AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 Hey love, just wanted to make sure that you saw that Fefe asked Juggernaut a question.

IC:
    "It was nice meeting you Kagami," Phoenix said. She started to pay less attention to the dance moves that Juggernaut was showing her and joined the crowd in using her own moves.

"This is really fun! Are you an activity coordinator or something?" She asked. She yearned to see where she would be staying. On that thought, she realized she didn't go to the administration office. Crap, I'm so dense sometimes.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

OOC: I din't see it cause it didn't appear when I checked before until today. Now I'm going to answer that question.

BIC: Juggernaut looked to Phoenix and answered,"I am one who thought it help bring different cultures together, for relaxation and just pure plain simple fun. I'm not an activity coordinator or anything. However it might be cool to get the headmasters approval for a dance group. I am a aide to some teachers though since I proved to them on my abilities. I come from a mixed culture where two become one city and for the good of all its people. My city is of Chakats and Bushi. Not forced of course. My city of Amazioan is of Chakats and Bushi. Some even became Chakats of free will to improve one of their loved one's life, or to better protect their city. We chakats had things the bushi lacked and they had things we lacked. We improved our tourism and every other thing from clothes to products and police task force with our combined ways. We are a peaceful living city. However if invaded or attacked We'll defend and counter. "
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 12-06-2014 at 01:40 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Samsilus introduced himself there was a moment where Shisoume looked him over. Before long he reacted to the introduction with a small bow. Since Samsilus Noticed the map, it was convenient for Shisoume to simply point at his name and nod. His quiet nature was fairly apparent by this point and he was not going to deviate. His eyes turned to the ruins where they had their assignment, and started by scouting the edge of the decent.

It would be important to find a safe way down, and Shisoume would do just that, for the sake of his team. Otherwise he was confident getting down there would be simple enough. He fashioned a few hand-signs, enacting his inner forces to become less wind resistant, to perhaps be able to glide. Being adept at the 'powerful jump' ability, he could land easily, but being a glider could help in his entry for further recon. Shisoume found some vine-work that could hopefully hold numerous people all the way to the surface. He looked to his allies and pointed it out.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Back to business.

Hiro and the others looked back as they saw a new member join them. Their objective remained the same however and they were glad they had a friend join with them. Now their odds of success were much higher.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke
    "Thank you." This Celestial teacher was delightful, helpful, and not incompatent.

Looking over at what I am assuming is Shisoume, watched as he signaled hand signs, not a clue as to what he was attempting to say but a small inkling of some of it meant from what Ross had tried on me before.

Follow. Halt. Go that way. Slow.

But the others were not sinking in. Silence was the key though. I knew he was right, slightly uneasy still about being grouped with Bushidos but thanked my stars it wasn't a full group of Celestials.

Shisoume lead, the girls right behind him, but the last guy urged me ahead of him only using his eyes. The smell of the building reminded me of dust, very thick and could be seen by the eye. The walls were crumbling and the sun could still leak through.

then the girl with the hair pinned up looked over at something small and I grabbed her wrist. She tugged out of my reach, refusing to lok at my head profusely shaking,
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix listened with interest. "That's really neat. I haven't been to Amazioan yet. I'll be sure to keep it in mind though. By the way, do you know what I have to do to-" She suddenly felt a wave of dizziness wash over her. She realized she still hadn't eaten yet and she had run the entire way here and danced a good amount before and after that venture. She swooned a bit, her body threatening to fall over. She brought a hand to her head. "Whoo, sorry. I'm a bit light-headed."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut carefully guided Phoenix to a table where shi order some food for hir and her new acquaintance. Shi had ordered two soups in a cup chicken flavored. Juggernaut set out one of the hot ones out in front of Phoenix and told her to wait for 5 minutes before eating it, considering it just came out piping hot. "Once your done eating I'll take you to the administrative office."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

OOC: Sorted some details out with Tetsanosuke and ELR and I think this meets what they were shooting for.

IC:

As the group moves out Shisoume leads as they approach the building. All around the area in front of the building are various pieces of rubble, presumably representing taller origional floors that had crumbled. The main entrance facing the street looks like it was meant to have a large pair of glass doors, flanked by large windows. The metal doors are there, but there isn't any glass.

Then, in a move Samsilus presumes was expressed in the hand signes, Shisoume rockets ahead and leaps up to the top of the building. Landing, Shisoume finds that the "floor" of that level is really pretty sturdy. Although there is a hole in the middle leading to the next floor down, as well as a partially rubble filled stairwell going down to one side.

