AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Default Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Ty for the recommendations.

I have seen legend of korra (recently finished that before making that post actually) and i loved it.

Everything else on your list besides one piece i have not seen. One piece i used to watch when it was first being showed on tv and i fell out of watching it and its like hundreds of episodes deep and i never felt like jumping into that lol.

I have been watching "welcome to the N.H.K" lately since it was on the list and i am enjoying that so far.

TY, for the recommendations. I've been meaning to check out gintama for the longest time but i will now along with the rest of that list.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Member Excel Zero will become famous soon enough Excel Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2014 11:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DerpyHoovesDA

So I loved Love Hina, Maburaho, and Clannad...but having trouble finding another good harem comedy

open to all suggestions
    I'll be changing my name to something around this when I can

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Not good with harem. Only one that pops to mind currently is Negima.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Member Azula, The Sorceress is on a distinguished road Azula, The Sorceress's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 02:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SOCK IT TO ME

I enjoy gender bender anime. Or anime with a main character who is a trap.
    I have seen Maria Holic, Ranma, and a few I can't member the names of but I liked all of the ones i have seen. i am looking for an Anime like those, i enjoy Romantic Comedy shows. and non anime shows such as Doctor who and Sherlock. I havent found any anime that i liked that much lately so i wanted to know if some one could recommend some thing. I also liked Stein Gates, Madoka, and i some times enjoy shows that have yuri themes, but traps I perfer even reverse traps.

Junior Member kman is on a distinguished road kman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2014 11:19 PM
    Threads

Highschool DxD if you don't mind the nudity.

Junior Member lauramarieann is on a distinguished road lauramarieann's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 11:18 PM
    Threads

Can anyone help me identify this anime: I believe it was based off the life of/memoir/biography of someone, possibly someone involved in making anime or manga. In the film the characters were anthropomorphic cats. The main character was a middle aged male, maybe a grade school teacher. He wore a brown suit most of the time, maybe a trench coat, maybe based in the fifties or forties. There was a dreamy sequence with a train ride that was really wild/bizarre, the main character was in the country at night. IDK please help!!

Junior Member Draganoth is on a distinguished road Draganoth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2014 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Draganoth

Hey. I've been watching anime for just a short while now. But I already have fallen in love with 3 of the 5 I've watched.
    Therefore, please keep note that I have no experience genre-wise. Thank you.

Here are the animes I have fallen in love with.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann;
    Just pure loved it. Really inspired me to keep going with my life and continue fighting for my future. Only disappointing part is that the ending really shocked me. Which, though, did give me a lot to think about, which is nice.
    Sword Art Online;
    Completely awesome. I'm a gamer myself, and I have always dreamt of a world like this. Pretty sweet how they made it like this. Totally loved the relationship between Asuna and Kirito and the multiple plot twists. (Will watch the second season)
    Accel World;
    I liked this one. It was fun to imagine a different world and the problems and benefits that brought. Personally found the protagonist a bit of a wimp though. He keeps claiming to have renewed but never really gets over it. He never really showed actual power either. And his relationship was pretty weak too, even though they claimed to love eachother.

I could conclude that I love the mecha/action/romance genres. But I totally hate any perverted animes. These three had a slice of that, but that is okay with me, with perverted I mean animes like Kill la Kill. Which I also quit just because it had no story at all.

Does anyone have some recommendations for me?

Thanks.
    - Draganoth

Junior Member DMurphy is on a distinguished road DMurphy's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads

Draganoth, you might like Knights of Sidonia - it's a little different from the ones you listed, but it's a really interesting, intriguing anime.

Alternately, Madoka Magica is something I'll always recommend to people, or Psycho-Pass, especially if you like plot twists.

Junior Member Ruukitsu is on a distinguished road Ruukitsu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2014 11:35 PM
    Threads

Hi, can anyone recommend me anime about family life?
    I liked clannad AS very much, specially tomoya and his daughter relationship, so anything similar?
    well, I know about usagi drop, wolf children, solty rei,ashiteruze baby, and other famous one but I want the one where parent child relation is main or big part of the show just like clannad AS ep 18,19,20
    or you can mention any specific episode focus on this topic??
    thanks

I'm becoming insane benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2014 10:10 AM
    Threads

Hello forum! I was wondering if anyone could recommend something for me to watch.

I've watched a ton of series in my youth, so it gotta be something that is "new". It doesn't even need to be an anime, cartoons are also good.

