AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XLVII: Negima! Edition (Sign-up Thread)

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XLVII: Negima! Edition (Sign-up Thread)

Because I've got nothing else to kill time with, why not post them a day early?

Welcome to Mahora Academy, a school district the size of a city. You may think this is a normal school, but you're dead wrong. See, all kinds of crazy stuff can happen here. Magic, ten-year-old teachers, a talking ermine... You name it, it's probably happened in Mahora before. The even crazier part is that nearly all of these crazy incidents happen in Mahora Girls Junior High Class 3-A. But now, some people in Class 3-A are plotting to kill their classmates and teacher and rule the world, and it is up to you to stop them!

(I'm not the best at writing flavor text :P)

WIN CONDITIONS:
    Class 3-A(Town)- Eliminate all the evil students trying to kill Class 3-A.
    Evil Students (Mafia)- Kill everyone in Class 3-A to a point where they are outnumbered.

RULES:

DAY PHASE
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.

Please be as active as possible. Failure to be active in three consecutively day phase will result in a Modkill.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours. I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE
    There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. Except for reactions.

Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's day action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE OR MASONS WITH SOMEONE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT. (Doesnt mean that Masons will be in this game)

Friendly reminder to SEND YOUR DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS VIA PM. There is an exception to this rule because a user who plays this game knows me in real life. (You know who you are)

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting/participating in three day phases earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.

FAKE CLAIMING IS ALLOWED BUT NOT ENCOURAGED.

I would like to remind you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.

If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.

Any questions, PM me.

To make this game work, I'll need at least 17 players. (16 players would work, too)

Players:
    1. Karu-E
    2. Omega
    3. Yami Kurayami
    4. Hydrus
    5. Albear
    6. Solomore
    7. RyuTama
    8. Syaoran
    9. DenjaX
    10. ZombieWolf2508
    11. Aries
    12. Yoko Littner

Last edited by Nodoka LaMei; 01-27-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Member Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Cookie Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2015 03:13 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XLVII: Negima! Edition (Sign-up Thread)

Im in.

Thanks Nodoka Miyazaki for making me this GIF!
    Live your life like there is no tomorrow. That's it. I'm not the saying wizard.

3. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, cause of a lack of online time,,, I can't join in,, but wish I could. I've seen this anime and would like to have seen how it played out here.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Well, cause of a lack of online time,,, I can't join in,, but wish I could. I've seen this anime and would like to have seen how it played out here.
    That's totally fine. Feel free to spectate if you get the chance. ^^

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

6. Likes The Rebel liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

8. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In~

Especially if it's Negima.

Thanks to Nodoka Miyazaki for the awesome GIF!
    I <3 pastel goth

10. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes please.

12. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll play. :3

14. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

*Places hand in middle* Lets do this!
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

16. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I want ojou-sama in the game!!!!

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I want ojou-sama in the game!!!!
    So... Is that an "I'm in"? I can't even tell....

For those wondering, yes, Konoka (and Setsuna!) will be in the game

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I've never even watched Nejima. I just see Classroom 3-A in the OP and think of Corpse Party... Don't read the newspaper!

I'll play, but I can't promise a lot of activity if the game starts before January 8th or so.

20. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I've never even watched Nejima. I just see Classroom 3-A in the OP and think of Corpse Party... Don't read the newspaper!

I'll play, but I can't promise a lot of activity if the game starts before January 8th or so.
    How does Classroom 3-A make you thing of Corpse Party? Was it something in the game?

And don't worry, I don't plan to start this until the 6th or 7th, so as long as you don't get killed Night 1 or lynched Day 1, you should be able to make your TL;DR posts no problem.

On a totally unrelated note, its mention time~!!
    @Syaoran @Rei @Scruffy @CrimsonMoon @Nowi @SuXrys @Yoko Littner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    ayyyyyyy
    That's everyone I could think of off the top of my head.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't flexed my wolf playing muscle in a while (not that I had one). Sign me up for now, but I may have limited activity due to school work and such. ^^

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

23. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OK, uh, I'm hoping to get this started by the 19th or so... I don't mind if it starts before then, but during the week of the 12th, I may not be too active because of a Missoula Children's Theatre play I'm auditioning for... This all depends on whether or not I get a role though... If I get a role, I won't be active much that week... But if I don't (and the chances of this happening are small), I should be plenty active that week... Either way, this game can't start on the 12th, because that's when the audition is, and it's two hours long.

But hey, we only need nine more people to start, so that's good news.. In a way, anyways...

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where is TwilightWolf?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoka Miyazaki View Post
    So... Is that an "I'm in"? I can't even tell....

For those wondering, yes, Konoka (and Setsuna!) will be in the game
    I actually meant the blonde one xDD Forgot her name though.. But all I know she's cool. Yeah sign me in

@hollowdoll look its negima theme come join

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

27. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX I think it's either Evangeline or Ayaka you're thinking about.

@ZombieWolf2508 plez.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Nodoka Miyazaki Fine.

But you people had better be active or I'm crawling back in my hole.

My mood on a daily basis

30. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I'mma try to recruit some friends of mine.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I'll bug @Aries to join too.

Btw, is everyone listed in the roster still active? Just curious, cuz it tends to happen sometimes where players will disappear before the game even starts...

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Btw, is everyone listed in the roster still active? Just curious, cuz it tends to happen sometimes where players will disappear before the game even starts...
    Yeah, almost everyone on the roster is still active. I'll have to send something to Karu-E and Yami when I get the chance, tho...

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm alive.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Count me in.

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

36. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really think I should say this since it's been about a month since I posted sign ups...

If all the slots aren't filled by the 27th of this month, I'll just go ahead and start the game. I really want this to start before February.

Also where the heck are some of the usual players...

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Closed Thread

Thread Information