AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Five Nights at Freddy's

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Five Nights at Freddy's

So what are your opinions on this "horror" game? Do you like it? Is it overrated? Is it scary or just stupid?

I'll start off with an explanation of the game for those who may not know what it is. "Five Nights" is a horror game where you assume the position of the Night Watchman at a Chuck E. Cheese - style kid restaurant. At night, the animatronic animals come to life. If they see you, they mistakingly kill you by stuffing you into an animatronic suit.

I honestly think it sucks. You barely do anything. You spend the entire game sitting in a single room with two doors. You must last from 12-6 am, roughly ten minutes. The only way to see the animals is to view security camera footage, which rarely has anything other than a still image flickering with static. Closing the doors or turning the outside lights on rapidly consumes limited power. Furthemore, you can barely classify Five Nights as a horror game, as it relies only on jump scares. If the animals catch you, you're forced to view the security camera so that the jump scares can activate. While there are phone calls from the previous watchman explaining some elements with a bit of humor, the game is overall pretty dull. Once you get used to the jump scares (which doesn't take long at all), the game loses any horror aspects it may have had.

All in all, I think it's a terrible, overrated game.

My mood on a daily basis

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Default Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

See that's why you play the Gmod version of it with friends and have lots of fun lol

But I didn't want to get it on my laptop so I just have it on the Ipad which is literally like the same thing and it's boring until you're at 5:00am trying to get to 6:00am, then it gets a bit thrilling.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

It's awesome as a GMod Murder map. You actually do something other than just sit there, and you still have to avoid them if the power is cut as well as the Murderer.

My mood on a daily basis

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Never played it, but my 8 year old brother loves it. He's a freak when it comes to horror stuff. Admittedly braver than me. :P

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    So what are your opinions on this "horror" game? Do you like it? Is it overrated? Is it scary or just stupid?

I'll start off with an explanation of the game for those who may not know what it is. "Five Nights" is a horror game where you assume the position of the Night Watchman at a Chuck E. Cheese - style kid restaurant. At night, the animatronic animals come to life. If they see you, they mistakingly kill you by stuffing you into an animatronic suit.

I honestly think it sucks. You barely do anything. You spend the entire game sitting in a single room with two doors. You must last from 12-6 am, roughly ten minutes. The only way to see the animals is to view security camera footage, which rarely has anything other than a still image flickering with static. Closing the doors or turning the outside lights on rapidly consumes limited power. Furthemore, you can barely classify Five Nights as a horror game, as it relies only on jump scares. If the animals catch you, you're forced to view the security camera so that the jump scares can activate. While there are phone calls from the previous watchman explaining some elements with a bit of humor, the game is overall pretty dull. Once you get used to the jump scares (which doesn't take long at all), the game loses any horror aspects it may have had.

All in all, I think it's a terrible, overrated game.
    The reason you're sitting there the entire night is to monitor the animtronics at all times. Also, the real horror is that the animtronics like to play and mess with your mind, like mischievous children (like messing with security cameras feeds), before they move in for the kill. And while the game is basic at it's core (with still images and a dated graphics engine), the notion of the animatronics messing with your mind and rather disturbing images, is where the real horror is. The jumpscares, while do grow on you, is the icing on the top, to fuel nightmares for days.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information