AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OOC: Oh good, we're moving again. Also, @sunnyside I think you wanted this @Black-Cat0001

IC:
    @sunnyside
    @Black-Cat0001
    @Scourgesdaughter

Hiro assessed the situation,

Hiro assessed the situation that has evolved. It was only getting worse by the second as the leader had taken a student hostage. He can use his power to attack her, but he'll end up hurting the student as well. Mizuki also noted the change as well along with Mami as they kept a close eye on her.

(Hiro) "Juggernaut, the situation is only getting worse, we need to get the other students to safety before they get involved and possibly get hurt."
    (Mizuki) "She using the student as hostage, she'll kill them if we make any sudden movements."
    (Mami) "I will keep an eye on her. Juggernaut, you need to get the others out of here before they get hurt."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"Alright.....Just let me get the cuffs off." Shi then goes over and slowly approaches them taking the cuffs off after giving them a sedative strong enough to keep them under control. "There now I left them unhurt, and I'll let you guys go, now Back...away...from...the...girl."

"Everyone else for your own safety please get inside the nearest facility."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-23-2016 at 03:38 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~ @ELR

Shi’ran frowned when he heard Phoenix’ reply and was told that she hadn’t heard anything …… he silently questioned himself about why he was even bothering to ask even though he was the one who had made that call and rolled his eyes, but he refrained from actually saying anything that would tell her he was displeased.

He then listened to her suggest to talk to Sone and ask him … though what were the chances that he’d have heard something she hadn’t? Out of the necessity of maintaining calm and remaining ‘professional’ the Therian brought a hand up to rub his forehead before answering back with a neutral tone. “Sure …… thank you.” The compliment was heavily delayed; Phoenix might not even hear it, and at that point he fiddled again with the damned forearm-attached communication instrument to find which button was Sone’s. He figured it out.

“Sone, right? The guy with Phoenix?” He paused, glaring out of the corner of his eye towards Voth. He was running out of patience and visibly wished he had just taken the Netherkin’s advice. ”I don’t know if you heard what I asked her but … have you heard anything, seen anything that might be relevant with finding these people we’re looking for?”

He was prepared for a negative response; he was already contemplating Voth’s earlier observations.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@~Shobu~ @ELR @Ranshiin @sunnyside

No rush? Don’t get yourself killed? Jasper put his arm back down after the communication was over and was slightly puzzled. Was everything okay? Shi’ran’s caring question, hastily stated, had put him off guard.

Jasper looked over to Skyla. “That was Shi’ran. Just asking how things were going. Think we should pick up a few of those items to rig up and then head back?” Jasper looked around again. The market seemed massive.

“You seem to really know your way around, Skyla. Mind taking us to a table or two where we could pick those things up?” He shifted the weight of the boxes he was carrying and wondered again what was inside.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I must apologizes for the length of time it has taken to get back. I will not explain as to why but I am still in a weird situation and will be on as often as I can possibly maintain. If I do not get on quick enough for things to get rolling then @sunnyside has full permission to take over in whatever way he sees fit.

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin Note: In this moment Sone is going to be a ditz who hit the wrong button so EVERYONE hears him.

The piece spoke to life, the voice full of nerves but also could hear a hint of something else. Sone couldn't figure it out but it did not bother him. Rubbing his arms down, he hit the button he hoped was the correct one. With eyes still towards the outside, he packed up his new toy the best he could and stretched. "I see no suspicious beings. Then again, suspicious is all who are here."

Twisting about, limbering up, flexing his fingers, then began humming and vibrating his vocal cords. Pulling out the ocarina, he sighed and smiled. "But seems looks like plenty enjoy Miss Phoenix's dance style." He releases the button and puts it up to his lips, closing his eyes, wishing the wind would push his tune in for him.

"Ladies!" A talk dark skin male walked up, his green eyes slim and welcoming, his black hair slicked back. He looked over dressed for such an area. He was surely out of place. "I wish to buy you a drink, each." He walked past everyone else, his voice deep. Sone did not like the aura he shoved off.

He smiled and spun Phoenix in, pulling her purse close to her hip, his arms wrapped around her. "I'm not sure." He meeped out.

Pulling his face close to her ear, he whispered. "Feels unfriendly. What do you think?"

@Cross Avantgarde

Her face flushed red. "Well.." Skyla fixed the scarf on her neck and looked around. "We could try the far walls? Skimro said most places you can find misfits farthest away."

