AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

OCC: Blaze will be out for about a week. He got a job at a surgery center at baylor in Dallas. So Congrats to him. i'll be taking over. Posting has slowed so let's speed things up. I need my Angeliks to post.

Tenshi ducked into a pair of extended fingers then lept over them in a swirling flip. He landed, spinned parried two shots deflected from an Angelik soilder close to him and burst forward in a dash. "Astral Limiter. Release." Seconds before a swarm of D-Mod's landed onto of him Tenshi haulted his movements, ripped his black jacket around his body and shined bright in golden light. the D-Mods were burst backwards as Tenshi stood in his Astral form. His golden armor seemed almost heaven like as his light purple hair flowed from the energy radiating from his body.

Several D-Mods back away at the sight of this new enemy. Those whom hadn't transformed did so. Now Tenshi stood idle before a squad of 12 D-Mods ranging from small fromed to towering over them, the largest was a 16 foot monster with a wide mouth and bones protuding from each and every patch of skin he had. Tenshi narrowed his eyes as they rush toward him.

"Time tells no lies."

A bright blinding light shined forth blocking them from veiw.

Luxes stared at Ariya's modified legion with contempt. they were mindless balls of energy tasked with following Ariya with no opionin of there own. It was an act that Luxes found quite entertaining. For a while she didn't take note of the extra man with them but when she did Kaya became quite interesting. Such a small dangerous little girl. She seemed to polite and honest. Luxes knew better cause she was the same. her persona was so soft-spoken and wise, contempt and honest. Not a hint of aggression poured from her shell of a human form. She couldn't even remain still at the excitement she was feeling at this moment.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OC: I don't want this RPG to die, or start getting so slow that people stop posting, so i'm gonna stir up some trouble.

IC: Johnny stood idle watching everything that was happening. He was handed a rose of which he put in his new blue shirt. These people and things are boring, I don't care about this war but I'm gonna have to fight in it anyways. I'm not really scared of any of these people. 'Cept maybe Jace and Luxes, there the only two that bug him really. Luxes is not really scare, she's more demanding than anything and can seem to control brother.

66 bugged him a little bit, looks like if he was poked he would try to eat everything and the kid Kaya. She looked sweet and all, but it kinda bugged him a little bit. Each of these d-mods had drastic problems each on a special talent. Thing was how to unlock those.

He went over and decided to talk to the most innocent looking one, maybe to try and strike up a conversation. "Hey Kaya. I'm Johnny." He said as nicely as possible trying not to come off as a push over, yet also not quite a bad person. Before she could even respond something caught his ear.

"Each of you are powerful D-Mods with power even I sometimes find astonishing. Together we shall crush Angelik and rule this world." The hologram behind her zoomed in on Heaven again. "We are going to Serenity. Heaven's smaller sister city in the mountains of Mt. Fugi. First we stop in New York where are brothers and sisters battle Angelik for dominance over the city. If we crush it we shall have the upperhand in this war. "

"You know, taking over the world sounds fun and all, but like. What's in it for us? We sacrifice our lives to take it over and yet we would probably only get a little reward or fame for about a day then queen bee here would take over and toss us aside. If you ask me I need a little" he licks his lips and rubs his fingers "incentive. or taste as you will of what we will be earning after "winning" this war. You know what I mean?" He felt greedy but he was not about to risk his life for something he did not even care about.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Bwahaha! Bite-sized! Love it. XD

Anja activated her staff the moment she hit the ground. Two D-Mods were advancing on her. She swung her staff, knocking both on their back, the bolts frying their brains. Another ran up behind her and received a hard blow to the stomach. She was surrounded by several, but not too many to take down. She began to spin her staff between her fingers. The D-Mods came all at once. Dodge. Spin. Smack. Thrust. Duck. Flip. Kick. Smack. By the time she could finally stand up straight, her enemies lay fried and hissing smoke at her feet.

Anja took one step and noticed Jin Feng Huang, an Angelik she has come to know through her years of working for the Angelik Squardon, was about to devour a D-Mod but a few feet away from where she stood. She yearned to stop him, but she knew better. It sickened her- the act, not the person, but she hated seeing him in battle. In fact, she hated seeing all of these Angeliks in their Astral form, because aside from good intentions, how do they really differ? Anja knew that if she were to take more of the allotted dosage of Youth, she cold very well become either one. It frightened her in a way.

As he fed, a female D-Mod was creeping up behind him as if no one were around to see her and stop her. Anja swiftly removed her knife from its sheath, flipped it to where she was holding the blade, then threw it straight into the she-demon's head. "Watch yourself Huang!" She shouted before she resumed fighting. She wanted that knife back. Before this was over, she had to remember to retrieve it.

Kaya shot 66 a sharp glare meant to kill. She quickly brought her attention back to the front though, knowing it was not wise to cause a scene right here. Her skin began to crawl, as if many eyes were on her, which was not completely uncommon but it made her feel on edge. She just frowned at the floor before the one named Johnny came up to her. "Hey Kaya. I'm Johnny." Her day was suddenly brightened. Now how could she overlook this one? He was a very handsome man. Just her type. But she heard he was even more loony than she. He seemed to approach he with ease, meaning either he didn't see her as a threat or he was ballsy. Either way, she was not going to let this one get away. Hello libido.

4. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Eleanor looked the group over. She had never bothered to learn the names of all the D-mods. The ones she recognised were 66, Kaya, Jace, Aniya and Johnny. the rest? Not a clue. ''How about we start with proper introductions?'' She says. ''I am Eleanor Skye. Call me Skye, or Eleanor, I don't care.'' Suddenly, she clutched her head. ''Crap... I need... I need to morph over. My head cant take all the pent up energy.'' She shifted to er istral form, her body changing to shadows, her clothes changing to mist. He hair shot down and her eyes glowed blue.

