AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Author(s)?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Favorite Author(s)?

Christopher Paolini. Mostly because he's the only Author who's name i can remember.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Christopher Paolini. Mostly because he's the only Author who's name i can remember.
    Him plus Tolkien and Nicholas Sparks
    I haven't read much lately, studying + watching animes already takes too much time

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Theres been so many books i've thought absoloutely fabulous. I list the books with their authors that come to my mind now. I bet i forget some of the best tho, lol.

Stieg Larsson - "The girl with the dragon tattoo" and it's two sequels.
    "Time to live and time to die" - Erich Maria Remarque. Love all hes books, mostly he writes about war times. I would actually call him my all time favourite writer. Each one of hes books is a masterpiece.
    "Lord of the rings" by Tolkien, like all of them, but the best is "Hobbit".
    "Catcher in the Rye" - J.D. Salinger
    "Lord of the Flies" - William Golding
    "Crime and punishment" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    "Jane Eyre" - Charlotte Brontė
    All Dan Brown books, specially "Deception point" and "Digital Fortress".
    John Banville - "Book of evidence" - the most awsome insight into murdereds mind, a definate 5-star book.
    Ken Follett -"Pillars of the earth" - one of the books that i thought would be rather boring, but oh boy was i wrong, i would so so so recommend it to everyone. This writer is awsome.

Astrid Lindgren children books. I think that before J/K Rowling there was noone who would have gotten anywhere near of her "Mio, my son" and
    "The brothers Lionheart" .When Harry Potter first came out it reminded me these two books. Worth reading.
    All her books are great, awsome stories of kid/detective Kalle Blomquist, also Pippi Longstocking, Children of Bullerby and so on. Even now, i'd read them any day

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

In no particular order

J.R.R. Tolkien - I am thinking he was the first author that I really paid attention to when I was growing up. I know I read silly books before him, but he was the first author that I read real books from. Plus was my gateway to the world of fantasy books.

Robert Jordan - Loved the Wheel of Time series, though I still havent finished it, I keep getting stuck on a few books that really dragged, but I will finish it one day.

George R.R. Martin - Song of Fire and Ice series is my current favorite.

Jack Whyte - Camulod Chronicles - If you enjoy Arthurian Legend, this is a really good series to read with a new, slightly more realistic view on the legend.

Bernard Cromwell - Another author with another twist on the Arthurian legend

Joel Rosenberg - Guardians of the Flame series was one of my favorites

There are some others on my bookshelf at home, will edit this tonight to add some more favorites.

Junior Member pinkfloydsgurl is on a distinguished road pinkfloydsgurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2012 10:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Manic Surry

*cough* Margret Weis and Tracy Hickman (together mind you because separately they are rubbish) for the Dragonlance series.

Bruce Coville for his Into the Land of the Unicorns (young readers) series and because he's one of those really fine upstanding human beings. (add him on facebook. he's wonderful)

Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles; namely Memnoch the Devil which changed my whole perspective on evil. Very good read.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

J.K. Rowling
    Piers Anthony
    Edgar Allen Poe
    Alex Haley

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mine is Enid Blyton.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Demon Slayer Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 07:57 PM
    Threads

J.R.R. Tolkien
    Elizabeth Chadwick
    Sharon Kay Penman

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jodi Polcult
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Junior Member ❣Theory is on a distinguished road ❣Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skydrgn112

I'm a fan of Anne Rice, Stephen King and Clive Barker to name the few.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I've been pretty addicted to Donna Jo Napoli lately. Her retellings of classic tales are fantastic! *.* I just finished up her story about the witch from Hansel and Gretel and almost cried at the end.

Even though he's really only got one series (and a graphic novel spin-off), I'm going to count Frank Beddor since that one series happens to be my favorite ever! The Looking Glass Wars is just too amazing.

I definitely follow JK Rowling. Still trying to get my hands on a copy of The Casual Vacancy since I'm a poor teenager and have to spend my money very carefully.

Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe are a must for this list, of course. ^.^
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

12. Thanks ❣Theory thanked for this post
    Likes ❣Theory liked this post
    Junior Member ❣Theory is on a distinguished road ❣Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skydrgn112

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    I've been pretty addicted to Donna Jo Napoli lately. Her retellings of classic tales are fantastic! *.* I just finished up her story about the witch from Hansel and Gretel and almost cried at the end.

Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe are a must for this list, of course. ^.^
    Ah, so the retellings are good? I'll have to pick one up then. How could I forget the man who was Poe. I have yet to see the Raven, wonder if that was any good.

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

My favorite would be Stephen King

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Quote Originally Posted by ❣Theory View Post

Ah, so the retellings are good? I'll have to pick one up then. How could I forget the man who was Poe. I have yet to see the Raven, wonder if that was any good.
    Yes, they are very good! I've read a few of them, at least, and I've loved them all! I've actually yet to see that movie either. Started it, but happened to watch it on a day I apparently was in too silly of a mood for such a serious movie. I'm going to try again soon, though, because I've been waiting for it for a long time!
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Ive read more Stephen King than any other author so I guess him. Im a big fan of Dan Brown's Professor Robert Langdon series too. And I have to include JK Rowling since I have pretty much all of her books.

Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Capricorn 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2017 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloydsgurl View Post

Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles; namely Memnoch the Devil which changed my whole perspective on evil. Very good read.
    That is one of my favorite books for the same reason. It's a really amazing book.

Mew newest favorite author is Eoin Colfer, writer of the Artemis Fowl series and more. He just did such an amazing job with those books. I forgot how much I loved them till recently. I also just found out that he has another Artemis Fowl book out and I made inhuman sounds.

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Junior Member anime roxs 4ever is on a distinguished road anime roxs 4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2014 06:36 AM
    Threads

Default the author of ur choice ......

hey !!
    who is ur fav author(s) ??

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: the author of ur choice ......

Im not a big reader, but ive recently started with book one of The sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind. And I gotta say I really like his writing in it. Its funny, emotional, hectic, it has a flow that pulls me along with it, and Zedd is such a wise man ;D Seeing as Terry has created him as a character I suppose he must be a very wise man himself haha ^_^ I could probably go on but yeah Terry Goodkind is my author of choice. Thank you good sir for making me enjoy a book (and hopefully many more to come)! Which I have to say is no easy feat xD haha.

Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

Going for two ends of the spectrum here: Stephen King and Ernest Hemingway. I enjoy both of their writing styles and absolutely love the way they flesh out their characters.
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Isaac Asimov.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

22. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Capricorn 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2017 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

We already have a favorite author thread, so I'm just going to merge them. n_n

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

William Gibson, Isaac Asimov, Robert Anton Wilson

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Edgar Allan Poe, Oscar Wilde, George Orwell, J. D. Salinger, Dr. Seuss, J. K. Rowling.

26. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOO yes, and i forgot, H P Lovecraft o.O

IA IA CTHULHU F'HTAGN!!

Member Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Gir Kill Bill Helmet Sheep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 03:58 AM
    Threads

Kurt Vonnegut: Undisputed god of pessimism!

Alasdair Grey: Glaswegian Genius!

Herman Hesse: I only really liked Siddhartha, but it left one hell of a spiritual impression!

I like Lovecraft too. A very influential writer even if was reluctant to write descriptions. hehe

29. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information