AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Where's the cheapest place to get a tattoo done."

Junior Member Sambo Teehee is on a distinguished road Sambo Teehee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 10:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "Where's the cheapest place to get a tattoo done."

Something I've heard asked a lot on the street and on my Facebook during my time in London.

I just- I, if you're going to get a tattoo done; do it right. When it comes to tattoos you are literally going to get what you pay for. And it isn't like buying a £10 t-shirt from Amazon - you can't return it.

In about 5 months I'm getting my first one. I designed one a year ago and waited it out to see if I was sure. I am sure now - going to go to a high-end tattoo parlor and get it done. Will be a take on a Yupik mask's pattern (I'm half Yupik) and I will add color for aesthetic and personal reasons.

Have you ever seen this question circulated? What are your experiences with tattoos?

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: "Where's the cheapest place to get a tattoo done."

I don't have any tattoos. Too permanent for me especially since I change my mind a lot. Though a very large majority of my friends and family do. It's kinda become a fashion thing here, if you don't have a tattoo your a little biatch and/or not cool. From what I've seen, they pick the first retarded idea that pops into their heads (which is usually a tattoo that's trending at the time) and gets it tattooed at the closest shop. I know at least 20% of that group have tattoos they regret and there ain't much they can do about it now. Not for cheap, anyway.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух's Avatar
    Gil
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads

You get what you pay for. Unless you have a friend with a tattoo gun. Then you get willys tattooed on your back when you think you're getting a sweet portrait of a Tupac angel.

brb, bruvs. I gotta go.

4. Likes Яequiem liked this post
    Junior Member Sambo Teehee is on a distinguished road Sambo Teehee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 10:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    I don't have any tattoos. Too permanent for me especially since I change my mind a lot. Though a very large majority of my friends and family do. It's kinda become a fashion thing here, if you don't have a tattoo your a little biatch and/or not cool. From what I've seen, they pick the first retarded idea that pops into their heads (which is usually a tattoo that's trending at the time) and gets it tattooed at the closest shop. I know at least 20% of that group have tattoos they regret and there ain't much they can do about it now. Not for cheap, anyway.
    It seems to be a done thing here too (if you live in London, makes sense).

Literally, 4 of my friends have got the exact same tattoo. The exact same one. A compass in a Native American dream catcher. The worst part is when they ask me what I think. I just say it is retarded and there is no point. One of them has gotten mad and said that I should like it because, "You are a Native American" - to which I'm just confused because apparently Eskimos and Native Americans are from identical cultures. :|

English people can be so stupid. I have 0 idea why so many Americans think British people are extremely smart and cultured, maybe the accent. From what I've seen the Alaskan and New York work ethic is much stronger and persistent than the British. That isn't to say there aren't any nice Brits, but still.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

i don't have any tattoos and i don't plan on getting any. same reason as @Zainox , they're permanent and i'm afraid once i get one, i'll immediately regret it. i also don't like the idea of some image or symbol being randomly branded into my skin. if i were to get a tattoo, it would have to blend in with my skin, not just be superimposed some place. i think a lot of tattoos (most) look out of place on the human body.

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

I have around 7 Tattoos and I go to an artist I trust. It is something that's on you for life so make sure you actually invest good money into it because it's not worth going to a kitchen scratcher who uses dirty needles or just does terrible work that will cost more to cover up than what you paid for it.

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

For me it's less about the shop and more about the artist, assuming they have and use an autoclave properly. I don't regret any of my tattoos on principle alone, but if the one on my back got covered by something else I wouldn't care. I love the ones on my arms. Especially my rubber duckie.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I have a mate who actually tattoo's himself. It's not that he doesn't like or trust other artists work, he says it's more meaningful this way. He admits they look like crap though. xD

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I did get a tattoo (which I won't), I'd get a cute/sexy anime chick tattooed on my arm.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    If I did get a tattoo (which I won't), I'd get a cute/sexy anime chick tattooed on my arm.
    i think getting "TOOL" tattooed on your forehead would be much more fitting.

12. Likes Яequiem liked this post
    Senior Member Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2015 01:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Zeptii

I have one tattoo which I got made when I was 16. Back then it was cool, and I was the first of my friends to get one, so I was kinda; "look at this". Today I barely look at it myself seeing as almost everyone I know has one, and it is nothing special anymore. It was just tribal, no real meaning. If you got a tattoo with some meaning to you I suppose even years later it could be special, atleast to you.
    I got mine made in a friend's apartment. He had a friend visiting who was an professionel, and so I had mine made on my left arm to under half the original prize. Was pretty awesome hehe
    Last edited by Riverflower; 04-23-2014 at 05:14 AM.

Just looking for something beautiful

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm curious to see the people who said they had ink's work, post some pictures up.

Senior Member Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2015 01:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Zeptii

Quote Originally Posted by Яequiem View Post
    I'm curious to see the people who said they had ink's work, post some pictures up.
    Click for bigger size
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0184.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	82885

Now it is your turn.
    Last edited by Riverflower; 04-24-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Just looking for something beautiful

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This one shows the back of my arms. I think I've posted it in the pics thread before.

I don't really have any other good ones that show off my other tattoos. I have a small duckie on my right forearm, a blue star with my uncle's initials on my left forearm, and a Danzig 4 yin/yang in black and white on my back.

Image for reference

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Riverflower View Post
    Click for bigger size
    Attachment 82885

Now it is your turn.
    Sorry for the delayed response, my Laptop was out of commission. Anyways, here's some of mine:

My nieces name:

I also have a half sleeve werewolf on my left arm, but it's not finished and I'm a hairy guy and I'd have to shave to show you, Lol. That's mine thus far.

18. Likes Riverflower liked this post
    🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tattoos are stupid. If you decide later you don't like it, too bad, you are stuck with it. I'd never get one. I can't imagine wanting an unchanging ink mark on me for my entire life.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Might get a tattoo of the Pisces constellation on my left shoulder. They would just be tiny stars. If I want to do more well, I'll get myself an anti-possession tattoo on my right upper thigh.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Tattoos are stupid. If you decide later you don't like it, too bad, you are stuck with it. I'd never get one. I can't imagine wanting an unchanging ink mark on me for my entire life.
    Yeah, that's why you don't get a "cute/sexy anime chick" tattooed on your arm.
    As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

Senior Member дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух's Avatar
    Gil
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads

Some of these pictures are old, but these are some of mine. I think I have around 14 or 15.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10168379_279803825522007_1328815693_n.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	82935Click image for larger version

Name:	1396478_226618260840564_2045771836_n.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	82936Click image for larger version

Name:	207693_121642961338095_1564416426_n.jpg
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	82937

23. Likes AllHopeInEclipse, Яequiem liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's your opinion.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want a tattoo of skin.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Animedude5555 I say get the sexy anime chick, and if you ever feel like you don't want it anymore, it's actually really cheap and simple to get it removed.

Go for it bro.

@AllHopeInEclipse That yinyang one is awesome. What do the ones on your arms say though?

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

I have always thought that the cheapest place to get a tattoo is prison.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most tattoos people get are lame. I am going to get a tattoo. Just not a lame sleeve with dragons and skeletons in it. Mine will definitely be worth it
    Last edited by Yung A$$eroya; 05-11-2014 at 07:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@RyuTama It's the famous Thomas Jefferson quote, "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."

Closed Thread

Thread Information