66 watched Skye changing. ''Shadow lady?'' he mused, looking up from the meal he'd been dragging with him. Her face was missing, her eyes gone, blood over a skull. The horrific thing was- the Lady was still breathing. It was ragged, fading fast, but she was still alive. ''Me Number 66. So hungry. Does anyone have more food?'' He tore the womans arm off, who's breath gave one last rattle and cut off, her head loloping. 66 ate the arm quickly, bones and all, and started on the next one.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ariya stared at Johnny as he spoke and with each of his words were gentle grin more wider and wider till her head tilted to the side and her teeth shined bright in the dim light. She began clapping. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. And she was gone. In one instant she was clapping for Johnny and the next she was standing behind him, a sword through his arm and his blood painting the floor. Ariya spoke softly in his ear yet loud enough for the rest of them to hear. "What's in it for you? Nothing? Possibly something you may or may not hold dear. Your life?" She withdrew her sword, which had appeared from almost then air. Where did she hide such a weapon with barely any clothes on?

She swung the sword out painting one of the Legion D-Mods in Johnny's blood. It stood as silent and staute as the rest of them and Ariya marveled at Caius's work. She reluctently turned back around to Johnny and the remaining D-Mods and chuckled. "If we don't fight for your lives then surely Angelik will crush us. So you can make a choose her and now. Join me and fight for survival or perish in the flames of extermination. I truly don't care which of the two you choose, however." She lifted her sword and pointed it at Johnny, tho she addressed them all. "If you should stand as an hinderance to His group I will personality cut you down."

Somachiryou, whom had been quiet in his human form began laughing hysterically as Johnny's arm was run through. He knew lady Ariya was powerful but his eyes, whom out of all these D-Mod's were used to watching fast-paced objects, lost sight of her for only a second. Johnny was one of those liar's. Even now this "person" whom spoke wasn't real, he saw how he truly acted with the finger puppets and that's who was the truth.

"I'm with Lady Ariya. Angelik is a lie who's actions created this cursed world that we live in. I'll see them burn for these actions."

Somachiryou burst into his distral form through white flames and stood beside Ariya awaiting the other who would join. If a fight broke out between them he would make sure none of them touched Ariya.

Luxes blindly stared at the other D-Mods before introuducing herself in the most spiteful of manners. "Names Luxes, don't care to much about this war but I want to live. Therefore," She walked past Johnny and touched the shoulder Luxes ran her sword through. She whispered into his ear as she walked, "Come brother. Big sister will make sure she never touchs you again." She stood on the other side of Soma still in her human form. Soma gave her a cautious look and she simply flicked him out with her eyes and continued speaking. "I'll join Ariya and fight in her army. But she should know that her legions are mindless idiots that don't stand a chance against those of us in this room. She'd be wise to watch how much force she trys to use against us. It'll backfire and I'll gladly drain her of everything she has."

Her smirked widened as she stared at Jace. She saw his weapons and new his name from around the way. he was the one who supplied Angelik with weapons. She would have to watch him. Or at least use him to her advantage. For now she would shifted the focus to another.

"Now all we need is weapons and information about Angelik. I think JACE could help us. Seeing as he's the one that's arms are enemies with the weapons they use to hunt us down." She began laughing sweetly as Somachiryou's eyes darted to Jace and his body began twitching.

"Explain yourself!"

Tenshi stood in the aftermath of destruction. The group of D-Mods whom attacked him lay in pieces in a circle 8cm from him. Perfect execution. Causally he walked forward, each click of his golden armor against the blooded ground signaling another D-Mod. Tenshi looked to his left and right at the carnage that still raged forward. He touched his ear with his empty left hand and spoke. "Air drop my strike package." The Tempest answered by firing a missle downward directly at Tenshi. He lifted his right hand into the air as a school of thirteen D-Mod's burst from shops, roofs, and the ground itself encircling him yet again.

"Tsk...Havon, Havoc. Let time rain and bring forth calamity."

The missle recognized this unlock phrase and burst revealing two katana that slung themselves into Tenshi hands. Tenshi closed his eyes and exhaled. In an instant he was in flight. The first D-Mod throw a chunk of a building at him. Tenshi spinned mid-air before whipping his left leg out. The boulder bursted into dirt and sand as Tenshi began a dead spin toward this rather large foe. When he landed safely on the ground his sword were in the underhanded position coated in the purple D-Mod blood. Tenshi stood to his full height and lifted Havon, in his right hand, up and pointed it at the remaining D-mods. They began backing away as the largest D-Mod behind Tenshi burst into a river of purple. Tenshi stared at them with silent fury. Through everything his golden wasn't stained a bit.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-11-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Everything Burns.
    Everyone Burns.
    Anything Burns.

"Now all we need is weapons and information about Angelik. I think JACE could help us. Seeing as he's the one that's arms are enemies with the weapons they use to hunt us down." She began laughing sweetly as Somachiryou's eyes darted to jace and his body began twitching.

Jace snapped to attention at the mention of his name. He cared little what the D-Mods did to each other but the feeling of dread inside kept rising. Like a ticking clock.
    "Ha...Ha ha." He laughed. His nerves getting the better of him. He ran his hand through his hair creating a mess, sweat had became visible on his brow. He undid the buttons on his jacket and pulled his shirt out from his pants. After spending a moment making his clothing more comfortable he shook his hands as if to shake off some unseen water. In a room filled with things like these, he knew he couldn't hide his fear so why bother. He took a deep breath.