Then she remembered a device Skimro gave her on their last mission. She pulled it out of her satchel and looked at it. She still did not know how it worked. "Skimro said this helps out in a snap. Any idea on how to use it or what it is used for?" She held the round metal piece in the palm of her hand, the darkness of the center scared her. She looked back up at Jasper.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @sunnyside

“… Right.” Not knowing that Sone had mistakenly hit the ‘broadcast to everyone’ button he simply replied as he would have himself; decidedly very brief, mere acknowledgement. He let his finger off of the button after he said the one word … and then he immediately turned to the nearest wall and bonked his head onto it.

Hopeless …… utterly hopeless.

He lifted his head off, bonked it a second time to the wall and then backed off so he could run a hand through his hair in frustration. His eyes flashed around between the surroundings in the bazaar, to Voth, to the surroundings, back to Voth. The Therian was frowning at that point – almost a scowl – and it took a lot of willpower not to just throw his arms up in agitation after a point.

“… Okay, y’know what? To Hell with ‘em. What was it you suggested before? We go find a pactmaker or something? C’mon, let’s just go do that … and if they’re lucky I won’t punch them in the face.

He made some sort of ‘to hell with this, let’s just go’ gesture with his hands as a prompt to get Voth to move with him so they could venture further into the outer-most streets of the bazaar. He was done with waiting around, it was time he do something instead.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Life is crazy at the moment, and just when things settled a bit where I can get at my computer, it turns out my wife might have a major medical issue. We'll see how that turns out, I'm really really hoping it turns out to be nothing.

------------

@Ranshiin and @ELR

Voth gives a nod. "Yeah, lets do that. We've got stuff to offer and usually they get down to business, it should make up for our lost time and maybe give us a little more."

He looks around a bit and strides over to a man and a women desert gear wandering into the area of the Bazaar. Voth says "Hey there. Where can I find a good Pactmaker that knows this area. "

At first the people look annoyed at being bothered, but the woman smiles and can't resist saying "Well, I don't know that I've ever met a "good" Pactmaker, but there are two reasonably skilled ones around. "Desert Dan" tends to hang out in the bar down there." She says pointing towards the main structure where the rest of the group is. " And Jenner hangs out in a house that looks more like a big pile of rocks over that way." She says pointing out through the sparse above ground structures, some rocks peeking over the top of some shanties probably being the destination she's pointing at.

After saying that she gets something of a suspicious look on her face and eyes Voth for a moment. Then quickly turns and the two of them continue on their way without another word, but Shi'ran catches them glancing back to keep an eye on Voth and himself.

Voth lets them go and starts striding towards the above ground stone structure. Over his shoulder he says "It's too noisy down there."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yuuzuki @Black-Cat0001 @Scourgesdaughter @Light Buster

OOC: This might be a tish more manipulative of scourges character than I'd like, but I want to unstick people. By the way I'd like to point out Yuuzuki's post putting his character in the area, in case anybody missed it.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2870448

IC:

The caped wolf smiles as he sees Silver exploit one of the students in the crowd that had congregated to see what was happening, well, he said to her under his breath "I guess their curiosity is satisfied now huh?"

More loudly he adds "Alright everyone, lets just take a little walk towards the main gate." The large burned black furred werewolf doesn't seem to have noted any of this and he surges toward Mizuki once again, however a light colored female wolf manages to leap in front of him, he seems unwilling to stomp over her, at least for a moment, giving her time to get his chain in her mouth and starts tugging him towards the others.

As the gang, some slow under sedation, moves toward the gate, it seems that at least some students followed Juggernaut's order to disperse. However Juggernaut can feel plenty more are eager to try to play the hero and aren't willing to just go away from the situation so simply. (OOC: I'm presuming this includes Dodar, Hiro, Mizuki, and Mami)

However no-one tries anything. You don't need empathic magic like Dodar and Juggernaut have to be able to tell that Silver is far to crazed and violent to attempt to assume any delay if anyone makes a move.

As the group near the gate the wolves start moving better, recovering from their various light injuries and sedatives. Carolus also starts increasingly telling people to back up, putting some distance between the groups. In the end it seems even he isn't so sure how Silver would have ended things if left to her own devices and seemingly gently holds her arm and extricates the hostage. As soon as she's free the wolves dart away from the school and out into the ungoverned area around the school, where those involved with the construction had set up something of a shanty town and now seem reluctant to move away, their powerful quadruped forms giving them impressive speed.

The might not be as fast as the Michaels, with three of them now in the air, but they show no interest in perusing further violence, particularly outside the school's wall.

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 @Scourgesdaughter @Light Buster @sunnyside allright I didn't write much but I just want my character to get to know everyone. alos sunny I hoope for you that it will turn out to be nothing too for you.

