AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Favorite Green Haired Anime Characters

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Your Favorite Green Haired Anime Characters

One of the unique aspects of anime is the number of characters with green hair, and within the various anime universes, green hair seems quite normal. So give us your favorite green hair characters. Note this will include some characters whose hair is a dark green which is pretty close to black, and some with light green to the point where it looks a bit yellow. But if they are popularly viewed as being green, then consider them green.

My list of the Top 10 in reverse order:

10. Midori Kasugano from Midori Days. Midori has a crush on lonely bad boy Seiji. Eventually, she becomes his right hand girl – literally. She replaces his right hand. This could easily have turned into hentai, but it doesn’t. Fortunately.

9. Sadao Maou (Satan) from The Devil is a Part-Timer. Taking refuge in modern day Tokyo, even Satan needs a job to support himself and his minions. Taking a job at a fast food restaurant, he adopts the identity of Sadao Maou and becomes the top employee.

8. Shintaro Midorima from Koruko’s Basketball. One of the five Generation of Miracles, he is just one of the obstacles our hero Koruko and his teammates must overcome.

7. Rin Asogi from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. Rin not only has green hair, she is also an immortal, nearsighted, alcoholic, lesbian private detective. She has quite a few expectations to fulfill, doesn’t she?

6. San from Princess Mononoke. Princess of the wolves, San is the heroine of Hayao Miyazaki’s classic tale of the human war against the environment. A must see.

5. Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. The asexual Envy’s hair sometimes looks dark enough to be black, but it is a very dark green, as can sometimes be seen.

4. CC (pronounced C2) from Code Gease. Lalouch’s cohort, co-conspirator, mentor, servant, and the champion of all pizza lovers, CC’s hair looks more blonde with a green ting to it. But it is meant to be a very light green.

3. Yuusuke Makishima from Yowamushi Pedal. His long green hair flies in the wind. He looks tough, but he is a dedicated athlete and the unorthodox climber for the Sohoku High bicycle racing team. Makishima becomes mentor to series hero Sakamichi Onoda once it becomes clear that Onoda is also a climber.

2. Eureka from Eureka Seven. We never were told about the seven, but that does not stop Renton from falling for a cute girl who holds the secret to the world’s survival.

1. Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. Always cool. Always calm. Always looking for the next big bounty.

Those are my top 10. More about them later. Meanwhile, list your favorites.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 12-27-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Your Favorite Green Haired Anime Characters

From Midori Days, Seiji always did have girl problems. But Midori is literally at hand to look after him.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From The Devil is a Part-Timer, Sadao, aka Satan, has more of a grayish green coloring to his hair. But it still is considered green.

Speaking of being green, Emilia the Hero seems to be having a harder time adapting to the human world than the Dark Lord:

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Obviously, the hero of Kuroko's Basketball is Kuroko. But others have a chance to show off their skills as well. For example, the green-haired Shintaro Midorima.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The trailer for Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne:

I guess when you are immortal you can take whatever they dish out.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something I noticed looking for a clip from Princess Mononoke. In some shots, San's hair looks more brownish, while in most shots it looks kind of a greenish-brown. I still classify it as a dark green. Did anyone else notice the inconsistency? Or is it just a color fluctuation due to my computer screen?

No one else is posting here. I won't be the only one to post, so until others start getting active again, this may be my last posting for a while.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Midori days green haired girl was a temporary thing.

To be fair I warned you you needed to know a bit more before trying a threat like this. I'd bet you can't ID the green haired girl whose icon leads to this part of the forum... Ah well, i tried.

Now this mutant from Vampire hunter D on the other hand...

And Lum

Tornado

Last edited by Clayton_n; 12-30-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dark green hair for a dark character. Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist:

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

C.C., pronounced C2 for some reason, is Lelouch's partner in Code Geass:

Not a god, but all woman.

Feed your cat!

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Roronoa Zoro.

Big Thriller Bark Spoiler

Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 01-01-2022 at 12:47 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yusuke Urameshi

Lot of plant based characters out there too...

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-ani...s/ranker-anime
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yusuke is from Yu Yu Hakusho. You need to say that. Not everyone has seen or even knows about the series. Try to say something about the character.

I don't know who the flower girl is. Fill us in.

I have used ranker.com to refresh my memory. Sometimes it reminds me of characters I had temporarily forgotten about.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

In Yowamushi Pedal, after the main protagonist Onoda show he is a natural climber, senior climber Makishima becomes his mentor advising the newbie to develop his own style. Makishima's style certainly is unique -- if not odd:

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eureka, of Eureka 7, is a complex character. Bred to be a military killing machine, she can also be compassionate, such as when she took in three war orphans as her "children." She's also cute enough to attract the attention of series hero Renton.

But with a limited upbringing, you can see why she can be a bit naïve at times.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally, the top green-haired character of all time is Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. He even makes green hair look cool.

It doesn't look green in the shadows. Look at his hair in the sunlight.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Yusuke is from Yu Yu Hakusho. You need to say that. Not everyone has seen or even knows about the series. Try to say something about the character.

I don't know who the flower girl is. Fill us in.
    You know another green haired Yusuke Urameshi?

The plant chick is from The Monster Girls Encyclopedia.

Ooo, the twins from When They Cry...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 01-10-2022 at 04:53 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    You know another green haired Yusuke Urameshi?

The plant chick is from The Monster Girls Encyclopedia.
    Not everyone has seen Yu Yu Hakusho.

Like I never have seen, or heard of The Monster Girls Encyclopedia. Tell us about it in your own words. Just the basic premise will do.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Not everyone has seen Yu Yu Hakusho.

Like I never have seen, or heard of The Monster Girls Encyclopedia. Tell us about it in your own words. Just the basic premise will do.

The title is pretty self explanatory and you should have opened another window and googled it by now... but okay. There is a manga-like book done up like a D&D monster manual that depicts various hot female anime girls who are also monsters. The idea being that the old Evil Overlord was defeated and replaced by SUCCUBUS and her nature influences the other supernatural beings in that world.

There are two volumes currently on Amazon, but if you check out the creator's website you can find many more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information