"The weapons I designed are perfect." He suddenly spoke, crisp and clear. Pride beamed in his words. Pride at something he was capable of compared to these animals. "They are most affective against D-Mods. Lethal to humans. Only a bother to Angeliks." He knew this was true because he used the own limits of his power to create a substance similar in restrictions. As his abilities failed to work on Angeliks, so did he reduce the damage an Angelik weapon could deal to another Angelik. It was originally so that if the Angeliks went to war with themselves they would have to turn to him for new weapons.
    "But." He said, "I am not a complete fool. I have designs for weapons based on the opposite theory." He shook his head. "However. You only need me for my designs and knowledge." He glanced over at the wounded D-Mod. "As but a simple human, I am certain I would not survive an attack like that." He hesitated. "But I must ask what prevents you from disposing of me when you have what information you need?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Johnny watched as his arm was stabbed through. Anger rose in him but he was unable to show it because of an instinctive reaction of covering his eyes with his hands so he can't see the blood. Brother was screaming in his head OW I TOLD YOU! YOU STUPID MORON! DONT MAKE ME COME OUT THERE MY SELF AND KILL EVERYONE! He clutched his head where his eyes were, and dug his nails in deeper and she splashed his blood on some other d-mods.

"What's in it for you? Nothing? Possibly something you may or may not hold dear. Your life? If we don't fight for your lives then surely Angelik will crush us. So you can make a choose her and now. Join me and fight for survival or perish in the flames of extermination. I truly don't care which of the two you choose, however." She lifted her sword and pointed it at Johnny, tho she addressed them all. "If you should stand as an hinderance to his group I will personality cut you down."

Johnny was about ready to cut her down his temper was on edge, he grabbed the wound in his arm and his arm turned into a blade just as quickly, his distral form was showing. "You little bi--" his shoulder was touched and he looked to notice it was Luxes. Quickly he bit his tongue and retracted his blade.
    "Come brother. Big sister will make sure she never touchs you again." she whispered in his ear. His anger faded over time of a few minutes, but he promised to himself that women would pay dearly. He chuckled as he released his grip over his face and eyes and re-approached her with a kind bow.

"I'm sorry m'lady. Sometimes," a smirk wiped across his face "I can tend to lose control of my words and my mind. Please forgive me." He turned his back to her with the same smirk as earlier "I will join you because I wish to live and if i'm a hindrance strike me down without hesitation but know" he shot a glare at her "I will strike you down, at the very moment I see that you are weak." he then turned trying to ignore the pain in his arm, trying to hide how badly it hurt and headed over back to Luxes.

Knowing that he had probably gone a little bit to far, he would rather have a few cuts and holes in his body and show he had a pair then show that he's some coward to be taken lightly just because he was insane. With that he walked to Jace and Luxes for he had a heard a little bit about what they were talking about but paid no really attention. He listened to Jace brag about his skills in making weapons for the enemies and us as well. He was the big shot, the fire puppet, the weapons guy.

Johnny wanted to see what this guy could really do. After he had finished talking he asked a series of questions wanting to know what he was capable of.
    "So Jace. Seeing as your the weapons supplier and designer and all that other stuff. What can you do with a sword? Or do you only created guns and other things like that?" He showed him his sword he kept at his side at all times just in case he was able to do something with it. "More or less, what can you do with just a plain old sword." He was hesitate with handing it to him, this blade was the one he killed his parents with and all those therapists. Brother hissed at the idea but Johnny was able to block him out.

"So? What can you do?" He glanced at Luxes knowing he probably should just sit in the shadows and shut up but he did not want to. He cracked his neck as he awaited a response.

He felt awkward kind of just walking in and talking but he shrugged it off. He ignored the outside world and really only focused on Jace, Luxes and the other person next to her. Kaya whom he had said hey to earlier was still probably waiting for him to return but he was going to finish this conversation before he went around to introduce himself to everyone again.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Johnathon wondered where the next set of D-Mods were as Wakahisa followed him. When they arrived to Los Angles, they could see that the city has already gone to hell. Johnson began to get a view of the city as he wondered what was awaiting them in the city.

(Johnson) "What do you think? We can find our D-Mods here?"
    (Wakahisa) "Yes, we'll find them here. Be careful, the city is crawling with them."

Johnson nodded as they made their way into the hellish city.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Skye laighed. "My dear lady Ariya, you know im with.you. Why would I oppose a glorious leader like yourself? Cleaely Angelik are the ones to be in fear. Now, Mr. Jace. You designed these weapons. All is well and good with you having a reversed version, but do ypu have something to protect us from theirs? Fair fights are risky. We need every advantage."

66 Crawled on his hands and feet, monkey like, to Aeiya. He wiped the last bits of flesh and blood from his face. "Miss... Ariya? I want to know... What benefit from joining you? Whoever i fight with, i get food. Is thw fact ypu pretty only reason I follow? I need better reason. Can you give reasin to me? Give 66 reason too fight, eat Bite, knash."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can smell it.
    Down here it is everywhere.
    I hate it.

Before he could get an answer Jace was confronted by not one, but two of the D-Mods. There was a pang of regret at trying to boast himself into a better position. He suddenly realised that the situation was far better when they weren't paying attention to him. That being said his fear was slowly mixing with his hate of the beasts. Not a good thing. If he was too sumissive they would hesitate to get rid of him. But on the other hand if he was more aggresive they would rip him apart. Oh choices, choices, like the flip of a coin. Heads they win, tails Jace loses. And here was him hoping it lands on the edge. He gulped, looking over the wound inflicted in the other D-Mod. Balance. He needed some Balance.

"More or less, what can you do with just a plain old sword."

"Me personally. Not much. But your in luck as they might say. The Angeliks are just as old fashioned as you. Swords were produced. Swords can be reversed. But you would have to lose the orginal blade. If you don't want that then I can make some alternations myself but it won't be to half the level. As for the things I have made. It is everything invoved in war. From vehicles and transport, to weapons of different degrees. Even a few prototypes not yet mass produced."