Dodar was releaved when he saw the wolves leave. He didn't really get what was going on but he decided to talk to the, if there was any really, leader of the group. I have no idea what his name was but Dodar needed to understand was going on. "Ummm hi, I'm Dodar" he said towards the leader. Shi was a chakat, until then he had only read about them in acient stories and this was his first time meeting one in reallife. It was a bit painful in Dodar's neck to have to look up into the chakat's eyes. "I have sent my friend after those wolves to see were they are going. Shall I call her back or do you want to find out their hideout?" Dodar didn't want to clash immedaitly with everyone and decided to remain a bit passive in everything until he would have enough information about what was going on to act on his own, besides making some friends couldn't hurt, right?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"No, Dodar I appreciate you wanting to help however your friend needs to retreat back here. Those wolves are good people I can tell, but their leader....a bit too hot blooded and very short fuse. Anyway welcome to The School of seven Towers. My name is Juggernaut. How may I help you?"

Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-24-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ignia you can turn back, probably the wolves won't be any danger to us. After Dodar sent his orders to ignia he replied to Juggernaut, "Well yes if you would be so kind, I'm new and I was wondering were the tower of the wanderlust is, and also if there were any other people of my culture around here. There are a few things I would like to ask." At that moment Ignia, in her true form flew down and placed herself on Dodar's shoulder. "And this is my good friend and partner Ignia" Dodar says pointing at the bird on his shoulder. "She's a phoenix I was also wondering if there were more them on the campus. Anyway nice to met you all."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I would recommend first coming with me to the head principals office so we can get you sign in, and up and running. I'll then give you a tour while we get your stuff needed for your classes, and no so far Ignia is the only Phoenix I know of at the moment on this campus. I also go to school here but I also work for Security here." then shifting eyes she whispers,"I also friends with the principal, and I've never been a slave."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: @sunnyside I am very sorry to hear about your wife. I truly hope it’s nothing major, and I hope to hear good news from you soon.
    @ELR @Ranshiin @~Shobu~

IC: Looking at the device in Skyla’s hand caused a smile to form on Jasper’s face. “Good one, Skimro,” he said, though Skimro was nowhere in sight. “That, Skyla, is a molecule compressor. It safely—well, the good ones do this safely, at least—compresses the matter in items to reduce their size and contain them in that device, making it very easy to transport.”

Jasper winced as he remembered debates about trying them on living things. “It’s not recommended for use on precious things, as there’s no guarantee that molecular damage won’t occur, especially if you buy one from a dodgy vendor. Since it came from Skimro, I’d trust it. That’ll come in handy when we have to go around on foot for awhile and need a break from carrying around cumbersome things. You'd be surprised at how much this thing can hold!” He thought for a second. “I’d try it right now on what we picked up, but as I’m not sure of what’s inside these boxes, I’ll wait until we take it back to the others.”

Jasper looked at the far walls as Skyla had suggested. “Let’s see what they have over there.” Walking to the tables, Jasper glanced at the items on display. It didn’t take long to notice that Skyla had been right about the vendors on the far wall; they did seem to look more suspicious than those around them, given their darting eyes, baggy clothes that almost certainly concealed items underneath, and visages that were equally as suspicious as Jasper must’ve felt.

“Just a few quick requests,” Jasper began, talking to several of them at once. “I need at least one grappling hook—um, small, I think—and some rope or twine to go with it.” He thought again and scratched his head. “A knife would also be useful. Serrated. Might have to cut the rope or twine.” He looked over to Skyla. “What else, do you think?”

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: This goes for others as well but particularly @Ranshiin . Always feel free to shoot me a PM if you have a bit of writers block, or if you'd just like me to advance things to give you more to work with. I sometimes tend to offer more "breaks" for a player to do something than might be needed. You could also make a shorter post to clue me in to keep rolling, but I know some people don't like making those.

-------------------

@Yuuzuki @Black-Cat0001 @Light Buster

As the scene seems to be over most of the students finally start dispersing. It's late, and the presence of campus security, particularly the statue like Michaels flying overhead, makes the students less than comfortable. So they head off, generally is chatting clusters. The main gates to the outside also close again for the night.

It's actually Mami who first notices that the girl who had been hostage doesn't look right. She's still standing where she was when she was released. She isn't crying or anything, and she almost doesn't exist as far as empathic abilities are concerned. With her ashen grey skin and black shirt, pants, boots, fingernails, and hair she doesn't make much of a visual impression in the dark either. But Mami notices that she doesn't seem to be blinking or moving at all her eyes having a thousand yard stare, focusing on nothing, and her skin is starting to wither, almost seeming like she's drying out.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Whats up Mami?" Juggernaut looks where she is looking, Juggernaut takes out her comp," We have a hostage who needs medical attention stat. Conditions; She isn't crying or anything, and she almost doesn't exist as far as empathic abilities are concerned. She doesn't seem to be blinking or moving at all, and her skin is starting to wither, almost seeming like she's drying out."

