him better. i dont want to lose a friend because of my selfish reasons and i also dont like bitter endings. haha
    Yes I know haha, but that's how I'd know. I don't like assuming because of small movements and mysterious gestures, I don't want to get the wrong idea of people's kindness. Well... I'll tell the person that (mostly said these to my friends who liked me in *I want to date you* way)

"I only see you as a friend and even if we date, it won't work out because I don't have the same feelings with you, even if I try to learn the feeling you feel for me, it still won't work... I'm sorry. Cheer up though! I'm always here for you and that won't change even if our hair turns gray. We can always play okay? K "
    Quite immature but, it helps to ease the pain of a friend, you know... you don't have to act awkward and cold after knowing they like you, be grateful! someone admires you like that.

How about you? How do you deal with it?

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i dont think it's immature! i even think that it's the most mature thing to do. actually i also do the same thing. and i truly agree to what you just said about feeling grateful that someone admires you..even if things didnt turn out to be mutual, i always have that respect for that person. and besides, i dont really get the sense of avoiding someone (except if he or she becomes a bit creepy like he/she starts stalking you or invading your privacy) who admires you. in fact, after knowing what that person feels for me, i even want to know him better. i dont want to lose a friend because of my selfish reasons and i also dont like bitter endings. haha
    Hahaha I don't really mind except when the person is all "insane" that she/he would probably kidnap me and save me all for himself/herself hahaha. It can't be helped if the person really likes you that much and idk... it's really creepy.

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

I remember when this girl smiled at me so I waltz'd on over to talk to her to only realise she was smiling at the guy beside me.

Haha.

Don't let that get you down though, always take the initiative and if you fail, don't take it too hard on yourself. That's life.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

18. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    I remember when this girl smiled at me so I waltz'd on over to talk to her to only realise she was smiling at the guy beside me.

Haha.

Don't let that get you down though, always take the initiative and if you fail, don't take it too hard on yourself. That's life.
    HAHA. What the hell, that was probably really embarrassing for you huh?

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

HAHA. What the hell, that was probably really embarrassing for you huh?
    It honestly was, I felt like curling up into a ball and never coming out. I'm glad it happened though because after I got over the embarrassment, it gave me real confidence boost.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

21. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    It honestly was, I felt like curling up into a ball and never coming out. I'm glad it happened though because after I got over the embarrassment, it gave me real confidence boost.
    Didn't she go along with you? poor you, if I was her I'd waltz to you too. Tch how could she not notice your mistake! Haha.

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"£$%@

Senior Member Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym's Avatar
    Gil
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2012 11:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pieRESURRECTED

normally, if a girl likes you, there will be touching involved. they will touch you in some way whenever possible. brush up against you, sit on your lap, give you hugs often, request piggyback rides, rub your shoulders, touch you when you say something cute/funny....whatever.
    i'm not saying all girls do this. i'm just saying that it's kind of a sure thing that a girl likes you when they do this.

another good way to tell. they will always laugh at your jokes.....even the bad ones.
    "If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia."

24. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Sometimes you'll just never know. My crush since 7th grade knew I liked them and at times it seemed like they felt the same. But I asked and they flat out said no ;__; But I still get a feeling they lied many years after the fact. Oh well I'll never know ;] Somethings are best unknown sine I now have a lovely BF and original guy is still my best friend and things are fine as is.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

26. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hmm

Well, I know I tend to get nervous around someone I like. You know? I'll usually fumble over my words, and eye contact forget about it. I know asking someone directly is a quick answer if some one likes you. But, it can be awkward as well if that someone doesn't.

Sometimes, I'll talk to the one that I like, (if I can) and either ask for their phone # or give them mine. If I don't hear from them, its a tell/tale sign that they weren't into me.

28. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    normally, if a girl likes you, there will be touching involved. they will touch you in some way whenever possible. brush up against you, sit on your lap, give you hugs often, request piggyback rides, rub your shoulders, touch you when you say something cute/funny....whatever.
    i'm not saying all girls do this. i'm just saying that it's kind of a sure thing that a girl likes you when they do this.
    Well, guys on the AF might want to stay away from me then because I might send mixed messages.

I am a rather physical (and teasing) sort of person. I do most of those things with my male friends. I've had much more social interactions with boys than with girls, and guys like to jump, hit, shoulder bump and whatever, so I am going to do the same thing.

This also applies to hugging, back rubs and stuff. I tend to flirt a lot, so if a guy wants to know where we stand in terms of a relationship, he's better off asking, physical cues or otherwise.

The same thing goes for any other girl. She, like me, could be flirting with you because its part of her personality, not because she wants to engage in a deeper relationship.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

30. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally, I don't like it when people aren't straight out with me.
    I've come to the point, where, if I like someone I'll tell them straight out.

Rejection is scary, yes, but sometimes it's easier to be blunt about it.
    If you like them, then you might as well tell them you like them, right?

Of course, if you don't like them as anything more than a friend . . . just keep treating them like a friend.
    They'll either come straight out and tell you or let it go. If they don't have enough confidence to tell you how they feel, then the relationship wasn't meant to be.
    Although, if you really want to know and they're leaving giant hints, you can always ask them. Just don't confuse them if you don't share the same feelings and leave hints to trick them into telling you they like you because that'll just hurt them, more.
    If they do come out and tell you then it's up to you how you take it.

32. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

My guess would be just to go ahead and ask the person. That's all i can say. Don't know crap about "flirting" or anything like that, so i couldn't really say much about how someone would act if someone likes you. But they would probably act a certain way around you. Sometimes that's how that person is so you'll never know unless yous ask them, or if the person come up to you and tells you.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

34. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Asking is the best way but like you said op, it is hard to do.

36. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I let guys know beforehand I don't want them to flirt with me, just do that if you truly like me. And I'm the same way too, I only "flirt" with guys if I like them, followed by telling them I like them.
    Now if someone will end up flirting with me I confront to the guy and just ask if they like me or not. I'm prepared if they like me or if they don't like me, so what? It doesn't hurt to ask just to find out. I'm not afraid of rejection, I just want to find things out which is, to me, a completely different thing.

38. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Now if someone will end up flirting with me I confront to the guy and just ask if they like me or not. I'm prepared if they like me or if they don't like me, so what? It doesn't hurt to ask just to find out. I'm not afraid of rejection, I just want to find things out which is, to me, a completely different thing.
    Which I think is the prevailing theme here. While most people seem to dislike rejection (I mean, who doesn't?), it's not nearly as bad as being lied to or working to form a relationship when there isn't one.

It's one thing to get a little hurt by someone who doesn't like you the same way you do after you told them your feelings and another to spend days, months, or maybe a few years going through the motions of a relationship, simply because neither one of you can't ask the person how they feel about you or where the relationship is going.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 11-07-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think it's because I don't have my hopes up, it all depends on who I like or whatever. And if things doesn't go so smoothly I just think there's a reason for everything. I kind of think weirdly. lol

41. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information