I'm looking for something with an adult and dark humor, and gore is also good. And something without comical relief characters (yes shounen, I'm looking at you you filthy ****!). Something like Gantz, AoT, Hellsing OVAs or even Metapocolyspe (the dethklok cartoon). It doesn't matter what genre as long as it has an adult theme and some morbid gory scenes.

Thank you in advance!
    ~benjamin89

Junior Member Tekkonkinkreet is on a distinguished road Tekkonkinkreet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 02:57 PM
    Threads

^You might want to watch Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Fist of the North Star, and well..its not gore but I would add Detroit Metal City to the list.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

As a family oriented anime, I'd recommend Tokyo Godfathers and Grave of the Fireflies.
    Yotsubato&! makes a great family comedy manga.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hello people! I come looking for anime, it has been about 2 whole months since I let my self fell out of the anime scene (due to my new life consuming MMO) and I am feeling back in the mood to watch some new anime! Sure, i could look myself, but I'm lazy like that..

So, I'm really looking for 2 types here - Action/romance.
    Can be on or the other, or both together. Looking for something with either bad donkey fights which are enjoyable to watch or something to bring on them feelz. Preferably something away from the mainstream or very well known, unless it's really decent.
    I would prefer about 12 episodes, but if it's shorter or longer I'm not really bothered. Movies would be nice too!

Will be annoying to chuck up a list of what I've seen, so just name some and I'll look them up and mention if I've seen them or not.

Gonna @ some people here whom I think may know what I'm looking for. :3
    @Yoko Littner
    @Ceris
    Was gonna @ more, but I can't remember if they still watch anime or come here anymore. xD

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

I specialize in Slice of Life and Comedy anime, but I have seen some romances and actions. I'm also not the most knowledgeable in the feels department, and definitely haven't seen a ton of actions, so I'm adding a random recommendation section at the bottom.

I actually have no idea what you've seen nor what you overall like, so I'll just start listing stuff that's possible you might not have seen. I guess this list can really go out to anyone that's looking to pick up a few anime as well.

I linked every series to their MAL page.

Action:
    Black Bullet (13 episodes, currently airing and ending next week) I like this series, but feel like it's just a ripoff of other anime, in fact, the beginning and end of the opening sounds like Attack on Titan's. Decently good action scenes, breakneck pace, heart wrenching moments.
    Dog Days (2 seasons of 13 episodes.) Cutesy action with bits of romance thrown in there. I call this "when moe meets action. Good characters and voice actors, just a fun series.
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Toaru Majutsu no Index (Both Index and Railgun have 2 seasons of 24 episodes) I personally don't like Index, some like it more than Railgun, but Railgun does have a higher average rating than Index on MAL (Railgun's lower season rating has a higher one than Index's highest rated season). Good action, great characters. IMO Railgun's story line is superior despite being in the same city. The first arc of S2 of Railgun is the pinnacle of the series in my eyes, which is the main reason I recommend this series beyond just being a personal favorite.

Action really isn't my forte.

Romance/dramas:
    Nagi no Asukara (26 episodes): A truly great story in my eyes. Starts off a bit slow and picks up as it goes along. The story line is turbulent, the romance and drama is strong, the characters develop so much.
    ef - a tale of memories (2 seasons of 13 episodes, 2nd season named ef - a tale of melodies): This one is just one of my favorite romances of all time. Memories is broken into two story lines happening at the same time, and one of the storylines is just so ... wow... it's definitely worth the watch. Melodies on the other hand works less with romance and more pure drama, and definitely a lot darker, dealing with different characters but same world and time frame.
    Myself ; Yourself (13 episodes) This anime straight up made me cry. It starts really happy, then just changes. It's really straight depressing in the 2nd half, no comedy relief whatsoever. I've rewatched it and even in the 2nd watch, I didn't find anything worthy of being labeled "comedy" in the 2nd half. This is up there as one of the saddest anime I've seen. Romance isn't the strongest points, but it's there.
    Toradora (25 episodes According to MAL, this is actually one of the most popular anime of all time outside of the mainstreams. You've MOST LIKELY seen this, but this goes to anyone at all, there's a reason it's at the top of the most popular section.
    Ano Natsu de Matteru (12 episodes) While not up there as one of my favorites, if you just want a good romance, this one fits that. Complicated love circle (yes, circle), and just generally good plot direction. Not as much as a recommendation as those first three.
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (Listen to me Girls, I'm your father 12 episodes) While not a romance, this still falls under the feels department so I'm grouping it with these. Outstanding, beautiful story of family. A top recommendation from me.
    Kokoro Connect (13 episodes plus 4 OVA episodes) Same as above, lacking in the romance department (OVAs end with romance at least), the series is big on a technique that Key (Clannad, Angel Beats, etc) use called Nakige, which basically means happy comedic first half, depressing 2nd half, happy end. Split into 4 arcs repeating that technique (including OVA since it's really just a straight continuation). Used to be up in my top 5 favorite anime.
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (Pet Girl of Sakurasou) (24 episodes) Good romance with a great story line. Lots of drama about more relataeable themes.
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (2 seasons of 13 episodes) Popular series, good characters, animation, story, comedy. IMO extremely weak drama section. I liked S2 but most bash it for regressing Rikka's character development, but they introduce a character I liked more than Rikka.
    Kotonohana no Niwa (Garden of Words) (1 movie) Really great movie, definitely worth watching if you have any free time.
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat) (12 episodes) No, it's not hentai. The word "hentai" can be used to mean "pervert". Good comedy, great characters, drama is handled well. Good rom-com with a more original plot path.