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dodar just wanted to leave to the principal office together with Juggernaut when they saw that one of the hostages had some problems. She didn't blink or cry and he couldn't pick up anything from here with his abilities. Ignia landed back on his shoulder having returned from wherever she followed those wolves. He didn't want to get in the way with Juggernaut his problems so he just waited till he was done.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside No, it’s not that I was struggling with writing, it’s more that I just have been a bit busy and distracted the past week or so.

Shi’ran didn’t need to do anything else reaction-wise other than get moving to follow Voth, and that’s what he did. Voth must’ve been getting bored too, he thought … go figure. It didn’t take them long to find someone that looked like they’d know enough to be useful and Voth got some answers out of them.

A Pactmaker indoors – where Jasper and Phoenix and Hanze’s colleagues were – and one outdoors, huh? Well, that was a start … if these strangers could be trusted, but given how specific they were it was unlikely they were lying. The way they became cautious of Voth and the Therian too …… Shi’ran did notice her looking back at him after she left, and it made him frown.

Voth made the decision to go towards the one that was above-ground, and Shi’ran didn’t argue. If anything the dragon was quick to catch him back up; he looked agitated, and was quick to voice why. “I don’t like the look those two gave us … I think if we hang around here too long these travelling idiots we’re supposed to be finding are going to hear about us and get spooked …”

Having said that he fell quiet, albeit being rather way and watchful of his surroundings whilst they quickly made their way towards these shanties and the rocks that they’d been pointed towards. It was hard not to be suspicious of everyone else wandering around the markets after that one little conversation.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's stir some things up. @Ranshiin @sunnyside

Unknowingly being watched, a small person walks by an nabs the bag of trade able goods and walked straight into the crowd in the opposite direction the lady was headed. Carefully, quickly, quietly, the small person hides away.

------------------------------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Her eyes widened, hearing what that thing could do excited her. "The likely hood of him getting something too precious in those boxes are slim to none but could ask him if you end up not wanting to do so." She bite her lower lip and tugged the scarf further up her neck.

She browsed the goods and pondered. "Torches of some sort would be nice, maybe ones that someone not Magitech could use easily." Skyla picked up a sound amplifier and looked it over. It seemed to be older, the use of regular electricity it seemed to use. "Aaaanndd..." She put it down and picked up climber hooks. "Aid sprays?" She looked at Jasper, putting the hooks back down, a questionable look upon her face.

-----------------------------------------
    @~Shobu~ already started something there, just awaiting response.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @ELR Sorry guys, just been busy, per the norm. @sunnyside I'm truly sorry to hear that sunny. I pray that she makes a full recovery from whatever is ailing her. Be strong love!

Phoenix could have sworn that Shi'ran said something else before he cut his connection. It sounded suspiciously like words of gratitude, but she wasn't quite certain. Surely not Shi'ran, she thought just as the slick-haired man approached them.

"Ah!" Before she knew what was happening, she was suddenly spun into the man's arms. She blinked a couple of times to refocus. It felt strange when she wasn't expecting it. Although, she was accustomed to dealing men trying to handle her like a plaything. She smiled at him and took his wrist and seemingly playfully spun out of his grasp, sure to keep her bag close. Sone then whispered into her ear asking her opinion on him. His sleaziness was nearly dripping from him, but a drink never hurt anyone if one was aware of exactly what was being put in it. Besides, they were still waiting on the other bunch. If anything, this guy could be useful in some way. She didn't know how, but Wanderlusters had a way of luring things such as truths and information out of people. She decided to keep her empathy open. It could come in handy.

"A drink would be lovely." She said with a flirtatious quirk of the corner of her lips and looped her arm through Sone's, pulling him close. "But we don't take drink from nameless faces. To whom do we owe the pleasure?"
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 03-05-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@sunnyside @Black-Cat0001 @Yuuzuki

(Mami) "Something's not right about her. It's as if she never existed to start with."
    (Mizuki) "I'm getting nothing from her either. What's with her?"

Hiro on the other hand began to focus his attention on the lifeless girl. He kept his guard up in case something else was up.

