AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neuko ShareSpace - Extractions [PG-13]

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Neuko ShareSpace - Extractions [PG-13]

Alert! This thread is currently under review due to a lack of feedback since 28 July 2011. As a result there may be some disruption regarding access to Extractions, and for a time, links (including thumbnails) may be broken until a decision has been reached regarding the future of the thread.

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Hey there! And welcome to the Neuko ShareSpace - Extractions thread. ^ ^

If you're already familiar with the world of Extractions, or just want to cut straight to the offerings in this thread, then by all means, use the links provided at the foot of this post to quickly navigate to them - then simply swipe an Extraction of your interest! How many you wish to use and what you wish to use them for I don't mind, just so long as you give the appropriate credit where due! ^ ^

By the way, I also take requests, but please read the Request Conditions in Notices in this post before you make one. Choose to ignore them and don't be too surprised if your submitted request is rejected as fast as a visit from someone trying to sell me double glazing!

.:Latest Additions:.

> An Extraction of Yuri and Kanade (Angel Beats!) has been added to the Character Medley Extraction Post as of 4th September!
    > 2 Extractions of Catherine (Catherine) and Shinichi Kudo (Detective Conan) have been added to the Character Medley Extraction Post as of 29th August!
    > 12 Extractions of characters from Mario Hoops 3on3 are now available from the the all-new Mario Extraction Post as of 28th August!

.:Extraction FAQ:.

And... for those of you who have never heard of Extractions, or have little idea as to what they are, well, fear not... The information here should soon have you clued up!
    What is an Extraction?
    An Extraction is a digital image of something with the background (or unwanted elements) cut away. Depending on the file format, an Extraction can vary in usefulness and quality, as shown in the illustration below.

^ Partitioned illustration simulating the blending behaviour of a given subject when extracted and then saved in the file formats, JPG (left partition), GIF (centre partition), and PNG (right partition) respectively. Please note that since the forum uses a dark background colour by default, differences in quality may be difficult to notice between the subject in the centre and right partitions. If you have difficulty in noticing, consider changing the forum's skin to a lighter colour.

As you can see from the above illustration, Extractions behave differently to normal digital images. In addition, they can show differences of quality in themselves depending on which file format is used to save them. Extractions saved as JPG images tend to be the least versatile, as JPG images cannot store transparency data; however, Extractions of this nature are particularly useful for previewing purposes (as long as they're not too highly compressed). Extractions saved as GIF images have very limited transparency and display only up to 256 colours, but are better suited for sprite-based games and devices that have limited hardware performance. Extractions saved as PNG images tend to be the most versatile and do not suffer from the transparency and colour limitations of Extractions saved as GIFs; nor do they suffer from the compression side effects of Extractions saved as JPGs. As a result, they can be easily blended with images from a large variety of works.
    How are Extractions different to other images?
    Unlike normal digital images, Extractions (when saved in the appropriate file formats) can express transparency in addition to colours and tones, and can therefore reveal additional properties of given subjects where other images cannot. For example, suppose you want to create a convincing picture of a ghost lurking in a haunted house. You already have a digital image for the haunted house, but you also need a digital image of a ghost to complete the picture. An Extraction of a ghost would be ideal for this work, because unlike other digital images it would reveal only the ghost and not the ghost with a background. Furthermore, the Extraction would allow the ghost to realistically blend with any other image it's combined with, even if it has uniform or varied levels of transparency.
    How useful are Extractions?
    There are many various existing works over the Internet in which Extractions are used, including video, photo, webpage, animated, and illustrative works - so there's certainly no shortage of their usefulness! However, since Extractions are designed to be parts of wholes and not so much separate entities, they can be difficult to spot in the most professional of works - that is, they can be hard to recognise as Extractions. Chances are, you've probably already seen many works where both normal digital images and Extractions have been used, but may not have been able to tell the latter from the former with those works.
    Which file format should I consider when looking for Extractions on the Internet?
    The most typically used file format for Extractions on the internet is PNG, as these files support many transparency and colour values, but also use compression/decompression technology to keep file sizes small with virtually no sacrifice of image quality. By comparision, other file formats must lose a certain extent of image quality (i.e discard certain image data) to meet the purposes they were designed for.
    Why can't I find enough high-quality Extractions on the Internet?
    The problem is not so much a lack of high-quality Extractions than a lack of disaplined extractors. Many extractors give up at the first hurdle, but the few that do persist get better and better - which is why people who find them often stick with them and highly regard their works. Passionate extractors tend to produce many high-quality and varied Extractions, so if you come across such people, it's better to follow their works than say, soley rely on Google for the goods.
    Isn't an Extraction really a Render?
    The short answer is yes - but in reality it depends on the context. Across the Internet, "Render" usually refers to digital images of the kind in this thread; however, across media-centric industries, "Render"' usually refers to 3-dimensional, computer generated graphics (as in CG films and video games). Because of these differing contexts, there are often arguments between extractors as to which word is the "correct" terminology for images which I refer to as Extractions. Nonetheless, I have no issue with members who would rather refer to images in this thread as renders. It's all good in my opinion! ^ ^

