AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why do lunch ladies make life a living hell?

Senior Member th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ice Cream Trollface Rageface
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2012 11:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default why do lunch ladies make life a living hell?

I realized sooner or later Id have to go back to school....and that means ...the murderous, disgusting lunches...ugh. I wanna know all your terrible lunch stories.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Default Must they be *ladies*, OP?

The food fight that resulted in a simultaneous quarantine (not in a medical or pathological sense) and the evacuation of the adjoining main lobby.

I always ate quickly because I hated the din and because the less time I spent with most of those miscreants the better, so I got outside the cafeteria about ten minutes into a thirty minute lunch. As I left, a raucous noise built up, so I turned back to look, and that's when the chair sailed past me.

The whole cafeteria was trashed when all was said and done, with food all over the place- and apparently that one chair's flight was not anomalous. Kids had turned tables onto their sides and used them as shields, like it was some sort of bizarre action movie. Several of the staff had been caught inside when the doors were shut and the room was quarantined- ostensibly to keep the pandemonium from spreading, and so the staff could dish out punishments- and in a few cases, so the police could do so, too.

I tell you, you've not heard a cacophony of desperation and destruction until you've heard chairs flying, tables falling, yells, shouts and screams- anger, pain, injury, revulsion- it could all be heard- all while a cop runs up and into the storm, yelling into his radio the whole way. A few people actually ended up going to the hospital- I guess the chairs were tougher than they looked.

The parade of limping, grinning, cringing, crushed souls trailing out after it ended- and there must have been about four-hundred of them or so, students plus staff plus the odd cop- was a sight I'll never forget. Absolutely surreal, with the one cop still shouting into his radio like he was getting the launch codes from the president.

On a related note, the food was never actually bad, just rarely good.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 07-23-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: The cretins would change the menus on us with no warning, though.

3. Likes YaiiShi°, nrL, *Tsuki*, miniPhil, Rei liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: why do lunch ladies make life a living heck?

I actually liked my school lunches if I liked what they were serving.. IE: Chicken nuggets.. Shrimp.. Stuffs... None of it was really bad for me it's just I'm a picky eater so I didn't like half the food they had to begin with..

I'll tell you more stories as I have a college meal plan..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Well...in the school I'm in now (wait, actually there are multiple schools), there are multiple canteens-slash-cafeterias. None of the food is really that bad; at least I haven't encountered any...truly horrible food yet. But there are only a few stalls that are known for their food being...good? As good as it can get, I guess. There's also the school's culinary academy, where the culinary students practice their trade. The food is good, but overpriced in my opinion. There are two; for one of them there's a dress code. And there are at least a few eating places around campus which the food science students run.

In short, no complaints about food, I guess.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thankfully being in college,the majority of our food isn't that microwavable crap we got served in high school.

Sadly though the cafeteria/kitchen isn't always the cleanest of places...

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: why do lunch ladies make life a living hell?

I'm okay with most school lunches I had growing up. There were times I complained and made a fuss, but that--in retrospect--was me acting like a spoiled idiot over perfectly serviceable food.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nothing short of possibly the most unhealthy food conceivable.

I mean, one of the lunches was hot Cheetos with nacho sauce. Like, lolwut?
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Only school lunches I didn't like where in middle school. Came in these tin foil containers that where probably tossed in an oven for about five minutes at six-hundred degrees.

EDIT: @Ericgamer1 Same, I mostly got pizza. The most healthy thing I probably had in high school was probably a burrito.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 07-23-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post

I mean, one of the lunches was hot Cheetos with nacho sauce. I mean, lolwut?
    Hey those I actually looked forward to >_>

*goes to make some*

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    EDIT: @Ericgamer1 Same, I mostly got pizza. The most healthy thing I probably had in high school was probably a burrito.
    you'd think (since it's only tax money and all) they'd be able to shell out enough for, I dunno, maybe produce or something?

but, oh well, nobody wants to pay taxes. taxes = eviiil. (or at least that's what the american people have supposedly [tried] to make me believe). School's gotta make even MORE cut back because, god forbid, you lose $6 in you paycheck *gasp*

Whatever though, who cares if your kid's fat, unhealthy, and unprepared for the real world?
    Last edited by Skylar1; 07-23-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

12. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

you'd think (since it's only tax money and all) they'd be able to shell out enough for, I dunno, maybe produce or something?

but, oh well, nobody wants to pay taxes. taxes = eviiil. (or at least that's what the american people have supposedly [tried] to make me believe). School's gotta make even MORE cut back because, god forbid, you lose $6 in you paycheck *gasp*

Whatever though, who cares if your kid's fat, unhealthy, and unprepared for the real world?
    There's always bag lunches and my school did sell salads and sandwiches but no one ever bough them since they where five dollars for a triangle of a sandwich. So I kinda lied but price wise there really wasn't anything healthy.

