AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Worst Nightmare You've Ever Had

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Worst Nightmare You've Ever Had

Q: What was the worst nightmare that you've ever had?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Member Nervous is on a distinguished road Nervous's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2014 08:19 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ClassySefa PSN ID: N3ON_Sefa

Default Re: Worst Nightmare You've Ever Had

I had a nightmare about Chucky (probably didnt spell his name right). I ended up throwing him in the ocean. Pretty sure he drowned, or sank to the bottom of the sea.

Member -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Naruto Headband Silver Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2014 11:25 AM
    Threads

Nightmare about zombies. That they make you one of them but bleeding on you or this ooz thing. But it got worse later on Then I'm with a group of survivors and we get attack I somehow got alone and everyone else parishes around me till the zombies stop and move there heads slowly and stare at me. Freak dream ever I had.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

i once had a nightmare back when i was living with my mother that i walked into her room and she was both dead and half naked, sprawled out on her bed. her veins were purple and protruding and her eyes were open. her face was pale. i cradled her in my arms and screamed "Mom! Mother!" over and over and cried. then i heard my stepdad's truck pull into the driveway and through dream magic i understood that he had killed her. i thought i had to escape before he killed me, so i went for the window, but it was locked. the dream ended with me trying to open the window and hearing the front door open and him walk in.

you might say i have issues.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Being stuck alone in AF or AF chat with only VG and his clone/parrot accounts for company. -shudders- The utter horror of having to watch crap amv's and listen to commentary about how hot a voice actor/actoress should be.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Being stuck alone in AF or AF chat with only VG and his clone/parrot accounts for company. -shudders- The utter horror of having to watch crap amv's and listen to commentary about how hot a voice actor/actoress should be.
    No, it would be about the NSA and how he's going to hack the chat to steal everyone's logins.

Ontopic: I haven't had a nightmare in years. Not a proper one anyway. I remember some pretty sketchy dreams where I sort of realised they were getting into nightmare territory and I STOOD UP AND THREW IT ON THE GROOOOUUUUUNNND but no, haven't had a decent nightmare since I was like 16-17.

Think the worst one I had had something to do with math exams and some weird crystal maze/organic underworld of doom thing that was kinda ... deathly creepy. But I was 6 at the time. Christ. I was worrying about math when I was 6. #FML.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

7. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

probably the nightmares I had as a result of watching Japanese horror films

Member -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Naruto Headband Silver Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2014 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    probably the nightmares I had as a result of watching Japanese horror films
    Yeah those can be horrific and weird.. I seen some myself.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A dream where I accidentally fall off a building and It's just a long drop, Dream cuts off right before I hit the ground or I hit the ground and everything goes black. I have severe acrophobia.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I don't remember my dreams anymore, so haven't really had one in years. I do remember one when I was younger, I was fighting a giant black spider with huge fangs. We fought for a bit, but it ended up grabbing me and eating me. I woke up with one of my hands acting out the eating the other... My brain wanted to screw me over with realism.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Threads

i've had many scary dreams but one dream that i had recently that was particularly scary: i was hanging out around my neighborhood...i was hiding out because the cops were after me. and they started chasing me. I ran into the woods and in order to escape I had to run over a huge cliff. I woke up before I hit the ground, and I was so relieved

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

My nightmare is waking in a grassy field and there is a grozit next to my face

Member Azula, The Sorceress is on a distinguished road Azula, The Sorceress's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 02:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SOCK IT TO ME

I awoke and the shadows in the room seemed to dance around me,
    I peered from my covers at the large window in my room and saw a figure in a black trench coat and hat looming outside the house. He struck the window by flicking his finger against it and it shatter at once, I felt seized with fear, my heart felt like some one reached into my chest and grabbed a hold of it, my throat as if some invisible force was keeping me from making any noise. I rolled off the bed barely able to muster any strength to move, and crawled toward the other room where my family was, but to no avail before I knew it the shadowy figure was upon me, drawing me into it's self pulling me as if a soul could be torn from it's place, all sound ceased, I began to feel weightless, and it felt as if I was being lifted off the ground.

Senior Member mr.kudos is on a distinguished road mr.kudos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2017 11:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gakibozutsu

I was on a school trip then got lost in the woods leading me to a abandoned house and I couldn't leave the place...uggghhh remembering that nightmare gives me the creeps...

Senior Member дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух's Avatar
    Gil
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads

Yo, this one tyme I dreamed dat I was a scrawny, pasty whyte boy. Worst dream ever. I was in the gym and everyone was buff and black except me and I could barely lift 50 lbs, bruv. Talk about waking up sweating. Den I look in the mirror and talk to my biceps until I fall asleep again. #wisdom #ripfredphelps #2muchbuff #whycantiholdalltheseswags #firstiputonmyshadestheniflexmynutz

Closed Thread

Thread Information