AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey, Look! Another New Person!

Member petitefeet is on a distinguished road petitefeet's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Tori Gate Red Stapler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: petitefeet79

Talking Hey, Look! Another New Person!

Hi, guys!

As if it's not obvious enough by looking at my posting status, I'm brand spankin' new.

I'm a college student and manage my own store normally, but I've got a broken ankle at the present moment so I'm stuck at home.

My current interests include crossword puzzles, knitting and crochet, making 8-bit goodies out of perler beads (or melty beads), total nerdy craft projects, and watching more tv than is healthy for a person. Not like I have many other options at the moment

I'm a total Toonami Faithful, and I spend my Saturday nights watching and Tweeting along with the other Faithfuls. I'm spl132db there if you wish to join the party!

My all time favorite anime is Witch Hunter Robin, and my favorite manga at the moment is Sailor Moon (I'm reliving childhood memories). I've put more hours than necessary in FFX, and I love the Ace Attorney series. My husband knows to leave me alone when I'm playing Pokemon, and I give him the same courtesy when he's playing Call of Duty.

I've got three step-children who are also learning to love anime and manga. So far my step-daughter has been the most receptive. She's got her own mini collection of Sailor Moon manga, and she does my nerdy craft projects with me.

TV wise, I'm a dedicated Whovian and you better not call me when The Walking Dead is on. I'll give you a what for if you do that XD

That pretty much sums up my current situation at the moment

I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm hoping to meet some friends with the same interests. There aren't many in my podunk town that enjoy what I love.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hey, Look! Another New Person!

Okey, this is the THIRD TIME (lol) I try to write welcome post to you now @petitefeet xD (somehow, I have accidentally deleted all the previous ones *facepalms myself*) so right now I am determined that-there-will-be-a-welcome-post-from-me-to-you-posted-in-here!

So; with a fast determination in my voice; WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

I don't remember all the things that I wrote in the previous posts but;

1: Read the rules <--- click click click, read read read (important to make @Ranshiin happy)
    2: Did you know that there are a new Sailor Moon anime coming up? http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/07/new...eased-in-2013/ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-summer-2013 I read on google that it's coming this summer. I googled that just for you *blushes*

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Mission finally complete.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-03-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles has a reputation beyond repute dynamicdoodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Dr Who Dalek Strawberry
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

Welcome! I'm a fellow Whovian So if you ever want to chat, then just message me whenever!

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys - Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It really made my afternoon! And a new Sailor Moon anime? *dies* I can't wait! Thank you for the heads up!

@dynamicdoodles - Great to meet another Whovian! Now I have someone to talk to about Doctor Who without being looked at as if I've grown another head XD

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your time here and meet a lot of people

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks! So far I've had a great time

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Welcome to AF! always glad to see new posters the more the merrier!

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Why hello thar! Welcome to the forum! :3
    Hope you get better soon. I'm one of those lucky ones that have never broken a bone.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Zainox - You're really lucky! This is the first time I'd broken a bone and I did a whopper of a job. Go big or go home, right? I broke the bone on the outside of my ankle, fractured the inside bone twice, and ripped the tendon to holy shreds. I am now the proud owner of two pins, a plate, and five screws all holding my ankle together. I look on the bright side - now I can say I'm part woman, part mechanical. I can also have fun telling people what happened. Rather than telling people I stepped in a hole, I tell them that one of my employees beats me.

10. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

Hope you'd get better soon ! And nice intro in general ~

Welcome to AnimeForum and enjoy stay here !

Junior Member Ethreal is on a distinguished road Ethreal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 04:10 AM
    if you need to ask then you don't need to know :)
    Threads

Welcome! not sure if I should issue a welcome or not since im even newer than you, but what the hay right? like you I love The Walking Dead and im a devoted loyalist of Toonami. soooo glad they brought it back!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@petitefeet : Hello! Hello, hello, hello!!

Welcome to AF, newcomer. Enjoy all that you see (and witness) here and be sure to have a great week.

And one more thing: you're super-special, awesome, and you rock!

.::My Wi-Fi, it's gone out!::.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why thank you, @Digimon{II}Sommelier !

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks, @Ranshiin ! Thank you, also for my stapler! I will never again be forced to ask if anyone has seen my stapler!

Things so far have been great. I feel so at home.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there from one Whovian to another ^_^
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hi @~*Red*~ ! *waves*

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by petitefeet View Post
    Hi @~*Red*~ ! *waves*
    Howdy from the other side of the world = New Zealand
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information