You designed these weapons. All is well and good with you having a reversed version, but do you have something to protect us from theirs? Fair fights are risky. We need every advantage

"Sorry. You seem to have mistaken me with someone who gives a crap about D-Mods." Jace said with more venom then he meant. "Just like I wouldn't produce defences for them, I won't for you." He glared. "I make things that kill. Not might kill. Not could kill. I make things that kill to their maximum potential. The death, no the destruction, of D-Mods brings me great joy." He paused for a moment. "Seeing the Angeliks taken down a notch would also be fun." He then added on. The presence of them made his skin crawl in the same way D-Mods made his anger burn. "If your so worried about your precious existance then use cover or bring your own armour. Or do the smart thing. Don't get shot." He then grinned. "But if youir so stupid you can do that. then have a go at sending wave after wave of fodder their way first." He tilted his head in the direction of the mindless legions. "Dead bodies I find make perfect cover."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Skye raised a shadowy eyebrow. "Think very carefully about what you say about D-mods. I may be more human than my associates here, but I am still one of them" She summoned a shadow blade to her hand, and casualy flung it at Jace. "Never insult us. Only an Idiot wluld mess with.us." With that she gave him one last glare and turned away. "I guess we'll have to work on our own protection."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ariya swung her sword out in the direction of Skye shadow blade. Her sword extended like a whip and lashed out knocking it harmlessly away into the forehead of a Legion D-Mod. It slightly twitch before remaining still, sword in head. Ariya once again had to hand to Caius. His work was perfection. Drawing the whip-blade back Ariya began sheathing into a small holster on her left hip. The sword disappeared into it and she was once again left unarmed. "Now now lets not fight." She glared at Johnny, Jace, Skye, #66, Luxes, and finally Kaya and her friend whom didn't pay any attention. Taking her open palms she lifted with half way up fer body signally a question. "Questions. They deserve answers."

Ariya began with #66 seeing as of the group he was the largest ad would provide the best physical presence on the battle field. "66 correct? For you, the bodies of everyone we slay in our wake. Of course you must be fair with the other and if they so desire nutrients then keep that in mind. Were all comrades remember." She took a few steps and reached for Jace's face. If any of the knew about her abilities other then Soma then he would allow it in fear of that, but Ariya made it seem as if she wanted to make sure he was real. Should she let him touch her he would become apart of the Hive, as Ariya calls it, and she could share with him information the other were not quite ready for.

"Dearest Jace. Killing you would be so easy. A human who makes weapons for Angelik. Without you there military strength would crumble even further. It's the best military tactic but I like you and your skills and designs are somewhat interesting." She laughed to herself at her insult of his product. "We don't need your weapons. We need the real you."

Caius, whom had been quiet this whole time suddenly appeared behind Jace hooded face hiding the evil smirk he plastered across his face. Then a needle stick. Right into Jace's neck. The blue serum sizzling as it entered his bloodstream. To Jace the world may seem to get clouded, those in the room beginning to look like hazing afterimages of themselves. This was good. Ariya stared at him and her purple hair began to flare and wildly whip about.

"Come Jace. Show us who you truly are."

Ariya turned to Luxes as her hair turned blonde. Her clothes turned red and armor formed on her arms, legs, and chest. Ariya stood in her Distral form looking more human then any of them. "Witness the next generation of D-Mod. Distral Maximum!" The energy that built during her transformation suddenly subsided and Ariya stood in her Maximum Distral form. The next step in D-Mod evolution.

Once the serum in Jace's blood ran it's course it would force him into his own Distral form. Ariya was tired of him acting like he was just a simple human. She would show him the curse he bore with them all, and if needed, force him into submission.

Now she was waiting for the question that would surely follow with her announcement of a Max Distral form.

"Understood." Tenshi listened to the broadcast in his ear telling all Angelik's to center at the hospital where every citizen was being held. Every D-Mod in heaven was gathering there. Tenshi watched the group he was fight fly, jump, sprint, and dig there way in that direction. He touched his left ear again and spoke to his comrades. "Converge at the hospital. We end this." Tenshi skyrocketed into the sky with a single kick from his powerful legs, he flowed evenly between the buildings using them as push off points toward his destination.

After a short two minutes he landed on a building over looking the hospital which in itself looked like it could hold over 1 billion people easily. This was the spot his team was to meet him. They would need to work together if they were to defeat the school of 1000 D-Mods that now roared and banged against the massive blast doors of the hospital. Heaven's military fired down at them from windows, turrets on the side of the building, and from the roof. Even a few citizens threw rocks, chairs, and anything they could find at them.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Burning.
    It is burning.
    Heaven is burning.

"Dearest Jace. Killing you would be so easy. A human who makes weapons for Angelik. Without you their military strength would crumble even further. It's the best military tactic but I like you and your skills and designs are somewhat interesting." She laughed to herself at her insult of his product. "We don't need your weapons. We need the real you."

"You fill me with confidance. In fact I suddenly feel like doing anything you say." Jace mocked her, sarcasm rich in his voice, holding his hand to his chest with a mocking sense of innocence. His anger flared up more. Tipping him. "Because the Angeliks were not already planning to remove me where they? Not since some moron began to spread a rumor that I was a D-Mod." He sarcasic tone was getting darker. "Not like how now I am stuck making a deal with some mad women and her mad little friends. About taking over the world none the less." He glared at her. "You are nothing short of the ultimate bi..."

Caius, whom had been quiet this whole time suddenly appeared behind Jace hooded face hiding the evil smirk he plastered across his face. Then a needle stick. Right into Jace's neck. The blue serum sizzling as it entered his bloodstream. To Jace the world may seem to get clouded, those in the room beginning to look like hazing afterimages of themselves. This was good. Ariya stared at him and her purple hair began to flare and wildly whip about.

"Come Jace. Show us who you truly are."

A sharp pain shot through his body. It made his blood boil. Made his hate rise. Hate for D-Mods. Hate for humans. Hate for Angeliks.
    Hate for everyone.
    It was burning him from the inside.
    Burning, burning, burning!
    "Burning." He whispered.
    "Burning!" He said.
    "BURNING!" He shouted.
    "BURN..ING!" He spoke quietly.
    Jace spun around to face Caius. The skin around his hands and arm blackened. Then with a sudden rush, an aura of pure hate swept out from Jace. His eyes locked completely on Caius. As he did his hair ignited into torrent of flames. Not the flickers from before. Not the calm it was normally. But a torrent. As it did it seemed to crackle, sounding like a mocking laughter. The grinning face within the flames seemed to laugh. Laugh at a joke only it could hear.