From here Shisoume can see that the vines that reach all the way to the top of the roof are attacked to the top of the wall with a few plates and what look like bolts going into the brick. The vines could look healthier however, with a bit of browning apparent.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-10-2014 at 04:06 PM.

9. Likes ELR, Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix allowed Juggernaut to lead her and graciously accepted the offering of soup. Shi then told her shi would take her to the administration office. She didn't remember telling his about need to pay them a visit. Did she just look completely lost? Probably the case.

"I really appreciate it Juggernaut. Honestly, I was pretty ill-prepared for today," she said with a smile.

Phoenix waited for the soup to cool a just bit because she preferred her soups piping hot. Disregarding the spoon, she took the cup to her lips, blew into it a bit, then began sipping. It was a delicious broth that reminded her of a dish this on family she stayed with. The spices and vegetables created such a distinctive flavor, she would never forget the for as long as she lived.

"Thank you so much for this again. It's exactly what I needed."

With that she continued to savor the soup sip by sip until it the cup was empty.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

When Phoenix was completely done with eating and drinking the broth. Juggernaut then took her to the Head master of the campus. "Hello, I have a new student here, and she needs to find out what tower and room she's going to be in. She's was late on the timing of the opening day. Me and my three room mates are willing to share the space with her if she wants to join us."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001 and @~Shobu~

OOC: Oh my....if only I could see Shobu's face.

IC:

President Borelle is usually somewhat hard to reach. However a professor still seems to be making a ruckus outside the building and security is paying attention to him.

In any case she takes the intrusion quite well and simply looks up from her desk with a gracious enough expression, until Juggernaut finishes hir question. The fine and rather cosmopolitan tailoring and fashion in her glasses and robes makes it easy to forget her Celestial background, but with both Phoenix and Juggernaut having empathic abilities they can tell she's rather flustered and scandalized by the request. However she doesn't show it outwardly...much.

In any case she quickly regains her composure. "Ah yes. I recall reading that something like this might happen with the Chakats. I believe it was said of their culture that they are "extremely welcoming". "

She gives a little cough. And then focusing herself stares at Phoenix. "I'm afraid I don't have a file on you. I would love to have one though. I'd remember. I suspect that means you're a Wanderer?

If so you would of course be welcome to stay at the tower built for the Wanderlust culture. "

She sighs slightly

"I would rather say that you SHOULD stay there. However it has quickly become apparent that the only way that we're going to be able to get the wanderers to stay there is if we lock them in, those who arrived before school started have been found sleeping all over the campus, particularly in the green, and locking them up doesn't hold with the point of the school. And the way they've been going on in there with their music all hours of the day and night I don't know if it's conducive to a good nights rest in any case.

So I suppose you're welcome to stay where you'd like miss. If you wish to join your fellows in the tower you might want to try the basement or higher up the tower where things seem quiter. "

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still unsure what the woman bushido was looking for or at, I was forced to look up to see Shisoume jump to the top, my tail tightened around my waist. So I had missread his hand signals... They had been handsigns. Maybe that was what considered energy control.

Instead of releasing the an exasperating breathe, I close my eyes and taste the air, it tasted of over salted clay, and something else I could not put my finger on. "Traps..." Whispered through my lips.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shisoume approached the hole with stealth and careful alacrity, weary of even his very steps. A few more hand signs blurred his visual presence, and would be noticeable if he made a fast movement. To be sure this was the last thing he intended to do, made apparent by the same combination of signs from earlier in the day that allowed him to defy gravity on the wall. Carefully and with all power of his perception his looked into the hole.

Should he have seen or sensed danger he would react accordingly, dodging if something projected at him, or staying still and stealthy if necessary. He planned to lower himself partially into the entrance if the coast was clear, moving like a shadowy spider along the ceiling in search of danger and clues as to why they were assigned to look through the place. If this was just a test of ability, then he would not disappoint if he could chose.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @blackcat0001 @sunnyside

<---- Something similar to that haha.

Phoenix followed suit, still admiring her surroundings, even when they were indoors. Upon entering the President's office, she forced herself to pay attention to the woman. She was definitely a stylish person despite Phoenix hearing about her being a Celestial. She could sense that Juggernaut's request put her off, but she couldn't understand why until she heard the words "extremely welcoming" emphasized. She couldn't help but let out a little laugh. She'd almost forgotten that there were people with such restraints on their libido. Phoenix had had relations with the last person she stayed with (really nice man, he was) and she'd been traveling alone for about a month or so, therefore it was easy to forget.

