AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Personality Test

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Personality Test

Have you ever taken a personality test?

For the Meyers and Briggs test I always land on ISTP. It's crazy how accurate it is.

Here's a short and sweet test for you: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
    Last edited by Lightfighter; 07-01-2015 at 04:20 AM.

2. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Personality Test

I had taken a different personality test previously and the result was - INFP. But I took this test as well and I got : INFJ-T (The Advocate). There are similarities and I think it's correct because I got 7% on Judging so there is no big difference. But I checked the last part on the explaining of these to types and the same story popped out which is totally describing me. Here it is:

THE CHICKEN THAT WASN’T

Once, a man found an eagle’s egg and decided to place it into the nest of a prairie chicken. Eventually, the egg hatched along with the rest of the chicken’s eggs, and the mother chicken began raising the baby eagle as her own.
    For years, the young eagle, convinced it was a prairie chicken, did exactly as its “siblings” did. He scratched in the dirt for worms; he copied their clucking; he never flew more than a few feet off the ground.
    Eventually, the eagle, now very old, saw a great bird flying far above him in the blue and cloudless sky. Soaring with majesty and grace, the glorious bird had the eagle spellbound.
    The eagle turned to one of its siblings, scratching in the dirt nearby. “What an amazing bird!” the eagle said. “What is it?”
    The sibling clucked, “An eagle, king of all the birds. But don’t worry about it. He has nothing to do with us. Just be happy where you are.”
    The eagle, believing his sibling to be wise, immediately put the majestic bird out of his head, never thinking of it again for the rest of his days.
    The eagle died, still thinking it was a prairie chicken.
    This described me to a T : "In short, they felt like failed chickens, and though they knew, deep down, that they were simply a different breed of bird, with no eagles around to look to for guidance, how could they have expected anything else?"
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Commander (ENTJ-T)

I think that's what I've gotten in the past, although I don't know what that -T is about on the end.

On that note I'm running an RPG here on AF if anybody is interested in giving play-by-post a chance. So maybe it's accurate.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

last year i had to take one of these tests for a psychology course in college. the results now are the same as then, infp - the mediator ...truth be told, i'm not surprised. what really gets me thinking though is how i was probably a different personality type some years ago, and in the future it can possibly change as well. i often wonder what happened to the older versions of myself and who i'll become in the years ahead (if i even live that long). i know it may seem trivial or pointless to ponder about, but when you really give it some deep thought, it can be mind-boggling to reminisce on the moments you've experienced from your first memory until now... does anyone else think this way from time to time?
    feed your monster

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

I just got commander and while I think that's right on the surface, it really rolls over the... Reasoning behind it. I think I am only "extroverted" to hide my own self hate... But hey, fun test
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

BASED PERSONALITY

-Lil' B

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    last year i had to take one of these tests for a psychology course in college. the results now are the same as then, infp - the mediator ...truth be told, i'm not surprised. what really gets me thinking though is how i was probably a different personality type some years ago, and in the future it can possibly change as well. i often wonder what happened to the older versions of myself and who i'll become in the years ahead (if i even live that long). i know it may seem trivial or pointless to ponder about, but when you really give it some deep thought, it can be mind-boggling to reminisce on the moments you've experienced from your first memory until now... does anyone else think this way from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Bird View Post
    I just got commander and while I think that's right on the surface, it really rolls over the... Reasoning behind it. I think I am only "extroverted" to hide my own self hate... But hey, fun test
    Well, these particular tests are very business oriented. Meant to be useful to a manager in know how to get the best out of you right now. So they're a bit skill based. Someone might get the introverted result because they're just introverted, but they could also get it because they lack social skills, or maybe they get extroverted because they plunge into a destructive cycle o self loathing if left alone too long.

I think those latter things can change. (And I hope they do clockwork bird).

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Well, these particular tests are very business oriented. Meant to be useful to a manager in know how to get the best out of you right now. So they're a bit skill based. Someone might get the introverted result because they're just introverted, but they could also get it because they lack social skills, or maybe they get extroverted because they plunge into a destructive cycle o self loathing if left alone too long.

