AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2015 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    You seem legit, but are you going to be active, dear? Will you be able to post twice at least every other day?
    I kind of have a lot of free time on my hands right now, so yes, I will try to be as active as possible.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	200px-Mortal_Kombat_Logo.svg.png
Views:	22
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	55160mortal kombat!!!
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hayu View Post
    You never kept it up in the first place, just adding thoughts of the trivial add-ins of the game which are to help people make decisions without reason before hand. You say that people can make conclusions off of people's characters chosen and the roles given to them, but the interaction with people will not be enough alone to make choices of who is who, so we have to depend on the game for help. You say people can make their own conclusions, but I haven't seen it yet in the last Wolf. Just a bunch of nonsense until a clue from the game itself is presented, but not the people talking during the phases. No evidence from pure investigation and interaction can be presented because you have to depend on the game add-ins like abilities of the game.

What do we people, as people, offer to the game besides sitting in our given positions and waiting? What do I offer that another might not? This discussion went from me wanting to know how our own thinking ability and our own abilities can find true evidence without the help of the game, to nonsense. Nonsense which you are full of. I am done with talking to a Imekari.

I will not play in this ridiculous game of sitting and waiting for something to happen when something irrational is likely to occur because we as individuals cannot be presented with circumstances or situations that will allows us to use knowledge that WE can obtain to base conclusions. This is no game, but a waste of time.

I will no longer look at this thread, I will watch the next wolf and see if this game is still as pointless as before. It will repeat as I have predicted, like all of these games. I will take my leave then.
    No point of explaining it to you. Everyone is talking how your asshat self has no freaking idea on what you're on, and good way to ignore @RyuTama .

Let go of the drugs, kid. (Yes, for your information, I'm older than you).

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The game is sorta pointless. Unless someone can prove to me that there is an actual ability to get evidence of people not being or being townies. Sorry, but someone throwing a stone at someone and then people picking a side isn't exactly how the game should be played. Hell, someone saying, "I voted for him because he said a sentence in a weird way and that means he's not a townie," Is just stupid.

The Wolf game was just something to do on the forum. You cannot have seriousness in a game when there is no serious evidence. I can just point at someone and say, "Well, your post on page 6 said you were going to get off for the rest of the day, and you didn't so now I have my eye on you!" What does that even mean?

I'm saying there is no way to get pure evidence so people start throwing people off the boat, and then you can throw the people that had alliances with those people off the boat, then next thing you know? Everyone just killed each other with no evidence (yay). Plus the inactive people and the mod kills and the stupid people can be tiring.

The one game I think I got voted off... for being too light hearted or something around that? Yeah, nice evidence.

Updating the player list. I'm going to be revising some roles in the coming days, and they'll get posted along with the game thread when sign-ups end.

Also, to the newbies: Are you really going to participate? Last game, which @Kaitou+ hosted, we had a newbie sign-up, and then she did not post one time during the game, getting herself modkilled. If you're going to do this, it's a waste of effort for me to both create the role, and to register you as a player, when someone else entirely could have the position, or the role could not be made in the first place.

If you need an introduction to the general guide to playing mafia, there is one located here.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 12-13-2011 at 10:38 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Attachment 55160mortal kombat!!!
    You're like a month late for that game, bro. xD

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    You're like a month late for that game, bro. xD
    I was referring to the in quarrel going on, before the game has started. Really....really...do I really have to explain this??

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

No point of explaining it to you. Everyone is talking how your asshat self has no freaking idea on what you're on, and good way to ignore @RyuTama .

Let go of the drugs, kid. (Yes, for your information, I'm older than you).
    Age is no factor in this. I know that a person wasting their time is wasting their time. You telling me that that your old is the only information I have been given from this. People like wolfgirl and other members will explain until understood, you are nothing but a waste of my time and desire to understand as a human being. You can be as old as you want, but your ignorance is still yours. Your inability to enlighten is yours, your ability to not be respectful from the start is yours, your ability to judge is yours, but I do not want your abilities like I do no want and idiot to speak ignorance, you ability to lose your point is yours.

I will not get angry at you, I pity you. Someone who cannot help those who seek it, explain or in this case be mellow is someone I feel, sorry for?... Yes, I agree with that.

Insults will not make you a decent person, simply silly is the case.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

8. Likes -GAZKUL- liked this post
    Dislikes Hanamaru Kunikida, Bubblegum Pop, Scruffy disliked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ladies...if you are going to continue to argue, spew out personal insults, and downplay the game of mafia, leave my thread.

10. Likes animeyay, Rei, SuXrys, RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I was referring to the in quarrel going on, before the game has started. Really....really...do I really have to explain this??
    Yep. At least to me. :'D Plus the Mortal Kombat game by @Daken was pretty damn sweet sooo... yeah that's the first thing I thought of. xD

12. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep. At least to me. :'D Plus the Mortal Kombat game by @Daken was pretty damn sweet sooo... yeah that's the first thing I thought of. xD
    Click image for larger version

Name:	frustrated.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	55161 Nnnggh...

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Ok everyone...

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

15. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Dislikes Derrick Remon disliked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sign me up...first time player.