President Borelle seemed to be a little exasperated over the situation of the Wanderlust culture as a whole, but she caught on pretty quickly on how the lot of them worked. Phoenix simply smiled at her and said, "I'm sure I'll have a grand time in the Wanderlust tower but I'm a bit worn out today so I may end up taking Juggernaut's offer. Of course, sleeping will probably be the most excitement I have tonight. Rest assured madame President." She winked at the President, laughing to herself on the inside. Teasing people like her was a wonderful pastime and no one could convince her otherwise.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-13-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"We're friendly yes but not so much that it causes problems. That is common among our race. If you want to see the everyday lifestyle me and my roommates live you can Miss Head." Juggernaut smiles at her, then looking at Phoenix guides her out to the area where there is a bunch of papers on what's available and other group activities."See any here you are interested in?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post

Instead of releasing the an exasperating breathe, I close my eyes and taste the air, it tasted of over salted clay, and something else I could not put my finger on. "Traps..." Whispered through my lips.
    OOC: Hmmm intriguing. Perhaps that was meant to just stand alone, but it'd be curious what you might try and do to actually detect any traps with taste(scent).

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

IC:

As Shisoume moves into the building. This area looks like it might have the floorplan of an apartment however the room is quite spartan. There are some tables and chairs, a simple magical heating unit, and he can see a corner of a bed through an open doorway. The door to the hallway is open, but it appears fairly dark. He can see that there are what appear to be simple magical lights of the style that was common before the Apocalypse was, but they aren't working, the only light present in the building is what gets in from the outside.

-------------------------------
    @~Shobu~

At first President Boreal struggles to come up with something to say.

In the end she settles for a polite smile as Juggernaut and Phoenix head out.

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    "We're friendly yes but not so much that it causes problems. That is common among our race. If you want to see the everyday lifestyle me and my roommates live you can Miss Head." Juggernaut smiles at her, then looking at Phoenix guides her out to the area where there is a bunch of papers on what's available and other group activities."See any here you are interested in?"
    OOC: She might need more to work with than that. Are you looking to have me come up with some things other than classes? I suppose any student would be free to put up any sort of flier for anything they'd like to see happen. And having clubs and things was something I intended to play with shortly.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside just trying to use different description other than sight and hearing xP never thought about it as a trap detector.

But I had no true proof, even though the house was made of some sort of stone, it did not mean that there was not other materials used to build it. It did not mean traps were in play, but the likelyhood of there being no traps was slim to none.

As the Bushido's dispersed in the place on their own, I was left at the entry room, the wind whistling through the air, shimmering lights through cracks, the taste of ivy thicker the more steps were taken into the room. And then a scream came from outside, distant but still sent shivers down my spine.

Had to be the one for this mission, had to be the one getting into messes such as forced into a situation where isolation and fear drilled into me.

Then my eyes caught a small hole where vermin lived, or supposed to. Maybe a peek would be nice.

But then that may be where they want me to head, a trap with impending time for a stray to fall into it.

The same could be said about just standing here. One thing was for sure, Bushido's may call themselves honorable but they were no team working group.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~ and @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Ok, black cat has asked me to come up with some things. Actually I'd had some ideas so I appreciate getting to bust things out. Though these are at an early stage with students just putting ideas up, their posters may get more elaborate, or, ideally, players will make their own. Actually I realize I don't have much time so these might be extra rough.

IC: There are a number of different posters up.

One is from the faculties athletic department. They aren't advertising sports. Instead they're asking to come up with sports! Most cultures have sports aligned to the skills they're best at, but with the cultures mixing there are just so many different abilities and sizes. A little map shows an athletics building where they encourage people to come with ideas.

From the students there are a number of people trying to set up groups. There are a bunch of bands, based on your taste. One group wants to make a Host/Hostess Club happen, if you are "Outgoing and a people person looking to enjoy and after school job!"

A group wants to start a "Towers Weekly" newspaper.

There are at least a half dozen fighting competition groups being set up, and a cardplaying one.

