AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anti-mavericker Sauce!

Immortal Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2009 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Are you guys kidding me? Your all acting like 10 year olds! And its funny I should say that since I'm 10.

If you don't like him, ignore him, making a thread about him won't do anything now will it?

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    technically you werent discussing anything about any culture you just kept asking if anyone was from certain cultures... you had no questions towards their cultures and i doubt you were going to have any questions for them... SO begone you racist contradicting childish fool...

OK PEOPLE PLEASE NO MORE pOSTS AFTER THIS!
    I was going to ask but they locked the threads before I could ask them.

I was going to ask if Hmong people are ethnically Asian?

I asked if anyone had any advice about dating Chinese women?

What Asinan gangs exist in Canada?

Is there still a war going in Sudan?

Does anyone have any advice about dating African women?

Is learning African languages a necessity.

Is assimilation necessary to fit in around people in other cultures?

Don't think for me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Are you guys kidding me? Your all acting like 10 year olds! And its funny I should say that since I'm 10.

If you don't like him, ignore him, making a thread about him won't do anything now will it?
    Indeed. What they need to realize is that it's okay just to drop it, and let mavericker have the last word, because everyone knows he is wrong.

So, again I say:
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Indeed. What they need to realize is that it's okay just to drop it, and let mavericker have the last word, because everyone knows he is wrong.

So, again I say:
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!
    WRONG_NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok. Time for me to step in to this madness. I'm on vacation dammit, stop ruining it!

MAVERICKER.
    No one here is racist against blacks. No one outwardly is anyway. I'm black, Divinity is, so is Music Fiend, and Mugetsu, and many other people.

LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING. PLEASE PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING ON THIS SCREEN AND THAT YOU ARE HOPEFULLY READING AND ATTEMPTING TO COMPREHEND.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Also, your claims are completely outrageous. Almost everything you say is false, and you offend many many people. You make the rest of your beloved "black community" including me and the other members look terrible, and just as stupid as you. You're the reason we get stereotyped as idiots. You're the reason the real racists think little of us.

THIS IS NOT BLACK PLANET DOT COM. THIS IS ANIME FORUM DOT COM.
    WE DISCUSS ANIME, MANGA, AND THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT SUCH AS VIDEO GAMES AND J-POP. NOT ISSUES IN THE "BLACK COMMUNITY".

I've told you once before, this is not the place to discuss your political views of the world as you believe it to be. No one cares about your religious views. Not in the way you want us to. No one cares to hear you voice them in EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Shape up, and get with the forum topics and style or GET THE HELL OUT.
    No one wants you here as you are right now. Learn to comply with the forum standards. Or just get the freaking hell out of my web community you stupid pathetic excuse of a troll pissant.

One more thing.
    DO NOT FEED HIM ANYMORE.
    Thread flamed, /end rant.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

People, people... Let's just sit down with a cup of tea and relax... Picture the beach... xD

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

This is the funniest friggin thread I've seen in a long time. I lol'ed for real several times. The responses are so left field and the insults so insane .. it just combines for the right mixture of humour and entertainment.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

How many people said don't feed the troll again?

Someone posts and says, "No one post after me!"
    Next person posts and says, "No one post after me!"
    Next person posts and says, "No one post after me!"

Etc.
    ████████████

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

agreed, sagat.

you know what we should talk about? fried chicken. that's some good stuff. i mean, come on, this is just spam and plus 1'ing post counts now.

so, why not?!

lol at feind.

my interpretation: "-flames; feeds the troll and degrades it.- DON'T FEED THE TROLL! ignore it! end thread nao plz."

-repeat.-
    Last edited by Music Fiend; 08-08-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    Ok. Time for me to step in to this madness. I'm on vacation dammit, stop ruining it!

MAVERICKER.
    No one here is racist against blacks. No one outwardly is anyway. I'm black, Divinity is, so is Music Fiend, and Mugetsu, and many other people.

LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING. PLEASE PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING ON THIS SCREEN AND THAT YOU ARE HOPEFULLY READING AND ATTEMPTING TO COMPREHEND.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Also, your claims are completely outrageous. Almost everything you say is false, and you offend many many people. You make the rest of your beloved "black community" including me and the other members look terrible, and just as stupid as you. You're the reason we get stereotyped as idiots. You're the reason the real racists think little of us.