Caius turned to run. Without even trying Jace tugged his hands back as if having caught a fish. Caius suddenly came to a abrupt stop. He panicked.
    "Did you know?" Jace muttered, "Did you know the average being has at least five items of clothing or other items on them nearly all the time?" Caius's head turned to look back at Jace, it then glanced at Ariya as if looking for support. He found none. His eyes were then drawn back to Jace. Back to those orbs pure hate.
    "No I said that wrong." Jace suddenly mentioned, tilting his head. The flames began to shake. The face looked overjoyed.
    "They have 5 or more inanimate things in direct contact with their skin."

Jace clentched both fists.

Caius suddenly burst into flames. Each item he had carried on him became nothing but flames and heat. He then began to scream. The flames from his hood burning into his face. The flames from his clothes burning all his body. The flames from everything he kept on him burning his very everything. All. At. The. Same. Time. All burning right against him. As he continued to scream Jace began to laugh. Joyful laughter. Happy laughter. The laughter of someone finally free. As he shook with excitement the face in the flames seemed to laugh with him. Between the laughter he choked out a few words. The tone of his voice stained with blackness.

"Burn. Everything Burns."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karn was in a world of his own for a few moments. It was peaceful, if slightly hazy. So many bright colours, if a bit much. It was like the universe was trying to tell him something, or maybe throw up. He could hear something calling. A distant voice. Maybe he was going home. Maybe he was dead. Maybe...

"SOME IDIOT GAVE NO WARNING!!!" He shouted through the comms, his vision returning to normal. He shook his head. It felt he had been drinking all night. His feet dangled from the side of the roof he was seated on.
    "YO! Boss man." He relayed to Tenshi. "If your going to do your human light bulb thing a little warning wouldn't go a miss." He sounded quite annoyed. "I had at least two eyes monitoring that fight. They are fried now. My head is trobbing. You ever seen light that bright with hyper sensitive eyes. Going to have to produce some more now." He said all this while holding his arm out. Slowly two bubbles began to grow from the black lines that made patterns against his skin. "If Boss man wants to spend his time being all glowy it is fine. But damn man. My real eyes felt that from all the way over here." He swung his free arm to the side and pulled the second trigger. A bright blue line of pure energy burst from the rail gun in his hands and caught a straggling D-Mod between the eyes, before continuing into the leg of the one near him. The eye tracking them both then sped onwards through the ground, looking for more D-Mods that had split from the main group.

He touched his left ear again and spoke to his comrades. "Converge at the hospital. We end this."

"Your wish is my command oh great sephiroth wannabe." Karn joked. He giggled to himself as the bubbles on his arm popped. Two little eyes came squeeking out. They floated by his shoulders. Standing up he calculated the quickest way to the hospital before sending them on their way. He then ran to the edge of the building and made a daring leap to the other roof. He landed well but his foot went through one of the tiles. He cursed lightly. Which for Karn meant using only eight words. Of which only two would make you blush and one make you sick.

Pulling his foot out he kept on his way. It had left only minor cuts and by the time he had leapt the second roof they were gone. All part in part of being an Angelik. He connected his comms again.
    "Yo Boss man. Me again." He smiled to himself. "I got two eyes at hospital now. One inside. One out." He did a quick scan, "Ok outside it is like hell. But I'm sure you can see that." He slid down a fire escape into an alley. Once on the ground he picked up his pace. "Inside is like heaven. You would be surprised how many cute nurses there are. One might even suit you. You know if you weren't all serious and straight faced." Then he added, "Oh and the wounded are fine. My mom waves hi."

He caught a street light and used it to spin him round and out onto the street. There was a flash of movement next to him and one of his eyes sped by along the edge of the wall. It watched his back.
    "There are a few D-mods not near the hospital still. Not sure where they are heading. Seem to be looking for something...Oh!" He was suddenly surprised. "Lost them. Just gone. Don't know where." His eye had hit the end of the wall it was using and so had to stop to leave it. "I'll try to keep an eye looking for them." Karn then turned another sharp corner. He slung his gun on his back. Secured it tight and then began to climb the side of the house, using the window ledges to help. As he reached the top he rubbed his hands together. He was on one of the buildings opposite the hospital. He crouched down and make his way carefully to the edge. Securing his feet he pulled his rifle out again. Then he slipped an new round into the second chamber.
    "Boss man, I'm on building just opposite you." He caught Tenshi in his sights. "Wave for the camera will you?" He joked, "I'm afraid I can't just leap over one thousand angry D-Mods like you." He grinned, "But I can provide support from here. Eye #1 is inside the hospital. Eye #2 on the outside wall." He made a quick scan through his mind. "Eyes #3, #4, #5 are around here in various places. And finally Eye #6 is on the look out for any still not here." Jace relaxed himself. "So I'm go when you are."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-12-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: So many little spelling mistakes

15. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 Grinned wildly as Ariya spoke to him of his reward! ''yes! Yes, most excellent Ariya, Leader-lady. I shall feed! Enemies of you beware, for I shall devour them, tear out their spines, gorge on their hearts, make a symphony of tearing Sinews! I shall make instruments from their bones and drink their blood, rip their eyes out whilst they live and devour their very beings!'' Throughout the whoel speech he gave he had transformed into his distral form, the horrificly human upper torso protruding from a massive grey fleshy torso, 2 legs, 4 arms, mouths and eyes galore. His clothes were gone, but he did not need them in this form. The true him. He laughed, a horrific, deep echoing sound as Caius burst into flame, his many eyes gleamed as Ariya transormed. ''I am ready to devour them Lady ariya.'' e sounded far more intelligent now. ''Point the way, and i will show our enemies hell.''

