AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faux Angel GFX

Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2012 03:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Faux Angel GFX

Ok going to start gathering and posting some work, some is old, some is new. This is my first time on a forum where dark skin is the default... you can kinda tell with the pop outs... thats why i never noticed some of the render faults o-o

<<-- i was in a LDR with a guy named justin >.>

Last edited by Faux Angel; 05-17-2012 at 10:33 AM.

2. Thanks Love River, Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Love River liked this post
    Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Faux Angel GFX

<<-- animated, wait for it.

<<-- animated, wait for it ~

its a batman version of konata i drew for a friend [i drew the batman...not the konata]:

i'll add some more later when i get a chance. comments and cnc welcome ^^
    Last edited by Faux Angel; 05-17-2012 at 10:35 AM.

4. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

@Faux Angel your thread in Dazzle has been moved to signatures and avatars since the content is purely signatures. I'll give you cnc later.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

6. Thanks Faux Angel thanked for this post
    Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are interesting. I especially love the last one XD
    Keep it up then~

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my cs6 is being mean to me and refusing to download... so we'll see OTL
    thank you tho >.<

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You have a good start. You have a ton of problems still none the less, a lot to work on and improve.

1. You already know some issues about the render. Which should not have happened this noticeably. Before you do anything transparent you need to run it through multiple different BG colors especially black to catch any left over white lines. You did good on the flow of the blue lines coming from the wheel but the rest of the signature doesn't go well at all with it. Too different types of metallic going on with soft light blues clash.

2. This one is grainy and has faults in the extraction. [please check for errors in extractions before using them, if they are visibly poorly extracted even after reducing size, it's best to toss it aside, some renders have faults but you typically can't tell after you downside it] If you look along the top of the wigs you can see it's not smooth and there is excess. Over-all the quality is grainy and the text does not play well since it's barely readable.

3. Plain and boring. I don't like the off center split nor the font used. Not to mention just looks like a stock imaged chopped int two parts and put back together. Meh you can't really CnC this.

4. Good concept. This would've been a wonderful sig if it wasn't for the extraction [again] and the colors. The render has issues around the tire and what in the world is up with marios hand? That's just horribly deformed and I don't see how you didn't catch that... The darker blue, teal blue, red and yellow do not go together at all. And this made your signature less appealing than it could've been. One shade of blue, red, and yellow probably would've sufficed. Preferably she shade of blue that was on the border. Once again, good concept just poor execution of it.

5. Probably the best you've done. The colors are all very nice. Not as much of an issue with the extraction as others.. The text blends in nicely.

6. You have some MAJOR problems with the transparencies with this one thanks to the gradient orb with the gun. To properly show you the error I'm going to have to circle it. http://i50.tinypic.com/2eaou10.png That should not even happen. You need to proofview your transparent works. It's not hurting anyone but yourself not going through different BG colors to spot fixable mistakes. Other than that it's an okay sig. [with extraction issues again.]

6. No comment.

7. More extraction issues with the hair. I don't know where you get your extractions, but obviously it's not a very reliable source and you should seek alternates. Once again good concept but you ruined it with color choice. If only you would've gone just a tad bit bolder/darker it would've been very nice. The yellow outerglow around the blue brush doesn't blend in at all though. And the text doesn't blend in at all either. Your border isn't properly aligned on the right since I see a single line of pixels showing through.

8. This one is pretty nice and simple, no visible errors. Though my personal preference, that border style is not very good. But take that with a grain of salt. My preference doesn't mean squat really.

9. Boring background, too much text. You should avoid paragraphs in sigs unless you've mastered typography and can make it work. The heart thing going on doesn't look good either. Overall the quality of this sig is eh. Could use some more colorings and some more stuff in the foreground blending in the extraction. There is -0 blending gong on here.

10. Okay, you have nice colors going on here. Not too bad.

11. This one is actually good too. Not a bad animation

12. The nose is off.... That is all.......

13. Nice solid sig. I like alice. You have nice light colors going on and they work well. Once again that splitting, just doesn't make it look nearly as good as it could've been. You don't want to watch TV like that do you? What makes you think we want to see signatures like that? It's distracting.

14. Would've had the text placed closer to the MW3.. :/ the focal point is the MW3 because it's the largest thing on the sig AND it's animated. That's the focal point. You have competition between reading that and reading the screen name in tiny tiny letters all the way in the top left. You don't want two separate focals unless you've trained enough to get it to successfully work, not like here.

15. Broken I assume?

16. Lovely typography, cute and simple yet no blending. You need some foreground darling. Artist law = foreground, middle ground, background. Just something blending in the character would've been nice. Once again good sig, no blending.

17. Nice blending and typography. Even the placement is good.

18. No comment.... o.o

19. This one is actually kind of cute. Not sure why the double border is only on half of the signature, but okay. I like how the pawprint is in the font.