Others:
    Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica (12 episodes, 3 movies, first two are recaps, third is a sequel) Just throwing this one out there in case you for whatever reason haven't seen it. I consider this masterpiece level.
    Little Busters (2 seasons of 26 episodes and 13 episodes: Your profile says Clannad is there in your favorites and I assume you've seen Angel Beats (as practically any anime fan has), but Little Busters is newer and Refrain aired recently. If you don't know about LB, it's created by the same company as Clannad and Angel Beats, so yeah.
    Hanasaku Iroha (26 episodes) A great slice of life anime. No overly done drama, no emphasis on romance, just a great balance and great story line. One of my favorites. Hard to describe other than a pure slice of life.
    No Game No Life (13 episodes, currently airing, ends this week) I personally hate this, but it's so extremely popular and soo many people like it, so it's definitely worth trying.
    Love Live School Idol Project (2 seasons of 13, currently airing, ends next week). If you have nothing against idols or all female casts, I'd definitely recommend this one. Great story, outstanding characters (if you like female casts), top tier soundtrack (it's an idol anime), and just overall my favorite thing currently airing. My picture and signature actually come from Love Live. It's been my one true obsession for the past 3 weeks as well. I could go on and on and on, so I'll stop here
    Kobato (24 episodes, comedy, drama): I haven't seen this but have heard such good things about it, it's supposed to be simply amazing.
    Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (10 episodes, comedy, yes I copied that name) Just a comedy I loved, aired recently.
    Aiura (13 episodes are 4min a piece) If you have a random half hour block of free time, I'd recommend watching this. Just a good comedy, good characters, and overall brightened my day when it was airing.
    Yama no Susume (Encouragement of Climb. 12 episodes, 4min a piece) Not so much comedy, just relaxing slice of life. 2nd season is airing this summer, it's going to be 24-26 episodes and 12min a piece.
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (3 seasons, 26, 24, and 5 episodes, avoid Kira) Pretty famous horror series. Any horror fan should watch Higurashi, great story telling.
    Love Lab (12 episodes) A good comedy, always had me laughing. Good characters, but the forced drama kinda sucked. Overall a great anime though.

Dunno why, this list feels really lackluster despite its length... probably because I feel you've most likely seen most of these I listed.
    Last edited by Ceris; 06-23-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Ceris

Seen
    Nagi No Asukura (so damn good, watched only recently)
    ef - a tale of memories
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Toaru Majutsu no Index
    Toradora
    Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Kokoro Connect (really good, one of my favourite animes)
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (Pet Girl of Sakurasou)
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Kotonohana no Niwa (Garden of Words) (Great! Awesome! Fantastic! Loved it! Probably one of my top favourites, if not my most favourite anime movie)
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
    Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica ( i remember looking into this and thinking it was crap and eventually watching it and just loving it completely)
    Aiura (so damn funny)
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (watched all but the newest season)

Haven't Seen
    Black Bullet
    Dog Days
    Myself ; Yourself
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
    Little Busters
    Hanasaku Iroha
    No Game No Life
    Love Live School Idol Project (though I've seen season 1)
    Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
    Yama no Susume
    Love Lab (haven't seen, but it is sitting in my computer to watch)

So there was a good amount I hadn't seen yet, alot which are on my list to watch, but never prioritized them.
    I'll look more into the ones you have mentioned and see if any grab my fancy. To be honest, I'll watch anything so any recommendation is good, just currently in the mood for a certain type, hence my search. x3

AF FAMILY

Junior Member Nemurenai yume is on a distinguished road Nemurenai yume's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 12:05 PM
    Threads

Well if Mecha action is your thing, you might like something along the lines of Code Geass, especialy if the whole 'revolution' part of Tengen Toppa Lagann interested you.