---------------------

@ELR and @Light Buster

OOC: I'll give LB a little time to respond before doing anything. Actually with three characters being together I'd be more comfortable with the second and third being more NPCish and the primary being rather "hands off" for godmoddish stuff.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: @shiira n and @ThrasherJ Sorry for the long wait. I've gotten my head back into creative mode and won't wait any longer for Princess Lemon to get back for more postings. Let's get our story moving!

--------------------------

IC: The walk back to the Pactmaker Tower was uneventful as Sefton went over what he needed to inform the students of to prepare for their trip. As the group entered the lobby he could feel them lag behind a bit and gaze at the oppulent display around them. Chuckling softly Sefton strolled back to the pair of Therians. "It really is a gaudy display don't you think?" he asked them softly so as not to offend any nearby Pactmakers. "My kind really do have a knack for rubbing others faces in how much they profit off of their Pacts and information gathering." Sefton had toured the other towers when the School was about to open and knew that none, save maybe the architecture and murals of the Celestials could be called this grandiose. Sure the Magitech had their amazing gadgets and machinery and the Therians had their displays of nature, much like what ran down the hallway of the floor Sefton resided on, but none could match in intention much like that of the Pactmakers. "I prefer to use my resources on other, more important things, than flash interior design. However I still enjoy a bit of showboating with other things every now and then." Sefton said with a wink and soft smile before herding the pair to the lifts ahead.
    As they boarded the lifts and were ferried up to Sefton's floor he turned to the Therians and said, "A bit of warning to you both. I, as you may or may not know, am a collector of sorts. The relics, trinkets, baubles, toys, equipment and other various items I collect can be dangerous and especially so when handled by those who do not know how to use them. While you may not have incurred much injury figuring out the mechanics of your hoverboard Shi'ran, I've nearly lost digits to some of the items I've found." turning to Aria he continued "Also some of them look like items, or furniture, you may find familiar and use in your day to day life but know this, they are not as they seem. Especially the tall standing mirror you may see to the left as we enter my residence. Beware it." Sefton turned back towards the gates of the lift, his face showing that of serious warning as they slowed to a halt. Exiting the lift he couldn't help but smirk a little having seen an expression of worry and caution flit across Arias face, there wasn't really anything wrong or dangerous about his mirror but it helped his collection remain untouched if they perceived there to be danger hidden in those islands of antique treasure.
    Ushering them down the ivy traced hallway Sefton didn't even bother slowing down at the door as Y'sar opened it and beckoned the group in warmly. "I will find out how you know I'm approaching one of these days Y'sar." Sefton said as the door was closed and locked behind them. "I look forward to the day of seeing that look of puzzlement cross your face when you fail to do so Master Sefton." Y'sar responded as he again went to prepare refreshments for Sefton and his new guests. "The snacks can wait Y'sar." Sefton called out after him, "We need to discuss our expedition. Everyone, please follow me." Sefton led the way for the newcomers to a room off to the left of the front door, intentionally leading the group past the mirror he had warned them of in the lift. Pulling aside a small screen door the Therians and Shar were ushered into a small drawing room with low backed leather couches facing each other on an ornate gold and green floor rug. Large curio cabinets lined the walls and a large grandfather style clock ticked quietly in a corner unobtrusively. Moving over to one such cabinet, Sefton opened it's glass faced door and pulled out a long thick rod and moved back towards the entrance to the room. As everyone settled in around the room, Y'sar refusing to sit as usual and Shar plopping himself down at the foot of Aria in hope of some attention, Sefton attached the long rod to some nails that were sticking out from the top of the silk screen door they had entered from. Depressing two buttons on the side of the rod caused it to open to reveal a large white hard surface which Sefton wrote out the word "Tierce" using his finger. Circling it he turned back and said, "Let's get this Tet-a-Tet started."
    Last edited by Blackwaltz; 12-20-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( @Blackwaltz You should be careful of trying to put thoughts or actions onto other peoples’ characters. What you might want them to do or hope they do for RP plot or progress might not necessarily happen. :P

There’s also a mild reference to some other characters, though nothing too intrusive. I think it's @~Shobu~ and @Black-Cat0001 amongst others. ))

Per initial intention – and knowing roughly where they were going to an extent – Shi’ran proceeded to be thoroughly difficult to converse with by meandering about on his hovering board-contraption, sometimes within clear earshot of Sefton but other times being completely distracted by the means of negotiating the thing about the paths or groups of other students (or deliberately antagonising a group by negotiating right between the lot of them, which he did only because he recognised one of them as being the odd-looking Therian creature that had shown up at Sefton’s announcement and had gotten bored. He didn’t know Juggernaut’s name of course, and they just happened to get in the way at the wrong time whilst they were looking for extra classes and activities to do).

