AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Anime Social Network

Junior Member jwar64 is on a distinguished road jwar64's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 10:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Anime Social Network

Hey Everyone I was looking around yesterday for some new anime sites and I came across one that seemed pretty cool. It's basically like a facebook for anime fans, you can watch and embed videos, add photos, meet new friends, play games, etc... It looks pretty new though so there isnt much on it yet. But it looks pretty awesome, you should check it out. The site is anime-sanctuary.com

Junior Member narutosan is on a distinguished road narutosan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2014 06:05 PM
    Threads

Default Re: New Anime Social Network

Thanks for the recommendation this site is pretty sweet!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jwar64 View Post
    Yea no problem . Did you see that you can add music too? I just noticed that
    So, why are you posting ads on the forum while joining this site with multiple accounts and talking to yourself with both of them?

Mods can read IPs.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

4. Likes GuiltySpark liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    So, why are you posting ads on the forum while joining this site with multiple accounts and talking to yourself with both of them?

Mods can read IPs.
    It seemed like a good idea at the time... Its hard to hype up a website.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jwar64 View Post
    It seemed like a good idea at the time... Its hard to hype up a website.
    I can relate, but that wasn't the right way to go about it.

If you can build the website up there is a chance activity will flow in. If not, try partnering with another website. I've owned a couple websites in my time and can tell you hard work pays more than throwing around ads. Would you rather have longterm members or 3 members you get from ads that leave after a short period of time?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can relate, but that wasn't the right way to go about it.

If you can build the website up there is a chance activity will flow in. If not, try partnering with another website. I've owned a couple websites in my time and can tell you hard work pays more than throwing around ads. Would you rather have longterm members or 3 members you get from ads that leave after a short period of time?
    Right right, I just figured that if people just got the chance to check it out they would think it was cool and then join. Thanks for the advice though.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Mods can read IPs.
    I lol'd.

On a serious note the site itself looks good and clean. You definitely need to pull members in somehow cause it's dead as hell. 2 posts and they date back to March? Maybe set up some posts people can join and comment on right away and do some serious advertising in a more correct manner. :P

I don't know the link anymore, but I do remember there were sites you could register your site on to advertise for free. If people clicked on your link it would go further up the list, it's also a good way to find people to affiliate with this way. But alas, I can't remember any of the site names.

Might be worth your while trying to find other smaller anime communities, being regular on theirs and trying to affiliate with them.
    Last edited by Zainox; 11-12-2014 at 02:19 AM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

9. Likes GuiltySpark liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    I lol'd.

On a serious note the site itself looks good and clean. You definitely need to pull members in somehow cause it's dead as hell. 2 posts and they date back to March? Maybe set up some posts people can join and comment on right away and do some serious advertising in a more correct manner. :P

I don't know the link anymore, but I do remember there were sites you could register your site on to advertise for free. If people clicked on your link it would go further up the list, it's also a good way to find people to affiliate with this way. But alas, I can't remember any of the site names.

Might be worth your while trying to find other smaller anime communities, being regular on theirs and trying to affiliate with them.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the help

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

I should just say you should feel lucky you did not get banned right off the bat for splashing an ad for another website. Next time just ask the mods or admins for permission to promote. Or become an active member in the community and add the link to your signature. If you become popular here then more people will flock to where you are.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information