.:Notices:.
    Extractions
    > Please credit appropriately and effectively if you are using any of the Extractions attached to this thread.
    > It is recommended that you check this thread for new Extractions at least once a month, as new Extractions do not always mean new posts (i.e. a bumped thread).
    > I do upload my Extractions to other websites, but I do not mention them here; for this would be effectively advertising, and therefore (potentially) a breach of the forum's rules. If you wish to know which websites I use to host my Extractions, please ask outside AF; otherwise, do bear in mind that off-site "copies" of these Extractions can be easily modified by their administrators and/or members, thus be made non-genuine. In other words, if in doubt, only download my Extractions via this thread.
    Requests
    Submitted/Accepted Requests:

> The taking of requests is currently suspended until further notice. If you'd like a full explanation for this, please ask by PM.
    > The last request was submitted on 21st August 2011.

Request Conditions:

The following request conditions are designed to ensure both consistent and high quality results with all Extractions attached to this thread, and to also consider the needs of Extraction users. If you feel unsure about any of the request conditions, and/or have any questions/queries about them, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I've tried my best to ensure that the request conditions are as brief (yet as foolproof) as possible. I believe that it's better to get these things out the way sooner rather than have to answer potentially awkward questions in PMs after completed requests. That way you can be sure that there are no "hidden charges" or nasty surprises, and more importantly, of what standard to expect from that all-important Extraction at the end of your request! ^ ^

In order to keep the reading of request conditions down to a minimum, only the Mandatory conditions (i.e. conditions that you must follow in order for your request to be accepted) have been posted here. However, on PM request I can provide the full version of the request conditions should you have particular content or more specific needs in your request.

The Mandatory conditions are as follows:

> All requests (including request-related messages) must be submitted by PM on AF. Requests submitted by other means will not be accepted, including any requests made in this thread.
    > You may submit only 1 request at a time.
    > You must provide 1 source image with at least 1 extractable subject for extraction in your request. In addition, the extractable subject must:
    > Be an image of either a person (or character), animal (or creature) or tangible object. Images such as effects, sprite sheets and fonts are not accepted with this condition.
    > Be at least 16 by 320 pixels (Orientation does not matter).
    > Be of reasonably high quality and clearly distinct from the background.
    > Not display any discernible post-production adjustments or "enhancements", such as (but not limited to) sharpening, saturation, resampling etc..
    > Not be obscured by other content to an extent where it cannot be faithfully interpreted, thus accurately extracted.
    > Include a statement of its name (or description, if an object), and if applicable, the title of the series to which it belongs.
    > You may specify only 1 extractable subject per source image per request. However, if the source image contains overlapping subjects, you may specify which, and as many of those subjects you wish to have extracted, as overlapping subjects are treated as 1 subject and therefore as a single request.
    > You must not modify the source image in any way; this goes especially for resampling.
    > The source image must be no greater than 12,000 by 12,000 pixels.
    > The source image must not be under a file format other than jpg, png, bmp, tif, or gif.
    Comments
    Please bear in mind that content in this thread is moved from post to post, and from time to time for convenience purposes. Therefore it is recommended that you avoid using characters such as "^" if referring to my posts and use the quote feature instead.
    Replies
    Replies to all Extraction-related comments are given in the thread's Extraction Posts rather than new posts. To read a reply related to your comment, simply navigate (or link) to the Extraction Post most fitting to your comment, then simply locate the quote of your comment to find the corrisponding reply. In the instance your comment refers to Extractions from multiple posts, the quote of your comment and the reply will be duplicated and edited accordingly for those posts.

.:Extraction Posts:.
    Mario | Pokémon | Character Medley
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 10-12-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Neuko's Digital Works: Extractions [PG 13]

Once again, you never fail to amaze me *^*
    They're sooo beautiful~ *wipes tear* =D The Piplup one is that best. *steals and adds to penguin collection* >: 3
    Your work is very professional, keep it up! ^^
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

3. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Likes .:neuko:. liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

These are awesome Neuko!!

I love the flaming monkey one ^_^ so cute!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

5. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Likes .:neuko:. liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn, I love the Pochima vector.

7. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Mmm by extractions you do mean render right :P
    Otherwise I'm sorta lost haha. But they look great imo.
    Loving the little pink one from Angels Beat :3

9. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now I really love the Yui one! It's so tiny and chibi and cute. :3 Very impressive.
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    ~ ♥ ~

11. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

.:Neuko Extractions:.
    Pokémon Extraction Post

Welcome to the Pokémon Extraction Post. ^ ^ Here you can download Extractions of artworks associated with or based on the anime series, Pokémon!