He did overhear most of what Sefton was saying, given the rather long journey from where they’d started to the Pactmaker’s tower. Whether the Professor had the patience to repeat things to him or not was up to the Professor, but his means of being irritating was mostly due to boredom and he obviously didn’t plan on being so disrespectful once they actually got going on their trip.

Once at the towers he dismounted his ‘Board and … ended up falling back because getting it to turn off was far more troublesome than getting it active. He really needed to get it fixed; Sefton apparently mistook his dawdling in the Tower’s foyer as him looking around at the supposed ornateness of the place (especially when compared to the simpler decoration of his Tower), to which the tall Therian would scoff and correct the Professor as to not have incorrect thoughts flying about;

”I was getting this thing-“ He meant his Hoverboard, ”-To turn off, actually … sir. Damn thing is sometimes stubborn. I kind-of figured you wouldn’t want me using it indoors, hm?”

Well, whatever. Having disabled the contraption he hoisted it up under one arm and wandered back to Sefton, and followed him in mostly-silence through the premises to the Professor’s room. He did glance around at the décor but mostly out of boredom and not from intrigue. The place did seem far too gaudy for his tastes, though … but it was a Tower for a different culture, so he didn’t make any apparent complaints. It was proof that he could show some manners if needs be, if only to make up for his immaturity on the venture over.

Being told in advance not to touch any of Sefton’s stuff on account of it being dangerous, however, was perhaps not the best way to warn this particular Therian. If anything it goaded him towards picking stuff up and manhandling things simply to prove a point and the ‘dragon’ would frown to the warning, yet held his tongue. He debated whether to keep to Sefton’s plea or whether to go against it all the way to the man’s quarters, where they were somehow greeted by some strange fellow who seemed to already be expecting them.

Weird place … why does this dude have so many people working for him? Pact-stuff? Shi’ran wondered in thought once in Sefton’s quarters. He said nothing to whom Sefton identified as Y’sar and his attention dwindled as he’d look around at these … trinkets, items, thinks of unassuming warning that he’d been told not to touch. Should he pick something up? Prod something? Deliberately nudge something with his ‘board or his wings or tail? Well … come to think of it, those were as easily possible by accident … he wasn’t exactly the smallest of creatures.

Before he could figure out an answer, Sefton had him and the other Therian removed from the room into some other room, probably used for drawing or research or something. Well, that answered him and his idea of prodding stuff. He’d sigh once they were in that room and he relaxed his hold on his Hoverboard so he had it pointed lengthways-down, so he could lean against it like it was a tree or a cane. He looked between the other Therian and Sefton, whilst the Professor set some contraption up that he could use to write and describe instructions upon.

”… Where exactly is this Tierce, anyway? The hell sort of place is it? Some abandoned old city or factory or underground ruin or something?” He’d ask when Sefton suggested they were to start discussing the journey, and it was the first thing he wanted answered – where were they going? How far was it?

(( I'm also aware this is really long but I had quite a lot of information to respond to. ))
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 12-21-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

22. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix scanned the various flyers, her interests peaked by the ones that advocate a student creating their own sport. Dancing was a sport right? She didn't know what qualified as a sport. She looked to Juggernaut, pointing at the respective flyers a she spoke of them.

"I don't really know what a hostess is but it sounds fun! Also, dancing is a sport right? We could come up with our own dance club!" She said, obviously excited by both ideas. "Are these what students take at this place or are these just extra curricular stuff?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hostess clubs are a common feature in the night-time entertainment industry of Japan, East Asian countries and other areas with a high Japanese population. They employ primarily female staff and cater to males seeking drinks and attentive conversation. The more recent host clubs are similar establishments where primarily male staff cater to females. A more dangerous area if your not prepared for it. The dance one I want to create can indeed be a sport. Clubs are for students to intermingle and associate with others under a common topic, or subject. There is ones here by teachers and ones here listed by students who are trying like me to get a group created or going."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @Tetsanosuke and @Light Buster

OOC: Alright, lets keep things rolling. I'll collect some feedback about how people, espcially LB find me keeping their characters going.