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The fire made Johnny laugh, he was laughing at the man who had gotten lit on fire, not only that but it was loud enough for most of them to hear hopefully not Jace. It was just to funny for him. He felt like that one INSANE person who laughed at everything. Next thing you know he was going to cut his cheeks to make it look like he's smiling all the time and put on clown make up. Hell may as well even dye his hair green to make him just stand out. He could not stop as the man squealed in pain.

"That's it Jace! Make them burn!" He yelled without thinking, he was laughing rooting on the destruction of those D-Mods that bugged him. He knew he was asking for his own death, he was after all the weakest of the bunch, at least that they know of. He eventually fell to the ground because he was laughing so hard. His laugh continuously cracked and indeed he did sound insane. Only a mad man would laugh at the pain of another.

He eventually found himself under control. "Yes, Yes. Let it all burn. Burn it all Jace. Burn this mad world we live in." he chuckled again "Ah the flames are so pretty." He stared in awe, really uncaring about anyone near him, he honestly would not care if he died right here. He did not have really anything to live for, parents dead, everyone thought he was insane, which he was but would never admit it out loud.

Johnny licked his lips and watched the flames on the man burn. He then yawned and stood up for the fun was over, he licked his lips one last time before standing up dusting himself off and walking into the shadows to keep himself out of trouble and to keep a safer distance from Jace.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Johnson and Wakahisa entered the city, all eyes were on them. They were Angeliks after all, and the citizens of the city were D-Mods. They will not hesitate to eliminate both of them, so the both of them were on guard through the city to find the D-Mods' lead hideout. If they can pinpoint it and any unguarded entry points, it will only be a matter of time before the world will be cleansed.

(Johnson) "How close are we getting?"
    (Wakahisa) "According to the map we acquired, we should be getting close."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 sniffed the air. "I smell.... Angelik.Two soldiers, in the city." He stretched his borrific limbs. "Ahall se devour? Eat them up. Let them die slowly. They should not have intrudd our city. Lady Ariya? What do we do?" He scratched one arm idly.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnson and Wakahisa began to look for a back door or a poorly guarded area to the fortress. If they're going to have a chance of taking out the leader, they might as well look for a way in. As they walked around the city, some pockets of the city were empty, a sign of crazed people hiding or waiting for the perfect strike on them. Both of them quickly scanned the area and found that nobody was here, a good place for the squadron to move in from.

(Johnson) "We found a suitable area."
    (Wakahisa) "Good, let's head back before we attract any more attention."

The two began to double back from where they came from before the crowd got any more angry by their presence.

21. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I see." Ariya opened her eyes as a few D-Mods whom were apart of her Hive gave her intel on the two Angelik members daring to enter hell. Relunctently Ariya stepped to Caius's now limp body and gave him and silent funeral. His work was amazing and he would be missed. "Welcome to the fold, Jace." Ariya turned around and in that swift motion her body returned to it's sealed human form. With an outstrenched hand Ariya tapped the air and several screen rose from the ground. Images began pouring in of the two Angeliks and Ariya whispered outloud to herself. "Foolish move Tenshi."

"#66, Jace, Soma, and Johnny." She smiled as one of the Legion D-mods stepped forward and ripped a hole into the open air. A black void began sucking the very presence of those four into it. Ariya smiled as she and the remaining few stood idlely by watching. "Bring them here alive. They may have information that could help us in our quest." With that the void closed around them teleporting them instantanously to the area closely to the outskirts of Hell. They would be less then a few blocks from the two in question.

"The rest of us shall begin preparing for your departure." Ariya stepped over Caius's body yet stayed blind to the small twitch in his left hand. A smile would spread across her face as the Legion was lowered back into their depths and the room once again fell silent. Caius's work was truly amazing. the only legion to follow was the one that appeared to have the abilities to open and close portals. This one was important for a reason and Caius purposely remade her for just that purpose. She reminded herself to take one of Jace's arms for 'killing' her right hand man.

When Somachiryou came flying out of the portal he crashed right into a building bringing it down around him. the flames that erupted from his body engulfed the once beautiful flower shop, tained by Hell, and it now lay in waste. Soma stood from the rumble and sighed for yelling out stubbornly. "you could warn people before we get blasted through some---some?--whatever it was!" He kicked a pillar away from him watching to crush a small D-Mod more bigger then a wolf. Soma watched it's blood pour and sink into the ground. It was like the earth itself in this area was feasting on the carnage.

"This planet is a lair as well."

Taking a step steady steps forward Somachiryou noticed the two Angelik's in question and leap down to block their path, using the flames be created during his leap to form a barrier of fire behind him.

"Sorry but..." The wind changed. "We were hoping you'd stay for dinner." Hopefully that would get #66 going.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-14-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When does it die?
    When did it live?
    When will we kill it?

Jace let out a long deep breath. As if expelling all the built up energy. As the moments past he calmed down. The raw emotion that pulsed from him slowed. It became controlled. More confidant. He twisted his shoulders and then ran his hand through his flames. There was no burns of course, and despite being a useless act it felt quite right. He reached into his back pocket while speaking to Johnny.
    "Get a hold of yourself man. Your acting madder then our jello friend over here." He flicked his hand to reveal a flattened packet of cigarettes. He pulled one out and threw it into the flames. It burned quite quickly, letting off only a fient smell. "Excuse me a second while I be stereotypical." He then pulled one out part way, before lighting it properly. He drew a long sharp breath and exhaled the smoke. Then he flicked the rest of the packet back into the pocket and continued talking to Johnny.
    "Have some self control boy." He grinned at a private joke. "It gets you many places."

As the vortex began to suck them in he gave a glance over to Ariya. He then turned to face her, relaxing but not forcing himself into the portal. In fact he had used his strings to give him a foot hold on the ground. He smiled at Ariya.
    "Oh dear." He said as if addressing his wife, "Don't forget." He gave a smirk, before taking another breath of his cigarette. "Nothing is immortal." His smirk became more knowing, his eyes partly hidden by the smoke. "Even gods die." With that he snapped the strings, and with some grace, was pulled into the portal.

