AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    You sure did this on the first day phase, what are the chances of you doing it the second phase? Pretty much the same thing. All you did last phase was vote and then answer my question. I don't see anything else of you much contributing to the town. Therefore, you better check your confidence twice because you'll be digging yourself to a bigger grave.

@Ribbon - Whatever floats your boat. I'm just here to get people so they can start posting more often. We still have more participants to see what they have to say.
    lol, no I didnt, but nice attempt in trying to turn focus on me. I voted for Xey because he voted for Gazkul simply because he would be inactive. I gave my reasoning. When he became fed up and was modkilled as a -townie- I decided to continue with his logic. I felt a little bad, like he became fed up with playing because of myself and a few others. Sure, not the best reasoning, but seeing as how theres not much to lead on, and Xey had a point-better to vote off someone whose going to be inactive- I went with it. Then you jumped all over it, trying to turn the situation around on me with made up logic. "Omg, who says Xeys a townie??" implying that him and I are wolves working together, despite the fact that he had been modkilled. All that make you seem to be just a desperate wolf trying to pin the blame on someone else while not saying anything to prove yourself otherwise

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    lol, no I didnt, but nice attempt in trying to turn focus on me. I voted for Xey because he voted for Gazkul simply because he would be inactive. I gave my reasoning. When he became fed up and was modkilled as a -townie- I decided to continue with his logic. I felt a little bad, like he became fed up with playing because of myself and a few others. Sure, not the best reasoning, but seeing as how theres not much to lead on, and Xey had a point-better to vote off someone whose going to be inactive- I went with it. Then you jumped all over it, trying to turn the situation around on me with made up logic. "Omg, who says Xeys a townie??" implying that him and I are wolves working together, despite the fact that he had been modkilled. All that make you seem to be just a desperate wolf trying to pin the blame on someone else while not saying anything to prove yourself otherwise
    I prove that I am a townie who's trying to get everyone's attention to start posting and be a bit more active. How's your explanation going to prove much of how wolfy I am when you are misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. My reasoning is on a level in which you don't understand, but are actually trying to overthink it. I never thought about you as a wolf up to this point. So far, your only defense is my illogical reason and mistake. Seeing as you respond like this means that you are trying to defend yourself so much to keep away from the fact that you only voted and left. Wolves are more amused to see this and just hide and blend in like the rest of the town when I'm actually a town myself trying to get them out of hiding.

So why vote off a possible town? Look around you, more than half of the people are hiding and just looking at the posts. By the time the Day Phase will be over they'll just vote and go like they usually do. I'm actually trying to change those ways by getting the attention of people to post.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So all of you lurkers, COME OUT OF HIDING!!
    Don't try to save yourself from being accused by being quiet!
    It will NOT help the Town!!
    Last edited by animeyay; 10-08-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly, if mor epeople would start posting maybe we could actually figure out who is a wolf and who isn't. Come one people! join the arguments.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@~Yin~
    hey there, Neru. got a sec?

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay
    yes? what is it?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    yes? what is it?
    Just wanna have a very brief chat~
    So, what do you think of this game so far,
    and is there anyone in particular you're paying special attention to?

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll place my vote on Daken. He voted for me last round so this is payback. :P Not just that, but I guess I have a hunch about him.
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Just wanna have a very brief chat~
    So, what do you think of this game so far,
    and is there anyone in particular you're paying special attention to?
    I have played mafia before in real life, it is kind of different online though. You can't really watch the people to see their expressions, usually I can pick up really quickly by watching them.

I do have a couple suspicions but I don't want to say who yet. I have noticed in past games in real life, if someone gets too defensive they usually have a special role in the game. ^-^

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

hmm, i'm bound to change it if i notice anything but for now i suppose i'll go with RyuTama. Figured i'd get a vote in in case i don't wake up in time for the switch between phases.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I have played mafia before in real life, it is kind of different online though. You can't really watch the people to see their expressions, usually I can pick up really quickly by watching them.
    Oh?! Same here! I started Mafia in real life before online~
    I guess the one thing I'd like about the real-life version is that it won't drag for days/weeks lol
    Online, a game can go on for a loooooong time. But hey, it'll be a whole different experience for you, eh?
    And like you said, without being able to see their expressions, you'd have to resort to other clues...

Anyway, enjoy and good luck to us!