20. I'm getting tired... I'm just going to go ahead and say that your JUMP piece is by far your best piece out of them all. If you take all of the measures you did in that signature, using nice colors that go together, nice placement, a font that actually fits, foreground middle ground and background, and just have fun with it you can get good results...... granted I still see extraction errors. Please don't be lazy and clean the extraction yourself if they are not clean. The pen tool is your best bet.

With that I wish you luck on improving your skills. You just seriously need to work on your extractions. It's just an easy problem to avoid.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 05-18-2012 at 06:56 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

O_______O WOW, thank you!!!! i believe that is the most thorough cnc ive ever gotten [im sure you ARE very tired!!! , thank you V.V]

i don't know why it never occurs to me to switch the BG from transperant to check for this kind of thing, but im definitely doing it from now on.

also, i dont honestly know what "blending" means.... >.< and i cant use pen tool, so thats first on my list of tutorials to find

i'll be working on improving >.<

broken image:

experiment with no bg:

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

update:

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

This one http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...92346311_n.jpg

Is the best you've ever done. Some advice though, do not save in jpg but rather png.. The quality is better. But I love your usage of c4ds, depth and lighting.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

Fantastic work, although the rendering tends to look a bit faulty I'm sure you'll be able to even things out once these particular forum concepts are instilled within you. I know I haven't learned yet haha XP Very cool detail with the Death the Kid background and the Zero Phosix one.
    Last edited by /X Metal Sorenges x; 07-22-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey sweetie, I would like to give you a feedback on your work you displayed for us. :]

What I can see here is that you have so much potential in your signatures, and they (the signatures) shows a lot of it and your capabilities. The few things you need to briefly work on is your typography. It's a common thing for people to really work on for most artists, and I can understand that it's a living pain in the butt. The choice of fonts can make your signature look good or not so good, it's also why you need to download a lot more font to work for your text in your signature and arrange things out so it will look better and have that particular balance. I can just rate all of your work all together as a 7.5/10 because there are some good and just a plain-okay signatures you have posted. As I said, you have so much potential and the more you practice the better you are and I'm excited to see your new ones in the future.

Of course you know there are tutorials around here in the forums, there are some in deviantArt and whatnot so you can take a look-see there. By any chances you need help with your signature, send me a message that you need some help because I'd be so glad to help you out. Just like all of the artists here, I love what you love and helping out someone with this is a fulfillment and it makes me feel good. <3 hehehe

http://i45.tinypic.com/28b5ovn.png

This right here would be the most attractive work of yours that catches my eyes. ;3 I'm a simple girl and something simple as this is stunning and just pleasing to see. I think I'm madly in love with the originality and cleanliness of the signature. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thanks a ton guys!!! I definitely am listening and trying to improve... did something a little different today
    it was a request... and all that text had to be there... can anyone figure what it says? .__. its obvious to me, but i already know...lol x.x trying to figure if its hard to read

Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-25-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: wallpapers do NOT belong here

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

going to have to experiment more with using C4ds for effects... thats what i was trying to do here, and theres a little bit of brush work to help things blend together [or so i thought] but somehow it didnt quite come out like i wanted

can someone give me typo tips... i know i have to make it more interesting and part of the design, but idk HOW u go about that

^^^ a rush job, i wanted to try taking the effects from the last sig and simply altering the colors to see if it'd work on another .__. tho i can see that his shoulder is poorly blended, and the guns look a bit pasted x.x but yeah
    Last edited by Faux Angel; 07-25-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Last edited by Faux Angel; 07-26-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

banner i made for a shop

a request:

Last edited by Faux Angel; 07-27-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2016 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

Just browsed through the whole thread and it's crazy to see how much you have improved! The last few pieces are amazing, and even the ones you started with are good! Can't wait to see more from you, color me impressed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    Just browsed through the whole thread and it's crazy to see how much you have improved! The last few pieces are amazing, and even the ones you started with are good! Can't wait to see more from you, color me impressed.
    thanks >.< no where near ur level... and btw, my spidey banner was a complete shout out to your spidey tag on ur thread lol >.> it started as something similar, but ended up as what it is cuz i failed : |

updates

some requests i did, before you cnc the last one, check out the stock ne~ shout out to .tatty. for his tuts on making vectors (y) thank you~

stock: http://i46.tinypic.com/2s0lppl.jpg

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2016 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

I like the spidey banner, I'd prefer it to my signature any day of the week haha. That power of a heart signature is sooooo sick. I'm not a fan of the render popping off the signature thing, but you made it work damn well. The vector one is baller too, the focal looks too cartoonized though. It looks like it was made on lined paper during school or something haha, it's still cool though.
    [x]

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

update~

Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

another update

Member Smikimimi is on a distinguished road Smikimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 09:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LeSisterz

Very nice! you've improved alot with time! Wow! ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information