Landing was a touch easier. He turned and straightened his shirt a bit more. The cigarette was lost, flung from his mouth as he landed. He was a bit annoyed. But could he blame her? To be seperated from her meant one of two things. She thought him useless. Or she thought him a threat. Both were equally fine in Jace's mind. He decided to follow the others, since his knowledge of the area lacked a lot.
    "Guard duty eh?" He talked to himself. "Beats sitting in an office." He shrugged, the mental conversation within his head keeping him entertained until the Angeliks came into view. He kept out of sight and quickly stepped into a shadowed area. Soma was her lapdog. It was always good to learn how they fought.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Some what smiling to herself Aoi touched her wounds with both hands as if she was going to hug herself, but as her hands lightly brushed her wounds they began to heal as if time has been put on fast forward, a gifted power bestowed upon those who had lost their humanity. It amused her that this D-Mod was always trying to hide her true nature for most of the time, yet she still remained transparent as the chilly water that came down from the snowy mountains. Aoi knew very well that Kaya was not merely just admiring the "lovely" little scratches that were "caused" by humans. But like wise Aoi decided to play along remaining seemingly ignorant to Kaya's actions and instead asked Kaya a rather ambiguous question.

"Ignorance is bliss isn't it young lass?"

Then what had been a rather uneventful summoning turned quite a spectacle. Aoi shook her head in disapproval at Johnny's nonsensical actions not only did he reveal himself as rather incapable but also made himself a target to all. Aoi thought to herself "You put yourself in quite of a tight spot...leaving yourself wide open in this psychological war." Aoi silently summoned her distral form almost like a butterfly's metamorphosis Aoi's long chocolate colored hair slowly transformed itself into thin obsidian colored ribbons, her height became significantly taller her body even more slender and curvacious...even the fragile look in Aoi's eyes had vanished. Stepping forward Aoi for a few second looked at Ariya and those who had gathered.

"Ariya you may be our leader but without the governed the king cannot rule. This is war and you need our powers in order to achieve the new era. If the symbiotic relationship is disturbed among us than we will surely meet our ends."

Aoi was not necessarily wishing to protect or defy anyone, but instead only firmly wished to achieve her own goals as soon and effectively as possible. She scornfully hated that the alliance was beginning to chip away because of simpleton like thinking of superiority, that could potentially jeopardize everything she had fought for so far with her own blood and tears. But like Ariya and perhaps a lot of the other D-Mods, Aoi did not have sufficient strength to overthrow the opposing side by herself, so for the sake of achieving her mission Aoi decided to put up with all the nonsense that was going on in the Hell's Garden.

Suddenly the toll of transforming into her distral form emerged in Aoi's body...it was a dangerously violent mixture of feelings...although it was painful...the powerful lustful akin for flesh also felt something similar to sexual pleasure. It had been many days since Aoi had last fed and her body was reaching its limits, but stubbornly Aoi stood her ground with sheer perseverance and retained her original stance that she wanted to portray to the other D-Mods...if Aoi wanted to live to see the downfall of the Angeliks she could not afford to become an object of easy prey.

"The rest of us shall begin preparing for your departure."

With those words Aoi left the gathering to a more secluded place of Hell although not too far from the Garden. Slightly stumbling as she walked Aoi placed her hands against an archaic building. Now that she was out of sight from the other D-Mods Aoi's physical appearance clearly showed the results from being malnourished constantly. Her hands were trembling while her vision was starting to become cloudy and her distral form oscillated. Looking down at the dirt floor Aoi thought to herself "Damn it...I cannot become one of them...I must refuse these impulses". As those words echoed in Aoi's mind an exact opposite thought entered as if there was another separate entity inside her body. "...Cannot become one of them? Don't make me laugh you piteous human...you are one!" Aoi held her head she did not know where or who was intruding in her mind, but once again Aoi had failed to realize that these reactions were the direct results of her transformation from a human being to a D-Mod. She remained strongly oblivious to her own conflicted emotions. Soon enough Aoi's "human" side faded and another persona surfaced. Smirking Aoi looked into the distance where the crowds of lower ranked D-Mods were still partying celebrating the foolishly assumed victory.

"It has been some time since I last saw this beautiful place."

Although she spoke in a nostalgic like manner there was a very subtle cynical under tone to her statement.

"Maybe I should go pay visit to those lovely humans..."

As the raw taste of flesh flooded Jin's senses he increasingly became blinded by a deadly whirlpool of pain and extreme pleasure...a beast's instinct of satisfaction perhaps? Either way such emotions were the sins that perhaps all Angeliks had to struggle with. As he was carried away by his own feelings like a leaf on a raging river, Jin faintly heard a voice.

"Watch yourself Huang..."

Turning around Jin saw everything in slow motion which he deduced was caused both by the ecstasy of feeding and the rush of adrenaline from being in intense fighting. He looked back and saw a female D-Mod in mid way of being inflicted with a weapon then as he looked towards Anja time seemed to return up to the normal speed as her knife "resumed" normal speed. Jin slightly smirked and walked over to the she-demon that now laid in the floor impaled by Anja. Noticing that someone was approaching her the D-Mod tried defending herself by swiping her sharp claws in front of her, Jin grabbed her wrist and twisted them. Instantly the air was morbidly filled with bones being broken and a scream of someone yelling in agonizing pain. Reaching over Jin retrieved Anja's knife and placed it along with the other daggers he had.