Edit: btw, finally figured out your signature is Yin from Darker Than Black!
    Last edited by animeyay; 10-08-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Oh?! Same here! I started Mafia in real life before online~
    I guess the one thing I'd like about the real-life version is that it won't drag for days/weeks lol
    Online, a game can go on for a loooooong time. But hey, it'll be a whole different experience for you, eh?
    And like you said, without being able to see their expressions, you'd have to resort to other clues...

Anyway, enjoy and good luck to us!

Edit: btw, finally figured out your signature is Yin from Darker Than Black!
    good luck to you to ^-^
    And yes, I love yin! and I love Darker than Black ^-^ thanks for noticing!
    What time does day phase end? same time as yesterday?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

good luck to you to ^-^
    And yes, I love yin! and I love Darker than Black ^-^ thanks for noticing!
    What time does day phase end? same time as yesterday?
    Yep! But that's enough chitchat for now lol.
    Certain people are gonna start yelling at us for spamming...

Anyway, Day phase ends at 4 pm Eastern time. I confirmed with the host today.
    She made a blooper and ended the Day phase two hours and a half late yesterday...
    Last edited by animeyay; 10-08-2011 at 09:22 PM.

14. Thanks .Miki~ thanked for this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - 4pm? Damn. That means I have to vote by tonight, before I go to bed. Since I work until 5:30pm tomorrow. Darn.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    4pm? Damn. That means I have to vote by tonight, before I go to bed. Since I work until 5:30pm tomorrow. Darn.
    You can always vote after you get up tomorrow~
    Of course, it's in Eastern time, so if your time zone is not Eastern, then it'll be different.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Tension in here is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.
    I had no idea wolf would be so challenging (Is a total n00b at this)
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My vote is placed on Chef Masta K. So far he says he has been contributing but all he did was focus on me and voted off someone. Secondly, I asked him what makes him a townie and still haven't answered that question. Not much contribution and defense to be honest. He needs to come out of hiding and he's been hiding quietly for a while.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Tension in here is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.
    I had no idea wolf would be so challenging (Is a total n00b at this)

Agreed, fellow noob. n_n~ I've actually never even played irl. So I'm still testing waters and slightly nervous.. hehe~

@animeyay - Your right, thanks for the idea.~ :3

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon and @battousai_ryuu

I believe in you guys. I know it's new to you guys, but after you play more you'll start to get used to it. When I played I had no idea what I'm supposed to do. I picked up as I started to read the posts.
    Sig set made by Daken

Junior Member melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem has much to be proud of melodicrequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2011 06:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I vote for meteorkeeper because I'm still uncertain on who is a wolf or not, due to the lack of communication in this thread and their name seems evil ;w; like he's about to unleash meteors on the world.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

@Jump for Luck
    Thanks for the understanding.
    I'm still trying to figure out the rules but I have a general idea.
    I'd like to see more people post, certainly helps keep the game interesting that way.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I do wonder where Master Chef Kaitou disappeared to. It's not like him to skip out the Day phase of a Wolf game... He probably had something to take care of in real life, so I'll give him the benefit of doubt for now.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Honestly, if mor epeople would start posting maybe we could actually figure out who is a wolf and who isn't. Come one people! join the arguments.
    But I'm a pacifist! I don't like arguing. =< Plus I'm new to Wolf/Mafia online too so I dunno exactly what I would talk about. xD; But it seems to me that the ones who signed up first but are keeping quiet are trying to hide something, ya? But I'll wait a bit longer before I vote again.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-08-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jump_for_Luck - Thanks.~ n_n

Alright since I have absolutely no leads, and I won't be able to be online until 6 pm.. I'll vote for TwilightWolf2508. Sorry, but your one of the many whom don't post a lot. That means you need to come out of hiding~ -___-
    Last edited by Arrisu; 10-09-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All apologies for missing the first day phase, burnt a hand and didn't want to use it til it got to the point where moving it didn't result in more exposed flesh. Last couple days my only net usage was one handed FaceBook via phone.

Anyway, I'm gonna vote Jump_for_Luck. I'm going for a press - I find it suspicious people would vote Kaitou this early on when he's one of the better scum hunters without something more concrete. And if my press is satisfied I'll likely change my vote to someone more inactive if I can't find something that seems like a slip to me - if they're not talking this method of playing won't work so well.
    victoria aut mors

Closed Thread

Thread Information