THIS IS NOT BLACK PLANET DOT COM. THIS IS ANIME FORUM DOT COM.
    WE DISCUSS ANIME, MANGA, AND THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT SUCH AS VIDEO GAMES AND J-POP. NOT ISSUES IN THE "BLACK COMMUNITY".

I've told you once before, this is not the place to discuss your political views of the world as you believe it to be. No one cares about your religious views. Not in the way you want us to. No one cares to hear you voice them in EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Shape up, and get with the forum topics and style or GET THE HELL OUT.
    No one wants you here as you are right now. Learn to comply with the forum standards. Or just get the freaking hell out of my web community you stupid pathetic excuse of a troll pissant.

One more thing.
    DO NOT FEED HIM ANYMORE.
    Thread flamed, /end rant.

FIRSTLY THIS IS THE MISC. FORUM-WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WE WANT HERE- THERE IS NO RULE OR DISCLAIMER THAT SAYS HE HAVE TO DISCUSS FRIGGIN' JAPANESE CULTURE HERE.

RIGHT NOW I DON"T WANT TO DISCUSS JAPANESE CULTURE.

RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS JAPANESE CULUTRE OR ANIME-i WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER CULTURES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THREADS i START-TOO FRIGGIN' BAD-STAY THE HELL OUT OF THEM AND DON'T FRIGGIN; TRY TO DICTATE TO ME WHAT TO DO.

YOU AREN'T A MOD.

I DON'T HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT.

DON'T LIKE MY TOPICS-STAY OUTOF THEM-YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND.

IF I HAVE TO I WILL RESTART MY THREADS AGAIN.

IN CASE THIS BOY CAN'T TELL I AM YELLING.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTIAN ECCENTRIC View Post
    FIRSTLY THIS IS THE MISC. FORUM-WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WE WANT HERE- THERE IS NO RULE OR DISCLAIMER THAT SAYS HE HAVE TO DISCUSS FRIGGIN' JAPANESE CULTURE HERE.

RIGHT NOW I DON"T WANT TO DISCUSS JAPANESE CULTURE.

RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS JAPANESE CULUTRE OR ANIME-i WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER CULTURES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THREADS i START-TOO FRIGGIN' BAD-STAY THE HELL OUT OF THEM AND DON'T FRIGGIN; TRY TO DICTATE TO ME WHAT TO DO.

YOU AREN'T A MOD.

I DON'T HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT.

DON'T LIKE MY TOPICS-STAY OUTOF THEM-YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND.

IF I HAVE TO I WILL RESTART MY THREADS AGAIN.

IN CASE THIS BOY CAN'T TELL I AM YELLING.
    No kidding, and to think I thought you were singing. Well, thank you for clearing that up for me. =P

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

12. Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    sataned you just fed the troll a buffet.
    This thread dedicated to the troll is the ultimate weapon against those who oppose them...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is nothing wrong with my posts-IF YOU IDIOTS DON"T LIKE IT DON'T RESPOND.

IT ISN"T SPAM IF I AM DISCUSSING SOMETHING- I WISH THE MODS WOULD STOP LOCKING THEM BEFORE I GET A CHANCE TO ASK MY QUESTIONS.

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This should just go in the trash forum. Seriously.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Is a thread about this really necessary? What ever happened to pming the mods when you have a question?

But since Im here, let me answer it: Yes, his threads DO break our forum rules. They have NO discussion value whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. Not to mention theres the "Know your fellow members" thread in the Intro section.

No Mavericker, we arent racist here. My great-grandmother was black.

And dont restart your threads again. THEY WERE CLOSED FOR A REASON.

Also, Mavericker, if "no one cares" about what Eris has to say, what makes you think that perhaps the others care about what *you* think? Do onto others, right? You sit here and go on tangits about how this anime is evil for that reason, yadda yadda yadda. If you give your opinions in such a brash manor, then guess what? The other members are going to be brash right back. For someone whose apparently older then us, you sure dont act it. There are rules set. Read them, since apparently you havent. If you did, you would know that threads that dont hold discussion vaules arent allowed. Youd also know that posting things like "Who cares what you think" is considered flaming. You would also know that multiple posting and posting off topic is ALSO against the rules.

We do try to respect each others opinions in a CIVILIZED manor, which apparently you cant do. You need to learn to approached threads with an unbiased opinion and then calmly, rationally, and politely post yours. If someone is rude to you, DO NOT BE RUDE BACK. THIS IS FLAMING. We have report buttons for a reason. Use them and the staff will that care of it.

Now I think this thread has gone on long enough.

-Closed-

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()