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

Fortunately I bring my own lunch from home. xD

♥♦♣♠"Nature cares nothing for our logic, our human logic. She has her own, which we do not realize or acknowledge until we are crushes under it's wheel." ♥♦♣♠

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No junkfood lunches in Sweden. Twice a month or so they had hamburgers, but that's about it. A typical meal would look like spaghetti bolognese with salad and water, milk or possibly fruit juice on the side (soda was not an option).

But then you didn't buy your lunches either. They were free, but with only two options (regular or vegetarian).
    Last edited by Eris; 07-23-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Junior Member Budleigh Salterton is on a distinguished road Budleigh Salterton's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2011 02:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1:2585273

The $50k I pay in taxes every year as an individual should be going somewhere. Blame your government for not spending it correctly.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    No junkfood lunches in Sweden. Twice a month or so they had hamburgers, but that's about it. A typical meal would look like spaghetti bolognese with salad and water, milk or possibly fruit juice on the side (soda was not an option).

But then you didn't buy your lunches either. They were free, but with only two options (regular or vegetarian).
    Wow ... vegetarian spaghetti. I'm totally looking forwards to eating that at lunch time.

On the subject of school food ... the food at my school was never particularly bad, nor were the lunch ladies. But maybe that's because all I ever ate was fries and gravy when I was at school, because I preferred spending my Ł2 dinner-money allowance on stuff after school in the local shop than I did buying overpriced cafeteria food.

Also, saving up for skateboard gear.

.... What the hell are Cheetos? :l
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-23-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My mom was a lunch lady after she lost her job as a Florist about 6-7 years ago. Lunches here cost $1.50 for the basic sandwich/pizza, side, and carton drink.(Or they did while I was in public school) The true unhealthy crap couldn't be purchased on a lunch account, you had to pay cash for it. I'm really not sure what people are expecting for $7.50 a week. The only thing that made me queasy was banana pudding.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hardly use to ever eat in the cafeteria. The lines were way too long and I didn't like what they were serving or I had no idea what it was. XD
    I bring an assortment of lunches from home...even now that I am in college. I occasionally eat there but only I'd I forget my lunch or if I am too lazy to pack one =P

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This year I live really close to my school (probably 5 minutes away) so I plan on going home during lunch to make myself something, of course the lunches are bad but you could always bring your own. =P
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

I remember once I nearly choked on an apple I was eating...But that's pretty much it, all my lunches at public school were fine. The food was actually good most of the time. Ooh. those mini cheese burgers were heaven in my mouth...I miss those. D:
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Wow ... vegetarian spaghetti. I'm totally looking forwards to eating that at lunch time.
    They actually managed pretty well in creating vegetarian alternatives. There's a trap many fall into making vegetarian dishes where they try to replicate the meat dish with something like tofu as a meat-substitute. That's generally quite inedible. I'm not sure what vegetarian substitute they used instead of bolognese sauce. But I imagine some sort of mix of carrots, eggplant, spinach and lentils. I think that's what they used in vegetarian lasagna anyway.

Anyway, school is where you're supposed to grow up. Growing up includes learning to appreciate healthy food, including vegetables and the crust of the bread. Nobody asks you about your opinion on the matter when you're told to stop picking your nose or not to run in the hallway. I don't really see why your opinion should matter on what's for lunch.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-23-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Our school has been going in the healthy direction lately. They even got rid of french fries ;_; I've never liked school lunch. The gross pizza and 1% milk made me sad everytime I entered the lunch room. I dont have any good lunch stories, except maybe that in middle school, we had a quiet table, and the last 5 minutes at the end of lunch had to be completely quiet (quiet time) so the principal could treat us like babies :|

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

24. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

The lunch lady keeps forgetting to give me my scratch&win carton. I risk winning an iPad 2, which I could use as a toilet rug when I crap.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by th_afuro_samurai8 View Post
    I realized sooner or later Id have to go back to school....and that means ...the murderous, disgusting lunches...ugh. I wanna know all your terrible lunch stories.
    Poor thing....do they force you too eat? It must be terrible.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because they make disgusting lunches for a living and have to serve it to kids everyday. I think i'd be grouchy, too.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-25-2011 at 12:29 PM.

28. Likes miniPhil, GameGeeks liked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Because they make disgusting lunches for a living and have to serve it to kids everyday. I think i'd be grouchy, too.
    I can think of worse jobs.

Closed Thread

Thread Information