IC:

Upon closer inspection by Samsilus, the holes in the building don't look to have particularly made by their furry inhabitants. But instead from misalignment of the stone and brickwork that makes up some of the walls on this level. They seem sturdy enough, just hastily made. In any case they seem to small for a human to make their way through, just smaller animals.

Up ahead their is a shout, a splutching noise, and a clang. If Samsilus catches up to the Bushi he would see that Mizuki has been coated in some manner of green goop and has fallen through the ground. The goop is putting out a green glow and seems maybe be moving to hold onto her, though for her part she's eminating some sort of silver glow that seems to be fighting whatever magic is in the substance. The presumed source of the goop is a golem of some sort. Simple and tan and color it has a vague shape of a human and from the "clang" sound is probably made mostly of metal plat. Instead of having hands, both its arms end "holding" onto a large chorm colored canister with a hole on the end, a panel of glass with hash marks shows something green inside the canister. As soon as Samsilus could see the thing Hiro lands from a powerful leap and kicks the thing hard. It seems to pop apart more than break, with it's joints perhaps having been designed to give instead of snapping. There is a second on in the open room, which has a desk where a greeter might sit, a pair of hallways on either side of it going back, and on the sides of those are openings to staircases that seem to go up and down.

There is a second golem similar to the first, it tried to goop Mami but seems to have missed, though it is lining up for another shot as she runs towards it.

Far above, from his place on the ceiling Shisoume can hear that there is some ruckus downstairs. However he can also hear some movement just outside of the room he came down into. Perhaps a pair of things walking? The sounds start from outside the open door to the hallways, as if someone had been waiting there just out of sight, they might be moving toward the stairwell.

---------------------

@~Shobu~ and @Black-Cat0001

OOC: I quite like the idea of making the host(ess) club happen as that might be a "place" where people could interact and create some interesting plot/RP options. I'm also interested in what you might do for a dance club (you could perhaps discuss if it's a school club that likes dancing or more of a place thing (i.e. a dance club), or a little of both.

All those possibilities might be a good place for me to send new players. And I'll see if Yuuchun might be interested.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Packed, cleaned, dressed, and a coy smile around my lips.

Play the part, be a slave. Repeating throughout my head.

"Skyla, remember to tie the bag tightly before we head out." Sone reminded me. "If we go dancing or swaying we do not want any sort of mess to pick up, do we?" His smile sincere.

I bow my head slightly. "Yes, sir."

Removing the pack, I tighten it and make sure it has no openings. "Shall I do the same with yours?" I asked, it was standard to ask but I knew he wouldn't make me.

"Nah, did mine already. Hanze has a gift in store for you. Can't say any more though."

Curiosity tugged at me. "Where may our destination be this time?"

"A very old cottage, if I heard right, it has lots of nature to it. It is suppose to be some sort of hide out in the past for run away Therians. That's what I heard at lesst."

------------
    The noise pulled my attention from looking at the hole to looking at the hall, my feet dashing to catch a glimpse of golems.

One disassembled, the other slowly squeezing one of the girls. I could taste the smell again. "So that was you..." I was going to regret this choice in the evening.

Slipping my friend out of my sleeve, I use both my hands and dislocate my jaw, feel it changing into a sort of half form, and colors changed to hues of grays, the tastes intensafied, heat begging to be absorbed into my scales.

The pain of the half form nothing more than an itch compared to what I knew I would feel.

Close steps becomes stumbles, the first piece within reach, opening my mouth, its width thrice its original size, swallowing the golems foot, the skin pushing and pulling, wedgimg its way to its final end.

Nasty, delicious, gruesome, precious. The feeling of my bowels acids intensifying, the fight between life and death choking the last breathe away as stillness arose.

Again and again I took the process as my body accomendated every piece, the ripping of my very being saving whoever it coild, my position could not be compromised yet. But what was I to do about the girl?

OOC: I think I upset my stomach writing this x.x ........
    Last edited by ELR; 12-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A presence in the next room came to Shisoume's senses, and he carefully climbed down the wall nearest to the door in an effort to peek out, while still nearly imperceivable.

Should it be something of a foe going down the stairs he aims to follow and strike with his unstoppable cut at an opportune time. If it doesn't seem hostile he aims to follow any way. Making sure his allies have back up when needed.

(OOC: Yeah. Don't have much writing umph. Might be action specific posts for a while. Kind of peeves me but eh.)
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-27-2014 at 10:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information