Heh, thanks, they have changed somewhat over the last few weeks, I finnaly graduated high school and Im no longer in such a toxic enviroment :3
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Glasses White Black Cat 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2020 09:40 AM
    Threads

Adventurer (ISFP-T)

Ehh it fits.

I rarely post, yo.

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post

Right. A personality test and especially one taken on the internet will never be 100% correct. Humans are complicated and it would be rare for someone to fit perfectly into one of 16 categories. That said, it's still fun to play with.

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nesh View Post
    I had taken a different personality test previously and the result was - INFP. But I took this test as well and I got : INFJ-T (The Advocate). There are similarities and I think it's correct because I got 7% on Judging so there is no big difference. But I checked the last part on the explaining of these to types and the same story popped out which is totally describing me. Here it is:

This described me to a T : "In short, they felt like failed chickens, and though they knew, deep down, that they were simply a different breed of bird, with no eagles around to look to for guidance, how could they have expected anything else?"
    Off topic. I like your signature.

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

I like how this personality test is so prescriptive and elaborate.

I got ENFP-A (The Campaigner) & I qoute @Nekogami :
    "it fits"

I noticed I'm the only one here to be Assertive rather than Turbulent, which is what the last letter stand for (A=Assertive, T=Torbulent), hmm.. I wonder why.
    Last edited by Astral_Mage; 07-07-2015 at 04:45 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post

"it fits"

I noticed I'm the only one here to be Assertive rather than Turbulent, which is what the last letter stand for (A=Assertive, T=Torbulent), hmm.. I wonder why.
    I haven't seen the Assertive/Turbulent thing before. I wonder if that site made it up?

Anyway from their stuff:

Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.

So I guess you're chillax. I'm pretty driven to succeed, so the T fits.

Though in keeping with most of the terminology for these things, the terms don't seem to fit what they mean very well.

15. Thanks Astral_Mage thanked for this post
    Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Member Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel has a reputation beyond repute Feravel's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Coffee Red
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2016 11:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Feravel

Niiiice, INTP-A.
    "When INTPs are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, INTPs will opt to simply move on from a topic before it's ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms."
    Well, I don't know if it's for that, or it's me that I explain myself very bad. People always misunderstand what I want to say, or they simply doesn't understand what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post

"it fits"

Awesome, we're special (?)

17. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Quote Originally Posted by Feravel View Post
    Niiiice, INTP-A.
    "When INTPs are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, INTPs will opt to simply move on from a topic before it's ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms."
    Well, I don't know if it's for that, or it's me that I explain myself very bad. People always misunderstand what I want to say, or they simply doesn't understand what I mean.

Awesome, we're special (?)
    That makes the 2 of us
    It's cool to see different personalities in the same place.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Mediator (INFP-A)

Junior Member Zuisho is on a distinguished road Zuisho's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2015 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: HizumiKetsueki

COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

Fun times, i mean some of it is right though. So i'm not going to say it's not. Just funny at the same time :P

Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you liked that, here's one for D&D alignment.

http://www.easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

I am apparently true neutral.

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

ISTP PERSONALITY (“THE VIRTUOSO”)

Never got that before.

Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Filthgrinder View Post
    ISTP PERSONALITY (“THE VIRTUOSO”)

Never got that before.
    Alright! Another one!

24. Likes Kyuss liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I remember taking the Jung personality test for my Psychology class in high school. I was an INFP with a high percent in each one. (99% in Introvert if I remember correctly lolol).

This one gave me INTP-A. I'm only 10% Thinking over Feeling, which I guess suits me after all these years. Though I'm still emotionally driven in certain situations. Everything else is still a pretty high percentage.

The D&D test gave me Chaotic Neutral, followed by a close tie in Chaotic Good and True Neutral. That works.

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm an INFP or something

High suicide rates and art

Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Junior Member Quetholm is on a distinguished road Quetholm's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:25 PM
    Threads

Ryutama, I did the same thing as you in High School. I got the INTJ score, then the teacher sent me to the school counselour, as he was worried that I would flip out and kill everyone XD

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

Pretty dead on I must say...

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information