17. Thanks Scruffy, SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2015 09:14 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Also, to the newbies: Are you really going to participate? Last game, which @Kaitou+ hosted, we had a newbie sign-up, and then she did not post one time during the game, getting herself modkilled. If you're going to do this, it's a waste of effort for me to both create the role, and to register you as a player, when someone else entirely could have the position, or the role could not be made in the first place.

If you need an introduction to the general guide to playing mafia, there is one located here.
    I understand that it is disrespectful both to the host and to the other players to register and then end up getting modkilled for inactivity. I fully intend to actively participate in this game, to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the guide, by the way

19. Thanks Scruffy, Derrick Remon thanked for this post
    Likes Rei, Bubblegum Pop, Derrick Remon liked this post
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
    I understand that it is disrespectful both to the host and to the other players to register and then end up getting modkilled for inactivity. I fully intend to actively participate in this game, to the best of my ability.

Yay Hina is joining~ =D

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

21. Thanks Hinamawari thanked for this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Remember Maru's game? xD

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

@Hayu If you wanna know how to find evidence, look over the past games.

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sorry, my school applications that I've been putting off are all due some time this month, so I probably shouldn't be too distracted...D:

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Sorry, my school applications that I've been putting off are all due some time this month, so I probably shouldn't be too distracted...D:

O_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __O

-spam-

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by わたし View Post
    O_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __O
    The only thing bad about procrastination is its bad consequences orz

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You going to be active, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post

Welcome to Wolf on AF, then. Glad to have you.

Also, you're welcome :3c
    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    So you aren't going to join then? That's a perfectly reasonable...reason. As a generally dedicated player, your presence will be missed.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy:2631269
    You going to be active, though?
    Yes

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

Ladies...if you are going to continue to argue, spew out personal insults, and downplay the game of mafia, leave my thread.
    Nope.jpg

You know better that I'm not going to let an asshat disrespect me like that, they should know their position and who they dare trying to confront with. But I assure you this will be the last of it.

Imekari.
    Age is no factor in this. I know that a person wasting their time is wasting their time. You telling me that that your old is the only information I have been given from this. People like wolfgirl and other members will explain until understood, you are nothing but a waste of my time and desire to understand as a human being. You can be as old as you want, but your ignorance is still yours. Your inability to enlighten is yours, your ability to not be respectful from the start is yours, your ability to judge is yours, but I do not want your abilities like I do no want and idiot to speak ignorance, you ability to lose your point is yours.

I will not get angry at you, I pity you. Someone who cannot help those who seek it, explain or in this case be mellow is someone I feel, sorry for?... Yes, I agree with that.

Insults will not make you a decent person, simply silly is the case.
    You're pretty dense, aren't you? You insult me then forget about your insult? Pretty goddamn dense to me.

@RyuTama and myself already explained this to you. But you're not only too dense to understand simple mechanics but you dare to insult us, insult how we play and how the game is played when your opinion is pretty much invalid because of the fact that when I saw you play, you're pretty much a garbage player and do not even know the game to a fully extend. We tried to explain it, and you retorted us the favor.

Unlike you, I am going to keep my word of not to reply to trash anymore, because replying to someone who has no will power and actually comes backs and posts is not worth my time and @Scruffy is my bro, and I respect him and hopefully he respects that fact that I just had to set straight worthless trash like you.

Thank you for you time and again, Sorry Scruffy but this had to be said and done.

Kaitou has spoken.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-14-2011 at 01:19 PM.

29. Likes Derrick Remon liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Hayu @Kaitou+ Can you two please shut up and save it for the game?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Hayu @Kaitou+ Can you two please shut up and save it for the game?
    My thoughts exactly, but they were in a more polite tone. n_n

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

Nope.jpg

You know better that I'm not going to let an asshat disrespect me like that, they should know their position and who they dare trying to confront with. But I assure you this will be the last of it.

You're pretty dense, aren't you? You insult me then forget about your insult? Pretty goddamn dense to me.

@RyuTama and myself already explained this to you. But you're not only too dense to understand simple mechanics but you dare to insult us, insult how we play and how the game is played when your opinion is pretty much invalid because of the fact that when I saw you play, you're pretty much a garbage player and do not even know the game to a fully extend. We tried to explain it, and you retorted us the favor.

Unlike you, I am going to keep my word of not to reply to trash anymore, because replying to someone who has no will power and actually comes backs and posts is not worth my time and @Scruffy is my bro, and I respect him and hopefully he respects that fact that I just had to set straight worthless trash like you.

Thank you for you time and again, Sorry Scruffy but this had to be said and done.

Kaitou has spoken.
    *Bows under authority*

---

I am truly sorry for discussing the game in a radical manner and not being open to the conversation as I should have. Forgive me for I did not want to sound as much of a troll as I did. I will finally forget this and cause no more issues for your thread.

I will not join as I wished to because I still do not understand and I wish to not be a annoyance.
    Last edited by Derrick Remon; 12-14-2011 at 05:11 PM.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No spam guys, everyone's right in their own way therefore...

34. Likes Arrisu liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information