(Hiro) "In the state she's in, she needs help, but something about her isn't right. Let us keep our guard up as we get her to the doctor."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I know however if we act too obvious, it'll draw unwanted attention, and we're already running short with all the stuff thats been going on."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR and @Ranshiin

Voth shudders a little bit and then firmly but nonchalantly says to Shi'ran "Here, you go on to talk to the pactmaker, I just thought of something I need to take care of quick." He catches Shi'rans eyes in a glance, and Shi'ran suddenly notices his eyes. They've got amber flecks in them. Shi'ran doesn't think they've changed there's just...more detail to them. Similarly his pale skin shows some texture and hair, and his cheeks have a bit of color to them. Subtle enough to not be noticed by someone without enhanced vision, and maybe it could just be Shi'ran's imagination.

Voth doesn't wait for an answer, he just points at the building they were heading to and and adds, "It'll probably be a better learning experience without me anyway" he then turns and heads off into the crowd, sniffing the air.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

@Black-Cat0001 @Yuuzuki and @Light Buster

The girl wavers and shrivels a little more, the tightening of her face pulling back her lips, showing her long pointed canines. She waves a little, and falls down to her knees, barely exerting enough effort to put out an arm to keep from falling right onto the ground.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut slowly and extremely cautious approaches the victim. "Easy now, we're here for you, are you ok miss, can you tell me your name?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @ELR Truth be told I did in fact just flip a coin because I wasn’t sure how to react. I left it up to fate. >w>

Shi’ran had caught Voth back up and was walking with him as best as he could given how busy was, so was rather jolted when the Netherkin suddenly did an about-turn and announced he had ‘something to take care of’. The Therian ended up doing as much of a stop-and-turn as Voth did in response, and likewise caught the man’s face (and eyes) in the process of trying to ask what was going on;

“Wait, what? But we-… h-hey, what about the-…?! ……”

The sudden increase to the man’s ‘detail’ caught him as strange and from what little experience he had … he knew it meant something. What, exactly, he didn’t know, but even after being told to carry on he made a start towards Voth only to moments later lose him into the crowd. There were too many people …

Son of a-… now what? Crap … okay … fine. Weirdo.

He didn’t have much choice, did he? Get lost trying to find Voth, or go to where he’d been told to go knowing the Netherkin would eventually show up there? He reluctantly turned back around with a huff under his breath and rather hurriedly returned to heading in the direction of the shanties and the big rocks. It didn’t take him too long to get to the buildings … and once he was there it was just a case of finding this Pactmaker.

Right?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR and @Ranshiin

Shi'ran was initially faced with a few buildings that seemed like they might be heaps of rock, but one did seem to stand out. He doesn't have the think about it very long as soon a man in robes is waving Shi'ran into the building. "Come come, you're looking for Jenner yes?"

(OOC: Presuming Shi'ran goes in, unless you'd prefer smaller chunks. Also I'll point out that I like to keep the focus on the players, so Voth is "off screen" for the moment.)

The inside of the stone building is covered in colorful pillows, blankets, and rugs some on top of either benches or carved rock to produce something like couches. Tables are scattered here and there, with food and bottles presumably of wine on some. Besides the entrance Shi'ran ducks through there are two doors at the back of the large room, and some women are leaving through one of them.

There is one man remaining sitting on one of the "couches." He's tannish in color and bald, with brass or gold ring piercings, one after another, forming a line starting at the ring finger on his left hand, continuing up his arm, across his collarbone, and then up his neck to his right ear. To keep those exposed instead of a shirt he has a strap going across his chest holding a metal shoulder guard on his right shoulder, with cloth and armor extending as a sleeve down his arm and below the strap to cover most of his chest.

He gives a nod to the man that waved Shi'ran in, and he goes back outside where he had been.

The man speaks "I'm Jenner. You are here to see me yes? Now, " He says as he leans forward with obvious interest in his voice "I'm sure you have some official business. However my friend at the door says that when he first saw you, you were with a partner, but they went a different way. Why is that interesting you may be wondering? Let me tell you. Sometimes it seems like everybody has a partner, or a whole team here. At least anyone with any resources eh? And a team, they always want to get down to business. Talk about what the team is looking for. A bit of scrying of the ruins, maybe some information on what people are looking for that might be worth bringing back, maybe looking to get information on how to get some piece of gear they're missing. So boring really.

Ah but someone who comes from a partnership but is on their own? Someone new? Ah, that lets me ask you. What do you really want? We can still talk business in a bit. But for now forget about your partner, forget about any bosses back wherever home is. Forget even what people might think, I tell secrets, but my reputation depends on never telling ones I learn of in this room. " His voice drops to a whisper "Tell Jenner what you really want."

--------------------------

@Black-Cat0001 @Yuuzuki and @Light Buster

OOC: Ooop, gotta make this quick

IC:

The girl seems mostly unresponsive. Though maybe in reflexive response to Juggernauts proximity as much as anything else she makes a half hearted biting motion in hir direction, loses her balance, and falls over.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information