Thus far, the Extractions attached to this post are mostly of artworks representing Pokémon Diamond & Pearl; but since I'm also aiming for variety with this post, I'll be attaching Extractions of artworks representing the other major series of Pokémon as well, including the original series, Pokémon Advanced Generation, and the more recent Pokémon Best Wishes!

An (slightly) improved Extraction of Ninetales from Pokémon Advanced Generation is the latest addition to this post! This new version also replaces the previously uploaded Ninetales Extraction. Improvements include, the application of a new multi-sampling technique and a smaller file size. If you downloaded the previous version then you might like to also download this new version to compare the quality of both Extractions. On first impressions you may not see much in it, as it is a subtle adjustment on the whole; but the new version is more refined and so has a smoother appearance, which you may notice on close-up viewing. Other new additions include, Buneary from Pokémon Diamond & Pearl and Togekiss from talented illustrator, Chocodip! ^ ^

Btw... I hope you have a large monitor or something for the Ninetales Extraction... because it's many, many times bigger than the others in this post! This is actually an optimised export of my Ninetales vector artwork (which is based on another vector, funnily enough), which I initially created in Adobe Illustrator.

Enjoy! ^ ^

.:In the Works.../Future Extractions:.

I think it's time I gave Pokémon Extractions a break for now, as this thread could use more variety. But I'll be back here soon with new works - don't you worry!

.:Extractions:.
    Pokémon Advanced Generation Extraction Set
    Attachment 47096
    Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Extraction Set
    Attachment 49292 Attachment 49294 Attachment 49291 Attachment 49295 Attachment 49293
    Random Extraction Set
    Attachment 47081

.:Comparisons:.
    Pokémon Advanced Generation Extraction Set
    "Ninetales": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Extraction Set
    "Turtwig": Extraction (Enhanced) | Extraction (Original) | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Chimchar": Extraction (Enhanced) | Extraction (Original) | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Piplup": Extraction (Enhanced) | Extraction (Original) | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Shinx": Extraction (Enhanced) | Extraction (Original) | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Buneary": Extraction (Enhanced) | Extraction (Original) | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    Random Extraction Set
    "Togekiss": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version)

.:Quotes & Replies:.

Quote Originally Posted by Uta ♪ View Post
    Once again, you never fail to amaze me *^*
    They're sooo beautiful~ *wipes tear* =D The Piplup one is that best. *steals and adds to penguin collection* >: 3
    Your work is very professional, keep it up! ^^
    Such lovely complements there! *^-^* It's responses like yours that really motivate me to do this stuff! But whoa... professional? *^* I never saw that coming... but I'm pleasantly overwhelmed all the same! Honestly speaking, I don't know if at this point the standard of my extractions is such to be regarded as "professional" but, so long as AF members like my Extractions enough to use them for their works, I'm happy to keep them coming for many years to come! *Wipes tear too*

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    These are awesome Neuko!! :D

I love the flaming monkey one ^_^ so cute!
    Thank you for the pleasant complement; the word "Awesome" is always great to hear! =3 And Chimchar has always been one of my favourite Pokémon, so I just had to extract it! >=3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Damn, I love the Pochima vector.
    Piplup (or Pochama if you prefer) is becoming a favourite here, it seems... Thanks for the complement! ^ ^

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 08-29-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hehehe I love coming back here and seeing your updates. :3
    Hahaha I just noticed the Piplup one was the longest extraction =p
    I like the one you did for Kaname too~ *^*
    But I still can't take my eyes off that Yui one XDD;;
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    ~ ♥ ~

14. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character Medley Extraction Post

Welcome to the Character Medley Extraction Post. ^ ^ Here you can download Extractions of characters associated with or based on series besides those represented by the other Extraction Posts! So for example, if you have a character artwork in mind that's associated with the anime series, Angel Beats!, and there's no available Extraction Post in this thread dedicated to that series, then this is the post you should refer to instead. If there's still no Extraction of the character you want then it won't be in this thread neither - in which case, I can only suggest that you refer to a different thread for your needs.

An Extraction of Yuri Nakamura and Kanade Tachibana from the anime, Angel Beats! is the latest addition to this post! And as promised, it's of an official artwork this time! As with all the Extractions in this thread, this one is virtually free of clipping - so if the quality is to your liking, I'll make more using the same technique! ^ ^

Make the most of it! ;D

An official artwork of Nagisa from Clannad After Story has been planned for extraction - and if all goes well, I should be able to start extracting the subject from from around September...

