AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQ] noi - vvotaro. (ecchi song warning)

Junior Member kawaiiJP is on a distinguished road kawaiiJP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2019 12:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] noi - vvotaro. (ecchi song warning)

it's a very good japanese dubstep song. i google the romaji lyrics but can't find any. i really want to know what she said in the song. i'm very happy and grateful if you can translate the whole song to romaji for me, and for the world also thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

i'm learning japanese and it's itchy when i can't figure out what she is saying in the song.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

Default Re: [REQ] noi - vvotaro. (ecchi song warning)

Hmmm, I hesitate to say that the lines in this song count as lyrics at all.
    They sound more likely to be cuts from some animation or other, since they are all voiced lines.

Someone might be willing to relay the lines for you here, BUT.... it's not really what we do. This isn't something that we could actually submit to the animelyrics site for others to enjoy.
    This is not because it has adult-suggestive content, but because they are voice rips rather than vocals.

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

3. Thanks kawaiiJP thanked for this post
    Likes kawaiiJP liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, guess dubstep can't be translated. lol. gotta do it myself then. but... lyrics is defined as "the words of a song". as you said "because they are voice rips rather than vocals". so it's not okay because of the copyright issue or business ethics or what? it's like you confess to your crush. she says no (cool). later you're not mad because she said no. you're mad because you don't know why she said no. man...

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I admit that you lost me a little on that last part.

I'm no moderator here (maybe my take is wrong or not worth much), but basically from where I'm standing, I can tell you that it's not about copyright issues. If that were the case, we wouldn't be able to have many songs on the site to begin with.

The issue that I see is that while the tune is original, they are not original song lyrics. That is something that you typically expect from lyrics that you work on.
    Likewise, you will not see covers of songs by artists other than the original on here, UNLESS the lyrics differ from the original.

....And that is what the lines in the dubstep song are like. Not original lyrics - but voice rips from some animation or the like. A cover of something else.
    At the end of the day, we're not an anime or game sub team. We are "freelance" lyric transliterators and/or translators.

Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

6. Thanks kawaiiJP thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol. you really know what you're doing.

8. Thanks Hikarin thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

The biggest issue I see with this, actually, is that there doesn't appear to be any official transcription of the words spoken in the song, and lyrics transcribed by ear are something we discourage people from submitting. If official "lyrics" existed and someone felt like translating them I probably wouldn't reject it; I take a pretty broad view of what's appropriate for inclusion on the site. The other issue is, of course, that the chances of someone feeling like translating them are low because it's not in the wheelhouse of many people here, and when you add in the extra work of transcribing the lyrics, even fewer people are going to want to put that effort in.

10. Thanks kawaiiJP, Hikarin thanked for this post
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    I take a pretty broad view of what's appropriate for inclusion on the site.
    Then in that case, out of curiosity, would you consider drama tracks on a vocal album appropriate?
    It's something that I've never felt has fitted, but it would be nice if it didn't cause issue. There are so many vocal/drama albums.

Subject to availability.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    Then in that case, out of curiosity, would you consider drama tracks on a vocal album appropriate?
    It's something that I've never felt has fitted, but it would be nice if it didn't cause issue. There are so many vocal/drama albums.
    Hmm, that's tricky. On the one hand, while the anime dialogue sampled in this song isn't really lyrics, it is at least words that are accompanying/part of a song, and that can't be said of drama tracks. On the other hand, if a mostly-music album has a few drama tracks interspersed, it does feel weird to leave them out. At that point, though, you're basically opening the door to translations of drama-only CDs, which I wouldn't want on here because at that point you've departed entirely from anything that would be considered song lyrics. So I guess ultimately I come down on the side of not allowing drama tracks, but I'm open to further discussion if there are other people who also want to submit those.

13. Thanks kawaiiJP thanked for this post
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    Hmm, that's tricky. On the one hand, while the anime dialogue sampled in this song isn't really lyrics, it is at least words that are accompanying/part of a song, and that can't be said of drama tracks. On the other hand, if a mostly-music album has a few drama tracks interspersed, it does feel weird to leave them out. At that point, though, you're basically opening the door to translations of drama-only CDs, which I wouldn't want on here because at that point you've departed entirely from anything that would be considered song lyrics. So I guess ultimately I come down on the side of not allowing drama tracks, but I'm open to further discussion if there are other people who also want to submit those.
    That very much mirrors my thoughts on the matter, actually.

It would be nice, seeing as it would complete the track list with some albums and further enlighten others on the story that the song lyrics across the album might convey.
    On the other hand, as you said, it opens a bit of a can of worms. Where do you draw the line exactly, if that then is appropriate?
    Then, there is the fact that drama tracks aren't normally written down in text like lyrics are. Especially on a mostly vocal album, these tracks will be accompanied by sound effects and music. It is possible to mishear words, just as you can do in songs.
    On that note, personally, I'm of the belief that if you want to submit something that does not have any official song lyrics printed (as happens sometimes), then no matter how sure you are, you should get the confirmation of a second set of ears. I don't think that people would want to sit through drama tracks they've never heard before for this reason.

In any case, these debate points are available and open for discussion, in the instance that someone may wish to further contest the matter in future.
    Last edited by Hikarin; 03-22-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Subject to availability.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information