AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who is the strongest anime character

Junior Member master of balance is on a distinguished road master of balance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2013 10:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: silentninja55 PSN ID: angelofdeath719

Default who is the strongest anime character

I think Rikuo Nura from nurarihyon no mago
    I mean a really
    Rikuo: my fear make it that im an illusion that cant be touch(not attacked touched as well) but I can attack you as much as I want
    Enemy: dang, but im not like every other enemy which you kill in one hit, im a boss which you kill in 10 hits
    Rikuo: you know even though I have a sacred sword that attacks only yokai so you can take a human hotsage if you want I can go through both of you and the human would be safe, oh and if it doesnt kill you it dispels your power and its a wound that will never heal, im gonna fuse with a subordinate and get even stronger while you still cant attack, oh did I forget to mention my army of about 100 yokai that will attack you as well and can not consider my well being because I cant be touched so they dont need to hold back because im next to you.
    Really thats to powerful.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: who is the strongest anime character

It's pretty hard to say since power levels in most shonen are screwed up with characters suddenly becoming like god and then later being completely decimated by a new villain.
    I guess it could be Alucard from Hellsing.
    Senjougahara Fascination

3. Likes Nanobyte, RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Without a doubt it's Excalibur from Soul Eater. =D
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

5. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes Spydermonkey, SuXrys liked this post
    Member symphofear is a jewel in the rough symphofear is a jewel in the rough symphofear is a jewel in the rough symphofear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2014 12:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fearroi PSN ID: Symphofear Steam ID: Symphofear

Quote Originally Posted by master of balance View Post
    I think Rikuo Nura from nurarihyon no mago
    I mean a really
    Rikuo: my fear make it that im an illusion that cant be touch(not attacked touched as well) but I can attack you as much as I want
    Enemy: dang, but im not like every other enemy which you kill in one hit, im a boss which you kill in 10 hits
    Rikuo: you know even though I have a sacred sword that attacks only yokai so you can take a human hotsage if you want I can go through both of you and the human would be safe, oh and if it doesnt kill you it dispels your power and its a wound that will never heal, im gonna fuse with a subordinate and get even stronger while you still cant attack, oh did I forget to mention my army of about 100 yokai that will attack you as well and can not consider my well being because I cant be touched so they dont need to hold back because im next to you.
    Really thats to powerful.
    LOL sound true but i think Hagoromo Gitsune is stronger as each time she rebirths, she gets stronger. And she easily killed Rikuo's father.

Member johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2011 06:22 AM
    Threads

It's actually Accelerator in Magical Index before he got injured. He is simply dominating with his ability to change vector and reflect any damage.

8. Thanks jamesedwards thanked for this post
    Likes jamesedwards liked this post
    Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

I totally agree with JBW. Stole the words right out of my mouth.

10. Thanks johnbryantwong thanked for this post
    Junior Member Wyvern Radhamanthys is on a distinguished road Wyvern Radhamanthys's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 10:04 AM
    Threads

Each of the Gold Saints in Saint Seiya: Episode.G show ability to kill gods and easily dispose of several other creatures.

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

its without a douth the overgod/overfriend/demon form that is the strongest. He is from legend of the overfiend and the 3 other sequals.It could Also be jubei from ninja scroll who killed the immortal bad guy and the 7 demons of kimone.

Member Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

most likely characters from dragon ball z

Junior Member davidn17 is on a distinguished road davidn17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 09:11 PM
    Threads

Characters from Dragonball wouldn't even break the top 20. The strongest is Kami Tenchi. He's omnipotent. End of discussion.

Nanobyte's minion Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 06:03 PM
    Threads

See, I come across this question ever so often. And I think it is kind of an abused one for the following reasons.

1 - A lot of users will point towards powerful characters that they like. If someone really, REALLY likes Kenshin, there is a high probability that he would be picked. Despite there being a laundry list of characters that would simply pick him apart without considering it to be a warm up. Again, the question is fundamentally not about likability, but likability often clashes with our judgment on the question. The medium anime, has created so many vastly overpowered 'god' characters that it is not even funny. Picking from them would be choosing between apples and oranges really. I mean, Haruhi has reality warping powers, which probably means she would beat a lot of really cool characters, that have power levels that are more justified compared with their characters.

In these examples, I always like to take Fist of the north star as an example. They feature a lot of very powerful, but very mortal characters. Now, strip down the story to the bone and there is not a whole lot, the characters however, are amazing, and carries what would essentially be kung-fu violence without that aspect to the series and ascends it into the stuff of legend. Watching some of these personalities clash against each other, in what is nearly certain to be a combat to the death. No quarter given, no mercy shown, is something that has inspired an entire genre, yet which no one has managed to replicate entirely in my opinion. And it is also a lot more interesting than pitting god X against god eater Z. But it is unfair to pair this up with said immortal characters that could, with a flick of their wrist, demolish said characters. It would not be remotely exciting, and feel very cheap.

So the best way to rephrase the question would be "What's the most powerful character that is justified in his own strength?" That would produce much more interesting results, and much more fun forum rages. So that's my two cents. ;;

Member randius is on a distinguished road randius's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 12:03 PM
    Threads

I go with Dragonball Z characters, they just throw a silly energy ball and the whole planet explodes And Son Goku is the strongest of em

17. Likes Meroty liked this post
    Junior Member GoodGamerSambo is on a distinguished road GoodGamerSambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 05:53 PM
    Threads

Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
    Lord of nighmares (Slayer)
    The Counter acttor (Tenchi Muyo!)
    The Chousin (Tenchi Muyo!)
    Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane)
    Haruka Kaminogi (Noein)
    Zeedmilleniumonn (Digimon)
    Gaia ( Saint Seiya)
    TTGL (TTGL)
    Satan (Bastard!!)