Angel Beats! Chibi Character Extraction Set
    Attachment 47567 Attachment 47569 Attachment 47568
    Lucky Star Chibi Character Extraction Set
    Attachment 47223
    Random Extraction Set
    Attachment 50183 Attachment 49806 Attachment 49807

Angel Beats! Chibi Character Extraction Set
    "Chibi Yuri": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Chibi Kanade": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Chibi Yui": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    Lucky Star Chibi Character Extraction Set
    "Lucky Star Chibi Character Set": Extraction | Original Images (Combined)
    Random Extraction Set
    "Yuri and Kanade": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Catherine": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Shinichi Kudo": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image

Quote Originally Posted by Xieshunnuan View Post
    Mmm by extractions you do mean render right :P
    Otherwise I'm sorta lost haha. But they look great imo.
    Loving the little pink one from Angels Beat :3
    Yup, I do mean renders - but I prefer to use the word "Extraction" rather than "Render" because the latter word is also technically applied to 3D computer-generated images. In my line of work this can complicate things, as I usually have to work with both 2D and 3D computer images. So I find it more practical to use the word "Extraction" for (2D) images of this kind, especially to avoid any ambiguity when grouped with 3D computer-generated images.

There's a (silly) argument over the "correct" use of terminology in applying the words "Extraction" and "Render" to certain images in a sticky thread in this very forum. Click here if you want to see what the fuss is about (although personally, I can think of better things to do with my time!). >,<

As for the Chibi Yui Extraction (Angel Beats!)... I thought the original image was sooo cute that to not extract it would be just criminal! XD I'm glad you like it! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Uta ♪ View Post
    Now I really love the Yui one! It's so tiny and chibi and cute. :3 Very impressive.
    Aww... thanks again! *^-^*

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 09-04-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Default Re: Neuko ShareSpace - Extractions [PG-13]

Well I've said to you personally that I liked the idea and judging by the pokemon & lucky star extractions, you've done a brilliant job.

You should be expecting a request from me soon ;D
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

17. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow I remember the first time you extracted the whole thing for me, I was like *O* cause you did it all within a day and it was top notch so I really appreciated. And you even added the Lucky star set too *^*

19. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario (Hoops 3on3) Extraction Post

Welcome to the Mario Extraction Post. ^ ^ Here you can download Extractions of artworks associated with or based on the Mario series games!

In the same way as the other Extraction Posts, Extractions are being attached to this post in gradual instalments - and for this new post, I felt like (unconventionally) starting off with a batch of attachments that fully reveal the character artworks of Mario Hoops 3on3 (Nintendo DS). Yeah, I know this game is more "Mario spin-off" than "Mario Classic", but meh... It is, in my opinion, one game that deserves credit for the quality of its promotional artwork, and not least for its unique attempt to radically stylise and somewhat animefy the typically rounded appearance of Mario series characters. The artworks themselves are by no less than the highly-acclaimed, Gen Kobayashi, a guy you might know better for his character designs and promotional artwork behind games such as The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS), Musashi: Samurai Legend (Sony Playstation 2), and Final Fantasy Legend 2 (Nintendo DS)... namely Square Enix games.

This new post launches with a set of 12 Extractions, and each of a character from Mario Hoops 3on3, as implied in the introductory part of this post. The promotional artwork (namely official wallpapers) consists of 16 characters representing this game. Much as I would have liked to have extracted all 16, sadly, 4 of the 16 source images downloaded for extraction failed my very own "Genuinity Benchmark Test". These 4 images included Bowser Junior, Diddy Kong, Waluigi and Daisy. However, should I come across the genuine versions of these 4 source images, by all means, I'll happily extract those to complete the set! ^ ^

> A vector data-based Extraction of Bowser from Mario Hoops 3on3 is well underway and will be added to this post once completed. The priority of this job has been lowered however to allow earlier extraction of characters from other anime and game series.

> Due to the higher priority of extracting characters from other anime and game series, future Extractions for this post are not being considered at this time. Please check this post at a later date for new announcements here...

Mario Hoops 3on3 Extraction Set
    Attachment 49773 Attachment 49766 Attachment 49771 Attachment 49769 Attachment 49765 Attachment 49775

Attachment 49768 Attachment 49770 Attachment 49764 Attachment 49774 Attachment 49767 Attachment 49772

Mario Hoops 3on3 Extraction Set
    "Mario": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Luigi": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Peach": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Bowser": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Yoshi": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Wario": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Donkey Kong": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "White Mage": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Black Mage": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Ninja": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Moogle": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image
    "Cactuar": Extraction | Original Image (Comparison Version) | Original Image

Quotes and replies about Extractions attached to this post will be added and updated here.

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 08-29-2011 at 06:14 AM.

21. Likes Daken. liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information