Junior Member cppietime is on a distinguished road cppietime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2014 11:15 PM
    Threads

I would just like to start by seconding the above recommendation of Code Geass, probably the best anime out there. If you're reading this and you haven't seen it yet, whoever you are, watch it ASAP.

Yeah, I'm looking for a series in which certain events happen, but I've never really seen anything with what I'm looking for, so I can't really compare it. Any anime with it would probably be a... fantasy? Drama? I don't really know what genre, I hardly care as long as it contains these events, and isn't hentai(i.e. actual h-scenes, ecchi's fine). Basically, cute, innocent girl corrupted involuntarily into something more akin to a demoness or succubus, still human in appearance, aside from changes like exaggerating figure, tails, horns, etc., but w/ mental/personality changes.
    For example, if she were transformed&corrupted into something like this.
    As for demographic, I'm trying to avoid something that's actually pornographic, but also don't care for cheesy five-year-old chibi sort of anime. Please respond with whatever you can think of, if possible, please include series title and episode number.
    Oh and for reference:
    Before: ,
    After: .

Junior Member edIT is on a distinguished road edIT's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2014 06:36 PM
    Threads

Looking for recommendations.

Here's the list of all the anime's I've watched, and I've really liked all of them.

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Beebop, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Psycho Pass, Sword Art Online (I've only seen season 1, need to watch season 2), and Attack on Titan.

Next on my list is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but that's about it.

Thanks in advance!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by edIT View Post
    Looking for recommendations.

Here's the list of all the anime's I've watched, and I've really liked all of them.

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Beebop, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Psycho Pass, Sword Art Online (I've only seen season 1, need to watch season 2), and Attack on Titan.

Next on my list is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but that's about it.

Thanks in advance!
    You may like~

Kill la Kill
    Darker Than Black
    Code Geass
    Guilty Crown
    Samurai 7
    Full Metal Panic
    Fairy Tail
    Full Metal Alchemist - First adaption
    Blood +
    Hellsing
    A Certain Scientific Railgun
    Steins;Gate
    Chaos;Head
    Robotics;Note

AF FAMILY

Junior Member edIT is on a distinguished road edIT's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2014 06:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    You may like~

Kill la Kill
    Darker Than Black
    Code Geass
    Guilty Crown
    Samurai 7
    Full Metal Panic
    Fairy Tail
    Full Metal Alchemist - First adaption
    Blood +
    Hellsing
    A Certain Scientific Railgun
    Steins;Gate
    Chaos;Head
    Robotics;Note
    Thank you! I will check these out!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@edIT No problem, feel free to came back and post here if you need any recommendations in the future. :3

AF FAMILY

Junior Member unlimitededition is on a distinguished road unlimitededition's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2014 09:58 AM
    Threads

Is there a place where i can post for anime abridged collabs?

Junior Member Hikarusoul is on a distinguished road Hikarusoul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 01:25 PM
    Threads

Default help me!! I want to read a manga!

Hello everybody! Can anybody suggest me some detective or psychological manga? I like liar game and dorohedoro very much and I would like to read something like that. Thank you!!

Member Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: nyanPan

Hey, so I'm need some anime recommendations.

Some anime series I like include Haiyore Nyaruko-san, Hetalia and the Monogatari Series. I like anime which have over-the-top plot, mostly comedy, if not action. I don't mind ecchi or harem or reverse harem or anything. I like anime with mind games as well, for example Death Note. I was wondering if anyone knew any series that I might like.
    Studio Shaft head tilts, Studio Shaft head tilts everywhere.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Sakane Mako

Possibly these may interest you~
    Mawaru Penguin Drum
    Nichijou
    Daily lives of highschool boys
    Steins;Gate
    Full Metal Panic
    Ergo Proxy
    Death Billiards (short movie)
    Arakawa Under The Bridge (2 seasons, still incomplete though :/)

AF FAMILY

Member Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: nyanPan

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    @Sakane Mako

Possibly these may interest you~
    Mawaru Penguin Drum
    Nichijou
    Daily lives of highschool boys
    Steins;Gate
    Full Metal Panic
    Ergo Proxy
    Death Billiards (short movie)
    Arakawa Under The Bridge (2 seasons, still incomplete though :/)
    I'll add these to my Watch Later list, thanks!
    Studio Shaft head tilts, Studio Shaft head tilts everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information