:sigh:

If only people knew what these characters can do...

Junior Member master of balance is on a distinguished road master of balance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2013 10:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: silentninja55 PSN ID: angelofdeath719

Now it changed to others

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Ink:2625908
    See, I come across this question ever so often. And I think it is kind of an abused one for the following reasons.

1 - A lot of users will point towards powerful characters that they like. If someone really, REALLY likes Kenshin, there is a high probability that he would be picked. Despite there being a laundry list of characters that would simply pick him apart without considering it to be a warm up. Again, the question is fundamentally not about likability, but likability often clashes with our judgment on the question. The medium anime, has created so many vastly overpowered 'god' characters that it is not even funny. Picking from them would be choosing between apples and oranges really. I mean, Haruhi has reality warping powers, which probably means she would beat a lot of really cool characters, that have power levels that are more justified compared with their characters.

In these examples, I always like to take Fist of the north star as an example. They feature a lot of very powerful, but very mortal characters. Now, strip down the story to the bone and there is not a whole lot, the characters however, are amazing, and carries what would essentially be kung-fu violence without that aspect to the series and ascends it into the stuff of legend. Watching some of these personalities clash against each other, in what is nearly certain to be a combat to the death. No quarter given, no mercy shown, is something that has inspired an entire genre, yet which no one has managed to replicate entirely in my opinion. And it is also a lot more interesting than pitting god X against god eater Z. But it is unfair to pair this up with said immortal characters that could, with a flick of their wrist, demolish said characters. It would not be remotely exciting, and feel very cheap.

So the best way to rephrase the question would be "What's the most powerful character that is justified in his own strength?" That would produce much more interesting results, and much more fun forum rages. So that's my two cents. ;;

Actually when I made this I hated how powerful he was so this doesn't apply me at all, also now I think tsuna from katekyo hitman reborn is pretty strong the arcobaleno are overkill.

P.S: I dont favor any one character and it I wanted to find someone stronger than him.
    Last edited by master of balance; 12-08-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Junior Member Bassmaster360 is on a distinguished road Bassmaster360's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2012 05:13 AM
    Threads

Akira.

from Akira.

end of thread.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenpachi Zaraki, duh.

22. Likes Animephilic liked this post
    Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if we're talking Shonen. I'd have to say Goku from DBZ, or maybe Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. Granted thats basing it all on natural born powers the characters have or gained.
    Gero Server Guru

24. Likes Animephilic liked this post
    Senior Member Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito has a reputation beyond repute Shibito's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Eva NERV Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shibito Steam ID: Shibito

What about Whats his name in Card Captor Sakura. Grr what was his name.... I forget but He him self becomes God it self. The mentioning of his name would bring back the dead. And in the end I think Sakura was being trained to surpass his lvl. So if anyone can help me find this out thank you. But yeah. it's someone in the Card Captor Sakura series.

Junior Member Knightwalker is on a distinguished road Knightwalker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2015 08:22 AM
    32 Bayabas St. Aurora Subd. Angono, Rizal
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Haruhi

Konnichiwa
    I think, the most powerful anime character/the strongest anime character is Natsu Dragneel.. Because if the anime character want to fight Zeref, they just wasting their time because if anyone fight Zeref, they just going to die coz of the dark magic that surrounded him.. And we all know that Natsu can beat Zeref.. Natsu is known as END Etherious Natsu Dragneel. The most powerful etherion made by Zeref.. Natsu had so many suffering from his life.. But he didnt ran away from that drstiny.. He fight for his comrades to save them even if it cost his life..

So Natsu Dragneel is the strongest
    But if u dont approve, i dont have any comments to u becouse its my own comment..

27. Likes Animephilic liked this post
    Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Cheerful
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    What about Whats his name in Card Captor Sakura. Grr what was his name.... I forget but He him self becomes God it self. The mentioning of his name would bring back the dead. And in the end I think Sakura was being trained to surpass his lvl. So if anyone can help me find this out thank you. But yeah. it's someone in the Card Captor Sakura series.
    Uhmm.. Are you talking about Clow Reed? The one who created the clow cards? Or eriol hiragizawa? I don't remember that he became god and can bring dead to life, or was it mentioned in the manga?

As for the strongest character, i would agree that San Goku is the strongest. If we are to talk about phyisical powers.

Senior Member Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad's Avatar
    Fine
    Gifts Headphones Bleach Zangetsu Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2016 02:53 AM
    Threads

The Colossal Titan from Attack on Titan LOL

趣味でヒーローをやっているモノだ。

30. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Me.

K bye.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Krillin.

Teehee.

33. Likes Reshad liked this post
    Junior Member DacotaM is on a distinguished road DacotaM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2015 10:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    I forget but He him self becomes God it self. The mentioning of his name would bring back the dead.
    Are you sure about God and his name? I do not remember this at all. Maybe, you mixed up with another anime?

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Isn't it Madoka because she literally transcends existence and becomes some sort of god.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information