As he proceeded to make the final blow the beastly woman smirked as the arm that Jin had broken was pierced by her own bones that seemed to slither in the air like deadly king cobras. Swiftly she imprisoned Jin by tightly ensnaring her "weapons" around his body. Like a snake the bones reeled back before sinking their "fangs" onto Jin chest, abdomen, and right leg...they completely pierced through his body. Jin closed one eye as the she-demon wracked havoc in his body. Activating his powers again Jin brought the atmosphere pressure down to three folds causing the D-Mod to fall onto the floor and her "cobras" to be forcefully ripped off from her arm. Mid way in falling onto the floor Jin took his left hand bringing it to his right side and made a swiping motion cutting the she-demon's head off.

Jin slightly groaned and looked at the wounds that the D-Mod had managed to carve into him. Now that the bones had become dis-attached to its master they had hardened and returned to the regular density of a human's bone. Grabbing each piece he slowly retrieved them from his body, but because he was an Angelik his body immediately began to heal as his muscles began to twitch and swirl inside regenerating itself. As the last bone was retrieved Jin heard the transmitter and touched his right ear to tune into the message.

"Converge at the hospital. We end this."

Touching the transmitter once again Jin responded to Tenshi.

"Understood I'll be there in a few minutes."

Like a swarm of hornets the D-Mods once again began to swarm around Jin...in order to make a faster progress Jin focused his power in his hands. As he swiftly ran towards the hospital Jin made swiping motion with his hand and within a ten feet radius everything was being flung into the air like rag dolls. Soon Jin was greeted by the site of a gargantuan sized building, Jin sighed in complaint he thought to himself why did his commander always choose to make everything so inconvenient. He had the entire surrounding showered by all kinds of ammunition...from ineffective ones to short range missiles. Jin thought to himself: "Did you forget that your allies were coming this way...why the hell would you choose such a infested meeting place that is being showered by all sorts of things...what sick joke is this?"

After crossing the hellish crossfire and mob of D-Mods Jin had finally made his way inside the hospital. As promised Jin had made his way to the meeting place and looked at his commander with a slight peeved aura.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-14-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Grammar and typos
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

25. Thanks Hollow Ichigo thanked for this post
    Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 Grinned- an incredibly disturbing sight when roughly 30% of his body was mouths. Blinking, a couble of eyes at a time, he took a step foward. ''Well? Are you going to stay? Dinners always free around here. Theres only one problem.'' He stopped, dead in his tracks. ''Your the main Course!'' He yelled, lunching into an attack, many tendrils of eyes and mouths rushing out to meet the Angelik soldiers. As they advanced, so did the main body of 66, multiple clawed arms extending from the grey flesh. he looked ravenous enough to kill- though he knew he wouldn't be able to eat them. Yet. Chuckling to himself- which echoed to those within his tendrils reach, He roared and screeched simltaniously as the rush of grey flesh impacted with the soldiers.

27. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I have more than plenty self control." He growled under his breath at Jace. "It was just to god damn funny." He stood up and cracked his neck anger grew slowly inside of him but he was not about to let his brother get out again. Not anytime soon anyways. He was setting them all up though, overall he had a plan that would crush everyone who was against him. Anyone who has thought badly of him everyone who made fun of his madness.

"Kaya, 66, Aoi, Soma,
    Ariya. The real game begins now." A smirk ran across his face as he put a finger up to his lips as if he should stop talk but continues anyways "It's not a matter of if you win or lose, the main points are to have fun, and remain." He was lifted and started to get pulled into the portal. "Unpredictable." He laughed as he was taken into the portal his laugh faded from the room and as he went through he thought about his words and how carefully he had picked them, leaving out Jace and Luxes for a reason and with that comment he also let people know they should watch there backs, because they never know how quickly a pawn can turn into a king.

As quickly as the portal had sucked up the four names that women called they had been spit out. I'm with Jace, Soma, 66 and myself. he thought to himself. He knew what this meant A) I'm useless and she wants me dead, B) She was tired of seeing and hearing my crap so decided to send me here, or C) I was a threat he chuckled out of the thought.

He walked with the group until the Angeliks came into sight. He saw Jace go into the shadows and watched as 66 straight up attacked them. Quickly he changed into his distal form and pulled his normal sword from it's sheath. He was not about to be attacked at random and die here. He remain ready for anything that may come his way.
    'Let me kill them! I wanna see the wonderful color of crimson!' His brother screamed in his head 'I wanna see the color that I died seeing!' Johnny grabbed his head, careful not to stab himself with his hand blade. 'Shut up! Now's not the time! let me fight for a little bit longer!' He cracked his neck again 'I promise to spill there blood and let you taste them. Just. Let me fight brother.'
    'Very well, but if it looks like your about to die I will come out and kill everyone there, friend or foe'
    'I have no friends'
    'Yet.'

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It would seem that their scouting mission has become a survival mission now as the D-Mods have blocked every escape route. So far, only two of them are around but there could be more. One of them was already serving himself as a roadblock and another one with so many mouths that he might as well eat an elephant, began to charge at them. The D-Mod charging him ran into Johnson but he was able to throw him back off quickly before he can bite something important off, following it off with a gun shot. Now Johnson and Wakahisa are now back to back as they have to hold these guys off or take them out but even though they do, there could be others waiting them.

(Wakahisa) "It would seem that they want to make it personal."
    (Johnson) "Yeah..."

Johnson had a bad feeling about this situation and can't help if the leader sent a whole mob at them but he felt that only a few of them came after them. Their had to be a way out of this...

30. Thanks Hollow Ichigo thanked for this post
    Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Somachiryou began laughing as #66's attack didn't work. yet when a shot was fired Soma didn't react to it. Doubtful an attack like that would even slow #66 down. Nevertheless he charged forward in a full sprint. Lowering his body down to the ground Somachiryou began to ignite as the trail of fire forming a roadblock extended with each of his steps till it reached around them in a completely half circle. Somachiryou didn't hault his movement's and leap into the air, spun twice, and then came down with a axe kick towards the male Angelik. The resulting impact, with whatever he struck, would be a torrent of flames extending into the half circle hopefully cutting the two apart.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information