AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your favorite place to go on vacation?

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Default What's your favorite place to go on vacation?

Hey guys I'm going down to Florida for vacation tomorrow! I haven't gone in years so I'll be hitting everything I can ahaha. Universal Studios, Disney, and some beaches! I'm super excited since I haven't been to the second Harry Potter theme park Universal added a couple years back.

So, on to my question, where are your favorite vacation spots?
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: What's your favorite place to go on vacation?

Oh hey what day are you going to universal? You should come say hi to me

PS. Hulk is doing soft openings if you like rollercoasters.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hawaii - my family and I headed there last summer. Lots of hiking spots there, and the beautiful scenery was well worth it.
    Oh and if you're going to Universal, head to the Dragons' Challenge ride at the HP park. I think it was just recently added, but there is also the Hogwart's Express that can take you back and forth between Hollywood Studios and Islands of Adventure. :P

RWBY

Junior Member an1m3b0y is on a distinguished road an1m3b0y's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2016 10:29 AM
    Threads

japan.. where anime begins <3

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

my bed
    feed your monster

6. Likes OtakuInu!!! liked this post
    No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

I've never been to another country [just yet] so I'll just put a couple of places I've been to here in the Philippines so far.

Our family has been spending summer vacations at beach resorts in Batangas for so many years now, it's kind of a family tradition already. But we've stopped going after some time since plans kept changing and expenses keep inflating. We've only come back just recently (last June) at Laiya, a different part of Batangas from the one where we usually go to. The beaches in Laiya is one of the best I've been to. It's quite clean. As for the sea, there were times where I stepped on something sharp. The beaches are still developing I think.

One of my favorite vacation spots would be in Baler, Aurora, Philippines. I'd go back there when I get the chance. There are many beach resorts where you can rent a surfboard and go surfing, you can also hire someone to teach you how. Baler also has this waterfalls where you can swim in.

So yeah, TL;DR my favorite place to go on vacation is the beach.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Mario Super Leaf Book PPG Bubbles
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite is Disney World in Florida. Went down for a whole week when I was 16. Best vacation EVER. I didn't want to come home at all

Senior Member sara.z is on a distinguished road sara.z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2018 10:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sea and shopping ��

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Baseball parks, both major and minor league.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

shopping

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish I could go back up North, maybe New Jersey. Maybe for like a week though. I miss the snow, and being down here in hellhole Florida doesn't do me much good.

RWBY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my bed

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

During vacations what I want to do is be home!

If I had to go somewhere, it'd be Europe, though. Or somewhere wayyyyy up North, where winters still happen.

~Made by me~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shopping.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sara.z View Post
    Shopping.
    I have relatives who are the same. Even if the same chain stores are in their community, they have to go shopping. Why go shopping on vacation? I can do that at home anytime! Let me see something I have never seen before, or do something I have never done before.

No offense intended. I just can't see shopping as a vacation activity. It is like going to work on vacation. It is part of a regular routine.

Sorry for ranting.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I have relatives who are the same. Even if the same chain stores are in their community, they have to go shopping. Why go shopping on vacation? I can do that at home anytime! Let me see something I have never seen before, or do something I have never done before.

No offense intended. I just can't see shopping as a vacation activity. It is like going to work on vacation. It is part of a regular routine.

Sorry for ranting.

I feel happy when i go shopping

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I feel happy when i go shopping
    Whatever floats your boat. But think of all the extra stuff you have to pack when you go home.

Then again, once while driving through a small town on vacation I happened upon the ruins of a burned down warehouse complex. I spent an hour photographing it. That may seem like a waste of time on vacation. But I got some great photos!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whatever floats your boat. But think of all the extra stuff you have to pack when you go home.

Then again, once while driving through a small town on vacation I happened upon the ruins of a burned down warehouse complex. I spent an hour photographing it. That may seem like a waste of time on vacation. But I got some great photos!
    you like photography , good for you .

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fortunately I was traveling alone. If anyone had been with me. . . .

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ ^ ^

Shopping

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I had the money, then yes shopping would actually be fun. (sendhelp).

RWBY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ ��

my bed

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

It would have to be the Gold Coast and Gold Coast Hinterland in Australia
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ ��

my bed

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why ?? .
    Last edited by sara.z; 09-20-2016 at 09:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information